My Freedom and Life After Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

The boy called when expected and he was beside himself because he needed to mentally share his experience with someone. He thanked me and then described every detail of the threesome. He sound like he was now addicted to the idea and he perked my own interest for the first time.

I wondered if somehow I could find two willing guys to join me.

I made my way through three more dates and then I found the chance.

The next date was with a guy about the same size as the boy and he'd been celibate too long. I spent the evening engaged in my preference while imagining he was the boy and when we returned to his place I used him. I was still hungry but feeling grateful when I remembered my thoughts of the threesome. I mentioned it to him and he too was intrigued.

He told me he'd always felt bisexual and never acted on it but he had a friend that he thought might be interested.

He asked if I'd be willing if he could arrange it.

I told him I'd have to meet the guy first and then perhaps I might join them.

Through these adventures I'd worked my regular schedule and the boss had trusted me more and more with the privacy portions of his life. I began to like him and we joked back and forth about everything. I've always felt that a smiling happy guy is far more interesting and sexy than a guy that's constantly or even intermittently morose or constantly worrying about things. My life was too short to get involved with those guys. My boss was a happy, healthy guy.

The next day I received a call from the bi-sexual and he told me his friend was going to call and perhaps meet me.

The guy called and seemed normal enough and I accepted a date for that weekend.

When he picked me up at home he turned out to be physically, in every way, very much like the married guy. I carefully asked about his marital status and then joked about checking his driver's license. He laughed and willingly showed it to me. I relaxed and we enjoyed an evening at the local community theatre watching their interpretation of a recent Hollywood play.

After the play we had a drink at a nearby tavern and then he invited me over to his place.

I loved the interest he showed and the attention he devoted to me. I gave him long oral and received an equal measure in return before he climbed behind me and showed me what else he could do. It was a perfect reward that ended the evening.

As I prepared to leave and drive home he asked me what I thought about me and his friend getting together for the threesome. It surprised me because I hadn't been aware that he knew of my discussion with his friend. It took me only a minute to smile and say yes.

The entire next weekend was spent in my first experience with two eager cocks available and each above average in size. I was taken and used for hard sex as well as a bit of mild BDSM before they settled into gentler sex and ended each night letting me watch the two of them in action. Apparently neither of them had ever before been with another man and they made up for it in every way. I truly enjoyed watching as much as I did partaking of them.

That following Monday my hands were sore from my efforts and I could barely walk or talk. It was Wednesday before my aches began to subside but my thoughts were even more active. The two guys had taken me every way possible and in return I'd given them all I had even though the two of them had a date together the coming weekend. I smiled at the thought of the two of them opening themselves even more to each other.

I was never asked for another date by either of them but it was okay because I'd experienced something never before contemplated.

I'd been involved in one of the wildest experiences of my newly found sexual growth and should have expected the letdown.

I spent more than two months without a date or nibble of any kind and I began feeling sorry for myself. I wondered if I'd delayed the threesome a few weeks whether I'd have had more time with the last guy.

Then I felt perked up by my boss as he took me on a business trip to take notes at several private meetings with potential company customers. We traveled to six different states over the next eight weeks and always flew first class. We had luxury rooms and he frequently offered me the keys to his rental car.

We were in his suite with three guys from a prominent firm that could really bring the company into the big time when he was rewarded with the promise of a retainer. He was so happy after the guys left that he hugged me and it was my first time being so close to him.

The hug was sincere and much longer, closer than it needed to me and after a moment I felt something growing firm against my waist. I knew instantly what it was although I'd never felt anything so intense from any guy before.

He pulled his head back without releasing me and looked me in the eye. Before I knew what was happening he kissed me and the kiss continued then grew more intense and soon we were exchanging tongues eagerly.

Perhaps it was the intensity of my response but in a moment his hands were all over me and as I realized what was happening and I responded with moves of my own.

OMG! My hand closed against it and he was huge! I could barely breathe as I realized how big and hard he was. I'd never had a suspicion he was like this.

I wasn't going to give up then and he didn't want me to as I opened the zipper and slipped my hand inside. He was bare under the slacks when I slid my fingers and hand his length then returned and cupped the head in my palm. It was all I'd ever dreamed of as my thumb teased his tip and his huge tongue explored my mouth.

I wanted to pinch myself to see if I really was dreaming but the intensity of his interest and the way he sucked my tongue deeply assured me that I really was into this. I pulled back and in a moment I pushed him back onto a chair and dropped to my knees in front of him and began to pull him free.

It was so large that it took me minutes of trying before I finally moved to his waist and opened the slacks so that I could get them down. As they dropped I frantically dove onto that supreme male piece.

He grew even larger and harder in my hands and mouth. It was not just huge but it was beautiful. It was straight and circumcised with a full head already growing purple with his need. I could feel his pulse beating against my palms and caught a quick glimpse of the huge veins throbbing with his need.

For the first time I'd found one larger than my dildo. As I worked it strained my throat to get it down but finally I made it and heard him moan his pleasure. The moan increased and I heard him call my name as I took him full depth and began urgently stroking it in and out by moving my head until he wrapped his hands around it and wound his fingers into my hair. He was mine to control and I felt excitement I'd never known.

I knew he was enjoying it as much as I was then I slipped away and studied it as I fondled it in my hands. I lifted it and forced it hard against his tight abs and slipped one palm under his sac and used a finger from my other hand to separate his testes as I smiled up at him and he returned my smile.

Slowly I began to lick one of them and then sucked it into my mouth. It was huge when I took it in and rolled it around and across my tongue. He was moaning as I slipped it out then moved to the second one and repeated my effort. I marveled at their size and they seemed to be growing even as I rolled them and then I slipped that one out also. I began using my tongue and lips to work up and around his immense shaft and when I got to the tip I received another surprise.

At the tip I noticed a shining and growing clear drop.

I know by then that I'd been with a lot of guys although I knew many gals that had been with many more and been more heavily involved than I'd ever been. Some of those gals had what they laughed at and one gal called them her stable of studs and she bragged that she picked and chose as her mood fancied.

But I swear this is the first guy that I'd ever seen or tasted his precum. It was warm and sweet and instantly as it spread across my tongue I felt the increasing need of him grow in me. Almost instantly another drop formed and then another and each time I smiled and licked them away.

Finally I slipped it into my mouth again and after a few short strokes it was in my throat again.

I heard him whispering that he'd never known a gal that could do this for him and suddenly I was grateful that I'd spent the time with my dildo to develop my ability. I'd done it because I yearned for it to be real and wanted more than anything else sexually to find a guy like this.

I worked even harder now and soon his hands were tangled in my hair again. His interest too was growing almost into a panic when suddenly his body took command and he fucked my throat harder, faster and longer than I'd even thought possible.

When finally the dam burst it was like hot liquid gold flowing into and down my throat forced deep by the pressure of his release again and again.

It was a flood and I really began hoping I could take it all but afraid I couldn't.

I did and when finally he'd blown his wad completely I was so wet that I thought he could smell it from me. I'd never climaxed so hard or enjoyed it so much especially after my long hiatus before the boy came along.

When I'd finally caught my breath I began eagerly cleaning him and worried that maybe I'd gone too far and too fast with him. He was my boss and I didn't want to lose him or my job.

He caressed my cheek and leaned far over to kiss my cheek and then my lips. I'd barely cleaned them with my tongue when it happened but he didn't care.

He pulled me up to sit on his lap and smiled at me as he thanked me.

I'd brought special outfits with me. I still considered myself 'chunky' but they served to make me feel sexy. One was a dress that had a strip of cloth up the front from hem to waist and at intervals the dress was pulled up to form tiny pleats sewn to the strip. It formed a set of inverted vee's that pointed to my most private sexual area. The remainder of the skirt fell normally. It was of mid-thigh length and I thought not too short for a secretary to be wearing. I loved it and thought it truly sexy and made me look good. The second one I'd worn to the meeting and was still wearing.

It was a tight four inch knit band from my navel to the top of my hips and had a short pleated skirt attached below. The pleats were about three quarters of an inch wide of matching knit fabric and there were enough of them that I could raise my skirt above my waist without moving the waist band. It was darling I thought and I'd worn a very sheer button-front blouse with billowy sleeves. The neckline plunged far enough to emphasize my cleavage without excessive display. Under the blouse I'd worn a short opaque slip of matching color that hid my nipples yet displayed just that interesting hint of cleavage.

He slid one hand up and cupped one breast and then as he kissed me he slid the other hand up under the pleats and found the tiny thong I'd worn. Immediately his fingers grew busy as I slipped my arms around his neck and sucked his huge tongue as deeply into my mouth as I could get it.

I felt him growing hard again under me as I sat and so I moved my ass in small circles to tease it even harder. His stamina was amazing and now I began thinking of his entering me and if he didn't do it soon I was prepared to slip to the floor again and give him an instant replay.

The side of his hand slid up and down the front of my thong while pressing the fabric between the wet lips he'd found. In another moment he'd slipped around the small triangle of cloth and found my clitoris. His thumb played with me until I was frantic with need and moaning far louder than he had earlier.

We didn't go into the bedroom but he slid off the chair onto the rug with me still sitting on his lap. Moments later he slid me off his lap and onto my back and easily lifted and slipped my thong off before spreading my eagerness and beginning to provide me with oral.

His tongue was so huge yet fast and full as I felt the tip caress me and then his lips sealed around my clit as he continued the tease with his amazing tongue. I climaxed hard again and again as he worked. I'd never experienced anything like it and he was both good but also hungry for me.

Soon his thumb returned as his tongue bathed me between those lips and settled to expand, rotate and tease my lower opening. When his tongue slid in it was so large and firm that it almost felt like a cock doing its duty.

Now he began slipping and rotating his tongue as he explored and drove me wild with each deep thrust of it. I found his short hair and pulled his face even tighter as I ground my pussy against him.

I felt something new and different and didn't know what it was but after a few moments of intense and rapidly growing need I realized he'd found my pleasure spot. I hadn't known I had one but his tongue showed me I did and when he had me at the peak I climaxed long and hard. My insides felt like they were being forced out and into his mouth. It was nearly the most intense thing so far except my pleasure at the blowjob I'd enjoyed so much.

I learned then that a man can give as much as he can enjoy and I could crave oral both ways.

When finally he settled back he let me recover and then asked quietly if I was ready for the big moment. When I nodded yes he asked me to let him know if he hurt me and he'd stop.

My answer was to reach down with both hands, seize it and bring it to position and work it around and inside. It was just as huge as we both knew it would be but it was also something I needed and although it burned as it entered I smiled and bit my lip then my mind slid down a long dark tunnel as I felt it continuing.

He paused and backed up every inch or so but returned eagerly until I knew he was near full insertion and then I raised my hips off the floor and slammed it home full depth. It was incredible and yet after just a momentary pause he began long stroking me. He pulled back until it almost escaped and then slid it full depth again and again.

When my body language began communicating its intense need he responded and the tempo increased to a fever pitch without changing the length and depth of each stroke.

I lost it again and again and kept opening my eyes because of my fear that he might grow tired of it but he didn't. He closed his eyes finally and I felt his body stiffen and I knew the appreciation of that moment when you know your man is about to fill you. I raised my hips as high as I could taking him as deep as I could and reveled in the feeling of his climax as it seemed to echo each time off the walls of my pussy.

When finally he was drained I knew what a real fuck was and my body thanked us both for the experience.

When he rolled to the side I had caught my breath and immediately moved lower and began with my tongue and lips. I tasted our juices mixed hot and sweet together and even managed a couple of huge drops that remained deep in his shaft as I sucked him dry. It was something I wanted to do again and again and promised myself that if we got together and stayed that I would always repeat it.

We enjoyed each other several times more that evening and doggy was deeper and even more intense than missionary had been.

I woke him several times in the night because I couldn't get enough swallowing his cock and draining him. He didn't complain and each time joined in the fun.

We had been scheduled to return on a flight the next afternoon but he called the office and explained that we wouldn't be back for at least another week. He added that he thought there might be more business in the area.

He was so productive and high enough in management that nobody would ever question his decision and we spent a glorious additional week. We ate out and saw a very few sights when each time we realized we were in a hurry to get back to the privacy of his suite. He checked me out of my room and I spent all my time with him.

Unless he kicked me out or dropped me I decided never to look at another guy for sex again.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12