My Life with Carrie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vclortho
vclortho
14 Followers

Anyway, what I didn't tell her (or you yet) is that I wasn't just sitting around watching the action during the photo shoot. Elizabeth had provided me with a video camera and I recorded the entire event. Elizabeth had edited the video down to about a 45 minute dvd and I had picked it up over a week ago. It didn't have the angles and close-ups as if I had been in the room, but it was still way hot. I had gradually come to terms with another mans naked presence as my wife enjoyed the pure erotic spirit of the act of pleasuring herself. Needless to say, the hot sex rampage Carrie and I had been on continued for months and we still pull out the pictures occasionally and admire them. Carrie even occasionally reenacts some of the poses and scenes. Maybe someday soon, as a way of confessing, I will leave the dvd out for her to find and enjoy. I really want to see the rest of those pictures.

vclortho
vclortho
14 Followers
12