My Day of Roses Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rosehip
Rosehip
16 Followers

Starting with my toes, and slowly working his way up my body, his hands had disarmingly relaxing effect on me. The most erotic part was the massage between my thighs and vagina. Or was it the gentle movement around my breasts. Both were wonderful. The massage relaxed me and gave me the courage to say to him “Please be extra gentle and go in a little bit at a time. I’d need the slowness of his fucking to adjust to the massiveness of his cock.

“That’s how I planned to do it. I want this to be a beautiful experience for you.” I felt more relaxed. It occurred to me Susan and others were able to take in his whole cock why couldn’t I? He said every woman he’d been with was always ready for more. Breaking my private thoughts, he asked, “Do you want me to wear a rubber.”

“No.” I couldn’t get pregnant, and I wanted to feel his skin against mine. The look on his face was one of pleasure.

My shoes, hosiery and garter belt was still on. He gently spread my legs and positioning himself, proceeded to lick me. For the first time in my life, I knew what it felt like to have a tongue inside me…inside my pussy!

Strange thoughts came to mind. I remembered what Susan told me “The best part of a new guy who is about to fuck you is the unknown.” Now I really understood what she meant.

As he continued licking and nibbling my clitoris I could feel the beginning of an orgasm. I didn’t know if it was the excitement or his technique. It was rare to have orgasm with my husband. I asked him to stop, as I knew my husband liked to be inside me when I came. Randy said not to worry as this would not be my last today and he liked to taste the first cum of his woman. I was unsure, but trusted him to know.

When the orgasm hit I thought I’d died and gone to heaven. It seemed to go on forever. As I came back to reality, Randy moved up my body and asked if I wanted to kiss him…down there. I said I wasn't very good at it as my husband always said my technique was poor and I always gagged. Randy said he’d like me to try, as all men liked to watch as their cocks were sucked and manipulated. Randy gave me a few suggestions and said to also do what came naturally. He would tell me if I were doing something wrong.

He sat up, leaning against the headboard. I moved between his legs and took his cock in my hand. It was so big - I’d never seen, much less tried to eat one his size. I stared licking the head and heard him moan. Then I licked the shaft as if it was an ice cream cone running down the sides then back up to the head for another bite, all the while playing with his massive balls. When I finally took the head into my mouth he nearly came off the bed. I looked up and saw him smile.

He said continue, so far your technique is perfect. This gave me courage. I took more of him into my mouth. This time I sucked in my full lips to cover my teeth and would occasionally squeeze. He loved it. I continued until my jaw was beginning to get sore and I knew he was ready to cum. I never went this far on my husband’s penis. I wanted to feel this massive tool inside me. I wanted to stop sucking, but he begged me to finish what I’d started. “Everything will be fine. You’re such a good cock-sucker.” This was another first for me. I never tasted cum before, but then again, no one ever called me a good cock-sucker before, either. I didn’t know if I could let him come in my mouth, if I would be able to swallow his discharge. I screwed up my courage and put the head of his giant man tool back in my mouth. What the hell. I could do it!

I went back to work and shortly he started to spurt. I swallowed and swallowed. I did not believe a man could come this much. As I sat up I noticed his cock was still erect. I looked at him with a question in my eyes. He must have understood because he said he spent summers on an Indian reservation and it was a trick he learned from his first Indian squaw. If he concentrated he could keep it up for a long time, he said. It was time for more fun.

I said let me get some KY jelly from my purse. He let me up and watched me walk across the room to get it. Randy again told me I had great legs. It felt strange to walk naked in front of him and he whistled at me, making me blush. He said my blush was something all the men at work talked about. They couldn’t understand why with my looks I would get embarrassed by the whistles I got walking through the plant, but he liked the way I blushed.

I was about ten feet from the bed and he said “Don’t you think it is about time we took off your hose and garter belt?” . I agreed and before I could start, he’d leapt from the bed, and walked over to me, his semi-hard cock flopping back and forth. “Let the pleasure be mine.”

His hands felt nice unfastening the snaps and rolling down the hose, the inside tops of each were wet. First one and then the other were slowly rolled down. When he was pawing around my garter belts I started to drip some more from the stimulation. After my last three articles of clothing were removed, I felt as if I’d never been more wanton, more shameless! And I’d never felt better about myself. I hoped he was excited about my appearance. I saw him wet his lips as he once again lifted me, but this time gently lowered me to the bed

He wiped the outside of my vagina with the hand towel. He licked and kissed every part of my body paying special attention to my breasts. I could feel them swelling under his attention and I was once again getting sloppy wet at my vagina lips.

Randy said, “For fun lets see how strong you really are.” It was something he thought about ever since I jabbed him in the ribs. Without asking he flipped me over on my back. Then the game started. Randy straddled me and lightly rested his butt on my stomach. It was strange to see Randy's monstrous penis resting between my boobs and it almost reached to my chin. He grabbed my hands and pinned them beside my head. Then he said “try to toss me off.” I balled my fists and started pushing. I could get my arms up off the bed, but every time I thought I had enough leverage to push him off he’d pin me down. We were laughing our heads off, and I was getting excited again. It’s a wonder the heat from my body didn’t scald his balls.

I had an idea to show him a thing or two. I figured if I got him off balance I could lift one of my strong legs to push him sideways and off. His ponytail hung down and rested on his shoulder. I started sliding my hip back and forth and he enjoyed the ride and said “Almost like the rodeo” He was having fun with me and he exaggerated his side to side rocking. When he was at a good angle I simultaneously reached for his ponytail, pulled hard, brought one leg up and quickly positioned it beside his head and with all my strength pushed him sideways and off the bed. He landed on the floor not believing what I did. The look on his face was precious.

He got up on his knees, and looking at me said playfully, “You will be punished the Apache way.”

I replied “You may rape and ravish me, but don’t scalp me” I then jumped off the other side of the bed and ran.

Randy got up and chased me around a large chair; I was giggling and taunting him. Randy caught me and flipped me over his shoulder. He carried me to the king-sized bed; he gave each check of my ass a resounding slap. We both were laughing as he placed me on the bed and got between my spread legs.

I never realized foreplay could be so much fun, even though my butt was burning where I’d been spanked. My pussy was now at its peak of ripeness and my juices were flowing. Now I really needed him to take me.

I let my feelings be known; it was time to get with it or I would die. I needed him. He said “Soon. I want to you simmer down a bit, first.”

All I could think of was how much I wanted him to fill my crying pussy. Randy wanted to make sure my pussy ached with desire in order to insure our congress would be exciting for me. I sensed the time was near and we would soon start our game of glorious copulation.

He positioned himself and said he didn’t think we needed the jelly; he promised to stop if I said so. I was now about to be entered; the fears of the day disappeared. Slowly he pushed the head of his cock into my hot vagina. It felt immense and I wondered if the rest of it would fit? I said. “Randy, darling please hold for a minute.” He leaned over and kissed me.

“Tell me when you want more.”

He wanted to give me plenty of time to adjust and relax. After what felt like minutes, I could feel him moving and his penis sank in another inch or two, stretching me all the way. His timing was right; I was ready. After another rest, I said, “A little more please,” and he gently pushed in some more and another pause for my passage to adjust. During each pause he would kiss me with a long tongue-twirling kiss before pushing more. Many minutes later I could tell he was all the way in. I felt stretched to the max. but it was not too uncomfortable; it was everything I ever wanted it to be. After a last, slow kiss he gently pulled out all but the head as he softly massaged me.

He said “We now know I fits.” He asked me to masturbate myself while he inserted himself again. I never masturbated in front of anyone before, but it seemed okay to do it with him.

I started off slow and he kept tempo with me. I told him I felt the beginning of an orgasm. He told me move my hand, he would finish. He continued with lots of long slow strokes and then with a quick plunge he entered me completely! I felt the most amazing orgasm. I lost consciousness; the next thing I knew he was beside me cuddling and kissing me gently. We rested for a few minutes; my vagina still had a pleasant hurt and stretched feeling, which is hard to describe, but most enjoyable. He got up, reached for two pillows and placed them on the floor. He patted one and said sit here. I did as he ordered; I liked the arrangement.

I noticed he was soft. The disappointment must have shone on my face because he laughed and said don’t worry it was rest time “We both need a rest,” he said with a sly smile. I knew from what he said there would be more and I was happy. We both laughed as he poured two glasses of wine.

As we sipped the wine I asked what time it was. He said not to worry, as he would make sure I got home at the right time.

I got some crackers from my purse. We were both famished after our morning workouts. For fun, the two of us tried to do the eating scene from the movie “Fanny Hill.” It did not work out too well, but it was funny and we laughed at each other

I didn’t feel strange sitting on the floor naked, eating - it felt natural. I liked this, as I was able to observe his big soft penis. It was larger than what I previously visualized in my fantasies. If we’d have sat at the table in the room I would have missed the erotic part of the lunch.

We took a short nap and after about an hour Randy leaned over and kissed me and asked if I was ready for another round. At first I wasn’t sure; I could still feel how stretched I was. But I knew I dearly wanted to do it again. The crackers and wine, coupled with the short nap refreshed me and I was in the mood for more. I could feel the heat of desire in my wet vagina. I knew in my heart I was only going to be with Randy this one time. So I answered with a loud yes.

My previous fears of being hurt by a large penis were not justified, especially when one’s lover is gentle and takes the time to perform properly.

I felt confident with myself and knew I was no longer a middle-aged little girl. I was now a real woman. Not because of this affair, but because I, by myself, made a major decision. I felt so good about me. Yes, I was right in doing what I did. I was in control of my life; I was starting to like being me.

We walked over to the bed with our arms round each other. He felt so good, so gentle for such a big man. We sat on the edge of the bed and kissed while we both used our hands to rub each other in wonderful places. Randy finally got on the floor between my legs and started lapping my sore pussy. It felt so good. He didn’t make me come this time but I knew I was well lubricated. He pushed me gently back and entered me with one swift lunge. What a feeling! I found myself biting a pillow to muffle my screams. Then he plunged and plunged, not giving me time to match the rhythm of his strokes. My wildest fantasy was being realized, Randy was giving me what I needed. I was being manhandled and was completely under his control.

When I finally got his rhythm it was so fast I felt like we were racing. I was being fully taken and ravished...I loved it...Oh did I love it. He finally slowed down and apologized for being so rough. I didn’t care, he felt so good and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I would climax again. He could be so gentle and still use such force. Once again a powerful surge of electricity was pulsating through my body. It was on full force, and I thought I would again pass out from the pleasure.

I doubled my firsts, to keep from ripping his back with my fingernails, and really pounded his back, shoulders and arms, from his moans I knew he was enjoying the beating. We both knew he could take it. I enjoyed hearing his groans when I hit him. It gave me a sense of power and control. The size of his cock and the way he used it really put me in another dimension, I wanted to scream with pleasure, to plead for more, but all that came out were incoherent words and moans.

Randy was all the way in me and suddenly his whole body become as hard as a bronze statue. I felt his magnificent cock gets larger and the pulsation of his sprays in the depth of my most inner self. I will never be able to describe what it felt like. We both were experiencing a beautiful orgasm.

He stopped and waited for me to settle down. When he knew I was off my emotional trip to a wonder place he said it was his turn. Randy wanted to pull out of my pussy, but somehow my pussy contracted in an involuntary muscle spasm, it stiffened my vagina and gripped his cock in place. He knew what was happening so he tickled and massaged around my vagina and relaxed my pussy. I said to myself “my pussy senses the end is near and does not want to say goodbye.”

Randy slowly pulled out of my stretched pussy and presented his cock to me. He didn’t have to ask - I eagerly grabbed the shaft and put the head in my mouth and sucked, licking his pulsating head, Before I could do another ice cream cone on this wonderful projection of his manhood he started coming. I swallowed and sucked until he started to soften. When I released him, he leaned in for a kiss. We kissed like parting friends and I knew this was the end and I was sad. This was the most intense thing ever to happen to me. The day with Randy helped me in so many ways.

He didn’t say anything, as he slowly walked to the bathroom. I heard the shower start. I wanted to go join him but I knew it was over.

When he came out of the shower with a towel around his waist I felt really naked sitting there. I reached for something to cover with, but he stopped me. He knelt if front of me, put his arms around my waist saying “I don’t want you to cover up until I’m gone - I like looking at you and I want to remember how you look being completely sated.”

He quickly dressed, gave me one last kiss and then…he was gone.

I sat there for a while thinking about the most magnificent experience I ever had, and I was glad I had the courage to do it. I knew I made the right decision. I gathered up my clothes and my cigarettes. I really did not miss smoking all day but now with Randy gone I needed a cigarette. I went to the bathroom, turned on the exhaust fan and lit up. While I smoked I filled the tub for a nice long warm soak.

In the warmth of the tub, I began to cry. To this day, I’m not sure what brought on those tears. Relief, shame, pain, or intense pleasure, all could have been motives. Or perhaps I cried because I had found love, and lost a lover all in the same day. I knew the day was over and would never come again.

Once out of the tub and dried off, I could see both my breasts and my vagina were still swollen from the passion of the last few hours. I hoped the swelling in my pussy would be gone by Friday evening; Lloyd would be home that night. I didn’t want to explain why I was too sore to fuck if he wanted to.

I slowly put on my fresh pantyhose, then tried on my regular bra. It felt too small; I had no choice but to wear it home. I finished dressing, redid my lipstick and hair. I gathered up all my stuff and put them in my bag. One last look around and out the door. At first I didn’t recognize my car. The hood was covered with red roses. I opened the car to put my stuff in, then stepped up to the roses. There was a note attached.

“Elisabeth - Thank you for a wonderful day. You were fantastic and if you ever want to do it again, call me. I will never forget.” It was signed simply, “One who will always care.”

I didn’t know how I would explain the roses but I knew I wanted to take them home. I didn’t keep the note - it could not be explained if it was found, so I tore it into little pieces and put them into a trash can outside the hotel, the words were already burned on my heart. No, I didn’t love Randy, but he gave me a day to remember always.

I looked around me and I knew I was in a new wonderful world. I really felt confident about myself. In the future I would refer to this day as: “My day of Roses”

Driving home I was thinking of my only true love, Lloyd. Yes, Lloyd. I started laying plans on how to update him on the art of erotic sex. Things would be better now; I would make them so.

Rosehip
Rosehip
16 Followers
12