My First Night With Rajesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saswati
Saswati
39 Followers

The pressure of his sex against my lips, against my clitoris, against my velvety mussels was so smooth and so incredibly erotic and so arousing that I moaned out loud. My hips knowingly worked towards him. I felt him filling me, my pussy drenched, squeezing around his member. He felt so good in me. My eyes were burning with desire... with passion... with lust...

He started to penetrate me, slowly, powerfully pushing himself in deeper and deeper inside me, my pussy hole stretched apart with his bigness. He pushed harder until I felt his entire dick buried itself deep inside me, his crown kissed my cervix and his balls slapped against my buns. I felt completely filled, pinned. He slowly slid himself back until only the head was inside, and then slid it back deeply inside. He repeated it. Repeat... repeat... and repeat... With each forward stroke his supreme majesty forced, rammed, and caressed the sugary walls of my sanctuary. I screamed out my pleasure as I feel him fill me deeply. His rhythm got faster and faster, pumping his hard cock in and out of my wet tight pussy, his pubes was colliding against my groin at each forward stroke, his shaft repeatedly rubbing my clitoris at each forward and backward stroke, sending waves of pleasure across my entire body.

I loved the force he used and the power it took, it was truly delicious. Oh this was so good, so strong, so powerful, I felt so offered, so taken, so female. My breasts swayed furiously before his eyes with each of his wild thrusts. We merged our bodies on the link of the universe. I rotated my hips... back and forth... up and down... side to side... with his strokes.

He pulled my legs over his shoulders which heightened our intimacy. I felt like a sex goddess. Cupping my proud young boobs with his hands, he continued to fuck me, some times slowly, some times faster, keeping me in a high state of erotic pleasure all the time. I loved every minute of it.

"Tell me you love it, you enjoy it, you like it", he whispered between thrusts.

"Yes, Yes, I love it, I enjoy it, I like it, I love you", I gasped.

It was so good to feel, so arousing, I climaxed, jerking against his offered hard sex. His stroke was powerfully, his penetration was deep. He was so male, so strong, so... a new wave of pleasure, stronger, bigger, overwhelmed me. I lost control; he grasped me as I could hear his moan. A crescendo of tingling electric shocks centered inside of me, running down the inside of my legs, the soles of my feet and the tips of my breasts. I cupped my own tits and twisted my hard erect nipples!

As he thrust against me, driving deep inside, I reached to take his balls in my hand, squeezing them tenderly, rubbing and massaging them, almost worshipping them as I watched the passion burn in his eyes. My play sent him deeper and harder into me, his body trembling and I felt his need for release building, and he took a nipple between his teeth biting gently, pulling and sucking until my body flashes with uncontrollable sparks as he took me over the edge again.

He pulled back his cock and reinserted all the way into my pussy with one hard push. He repeated it again and again. He continued to ram into me violently until his dick started throbbing inside my vaginal orifice with sexual excitement. A wonderful feeling!

My climax began to peek and I begun to moan with almost each breath, my breasts bouncing within inches from his face. My pussy started to convulsed uncontrollably contracting and releasing around his cock, milking it, I looked into his eyes and said, "I want to feel you cum inside me."

He buried his cock deep in my pussy and I lifted my ass up off the ground and we seemed to be hanging there in air supported by my shoulders, neck head and feet! I felt spasm of his cock inside my pussy. His cock exploded. He came in a wild frenzy. I could feel his warm gooey sperm splashed deep inside me... filing me up, making me a complete woman. It was incredible.

I looked at him with love and I could see all the love he had also for me in his eyes. I smiled at him as I felt his cum jet deep inside me. He leaned forward pressing his chest against my soft bare breasts. He kissed me once again. No words needed, our naked souls were telling each other through our gazes all that was needed.

He collapsed in exhaustion on top of me, his cock still inside me, his head upon my cleavage. We cuddled our nude bodies together, still covered with sweat and juices from our passionate lovemaking. Both of our chests were heaving, we were gasping for breath, our bodies soaked in sweat, the smell of our union drifting me, intoxicating me.

None of us spoke; he smiled into my eyes as he kissed me again, his fingers stroking my hair softly.

We lay there, holding each other tightly and after a few minutes he rolled on his back and brought me to lie on top of him; his hands roamed across my back and traveled its length.

I kissed him gently pulling him into my desire as we snuggled together, lying there on the ground, feeling the air blow across our nude bodies. I shivered slowly, but his warm arms around me and his skin next to mine warmed me up. Our lips fused together, tongues swirled into each other's mouths, sucking on lips, nibbling, caressing.

I turned my head around stared up into the sky dotted with tiny little crystals, sparkling and shining.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I whispered.

"Yes, but not as beautiful as you," he murmurs into my ear.

We lay together, still connected together, still connected as one. We were one, together and always, forever. We were not two bodies, but connected together as one, as one soul, one body. I never felt this close or connected ever before, I sigh in pleasure in his arms.

Love, love, love, again and again, deeper and deeper, better and better. My sex was shining in the cool light of the moon, beautiful, long, hard and so smooth, oh yes, so smooth.

At the dawn when sky gradually started to brighten, the sun appearing at the horizon, far end of the sea, we separated.

"You know what, Honey?" he whispered.

"What?"

"I love you." And with that, his lips met mine once again in a lovely kiss.

We ran, entirely naked, on the sand towards the sea. A light breeze brushed my long hair that flew gently; I could feel its delicate caress through my pussy hair and my erect nipples. We ran, hand in hand. My hips rolled in harmony with the sway of my breasts. The pressure of his hand in mine told me how pleased he was. We dove in the welcoming freshness of the water and swam. We swam together in silence, in rhythm, in harmony. I jumped and danced in the waves, splashing water to the sky like a child. My body was freely caressed by the rolling waves, my breasts danced with ebb and flow. I felt like a white and graceful swan. I felt like Eve, communing with the liquid element, feeling so female, so one with Nature. The smooth water caressed my whole body and its arousing freshness made me quiver with desire. After swimming to exhaustion, we started to move towards the sore. Once near the shore, our hands found each other again. He pulled me towards him and we melted in a passionate embrace.

There was a huge silence on the beach when we got out of the sea. Water was dripping all along our bodies in the rising morning sun.

He took my hand and we began to walk naked together. His warm hand and strength comforted me to walk in a bare body because otherwise I would have run back to the sea with the speed of a comet to hide my nakedness.

I could see his eyes running along my body, admiring gentle swaying my breasts and groin with each step. I felt so female, I felt so offered, so fully exposed, exposed to his eyes, offered to his desires.

We walked along the beach, taking time to stop every few steps for another kiss or embrace.

While walking he asked me, "Why you chose me? What is so special about me?"

I replied, "Well, the reason is simple. I chose you because you are YOU!!! I have never had anyone treat me the way you do. I have never had anyone just look at me and make me feel beautiful. You do that to me! You make me feel special and wanted. You mean more to me than you realize. I want you for you! I can be myself when I am with you. Thinking of you fills me with a wonderful feeling. You are simply irresistible. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key of my heart. You always say what I need to hear. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream."

Saswati
Saswati
39 Followers
12