All Comments on 'My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 04'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Job!

I've been waiting forever for chapter 4. Wonderful!

Everything in your stories seem so real.... is it? Does Sharron really exist--and do you? She must be someone who is extremely special to warrant the attention that you give to her.

I have really enjoyed this series, and look forward to future submissions from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More, More, More Please

Pro Ball Player, this is yet another example of your hot build up style, the way you develop the plot and bring us along creating first class excitement. But, this can't be the end, can it? We need more of you and sharron. I love the idea of having my own personal naked man and this series has given me many orgasms and fantasies putting myself in sharron's place and wishing I was her. Your stories always leave me wet and wanting more. Will you reconsider and write more on this story? I beg you please don't stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love it

OMG it was worth the wait PBP. I like the idea of bringing her roses naked! So many vivid images here. I wish I had a woman that I coyld do this with. Thanks for the wanks, my good man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wanna stroke it for me?

Just loved it. I admit it, I would love to have a man that would get naked for me, be my maid and servant, and jack himself at my every whim. What girl wouldn't? It doesn't have to be anything heavy or emotional, either. Just give me a naked man for a few hours a week and I'll be satisfied!!!!! I love to see a man's cock either soft or hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfect ending, but

don't you get to fuck her again? Dude, that's just sick. Man, if you love her don't give up. Make her crave your cock and then tell her you won't do it anymore unless you can fuck her. You're mixing up love and CFNM. If you love her, don't just accept the CFNM. If you just want the CFNM, then fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I wish that the site had the Femdom stories

you like. It really is, as written just a category of BDSM.

The Domme and a male sub with total control, based on whim of the Domme and the invitation of female friends over to enjoy the sight of a NM.

It was also clear that there would be no other males over on CFNM weekends or any other weekends ever. Your panty fetish stories also show up in this story. With sufficient training he will not even think of his Domme as a sexual object or think of intercourse or ever see her naked. Certainly never think for him to have a wife who is not a Domme and no children by the subbie if he would get to have sex with her. What a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good CFNM.

I read a lot of CFNM and this is a good one. CFNM is supposed to be about men being naked for the pleasure and delight of the female. You hit the nail on the head. Another good posting PBP. You are the master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done

don't we all fever for the sequel when she'll invite her friends to join the fun? It has been promised in that mail we got to read at the beginning of this part, but the author won't allow himself to rush to that point. Instead, after giving his audience an outline of the things to come, he follows the thread of his tale in his detailed own ductus. I like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
And what of Sharron?

Do we ever get to learn more? Does boy get girl? Does boy get girl's panties each time? You have to continue this in another story. There is so much potential? We need to hear about her visitors and her party. Please reconsider and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dont stop

just finnished reading this and its great , you have to carry on the story she has to invite friends over keep writing, i'm off to read your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
too much talking

Too much dialogue for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. But, in reality I bet she would end up falling for him. Any woman would love to find a man that was that devoted, and loved her that much plus you get the added bonus of CFNM or whatever else turns you on. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

Great story. I love the way the story progresses and hope this won't be the end. Maybe she'll give in and marry him!!!!!

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
I don't think I could resist.

The promise, mystery, hope, and wanting of what is to come makes this story so much better. Yes having someone is very nice, wanting someone is more powerful.

Well done. This story is almost 10 yrs old, I'm glad to see there is one more chapter.l'll text page you my responce to ch 5.

A shocking twist, Brad serving at a party of Sharron's men friends, I wood be soft all night !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just two for tea.

In the beginning of them getting together the rules they both made said on CFNM weekends that there would never be anyone else just the two of them now she has suddenly changed that to include girlfriends and parties. Of course he will allow that to happen because he is somewhat of a pushover.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

A great series. A bit inconsistent in places, but very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous