My Fantasy and Her Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to think quickly. "Is the room on the very end available?"

Vic punched some numbers in his computer and shook his head no.

"I do have the one right next to it available."

I smiled, shook my head and said, "Excellent."

In less than 10 minutes, I was able to get a room key, go to my car, and retrieve my luggage. I always travel with a bottle of Jack, my multi-tool and computer. Once in the room, I opened the connecting door between the two rooms. Using my multi-tool I worked the lock free on the other connecting door. Quickly, I turned off some of the lights to dim the room, parted the curtains just enough so that I could see in without being noticed. I hid my Bluetooth microphone behind the bedside table and quickly left the room. After securing the connecting door, I booted my computer and turned on the speakers. I could hear the hum of the air conditioner next door by syncing my Bluetooth and computer. If I was right Kate and Pete would be in the room in a few minutes and I would get the pleasure of listening and watching her fulfill her fantasy.

I poured a shot of Jack and went to the sink to hit it with a little water. My computer was picking up the sound of Kate's voice when I came back into the room.

"Go slow, big boy. I want to enjoy every minute of this." "Some things take time and the very best things take plenty of time." she said in her school teacher's voice. "Let me take your clothes off and then I'd like to take my clothes off for you. That's wonderful. You've got a great chest. Wow, look at that dick. Now sit in that chair and let me strip for you."

I couldn't hear a word he was saying but I could hear music begin to play in the background. Stepping out of the room, I looked around to see if there was anyone in the parking lot. Seeing that there wasn't anyone in sight, I moved over to the window and peeked though the slit in the curtains. I could see Pete sitting in a chair in the corner. His legs were spread and his dick hung down. Not only was his dick long, but also as round as a beer can. The kid was young, but now I understood the real secret to his magic with the girls at the Landing Zone. Kate had her back to the window and had already taken off her shirt and bra. She unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor before kicking it out of the way. Now, the only thing she had on were a pair of black stockings and a silk garter. As she moved closer, Pete reached out to touch her pussy. His movements were quick and jerky. She reached down and took his hand showing him how to gently caress her clit and vagina. After he rubbed her for a while, she placed her foot on the arm of the chair and pulled his head into her crotch. I couldn't see well, but knew from the way she arched her back and tilted her head that he was licking her clit. She must have been really worked up because it didn't take long for her body to begin to shake and her orgasm to come in waves. She fell onto the bed and he joined her. Immediately he tried to climb on top, but she guided him to his back as she began to lick his balls and suck on his massive cock. I was so engrossed in watching the action that I almost didn't hear the car approaching. Sliding back into the room and closing the door, I heard the car pull into a parking space no more than six rooms from mine. I held my breath as I squinted through the peep hole. If it was a cop or security, I was screwed. Just how would I explain my situation? "It is alright officer. I was just watching my wife give a blow job." Instead of the cops it was just an elderly couple who looked like they had spent a long day on the road. They hadn't seen anything and would be asleep in no time.

Over the computer I could hear Pete say, "That's incredible. I've never had a girl suck my dick like that. Keep going. Oh hell keep going."

I could just make out the slurping noises of Kate going down on his cock.

Then I heard her say, "Remember what I said. Good things take time. I want you to slow down and so you can give me a good hard fucking. Now sit back so I can ride you."

I could hear gasp just a bit as she impaled herself on his cock.

"It feels even bigger inside my pussy. This is what I wanted; a nice big cock filling my pussy. That's right, baby, make it stand up. Stick it in."

Then the words turned to moans as she fucked his dick.

I had to see for my self. Once again I slipped out of my room and surveyed the parking lot. All was quiet. Peering in the window, I could see the outline of my wife riding her young studs cock. They had had turned off one of the bedside lamps making the room darker. Still the silhouette of my wife was a wonderful site. She moved from riding him to squatting over his cock. Over and over she slammed her pussy down enjoying every inch of his large prick. I wanted to pull my own hard-on out of my pants and jack off right there, but even if my sexual frenzy I knew getting busted for public indecency would not be good. I did want to watch him shoot his load into her pussy. Her movements slowed and I figured that he had blown his wad. Instead she got of all fours at the edge of bed and he came around to get her from behind. I knew from past experience that this was her favorite position and that it gave her mind blowing orgasms. The position was perfect from my vantage point. I could see his slide in and out of her pussy. She looked over her shoulder and I could see that her face was flushed and her eyes were filled with sexual pleasure. He continued to pump his dick into her pussy and just as her body went into full orgasm he moaned, arched his back, and then rammed his dick in again for the final time. She collapsed onto the bed and as he turned I was relieved to see that his dick was covered with a rather large red rubber.

I went back into the room and could hear them talk between gasps of air.

Pete said, "That was the best sex I've ever had. Where did you learn to screw like that?"

"My best friend taught me." was her reply.

I knew she was talking about me. With that I couldn't wait. I pulled my dick from my pants, thought about all I'd heard and seen and with just a couple of strokes blew my pent up wad right on the carpet. When my senses returned and my eyes uncrossed I heard Pete ask, "I know I have to leave but can't I have your number." I couldn't hear her response, but he said, "Well how about I meet you here next week? Please, he begged." Then I heard the door close and Kate giggling to herself.

12