My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 13

Story Info
Indian wife is used for three nights by her ‘Uncle’ … again.
25.3k words
4.47
34.1k
23

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 11/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,324 Followers

My Indian Slut Wife Vidya - Chapter 13

My wife is used for three nights by her 'Uncle'... again - Rajesh

Author's note: This is a story of a cheating wife, of adultery, of cuckoldry and small penis humiliation. If that is not your thing, skip this story. And remember while adultery can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in real life it damages souls and destroys marriages. Please treat the following story as a fiction and fantasy piece only. It is written to deliver masturbatory pleasure and has no other purpose. - Tarek Zia

"Hey Rajesh!"

Mr. Sarun's loud voice boomed through my headset speakers as his face filled the laptop's screen. The Zoom call with my CEO was on, and inwardly, I squirmed in my seat. Forget Mr. Sarun being physically present, just the mere authority of his commanding voice was enough to make me feel emasculated. All because, of course, the fact that my wife and I were basically his modern-day slaves. He dominated our lives, and we did whatever we were told to do by him. Despite our marriage, he was fucking my wife at will on a regular basis, and I was helpless to stop it. Not only that, I had to constantly thank him for actually fucking my wife.

"Sir." I was in my office, seated at my desk, and the door to my office was closed. "How are you, Sir?"

Despite everything, despite all my feelings, I had to be nice. I had to be extremely polite to the man who comes to India just to bury his big fat cock in my wife's juicy cunt, and who repeatedly reminds me of that fact that I was a cuckold.

"I am good, Rajesh. Are you alone in your office?" My boss cut straight to the point.

"Yes, Sir." I replied. "The door is also locked, Sir."

"Why, are you going to masturbate, you wanker?" Mr. Sarun commented, and then started laughing at his own joke. "Is that why I pay you?"

"Er, no, Sir." I had to laugh awkwardly at my own expense at his joke, and then added, "I wanted to discuss something with you, Sir. Private."

"Oh! What is it, cuckold? Spill it fast, I have to go somewhere. Of course, spilling it fast is what you do in bed all the time, if what your wife says is true! Apparently you can't last more than a few seconds!"

Again, he laughed at his own joke.

"Yes, Sir. That is correct, Sir." I had to humble myself again. "I am so happy you are there to take care of that for my wife, Sir. It is true that I can't last a minute inside her. She is always scolding me for that and telling me to learn from you, Sir. I am always amazed how you manage to last so long, and then do it again and again, Sir. I hope one day I can be like you, Sir."

Mr. Sarun gave a full throated laughter.

"Rajesh... I can do it... It's because I am a man. A real man. Manhood - now it's not something you can just learn, you cuckold. Not everyone can be me, Rajesh." Mr. Sarun mocked. "I am me, a man's man. A ladies' man. You, on the other hand, are not a real man. Despite you being Vidya's husband, remember when I am there, I am the man who gets to fuck your wife, while you just stand there, naked, and watch me, and serve me, while I give it to your wife. Whenever your wife has an orgasm, she is thinking of me, not you. You are only fit to be her servant. And mine."

"Sir, you know it is my pleasure and honour to be your loyal servant, while you are enjoying my wife's charms and hospitality." I played along as the meek and submissive employee. "My wife really looks forward every month to your visit."

"Of course." Mr Sarun chuckled. "I have ruined your wife, Rajesh. She doesn't need your tiny dick anymore. I make her gush like a waterfall. She can never just go back to you."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." I grovelled. "I have seen how wet she gets just thinking about you, Sir. When you are here, I am now happy just to watch you two, Sir. It gives me pleasure when I see your big cock buried fully inside my wife, and your big heavy balls resting on her ass cheeks, with the juices flowing out of her pussy and down her buttocks. It reminds me what I am not, Sir, and what you are. A real man."

"I guess you are a man... but a very sick man, Rajesh." Mr. Sarun laughed in a cruel manner. He was taking pleasure both physically and psychologically in that he was fucking a married woman in front of the husband. As if to further demonstrate his hold over my household, Mr. Sarun mocked me and asked, "Are you preparing for my visit in two weeks, Rajesh? To see me fuck your wife, again? And again? And again? And to serve me like a lowly servant while I fuck her?"

"Er... yes, Sir. You are indeed very good to us, Sir." I replied. "I am looking forward to welcoming you again, Sir, and serving you as a servant, Sir. But I will admit, Sir... more than me, my wife is looking forward to your visit, Sir."

"Let me tell you something, you loser." Mr. Sarun was completely in his element now. "I own your wife now. There is NOTHING I would order Viyda to do now, and she wouldn't. Your wife is my total slave and my personal whore, that I lend out to my friends as rewards. She has serviced my dick in ways that she will never for anyone,... and least of all... for you. And it will continue for a long while, Rajesh."

I knew that was true. Mr. Sarun fucked her like that. No fake feelings, no love stories, it was just a big hard cock in her married cunt. In and out, in an out, rinse and repeat. In two weeks, I knew I would be sleeping in the guest quarters, or perhaps even in the servant quarters, and Mr. Sarun would be sleeping with my wife on our marital bed. I would spend the night listening to the bed springs creaking and Vidya whimpering helplessly to his rhythmic thumping.

"Yes, Sir, I am aware of that. I have long ago made peace with the fact that I am a cuckold, Sir."

"Speaking of that slut wife of yours," Mr. Sarun suddenly raised an eyebrow. "I texted Vidya today, your morning time, to send me a nude of her as she was in the washroom, taking a piss. I still haven't gotten it, Rajesh. You know I will spank the slut properly next time I visit for her tardiness."

"Er... yes, Sir. I am so sorry, Sir. I will... um... remind her, Sir." I mentally made a note. I knew Mr. Sarun was serious in his perversion, and Vidya did not want to be spanked by him.

"Now tell me what you want, Rajesh." Mr. Sarun asked. "I am busy. Why did you call me?"

I began to speak.

"Sir, I need a little vacation. About 4 days, Sir. My wife and I were thinking of a mini-getaway, Sir. And I will be having sex with her, Sir. With your permission of course, Sir."

"Oh, I see." Mr. Sarun's eyes narrowed. "Isn't she on her periods?"

"Er... no, next week, Sir." I felt ashamed to discuss my wife's personal details with my boss, but when you have shared your wife's body with the boss, nothing is personal anymore.

"So, when I come the week after..." Mr. Sarun was doing the math in his head.

"Yes, Sir." I politely confirmed. "She should be done her periods by then, and be ready and fully available for you, Sir. And... um... your friends, should you wish."

"Good. Good." Mr. Sarun beamed. "Your wife is the highlight of my India trips, Rajesh. Such a tight pussy. Despite all the fucking we do. And that vixen can suck cock like a vacuum cleaner."

I wisely kept quiet.

"So, you just need a vacation? I am ok with that Rajesh. We don't have anything urgent going on now. I can spare you. And I give you permission to take Vidya with you. You can even fuck her. I will tell her to be generous with you."

"Er... thank you, Sir." I quickly acknowledged his graciousness in allowing my own wife to have sex with me. "Sir, there's also two other minor things, if you may."

"What is it?" Mr. Sarun made an irritated noise. "Be fast, cuckold."

"Sir." I nervously broached the subject. "There is this resort, about 2 hours away from us. I looked at the rates; it really is very expensive. I was wondering... if... somehow... you can... um... help me with the rates, Sir."

Mr. Sarun's eyes momentarily narrowed, and then he burst out laughing in a loud guffaw.

"Are you asking me for a loan, you cuckold?" He chuckled. "Are you not man enough to even pay for a vacation, despite the big salary I give you?"

"Er... no, Sir. And I don't want a loan, Sir." I pleaded. "It is still too much for me, Sir. But I am hoping you can... consider... a gift... for your loyal servant, Sir. And his wife. The lady that... is the highlight of your trip... Sir."

I had trapped him with his own words. I saw Mr. Sarun give a sly smile.

"How much is it?"

I told him the amount. Mr. Sarun thought for a moment, and then nodded.

"Alright, I will ask my secretary to make the booking for you. From tonight, you said? Four nights?"

"Er... yes, Sir."

"Since you asked so nicely, cuckold. Oh, you will tell your slut wife that SHE will be at the airport next month to greet me, AND I will expect a blowjob in the taxi."

"Er... yes, Sir."

"AND I expect her to take a video, not just a picture, of her taking a piss, and send that to me."

"Er... yes, Sir."

"Good. And what's the final thing? Make it quick, you idiot."

"Er... yes, Sir." I stammered. "Sir... last time when you were with my wife, you mentioned to her that you really don't like me fucking her in the ass, Sir."

For the third time Mr. Sarun's eyes narrowed. I wondered if I had gone too far.

"So, Sir... last night, I wanted to take her in the ass." I continued. "And my wife... told me... I have to ask your permission for it, Sir. Before she will allow it."

For the third time Mr. Sarun burst out into laughter.

"So, you... na-mard," He replied scornfully, "You are asking me for permission to fuck your own wife in her ass, is it?"

"Er... yes, Sir." I answered nervously. "Vidya was quite... strict about it, Sir. When I insisted, she slapped me quite hard, Sir... twice. And she told me to first clear it with you, Sir. So... Sir... I am asking you for permission, Sir. Please allow me, Sir, to fuck Vidya - my own wife - in the ass."

Mr. Sarun furrowed his eyebrow for a bit, and then had the cruellest of all grins on his face.

"No, Rajesh. I am not giving you permission." He stated. "I know you and Vidya will have sex when I am not there, and frankly I am ok with that... for now. She is your wife after all. But I want her ass to be mine. For the most part, I don't allow even the men I share her with to fuck her in the ass. So, of all people... you... will NOT fuck her ass. And if I heard from her that you tried, you will be punished thoroughly. Thoroughly. Do you understand, cuckold?"

"Y-y-yes, Sir. I am sorry for asking, Sir."

"Good, now I have to go. My secretary will book the resort shortly. Consider it a gift."

"Thank you so much, Sir. I remain your-"

CLICK.

Phew!

The call ended. I took off my headphone, and then picked up my cell, and called my wife.

"Hi, darling!" Vidya's cheery voice greeted me. "All done with Sirji?"

Sirji is what she called Mr. Sarun.

"Yes, my love."

"Did he pay for the resort?"

"He will, honey. His secretary is booking it. He was very magnanimous about it. Although..."

"Although... what?"

I told Vidya what Mr. Sarun had asked in return.

"He wants you to be at the airport next month to greet him," I said, "And he said he will expect a blowjob in the taxi."

I could hear Vidya laughing on the other end.

"What an idiot!" She exclaimed. "As long as he is paying for our trip."

What an idiot.

My jaw almost fell.

This was the first time in a long while I had heard my wife talk derogatively about Mr. Sarun. The man who made her cum all the time he was with her - so it was rather surprising to hear her refer to him as an 'idiot'. Still, wisely, I didn't say anything.

I was a cuckold after all. And despite everything she said, Mr. Sarun was still fucking her. And making her cum.

"He also said one thing." I reminded Vidya. "Apparently, you are supposed to send him a nude picture of you in the washroom? Now... he wants a video... of you.... Urinating."

"Ya, I forgot. Shit." I could hear Vidya swear on the other end. "OK, I will do it now. I like a spanking or two, but Mr. Sarun can be sadistic. My ass can only take so much."

That never stopped you from enjoying it, I thought to myself, but again I kept quiet.

"And did you ask him about the other thing, my love?" Vidya continued. "Did you ask for his permission to fuck me in the ass with your little peepee?"

Again, my wife giggled as she talked about my penis.

"Um... er... yes." I replied. "But... um, I don't know why you wanted me to ask that, darling. You know I rarely ask for that... um... and you never said... no."

"Shhh... dear." Vidya cooed and silenced my objections. "Don't worry about it. What did he say?"

"He said no. I am NOT to fuck you in the ass."

"Of course, he will say no." Vidya laughed again. "He is, as usual, trying to pull a power move. Don't worry, darling. I wanted him to walk away from your call with some victory. He thinks prohibiting my own husband from fucking my ass is a victory, even as he pays for our trip! Not to mention the fact that... unknown to him... some other guy is going to be fucking me. Not you."

"Er... I guess so, my love."

"And don't worry what Sirji says, my darling." Vidya softened her tone and addressed me. "Oh, my dear jaanu, my true love! My ass, my whole body, is always open to you. Always... well... except when I am with another man, of course. So... anyways, come home quick today, my love. We need to get started."

"Yes, dear."

"And don't forget to call the resort and confirm our booking when it's done. Text me immediately, so I can also let Ashish know."

"Of course." I replied. "See you soon, darling."

If you had followed our story by now, you know that Ashish was a member of the Board of Directors, and another older man who my boss sometimes shared my wife with, as a reward.

Here's the surprise - Ashish was going to be the man who was going to fuck my wife tonight in the resort. And for the next two nights, for a total of three nights.

Not me.

I wasn't going to fuck Vidya in the ass. Or anywhere. She was planning a secret tryst with Ashish and getting Mr. Sarun to pay for it. My wife was scheming something, as usual, and I was there for the ride. To serve her, and Ashish.

We were staying at the resort for four nights. For the first three of them, it would be Ashish would get to enjoy my wife. After that, Ashish would be gone, and I would have a single night with my own wife.

"I love you babe." Vidya's sweet voice was still on the line. "Drive safe."

"Yes, my dear. I love you too."

I ended the call Vidya and pondered on my workload at the office. Ah, what the heck. Work can wait. I wanted to get home.

All I could think of was - a few more weeks, and the shares are ours. And then, my wife should be my own. Fully. Exclusively.

At least in theory. Knowing Vidya, and Mr. Sarun, I could only hope.

* * *

As I entered the house, I could hear my wife Vidya, and her mom Poonam, talk loudly. They were having an animated conversation in the kitchen, and I don't think they had heard me walk in. I wondered when Poonam had come. She was back at her place, her renovations finished, so she must have been visiting for lunch.

"You worry too much, Vidya." Poonam was saying to my wife. "If your husband wants you to bed other men, it's not because he doesn't care."

"Are you sure, Mama?" I heard Vidya ask - not in her usual confident and sassy voice, but one that was a bit pensive and tense.

"I am sure!" Poonam pooh-poohed her daughter. "In fact, quite the opposite! Rajesh loves you so much he puts your pleasure above all else. It doesn't mean he is not attracted to you."

"I know he loves me." Vidya repeated. "And I really love him, Mama."

"Your husband - it's a fact that he is devoted to you, and his fantasies revolve around you and your pleasure."

They were talking about our marriage, and the fact that I was a cuckold. For a moment, I revelled in the fact that Vidya was slightly insecure, and that she really, really loved me. It was important to her that I loved her back - and I really, really did. But again, for the first time in a long while, I had heard her feeling insecure.

"But, as I told you many times, Vidya," Poonam continued. "This cannot go on for ever. At some point, you must put a stop to this. You are his wife, and he is your husband. You need to start a family, and I want grand children. This... arrangement... has to stop."

"I know, Mama. I am hoping for that too."

"And it looks like jamai babu is learning a few things from those men." Poonam grinned. "He was very good last two times in bed. Still has trouble lasting long, but he is improving!"

"I know, Mama!" Vidya laughed. "I have got you to thank for that! Who knew that after years of being married to someone like me, what he needed to fuck my mother to get his mojo running!"

"Men are like that!" Poonam laughed. "And jamai babu is so polite! It's fun having him kiss and lick my ass."

I decided to enter the kitchen.

Both my mother-in-law and my wife warmly greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheeks.

"So, jamai babu." My mother-in-law grinned. "Ready to take my daughter, and your wife, away to meet her lover?"

I knew she was teasing me, so I grinned back.

"That's all I do nowadays, Mummy." I laughed. "I am a cuckold, remember?"

"Oh, you are not so bad." Poonam wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips onto mine. I kissed her back and permitted my hands to gently grope and cup her buttocks. Vidya watched us, amused, as we made out like teenagers.

"Hmm." I drew in a big breath, once we finished kissing, and turned to Vidya. "Maybe, darling, you can visit Ashish, and I can spend the time here with your Mama!"

I groped my mother-in-law's buttocks again.

Poonam kissed me a couple of times, and then promptly put in my place.

"No, jamai babu." She said, letting go of me. "You... are a cuckold. You should go with your wife. Remember, your boss Mr. Sarun should think Vidya is with you, and not with another man. No one must know that Vidya is actually meeting Ashish."

"Er... yes, of course, Mummy. I was joking."

"You are a smart man with a successful marriage." Poonam reminded me. "As far as your dick goes, you let other men take care of your wife's wants. As for the tongue, why, you are good for eating pussy daily. Vidya is kept satisfied with other men's dicks and your tongue. Wife happy, you happy."

I smiled somewhat awkwardly even as Vidya and Poonam laughed.

"Well," Poonam turned to Vidya. "I better get going. I know you want to leave as early as possible. It's a bit of a drive."

"Oh, Mummy, stay till dinner." I pleaded, as I groped her ass again, but Poonam wasn't interested.

"No, you guys head out." She answered. "I will see you in a week."

A week?

"No, four days." I corrected her. "We will be back Friday morning."

"Oh, I see." Poonam raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything else, she had clearly thought we were going for a week. She then turned back to me.

"Give me a good hug, jamai babu." She ordered. "And this time, hands above my ass."

"Er... yes, Mummy."

I wrapped my arms around her waist, but this time kept them respectfully above her ass.

Both Vidya and Poonam laughed.

"OK. You can go ahead and touch my ass, jamai babu." Poonam relented. "I know you want to."

I put my hands on her ass. It was a big ass, very meaty, bouncy, and jiggled every time she moved. I squeezed her left ass cheek. Encouraged by her, I allowed myself to grope, pinch, squeeze, pat, caress and play with Poonam's nice big ass. Finally, after a couple of minutes, my mother-in-law snapped her fingers.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,324 Followers