All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 14'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

GREAT UPDATE! Fantastic story so farl

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ohh, Rajesh could have cleaned the cum with his mouth instead of tissue, to make him more humiliated.

spankedboyspankedboy9 months agoAuthor

@anon who said great update - thanks. Do keep commenting on what you liked, or what you want to see next.

@anon - there are some things Rajesh simply won't do , such as clean up with his mouth, or suck cock.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for posting this update to the story! Vidya was clearly very comfortable humiliating Rajesh and being vocal while shamelessly fucking others in front of him. Sarun has taken humiliating Rajesh up a notch as well.

But Rukmini and Narges didn't do much in this story. Could have used them better. I imagine Vidya is jealous of the maids having more sway over Sarun than she does, and giving him a baby could probably change that. It would have been fun to see her compete with young Rukmini and loyal Narges to be the new number one mistress for Sarun . She should have taken the lead and fed Saruns jizz from her pussy and mouth to Rajesh for total submission.

The poker night left something to be desired after all the buildup. Vidya hesitating to put on a show was a nice touch. I wonder if she will lose all her shyness and inhibitions going forward and become a totally new level of slutty Vidya. I was wondering if Rajesh would lose the poker game when they asked him to play, and would he have to wager Vidya for something big. But nothing happened with that. The sex scenes with everyone got a bit repetitive a well. But the Bukkake and everyone peeing on Vidya was a nice addition.

For the next part, I hope that Vidya gets back with Uncle or maybe Sachin bhai in Sri Lanka, and Rajesh finds out the surprise his wife planned for him was not so pleasant. But above all, I really hope that Sarun actually puts a baby in Vidya before anyone else does. It would be fun to see how their plans work out then.

liarliarsson2liarliarsson29 months ago

Incredible every time

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for posting the next chapter. This one started really strong but trailed off in the middle. Loved the parts where Sarun and Vidya humiliated the cuckold. It would be awesome if the two weeks in Sri Lanka will somehow connect back to Poonams past. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Vidya clearly gets a thrill out of humiliating her husband in front of her lovers, especially Sarun. It is also because she knows how excited Rajesh gets when he is humiliated and teased like that. This time Sarun said he would make him lick her pussy while he's fucking Vidya, and Rajesh didn't protest. But Sarun didn't do it. Next time they should take this further. Sarun clearly won't allow Rajesh to look at Vidya, or address her by name, and he absolutely won't allow Rajesh to touch Vidya. Rajesh will be very frustrated and horny once Sarun gets started on breeding Vidya. Rajesh has already licked her after wiping her fresh fucked pussy with just a tissue, he has already touched Saruns cum while cleaning her up. Next, Vidya should tell Sarun that she will kiss Rajesh out of pity, but only when she has just had Saruns cock or cum in her mouth. This will ensure Rajesh doesn't feel left out but would know Sarun owns her completely. Maybe as a further form of punishment, Sarun and Vidya shouldn't even allow Rajesh to touch his own dick. Maybe they only let him jerk off if he licks clean his own cum. Rajesh will be so horny that he will readily do anything to get off. Not being able to touch, or talk to, or look at his wife will make him very insecure and longing to feel like Vidyas husband again. He will accept any scraps of touch and affection he can get from his wife. So he will even agree to kiss his wife having a mouth full of cum, or lick her pussy that's dripping with her lovers cum.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What kind of takeover did Sarun do this time? Was it some kind of deal with Ashish? I hope he found out about Ashish's plan somehow and got Anwar bhai to make him an offer he couldn't refuse. Maybe Ashish came out clean about their plan and now Sarun is determined to teach them all a lesson, especially Vidya and her cuckold husband by making them slaves for life. It wouldn't be so hard to convince Vidya to go to the dark side.

spankedboyspankedboy9 months agoAuthor

@liarliarsson2 , thanks for the comment

@anon, thanks for the comment. Ch 15 will be about Sri Lanka.

@anon, Vidya does find it thrilling to humiliate her husband, who also gets off on it partially.

@anon, interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great read. I had to read it twice! Worth the wait. But I wish the other chapters come sooner.

Wonder what Vidya kept doing to upset Narges and get caned.

"Even though I was not at home, I called her ma'am just out of force of habit."... Vidya should make Rajesh continue calling her ma'am even when Sarun's not around.

It was hot to see Rukmani and Vidya be taken by Sarun at once. It would have been even better to see them exploring each other more... like blowing Sarun together and having their lips meet around his cock. Sarun making them lick each others cunts and them starting to enjoy each others touching, kissing passionately, fingering each other, maybe playing with Saruns cum... sharing and swapping it like dirty naughty sluts.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoyed this one! But I wish Vidya would have had a few drinks to losen up and confidently put up a sexy strip show to entertain her guests. I imagine she would be amazing at giving lap dances.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's clear how much Vidya likes being a slut. There is no way she is going to stop all this. Once she is on the board, these gangbangs will become a regular thing. She even voluntarily said she loves Sarun and wants to have his babies. Maybe she was just trying to fool him and entertain him, but maybe she said the truth in the heat of the moment. Very hot!

Did Narges somehow find out the cameras and tell Sarun about it? Maybe that's why they punished Vidya for it. Maybe Sarun will ultimately be the winner and ruin all their plans? Remains to be seen how Sachin bhai can be of help. Will he help Vidya, or Sarun? Will Sarun take care of Ashish with help of Anwar bhai soon?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a tight and very well written piece of erotica. I had to read it twice and I am probably going to read it again :P Loved how you introduced several new kinks in this part. Hope to see it go even further next. Sachin bhai would be a good candidate to introduce hardcore bdsm for a submissive Vidya... she would love it! She should probably get gangbanged hardcore by his men to reach to him. It will be interesting to see where this goes next. Vidya clearly is not going to stop being a slut. Even her husband enjoys seeing her like this. That's why she loves him so much and their marriage is still going strong. It just remains to be seen which of the powerful men will make her their slut for life- Sarun, Ashish, or Sachin bhai.

One request! Please have Vidya dress up as a bride in her wedding dress while her husband thinks he will reclaim her. But I really want to see her be taken by someone else instead. It will be the biggest tease and humiliation she can give Rajesh... only because she knows how much he enjoys that. This will seal the fact that this is going to be their new life, a new marriage, nothing normal like Rajesh imagined when he first married her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucking amazing story!

Just one observation though. Rajesh clearly submits to being dominated without any resistance. He thrives on being humiliated by his wife and her bulls. He admits that he is not a real man. He knows he cannot satisfy his wife and that she doesn't enjoy sex with him. She only gives it to him out of her goodness. He even readily wears panties. He would probably be willing to do a lot more if they tell him to. Vidya clearly calls him a cuckold and humiliates him all the time. So why would she tell him that he is not a cuck or a sissy? That's a bit contradictory isn't it? That's exactly what he is.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great update brother been a fan of your story for years first time commenting on your story since from now on we will see the begining of the story's endgame with Vidya trying to seduce Sachin Bhai and I only have one request let her sessions with Sachin Bhai be more brutal than what we have seen up until now plus I let her take two cocks in her vagina and her ass at the same time ( double vaginal and double anal ) let Sachin and his goons shove objects up her holes ( for example baseball bats , bottles, there whole hands upto there elbows etc ) because up until now she has been with a bunch of sexed up old business men who have been taking there sexual frustration on her but now things will get more complicated and plus why would a Don like Sachin fuck her when he will already be having access to thousands of women at his disposal well the answer would be Vidya being the most depraved whore he would be coming across with him using her as a rag doll especially her holes to fulfill all his depraved fantasies and the story will become a bit unrealistic if Vidya and Rajesh come out unscathed from all this with them getting filthy rich because if your body gets abused over a period of time it shows signs of getting worn out and Vidya's body and holes have constantly been getting hammered by her respective lovers for a while so Vidya getting abused and gang raped by Sachin Bhai and his goon in future instalments with her holes getting ruined beyond repair her vagina sticking out due to constantly taking two or more dicks at once and getting fisted by Sachin and his men until there whole hands would disappear upto there elbows and Vidya suffering from rectal prolapse due to double anal and constant fisting it would be an interesting addition to the story documenting her own deterioration during this whole saga so that whenever this story will conclude Vidya despite getting filthy rich should contend with an leaking ass and a worn out vagina I guess it would be an poetic end to the story and as for Rajesh he would have to contend with the fact that he would be living with the love of his life whom he cannot satisfy with her holes getting worn out and loose beyond repair he will forever be forced to invite a multitude of men so that they can fuck the crap out of his wife while he watches so that he can keep her satisfied .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Man great update i have an idea when ever Sachin Bhai's seduction saga starts please add elements of dap ( double anal ) and dvp ( double vaginal ) into it let Vidya seduce Sachin Bhai by out performing other whores in his stable ( being a Don he would be having his personal whores ) by having a train run on her ( fucking and army of men ) to please him and becoming his most cherished whore so that she can influence him .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please let there be a Alternate good ending if you are planning on a bad ending for Rajesh and Vidya

manish2000manish20009 months ago

Are you planning on any new series or stand alone story other than on going once after the endgame the last part of this story.

spankedboyspankedboy9 months agoAuthor

@anon, thanks for reading it twice. I too wish I could churn out chapters quicker!

---"Even though I was not at home, I called her ma'am just out of force of habit."... Vidya should make Rajesh continue calling her ma'am even when Sarun's not around.

I agree. Remember Poonam tried to institute this rule but Rajesh couldn't follow it.

@anon, I had a strip tease scene but took it out as it was lengthening the story.

@anon, you are right.

---It's clear how much Vidya likes being a slut. There is no way she is going to stop all this.

She is a slut and that's the truth.

--- Did Narges somehow find out the cameras and tell Sarun about it? Maybe that's why they punished Vidya for it. Maybe Sarun will ultimately be the winner and ruin all their plans? Remains to be seen how Sachin bhai can be of help. Will he help Vidya, or Sarun? Will Sarun take care of Ashish with help of Anwar bhai soon?

You will have to wait for Ch 15 and 16 to find out!

@anon,

--- Sachin bhai would be a good candidate to introduce hardcore bdsm for a submissive Vidya... she would love it! She should probably get gangbanged hardcore by his men to reach to him. It will be interesting to see where this goes next. Vidya clearly is not going to stop being a slut. Even her husband enjoys seeing her like this. That's why she loves him so much and their marriage is still going strong. It just remains to be seen which of the powerful men will make her their slut for life- Sarun, Ashish, or Sachin bhai.

Yes.

@anon

--- Just one observation though. Rajesh clearly submits to being dominated without any resistance. He thrives on being humiliated by his wife and her bulls.

Rajesh is a proper cuckold, but Vidya loves him.

@anon, Sachin will be a demon.

@Anon, double anal? wow.

@anon, let there be one ending before we talk about alternate endings lol.

manish2000, dunno.

NiranaNirana9 months ago

Awesome update - as usual! Loved every bit of it. My obly grouse is that Poonam was not there. i wish there is a scene in the last two chapters where Poonam and Vidya are stripped together and have sex in front of each other. Some more humiliation by Narges and Poonam of Rajesh would be great! The way Sarun humiliated Rajesh this time by slapping him and kicking him on his ass was awesome! I wish he gets humilaited further where he has to suck Sarun's cock and the put it into Vidya's cunt - or he is forced to clean Viday's cunt of his semen by licking and also clean Sarun's cock after he has finished fucking Vidya. Eagerly waiting for Chapters 15 and 16.!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOVED THIS! it's getting very interesting now.

It's possible Sarun found out about Ashish meeting Vidya secretly from the hotel staff and was already suspicious. Maybe he was keeping an eye on Ashish and became paranoid when Ashish cancelled attending the party. Narges may have also seen the cameras. So he confronted Vidya who spilled the beans, but didn't tell Rajesh yet. She knows Ashish's plans won't work anymore. That's why she is thinking about Sachin bhai. Sarun must have made a deal with Ashish (or maybe worked with Anwar/Sachin to get him completely out of the picture).

It would be insanely hot if Vidya gets a surprise visit by both Sarun and Ashish confronting her in Sri Lanka and it becoming a honeymoon with her new forever masters and lovers. Of course they should punish her with some hardcore bdsm and Rajesh with hardcore humiliation.

You've done an amazing job so far, and obviously it is your prerogative to lead this story where you like. But I would love an ending where Vidya is broken. Rajesh accepts that he is a beta cuckold for life, and Vidya completely gives in to being Saruns Rakhel and a forever hotwife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@anon: Bro who commented about double vaginal, double anal, anal prolapse, fisting till the elbows... chill out dude! I mean I get that this is fictional erotica and the author may choose to include your ideas in his writing, which I am fine with if it's his choice. But you probably need to take a break from consuming porn and get it together. Looks like you're losing it. Get help. Don't be an animal. Damn... it's disgusting to read that comment.

I get a hardcore kink, even dp, double vaginal or anal if you want to go a bit extreme. But what you are saying is crossing human boundaries... inserting baseball bats in her?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DUDE!!

GET HELP!! DON'T BE A PSYCHOPATH!!

AND FOR FUCK SAKE... DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great update I have an idea whenever the Sachin saga starts kindly expand upon his activities ( like his businesses gambling ,prostitution etc ) to give us viewers an idea of the situation Vidya might be walking into if he is indeed into prostitution then it will open and world of possibilities for us viewers to see Vidya's debauchery and you can also play with the company concept of control since up until now Vidya has been in control of her life with Sachin Bhai declaring an open season on her holes letting his customers, friends, business partners , local politicians and subordinate goons have their way with her would take away any form of control she might have enjoyed up until now and as for Rajesh it would be interesting to see how he would react to all this knowing there would be no escape from all this since Sachin won't let her get away without completely fucking her up in every sense of the word .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would love to see Vidyas plan with Sachin bhai backfire. He is a dreaded gangster after all. Vidya is taking it too lightly and Rajesh is rightly worried. Vidya doesn't hold any special value for him. She must be a world class slut, but why would he deal with Sarun for her? Maybe Sarun pays him off well so that he becomes a partner for Sarun. But if he is really impressed with Vidya to agree to deal with Sarun, then he would not let Vidya out of his grasp after Sarun's gone from her life. Vidya thinks Sarun is a problem, wait till Sachin comes in the picture. Sarun is atleast giving her shares, making her a board member and wants to give her children. He will let her live with Rajesh as his wife. Sachin will do none of that. She will become the number one concubine in his harem of exotic women for nothing in return. He will use her until she has nothing left to give. Sachin must give her experiences that shatter her reality. He must also do it in front of Rajesh and be a nightmare compared to Sarun. Knowing how she submits to powerful men, Vidya won't be able to resist.

I would love to see him make her hooked on various kinds of drugs as well, so that she starts becoming a different person and can't live without them anymore. They will give her a high that she could have never imagined with just sex. She will also be in his debt to get those drugs. That will ensure she can't just go back to Rajesh. Maybe Sarun is the one to get her out and she is indebted to him forever. Maybe she becomes Sachins number one slut. He uses her as entertainment and freely passes her around to all his big clients. Eventually she could start getting into the world of crime as well on Sachins directions. Vidya and Sachin bhai could be a series on it own. I understand that this might be a totally different direction that you imagined. This is not a happy ending for them... but few stories end happily in this harsh world.

And maybe Sachin just uses her a few times and lets her go, or Sarun saves her from Sachin by paying him off. Or Rajesh becomes some kind of hero (really hope not... as he isn't that guy. He is a scared submissive cuck and I don't want to see him get a redemption) and Sarun is out of the picture. Maybe Vidya figures out how to get out of trouble on her own, or with one of her older lovers help (Balasubramaniam anyone?) Would love to see if Poonam has any role here as well. But Vidya cannot go back to her vanilla life again. Maybe she becomes Ashish's forever mistress and lives her hotwife life while on the board of the company. But Rajesh can never get his old wife back even if Vidya really loves him. She should bear her lovers children, and she should secretly marry her real lover while Rajesh remains the cuckold who is her husband in front of the world.

HeavyHeartLamentsHeavyHeartLaments9 months ago

Honest? Loved it!

Feel considerable pity for poor hubby.

I hope you give him something that Vidya gets jealous of! Well, perhaps that's too much wishful thinking.

Good as it is, awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It seems like you have abandoned (MIAD SAGE) slave to my Indian Maid..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What an exciting read this was! Thank you!

I loved how Vidya was enjoying being a slut so much and humiliating her husband. But it still feels like she is confused about her husband. I get it that she loves him, but she also knows that she will never be sexually satisfied with him alone. Rajesh seems to expect all this to completely stop somehow, but she needs to make him understand and accept that she will never stop fucking other guys. She loves him like someone loves a pet. They give you comfort and are good to play with sometimes. They are very important for the owner, but still not the most important thing in life. Vidya should also have someone to take precedence over Rajesh in her life. Someone who makes her feel safe and secure, someone who gives her butterflies with excitement of adventure, someone who she fancies to fulfill all her fantasies... sexually and otherwise. Only someone who is her real master, lover, protector and provider is fit to be her baby daddy and her real husband.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoyed seeing Vidya come around and show the cuckold his place. Vidya and her husband are not swingers. She is the dominant hotwife and he is the submissive cuckold. She gets to fuck whoever she wants whenever she wants, and he gets to hear or watch only if the hotwife allows it. He is not free to do as he pleases and he is not allowed to find pleasure elsewhere without the explicit directions of his wife. The husband has been an equal partner in making this happen, as he gets a high from watching his wife cheating him and humiliating him. He gets his pleasure from feeling inadequate, and longs for scraps of affection that can go away any day. They have gone too far down this road and will not be able to ever enjoy being a normal couple without this excitement and sense of adventure. Both Vidya and her husband understand that they have become addicts. They will need to constantly keep taking this to the next level to feel that rush, the same old things just won't do it anymore. It's only a matter of time that Vidya completely unleashes her inner slut, having no inhibitions whatsoever, and her husband embraces being a total submissive. She will be a submissive hottie for real men who like to dominate her, and an absolute dominatrix for her cuckold, who likes being humiliated and pushed around by his wife.

spankedboyspankedboy9 months agoAuthor

@Nirana, Rajesh won't suck another man's cock as that is a step too far from him, but you can see how humiliated he was in this episode - getting slapped and kicked by a man. Poonam will feature in the next episode.

@anon, it definitely is getting interesting now. Sarun is deeply into domination, and Vidya agreeing to carry his baby has kicked up his ego a notch. He cannot dominate a pregnant Vidya, so guess who will bear the brunt of his cruelty!

--- But I would love an ending where Vidya is broken. Rajesh accepts that he is a beta cuckold for life, and Vidya completely gives in to being Saruns Rakhel and a forever hotwife.

Let's see where it goes.

@anon, lol I know. This is the first I heard of double vaginal, anal etc. This is just a story.

@Anon, Vidya has no clue what she is in for if she goes with Sachin bhai.

@Anon,

--- He is a dreaded gangster after all. Vidya is taking it too lightly and Rajesh is rightly worried

Exactly.

@HeavyHeartLaments,

--- Feel considerable pity for poor hubby. I hope you give him something that Vidya gets jealous of! Well, perhaps that's too much wishful thinking.

Well, he IS a cuck. He already got what he wanted lol.

@anon, I have not abandoned the Indian maid, but it's on pause now.

@anon, thanks for the comment. Yes, I think Vidya is a little confused as well. She is enjoying this too much, but at the same time she is thinking she can stop this and go back to being normal. Is that feasible?

@anon,

--- Really enjoyed seeing Vidya come around and show the cuckold his place. Vidya and her husband are not swingers. She is the dominant hotwife and he is the submissive cuckold. She gets to fuck whoever she wants whenever she wants, and he gets to hear or watch only if the hotwife allows it.

This is the true dynamic of this story. The only caveat is that Vidya loves him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Update early is appreciated plz

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great read! Already waiting eagerly for the next installment. Please don't take as long as you did for this one. Thank you for your work, and kudos to your imagination :P

spankedboyspankedboy9 months agoAuthor

@anon, thanks.

@anon, thank you. No guarantee on publication date.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good to know that Poonam is coming back in the next episode. Poonam wants Vidya to leave this lifestyle and have a kid, but Vidya is conflicted. I hope Vidya introduces her to Sarun so she gets a chance to properly experience what Vidya will miss if she gets out. That will not only bring back memories of how Vidya was conceived, but also convince Poonam that Vidya cannot and should not let go of Sarun. Maybe Poonam will share the story of Vidya's biological father and encourage her to actually have a child with Sarun. It would be hot to see them participate in a wild orgy together, where they really get to see each others wild side just like Poonam did with her mother. They should get to explore each others bodies like they never have, lost in the lust and pleasure of Saruns touch. They should make out, eat each other, give a double blowjob to Sarun and play with his cum, swapping it in each others mouths. Rukmani and Narges should also participate and the mother daughter duo of Poonam and Vidya should compete with the housemaids to see which team wins the best slut award.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wouldn't mind the last two chapters being 10-12 pages each if they are as exciting as this. Clearly a lot has to happen to be able to give a clear direction and conclusion to this amazing saga. With the segue to Sri Lanka, new characters like Sachin, Sarun trying to breed Vidya, Vidya trying to outplay everyone, Poonam coming back, the board meeting coming up, and Rajesh waiting with baited breath to see where does all this lead to finally... don't want it to be rushed. I am sure you'll do it justice. Can't wait... but I think the wait will be worth it!

cuckoldfindercfcuckoldfindercf9 months ago

It's hard to wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's hard to wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When will rajesh be subjected to the same piss experience? By vidya or her bulls? And will rajesh become a cock craving sissy slut?

Can you add scenes where rajesh gets humiliated in front of other women.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really looking to whether vidya's love for rajesh will be there till the end?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To the author, try taking inspiration from other authors. For example Revan7.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can you write small parts more frequently instead of lengthy one story after many a months?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@Spankedboy,I am really not into the cuckold genre or the submissive men one (to each their own) kinks,But i do like when stronger men put the woman in place or where the woman submits to the masculine guy...In that aspect i really liked how vidya is being treated by the stronger guys..I do feel sorry for rajesh,and sometimes it irritates ME when its being told in his POV.

I am at the 6th chapter with wasim giving brutal treatment to vidya,probably you should make a future story of slow corruption of the woman from her POV.

Is there any possibilities of switching the POV,since sometimes Rajesh being humiliated really puts off as it is told in First POV,rather in third POV..I think that one really stops to me enjoy vidya being humiliated..

Expecting to change POV at the end of the story is not gonna be a possible outcome,but can be a idea for future narrative style..since by this way you can balance both the cuckold fetish and dom guys..Would be great if there is female POV added to it!

ok,one thing i would recommend is there is sudden change in the action ,i think taking slow and making vidya feel the humiliation would be great,like in the gangbang with wasim and his friends it escalated quickly would be great if it would have gone slower and how the guys made fun of her and stripping her clothes slowly and making her feel the new sensations of being open with guys she is not ineterested in.

i havent read the rest of story ,but my guess is that vidya has become comfortable with humiliating Rajesh and she is okay with the guys and have reached some comfortable relation with these men..i am hoping in the future one you can make more where vidya gets to become uncomfortable situation like with wasim where she is not interested and forced to do stuffs..Take it very very slowly....Slow and steady is always sexy in erotica..you have been missing a lot!

I would really add costumes as an extra layer of seduction and making vidya to wear stuffs she is uncomfortable doing with guys she feels not safe is really gonna add the factor...i hope you can break the notion of vidya feeling superior and guys with misogynistic attitudes having a way with her..looking for how the gangsters gonna come up and what she is gonna do..

the thing i would recommend is dont make vidya become comfortable in the situation,would really be great how she thinks at start she has control of the situation but later really becomes a toy to these men...would be really great how sarun makes her humiliate the gangster infront him...vidya think sarun is the boss here so she can play around cusses him badly..but later is shown that the gangster and sarun have been playing with vidya the whole time...i think even rajesh wouldnt have expected this outcome..

yeah just make the situation where vidya feels a lot uncomfortable rather than rajesh..you can include his humiliation but not my type of kink..so to each their own no judgements..

ok quick question,who does vidya resemble like according to the current actress?same height and descriptions as you mentioned in the story!

use a lot of desi outfits..looking for a lot of nono situations where vidya is made uncomfortable and she enjoys without realisation.

Take it very very slowly...dont miss this point!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@Spankedboy,I am really not into the cuckold genre or the submissive men one (to each their own) kinks,But i do like when stronger men put the woman in place or where the woman submits to the masculine guy...In that aspect i really liked how vidya is being treated by the stronger guys..I do feel sorry for rajesh,and sometimes it irritates ME when its being told in his POV.

I am at the 6th chapter with wasim giving brutal treatment to vidya,probably you should make a future story of slow corruption of the woman from her POV.

Is there any possibilities of switching the POV,since sometimes Rajesh being humiliated really puts off as it is told in First POV,rather in third POV..I think that one really stops to me enjoy vidya being humiliated..

Expecting to change POV at the end of the story is not gonna be a possible outcome,but can be a idea for future narrative style..since by this way you can balance both the cuckold fetish and dom guys..Would be great if there is female POV added to it!

ok,one thing i would recommend is there is sudden change in the action ,i think taking slow and making vidya feel the humiliation would be great,like in the gangbang with wasim and his friends it escalated quickly would be great if it would have gone slower and how the guys made fun of her and stripping her clothes slowly and making her feel the new sensations of being open with guys she is not ineterested in.

i havent read the rest of story ,but my guess is that vidya has become comfortable with humiliating Rajesh and she is okay with the guys and have reached some comfortable relation with these men..i am hoping in the future one you can make more where vidya gets to become uncomfortable situation like with wasim where she is not interested and forced to do stuffs..Take it very very slowly....Slow and steady is always sexy in erotica..you have been missing a lot!

I would really add costumes as an extra layer of seduction and making vidya to wear stuffs she is uncomfortable doing with guys she feels not safe is really gonna add the factor...i hope you can break the notion of vidya feeling superior and guys with misogynistic attitudes having a way with her..looking for how the gangsters gonna come up and what she is gonna do..

the thing i would recommend is dont make vidya become comfortable in the situation,would really be great how she thinks at start she has control of the situation but later really becomes a toy to these men...would be really great how sarun makes her humiliate the gangster infront him...vidya think sarun is the boss here so she can play around cusses him badly..but later is shown that the gangster and sarun have been playing with vidya the whole time...i think even rajesh wouldnt have expected this outcome..

yeah just make the situation where vidya feels a lot uncomfortable rather than rajesh..you can include his humiliation but not my type of kink..so to each their own no judgements..

ok quick question,who does vidya resemble like according to the current actress?same height and descriptions as you mentioned in the story!

use a lot of desi outfits..looking for a lot of nono situations where vidya is made uncomfortable and she enjoys without realisation.

Take it very very slowly...dont miss this point!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree on some points made by the commenter talking about Vidya's POV. Nothing beats a slow and steady buildup in erotica. Also, seeing her slowly corrupted from her own POV would be insanely hot. I would have loved seeing her hesitate and be uncomfortable as she is nudged along by the situations in her journey and you have done some of that. Of course she would slowly become more and more familiar with the men and comfortable with the situations, losing her inhibitions. But it would be nice to see her be taken aback when something she didn't expect happens and slowly starting to enjoy her own corruption. That would play a big role in her being disappointed and angry at Rajesh as he would be the real reason for his plight and unable to protect her. I am also not a huge fan of the husband humiliation kink, but here it makes so much sense as Rajesh is a submissive cuck who enjoys being humiliated. He also deserves being shown what an actual loser he is. He enjoys the thrill of the prospect of losing his wife's love, affection and faithfulness. But in this pursuit, he has pushed Vidya towards dangerous territory and now both of them have lost control. He is not only inadequate sexually, but also a bad husband who doesn't provide for or protect his wife. So of course Vidya cannot depend on him to look after her and takes brash and incorrect decisions sometimes to deal with her situation... like letting others record her or freely enjoy herself while letting her secret out and that comes back to bite her. Of course she is not totally innocent either, in fact maybe an equal partner in running their marriage in the ground. But it's not entirely her fault that she has such a loser husband who can't give her all she needs.

Now she is again treading dangerous waters to get herself and her husband out of the situation, but I would love to see how all this plays out. I hope she comes to realize that she bit more than she can chew and now there is no way to get out. Her useless selfish husband can't save her and only way to survive is to give in. Her loyalty, respect and love for Rajesh should naturally diminish when she realizes what a selfish prick he has been, basically toying with her safety and dignity for his own thrill and sexual pleasure. He is basically allowing and encouraging her to sell her body for his own benefit, treating her like a literal whore. He is not taking charge, or making any significant contribution to their relationship.

He may love Vidya, and she may love him, but that love is now twisted. It's not the only twisted love in her life either. She also has plenty of powerful men who make twisted love to her and treat her special. Something Rajesh clearly can't do. That's why I love the husbands humiliation here, as he totally deserves it. They are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They enjoy all this too much to get out now, and they can't even get out if they wanted to. I hope she soon realizes that she deserves better and shows the cuckold his real place.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Response to the comment about hiw relationship dynamics changed.

Wow never saw from such an angle. You are right. But once that love between them is gone, what is the point of cuckolding? I really look forward to how this turns out to be.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes. There aren't s no cuckolding if there is no love or relationship left between the couple. I am not saying that they shouldn't have any love left between them. But the kind of love that remains is not the regular love story you see around. Their love is different. Rajesh is now in love with watching his wife being fucked senseless by powerful, dangerous men while constantly being humiliated and feeling inadequate and helpless. Vidya is in love with getting her brains fucked out of her by powerful men in dangerous situations while dominating and humiliating her inadequate and loser husband

spankedboyspankedboy9 months agoAuthor

@Anon, Poonam will have a small cameo. This is mostly about Vidya and Rajesh, told from Rajesh's point of view. Haha, I like your idea of Poonam/Vidya vs housemaids for slut award. LOL.

@Anon, thanks - there is a lot to write, which is why it is not being written haha. Procastination!

@cuckoldfindercf, yes but that is fact of life.

@anon, see above.

@anon,

--- When will rajesh be subjected to the same piss experience? By vidya or her bulls? And will rajesh become a cock craving sissy slut?

Not sure that will happen.

--- Can you add scenes where rajesh gets humiliated in front of other women.

Hmmm, nothing planned yet.

@anon, Vidya does love Rajesh . I think that is established. She also loves a good fuck.

@Anon, how?

@Anon, unfortunately that is the way it is . I write slowly.

spankedboyspankedboy9 months agoAuthor

@anon, I have thought about switching the POV to Vidya for one story, but let's see. I like Rajesh telling the story. As for Vidya being thrust into new situations, yes happens, but it is usually from Rajesh's POV.

@anon, yes, slow build up is good. Both Rajesh and Vidya have lost some control, the end is how they are fighting to get some back.

@anon, --- But once that love between them is gone, what is the point of cuckolding? I really look forward to how this turns out to be.

I think it's established that Vidya and Rajesh do love each other.

@anon, see above.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh please just give us the next part 〽️

spankedboyspankedboy8 months agoAuthor

@anon - next part no where close to ready

HeavyHeartLamentsHeavyHeartLaments8 months ago

Man, where's the husband's redemption arc?

Don't say all videos were taken and the Board Members were then subsequently blackmailed and Vidya and hubby lived happily ever after on that money -- feels... incomplete.

There MUST be something, where Vidya feels the same way about her husband. How about her husband divorcing her or threatening to do so, then she realizes about everything she had done wrong? The hubby is a cucked loser, agreed. But Vidya is not Snow White either, right? Show some support for the poor hubby.

Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The only thing that Vidya did "wrong" was enjoy her freedom and stretch the boundaries set by her husband. She was be a bit careless and allowed her lovers to record her freely, letting their lifestyle to spill out in public to some extent. With the submissive nature of her husband, this was bound to happen at some point. She tried to live her best life without adequate support or leadership by the husband. She is in fact the one who went through a lot more than her husband has... and all because he could not do his part to support her and keep her in check. She still loves him and gives the husband more than he actually deserves from her. If he wants a redemption, the husband should show some spine when there is a dire need for it. I have a feeling that his chance might come soon with everything going on, and Vidya playing with fire now. He should have put a check to things before they escalated to this level but he didn't. If he does nothing to help still, then redemption seems meaningless. Although I agree that there can be and shouldn't be an easy way out for them from all this. They are in way too deep. Things will have to get a lot worse before they get better and I would love to see some actual conflict between Vidya and Rajesh. Things have been way too good between them with everything going on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am hoping for a twist from Sarun who isn't an idiot not to trust everyone. Somehow him figuring out the plot against him and throws a wrench in the gears and subduing Vidya and Rajesh and planting the baby successfully with Vidya both wailing and enjoying at the same time and with Rajesh both furious and aroused at the same time and them resolving to their fate feels hot. Soon after this Rajesh and Vidya separate for sometime and at the time she cracks and breaks by sarun's total dominance and slowly but surely her love for Rajesh is doused by sarun's semen.

spankedboyspankedboy8 months agoAuthor

@heavyheartlaments - good point. Story can never be that simple, although it will be easy to write!

@anon - the couple started playing with fire the moment the husband allowed his wife to sleep with another man.

@anon - let's see what happens. Sarun is no fool, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

They say distance makes the heart grow fonder. Vidya and Rajesh need some distance among themselves for the sake of their love. Sarun should be able to arrange for that now that the poker night is done. After all, he is going to breed Vidya as they all agreed. So he needs to keep her close and Rajesh should only be able to see her from afar like a good servant. Meanwhile, Vidya gets to play the perfect mistress/wife for Sarun and reflect on who she longs for more, Sarun, her husband or one of her other lovers. She may also get time to think about what she likes about Sarun once she really gets to know him by spending more intimate quality time with him. Who knows, she may really want his baby once she gets a chance to see a different side of him after connecting emotionally. Or maybe he just breaks her by railing her endlessly. She may choose not to go ahead with her plan to put him under the bus. Then there is the Sachin bhai scenario. Remains to be seen how all this comes together leading up to the board meeting. I would love to see Sachin completely wreck Vidya and make her an actual whore. Sarun is a really cunning guy and it shouldn't take him long to figure out the plot against him. That should take the story to a really exciting turn. Sarun probably joins hands with Sachin bhai to teache Vidya a lesson. But when he sees what a demon he has unleashed, Sarun shows her some mercy and saves Vidya. She really feels gratitude for her kinght in shining armour. Maybe Rajesh ends up getting a chance to save their marriage and redeem himself with all this, or he really proves that he is a total loser and Vidya gives her love and loyalties to one of her lovers and dominates Rajesh for life (either forced by circumstances or by making a conscious decision).

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

AWESOME STORY AS USUAL! But could you please incorporate more lifts and carries such as Sarun and Ashish and others ifting and carrying vidya in their arms and throwing her into the bed or sofa or floor and also flipping her over on to her back or stomach ? And also your previous comments that you used that showed strength difference such as the men towering over vidya and vidya being only a light doll in their hands ? Could you do these again like you used to do in the earlier stories

spankedboyspankedboy7 months agoAuthor

@anon, absence does make the heart grow fonder. And Sarun is a cunning guy. All valid observations.

@anon, not sure what is a lift.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't think it is going to be as simple as Rajesh and Vidya think to outwit Sarun. Their plan is very simplistic. I hope the author doesn't just stick to blackmail board members with video plot. That will be lazy copout lol.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

mmmph. I can not wait to see Vidya turned to a cum thirsty breeding slut, unable to stop even if she wanted to. Even if she “loved,” Rajesh more, cocks should always be her number one. It was so good to see that hinted by her own mother that she wanted to cheat from the beginning. It’s always been about her loyalty to big cocks. Knocked up by a man, like her mother.

spankedboyspankedboy7 months agoAuthor

@anon, I have been warned lol

@anon, well let's see what happens .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@spankedboy A lift is like you know when Jawed carried vidya on his shoulder to the bedroom or when sarun carried vidya in his arms which Rajesh has never been strong enough to do, that's what I am talking about

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent work!!! Love to see the characters in action again. Eagerly awaiting for the next part.. kindly take this as my request and try and upload smaller chapters with increased frequency or atleast if possible provide a sneak peak release two weeks before your full upload of the next part.. treat this like dm and no need to post this comment

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hope you are working on the next part and we get to read something soon. Although I understand it takes time and I'd rather wait for an amazing story than a rushed one. I would also request to not be firm on finishing this story in just 2 more parts, as there is a lot more potential here. There is much more that can happen in Vidyas life. It would be great to see Vidya drawn emotionally closer to her lovers instead of just her husband now, as she has been a regular with these special guys for a long time. This has undoubtedly also contributed to increased emotional distance between her husband and herself. No matter how much love there might be between them, Vidya and her husband have their own independent lives and Vidya still doesn't share all details with Rajesh unless she wants to. Their relationship can't possibly stay the same emotionally after all that's happened. So would love to see some focus on that in the story. The distance would grow even more as she spends more personal time with Sarun and away from Rajesh in order to be bred by him. I think Rajesh would readily accept her lovers child, just as he has accepted her lovers and her lifestyle. After all, this was all his own doing. I would also love to see Vidya solidify her commitment to her lovers with gifts like tattooing their name or something special on herself. This should be her anniversary gift to Rajesh. A couple tattoo solidifying her position as a hotwife and his as a cuckold. She should also gift her lovers something special by making herself exclusively available for them by withholding her body from Rajesh. If that's too much, then maybe Rajesh doesn't get to penetrate any of her holes, although I would like to see a complete restriction of access to Vidya for Rajesh. Also, I think it's time that Vidya slowly opens up more and flaunts her hotwife status publicly by dressing more bold in general and using hotwife symbols like jewellery (hotwife anklets, lockets etc.) instead of her mangalsutra and sindoor so that Rajesh never forgets it and people into this lifestyle immediately recognize that she is open to more male attention. The gangster arc is also very exciting to see, as Vidya may have to become an actual whore, may get involved in crime, get hooked on drugs and become a complete sexual deviant.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would love to see the story take a turn and Sarun somehow finding out Vidyas plan for him. He could play her really well to show who's the boss at the end. He should treat her real nice and show her a new side of him when he is her exclusive partner living with her. He makes sure to trick Vidya so she has a change of heart when she is his full time concubine. A helpless Rajesh sees her transitioning from his loving wife to a different person who is dedicated to Sarun. Maybe she approached Sachin bhai to get rid of him initially, but really getting to know Sarun gives her a different perspective and she is totally dedicated to him. Now all she wants is to be the mother of his child and be his lover for life. Even though she still loves and cares for Rajesh, being his wife is only for societal norms, only because she can't be Saruns wife. But in conclusion her world is shattered when she realizes how she's been bested by Sarun. Now she's broken, doesn't have Sarun by her side, she doesn't want to be with loser Rajesh, and her Uncle and other lovers also have been taken care of by Sarun. Vidya finds herself alone and broken. Sarun probably makes a trade with Sachin bhai to spare him and he gets to have Vidya instead. Of course Sachin bhai couldn't refuse this as Vidya had already charmed him. He wants to make her his best whore having seen her potential. I think the Sachin bhai saga could probably be a great spinoff from here. I would love to see a broken Vidya thrown into a life of total debauchery, much much more than she could have ever imagined when she initially went to Sachin bhai to get rid of Sarun. Maybe then Rajesh gets a chance for redemption and be her hero. Maybe that's his chance to prove his love for Vidya is true and become her hero. He knows he is a loser, powerless, good for nothing. He has to reflect on his life choices, learn from his mistakes and become a new version of himself. But he doesn't have much help. First he needs to get forgiveness from Poonam and with her help, save Vidya. Would love to see something along these lines.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sarun should completely cut Rajesh off from Vidya. He doesn't get to see her or talk to her at all. He only gets a report from Poonam, who is still in touch with Vidya. For some time maybe they send through their messages to each other only with Poonams help. Only for special occasions does the cuckold get to see her. For Rajesh's Birthday, Vidya somehow convinces Sarun to allow him a weekend of total humiliation, seeing Vidya getting fucked senseless by Sarun. Atleast he will get to see her in flesh instead of just imagining her. That's also when he would realize how much she's changed from being his doting hotwife. That would explain why her messages slowed down, became distant and angry, and completely stopped recently. He would realize that Vidya doesn't need him anymore. For their wedding anniversary, he could get a chance to touch her. Vidya was a good wife after all and she would do this for Rajesh. But he could only eat her out without using his hands. Only Sarun has the right to kiss her, touch her and fuck her. In fact, Rajesh gets to only kiss her feet (but he would have to kiss Saruns feet also) and eat her holes after she has been used and satisfied well by Sarun. Rajesh could then have his opportunity to taste his wife even if he would have to taste her lovers juices in her. Vidya of course could touch him and make him feel good by giving him a humiliating spanking, slapping, beating and punishing. It would be up to him whether he wants to do this or not, but I think he would gladly lap up the chance to remind Vidya of his existence and be touched by her.

spankedboyspankedboy7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the detailed comments and suggestions.

In this cuckold story, the husband and wife do love each other, but the wife is conflicted due to her own lust. Their relationship can't possibly stay the same emotionally after all that's happened. Rajesh has to reflect on his life choices, learn from his mistakes and become a new version of himself. All that may happen. But Vidya does love Rajesh. Even though she will now be exclusively fucked by Sarun due to his breeding program.

Will Sarun find out about their plan? All of this is to come.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Give us something soon! If not the full story, then at least a small part or a sneak peak?

spankedboyspankedboy7 months agoAuthor

Will post full story, most likely over the christmas break. Let's see if it's complete by then.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

With the evolving dynamic of newer, younger marriages in India where males are far more open to being cuckolded, do you want to start another story series where the wives are communally cucking their husbands?

spankedboyspankedboy7 months agoAuthor

@anonymous

what is communally cucking ?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@spankedboy The fact that husbands are cuckolded would be common knowledge to everyone in the community and would shape hierarchies, structures and public interactions.

spankedboyspankedboy6 months agoAuthor

@anon i am not even sure how that would work. Maybe you can point out a couple of stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice series actually I would like to see if the three cuckolds are made to have sex with each other in front of their wives and Rajesh and Vidya shud be caught for their scheme and use them as urinals for a weekend and make treat them like pets while fucked by men and women before awarding the stocks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Rajesh has become spineless with time and ofc there is no reality to it. Even though Vidya says he loves Rajesh it's just a superficial love. I was hoping you'll revive Rajesh somehow like how he is getting get with Poonam. Humiliating was different but getting beaten sucks. And why suddenly Vidya agreed to be bred when a few story back she was not even agreeing? That's a sudden turn. Just bring some dignity to Rajesh. Maybe viagra or something like that. Getting medical treatment. Make it a little real? And I wished the baby will be of Rajesh instead of that arrogant Sarun!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And bring some redemption to the story. Make rajesh somewhat of a man. If he is not, no point of getting jealous

DRDINGDONGDINGDRDINGDONGDING6 months ago

As you are ending the story , Wasims story arc was abruptly ended, Wasim deserves a return and proper closer with Vidya....

spankedboyspankedboy6 months agoAuthor

@anon, I am not into gay sex, so the cuckolds will not have sex with each other. Whether Rajesh and Vidya's plot will be discovered will form the basis of the end game.

@anon, let's see if Rajesh will salvage some dignity at the end. Having another man fuck your wife is possibly the loss of dignity for any man.

@anon, have to write the story properly. I have the idea in my head.

@drdingdongding , what about wasim do you want a return and what would be a proper closing?

DRDINGDONGDINGDRDINGDONGDING6 months ago

Vidya had gotten rid of Wasim , Wasim can make a comeback and give Vidya her final spanked fucking to teach Vidya a lesson

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a remarkable series. My favorite is the Indian wife has affair with servant, and then the Vidya series.

My request. Take your time to finish the story. Don't rush. It is a work of art that needs a proper conclusion.

spankedboyspankedboy6 months agoAuthor

@DRDINGDONGDING not sure if Wasim will make a come back, but let's see.

@anon, thanks. Yes, I do plan to finish this series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When can we see the next part? Any tentative date? This wait and checking your page everyday makes me very eager lol

spankedboyspankedboy5 months agoAuthor

@anon no date as of now. Maybe in the new year.

manjmaujmanjmauj5 months ago

It's awesome

You can show some love making between vidya's mom and son in law or Vidya with Don who's is supreme in all to overcome sarun's problem

Or she can be used by Sachin bhai

Or you can finish it your style

Loved the series waiting for next part where Vidya has left suspence about Shri Lanka visit

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please dude give us some Vidya content to end the year with a bang (or i can say, ganbang lol)! Waiting for new stories to be released in new year would be too much.

Even a short story independent of the overarching Sarun arc would be great.

If I were in your place, I would love to showcase a storyline with a rainy honeymoon night in a lonely hotel aesthetic (read: "Shweta Tiwari - Sex ki Maari")

It could be about Vidya and some lowly man below Rajesh like a driver or a servant, wherein they're traveling somewhere due to a plot reason and their car breaks down so they need to take shelter temporarily, due to rains or winter. Soon things escalate to them sharing the same cottage in a low budget hotel for warmth and then fucking each other's brains out, ending with a creampie.

It can be a one and done plotline with no impact on Sarun/Ashish/Rajesh/Ramu/Wasim/Javed, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In my mind I've always read Vidya stories as a literotica equivalent of Savita Bhabhi (the good comics, at least)

But sometimes I feel like the extreme levels of debauchery shown by Vidya doesn't stand out because there's no one to show a contrast against her. Like in Savita comics, the author uses non-attractive, non-confident and prudish/orthodox women being envious or angry at the sluttiness shown by Savita, and how every man would instantly choose Savita over their own wives. Like how an average woman would feel being in the same room as Aishwarya Rai and Madhuri Dixit. You can try something like that for Vidya, maybe have her face off against Gaurav's fat cow wife or something lol

Lastly, in your opinion, which Indian actress comes the closest to your imagination of Vidya, in terms of both visuals and sex appeal? I always imagine Anushka Shetty myself

spankedboyspankedboy5 months agoAuthor

@manjmauj - yes, let's see . I have to set up the characters. It will take time but I am not in a rush. even if I complete the series next year.

@anon, nice idea. I just don't have the time right now to write those, pity.

@anon, good idea. Let me see what I can do with it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Vidya should get pregnant by Sarun

Loved the story... Vidya should get pregnant by Sarun and then have more babies with all her lovers... One with Sarun, One with Ashish, One with Balachander and One with Ramu

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

which Indian actress comes the closest to your imagination of Vidya, in terms of both visuals and sex appeal?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope it’s all just a ruse. That it is the opposite. Vidya lying to raj, while being actually honest while being railed and drunk in ecstasy. That she wants them, their cocks, kids. they are all that matter to her. Not some little man like raj. She shouldn’t even tell him, her stomach just swelling up with another man’s child. An ear splitting grin when it’s finally noticed.

spankedboyspankedboy5 months agoAuthor

@anon ---- Vidya should get pregnant by Sarun

Yes, that will be Mr. Sarun's objective now. But let's see who is the father.

@anon, which Indian actress? Hmm ... what do you think?

@anon, will have to wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

> @anon, which Indian actress? Hmm ... what do you think?

Ch01 with Gaurav gave sureshot Vidya Balan vibes, from shaadi ke side effects

Ramu affair felt like something Anveshi Jain would do, from the series Gandi Baat

Balachandra affair and Wasim affair felt like Tridha Choudhury, from Ashram series. Especially during Wasim's fantasy of breeding Hindu wife Vidya for Muslim babies

It feels like Anushka Shetty is a perfect fit for the overall Sarun arc. I like to imagine her egoistic royalty persona from Bahubali movies, and seeing her getting peed on by the board members.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This series has fascinated and enthralled me. Certainly I have enjoyed the storyline with Vidya's hypersexuality and fulfilment by men who are dominant, aggressive, and even abusive. Still, in the end I love a love story. The fate of the characters is ultimately in the eye and mind of the creator--even when entertaining ideas from his readers, but I think Rajesh has gone from accommodating, aroused and supportive husband to abused and belittled cuckold. I would rather see a successful ploy re-establish a more equal footing in the marriage, though not necessarily ending Vidya's big-cock obsession and indulgence. Further, I see Sarun's desire to father a child with a woman he has openly offered to so many other men as a weakness in him. Having a slut and a whore as the mother of his child would make him as ridiculous a figure to his superiors, peers and subordinates as he himself perceives Rajesh to be. The story is yours, though, and I hope to read your continued vision of it soon.

spankedboyspankedboy5 months agoAuthor

@anon - wow, such a detailed analysis.

I do love Anushka Shetty, and she would be a good actress if Vidya was being casted as a character for a movie. I also like Vidya Balan, who was the original inspiration (before she gained a lot of weight). Do check the facebook page for some AI pictures. Search "Indian erotica by Tarek Zia" group.

@anon, thanks for the comment.

Yes, Vidya is hypersexual and yes her husband is slowly being emasculated more and more. At the end, this is also a love story. Somehow all the ends have to be tied together, including Vidya's love for Ashish.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

all of it should be a ruse left unknown until Vidyas stomach has swollen past concealment and bursting with a baby absent of any resemblance to her “husband.”

spankedboyspankedboy5 months agoAuthor

@anon let's see. I still have to write it properly.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved re reading the previous chapters. They still are a potent read and doesn't fail to arouse. Oh!! when you release your next chapter it's gonna be like gettin new toys loving the wait as well

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mann how much longer will it take to release Ch. 15?

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

@anon thanks.

@anon have no clue.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved reading all your stories...pls add more foot worship...Vidya's feet and heels too deserve some attention

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

@Anon thanks for the comment. Vidya and foot worship - sure

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At least give us a tentative date for Ch. 15, or recommend some stories / authors where you get inspiration from?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES