All Comments on 'My Naughty Thought Today'

by HushVoicesCarry

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
really

really sick, i imagine in the future when the kids grow and become sickos like the parents they will just carry on the tradition and become sickos, what a sobering thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good first story

I thought it was a decent first story, but the voice was wrong. The wife telling the husband what they did makes no sense. Presumably he already knows as he was there too. It also makes it hard to describe what they are feeling. Surely one or the other has some reservations, second thoughts as they see their spouse in sexual ecstasy, Likely one of the four is not having such a good time. That way they are not a indistinguishable bunch of bodies.

ON the whole, though it is a decent story, I enjoyed it and look forward to more.

Have a good laugh at remarks like the previous one. The read porn and get outraged at the morals of fictional characters. As with the rest of their lives, their opinions neither matter nor make a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lovely

This story is entirely believable because it reveals what many confident, adventurous, entirely trusting and loving married couples secretly want to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Romantic??????????

Breaking of marriage vows "romantic?" Only to sicko's and pervs. So, author, which are you? And, favorable posters of comments..which are you?

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 13 years ago
To anonamous

You read it so who is the sicko. To the author I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hey theaquarianpen

How would he know what it was about if he did not read it????? Get a brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It speaks volumes that theaquarianpen likes this story he writes stories like this one. As for 'romantic swinging' there is no such thing. I hope they tell the kids they are fucking other people on saturdays. I am sure the kids will be over joyed to hear they have swinging parents.

HushVoicesCarryHushVoicesCarryalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your comments...especially the kind ones. :) I just want to clarify that my story was written for my man...to turn him on with the naughty thought I had. That's why it was written that way. It did turn him on and we got so much enjoyment from it that we decided to share. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
At least three of those anti-lit comments are written by x-JohnDoe-x, can't hide his pompous style of bullshit.

Shut the fuck up GW.

As for the story, I liked it ok, thanks for writing. I agree with the comment about the POV though.

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 13 years ago
I thought it was well written

I agree about the POV too, though, Writing in a mix of first and second person is a little awkward. And the characters, while loving, are a little thin. Still, you kept it compact, moved the tale along, had a nice build and a romantic feel. Well done, and kep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"At least three of those anti-lit comments are written by x-JohnDoe-x, can't hide his pompous style of bullshit."

You my Anonymouse unhinged mate are seeing ghosts. It's not natural to be obsessed about someone.

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago
1 star - Invest time in editing

While I can understand that this story was written for you man, the fact remains the story is being read by a larger community. This means when writing you need to take into account your readers and edit the story for them. My feeling, this story would have read a lot better if you took time to edit and kept a constant perspective. Instead you chose not to edit the changing perspectives and as a reader I found the switching perspectives to be extremely distracting. As a result of you unwillingness to invest minimal to time edit your story, I decided to give it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Lucky man u have come an have a chat to my misses

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 11 years ago
Very hot

Thanks for this story, it was very hot. I'd love to have friends like that, I bet my wife would, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hard to follow

The way the story was told made it very confusing and hard to follow.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
That

That was a mess. Changing person, and some of the longest sentences that I've ever seen.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
EXCELLENT - ONE OF THE BEST

Truly one of the best swap stories on this site... just the way it should be.. same room..same bed... all of the partners getting to watch..share.. listen.. and enjoy the pleasures with their spouses...thanks for none of the stupid crap where they run off to separate rooms or separate houses... 5 🌟 stars !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous