All Comments on 'My Life as a Sissy Step-Son Ch. 01'

by circlejboi

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Blackmail.....

Sorry, but I generally like gay incest, or bisexual incest....But this is just terrible. I hope you don't continue!! 1 star!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1 Star

Anonymous you where far to generous; 1 star really.

Circlejboi please stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i think this was great,cant wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very enjoyable!

I thought it brilliant, and I am looking forward to the next installment. Don't let the misery aunties put you off, I thoroughly enjoyed it, five star's worth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmmmmm

It was a good story n the plot n climax was ok but what killed the story was the misspelled words and words being in places they dnt belong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When a little cowboy learns "she's a cowgirl.

when i was 16 i went out with a guy on a dare.He was only supposed to "suck"me,but apparently he saw something in me that I had only wondered about.Before he finished sucking me he had two fingers in my tight little virgin pussy and I was riding them like a hot little cowgirl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's the rest?

It says to be continued, where is the next part? It's really good, just has minor spelling and grammar mistakes. I need to know what happens next between Charles and his sissy son. Love sissies and incest so much. I imagine them making love often and showing Chris all these amazing things. At some point, the mother will catch them but Charles will leave her and run away with Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good but...

Your story consists mainly of sentences beginning with Charles (or Chris) does X. Consequently, it feels more like a screenplay, than a story. You need to step away from the X's and O's of the scene and write about what they are doing, as opposed to stating what is happening. Build in some transition points and try not to start paragraphs the same way (e.g. Charls does...).The dialog, unlike most stories, is pretty solid and believable. Moreover, there is some real heat here. It's a decent first attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yes!

this is so good! please write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

This story made me really hard all the time even if its my second rime to read this its still makes me want to cum without even touching my self... Anyway Im still waiting for the continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please make a part 2

yiaagtyiaagtabout 4 years ago
amazing!

yyyyyyyyyyeeeessss!!! please write more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story, would have been

better if there was proper

Grammar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish I had a big cocked black step daddy to catch me dressed up and fill my faggot pussy with his seed.

awyldsideawyldside11 months ago

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Proof read!!!!! I got lost in the bad grammar and lost interest. This is poor writing. I am turned off!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loving this so far and looking forward to the next chapter and how he becomes so much more feminine does she start help doing the chores in the house or maybe starts dressing more feminine ...does she become a sissy daughter for her Mom also ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous