All Comments on 'My Lactation Slave Ch. 03'

by Lancer1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
keairankeairanover 13 years ago
Fantastic

I'm loving this series, but there is something in here that is bothering me. The time frame that you've given for Maria and Jessie having been together seems long for the level of things they are doing together. This may just be me though. As far as technical details, there are a few minor ones, but otherwise you're doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cow owner

This has been an excellent story! since all subs need to be pushed, he should consider expanding her pony training, and truly breed her, to enhance his ownership, then show her with her foal, and increase her training accordingly.

movermoverover 13 years ago
GR8 Again

Wow! 14 pages! So much for those who thought 8 pages were long!

I'm still reading and enjoying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Hi, I have read all this story in one day, and it has been fantastic. I can't wait to find out what happens at the ceremony. My own udders are starting to swell with forced lactation, and I can't wait to be used as a cow by my Mistress. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what about Max?

I keep wondering if the story will include having her service Max and be tied by Max's knot in her pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very interesting

Enjoyed reading this, with the one caveat.....you should get an editor. That is very picky of me and not a reflection of the story telling at all.

GlosUKGlosUKover 13 years ago
Stupendous

14 pages, man your spoiling us, fantastic.

kkinkikkinkiover 13 years ago
Amazing!

you've put my fantasies into words. I've lost track of how many times I've cum reading this! thank you

Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775almost 13 years ago
Echoing what's been said...

The story is amazing, with two incredibly minor things....

1. you need an editor. there are some spelling and grammar errors that kind of break things up.

2. shipping in your world moves at speeds those of us shopping on the internet can only dream off. This is generally indicative of the passage of time, things move incredibly quickly. That's not really a problem, but something to consider.

Great job. Really one of the best things, if not the best series, that I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolutely one of, or THE, finest stories in this site

makes my nipples ache as I twist and pull on them while jamming my dildo into me as I dream of a lactating lover. thank you for so much excitement.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect!

You so clearly understand the wishes and desires, fantasies and fetishes flat-chested women have.

Me?

I am a AA <blush> and like your previous commentator wrote, I've been terrified all my life of going out on a date and having s/him find out. "Meaningless little titties" is what I think of them.

Here you come and bring my deepest fantasies to life. To have such enormous tits I will never walk again, only crawl, and that you will make me someone's cow.

G-R-E-A-T story; perfectly written!

Stacey

gondaolgondaolalmost 10 years ago
Great

This is a VERY good read!

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Great 14 Pages!!!

A long chapter but it flew by. A bit concerned when Melinda request and Jack agreed to her being a cow but pleased that it came back to a more "normal" relationship. Excellent writing skills demonstrated throughout; only marred slightly by spelling and other mistakes. Well done. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous