My Neighbour 'Er Name is Alice. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers

My knob slipped so smoothly within and she sighed as she felt my entrance. I paused but she pressed her ass back onto my cock and I was four inches in when she moaned out, 'Aaaaagh!' I froze, halting my thrust and she rocked with knees trembling. She was leaning over with her hands on the bed and she gathered the sheets into clutching hands and I felt the channel relax around my cock, 'In easy now, Terry, all the way in, Lover!'

One of the pillows got moved and a couple of condoms were revealed. 'June I am not wearing a condom! Let me put one on.' She stood up as my cock oozed out of her and she must have seen them too, because she picked up one and ripped the pack open with her teeth and she put the teat of the rubber into her mouth and she went down to her knees and used her mouth to shroud John Thomas in good style. Then she was up and leaning over the bed, waggling her splendid arse. It felt like she was sucking me back into her until my balls were touching her pussy and my loins were hard into her buttocks. 'Fuck me, Terry, I want it so much!'

Once again I did as bid and fucked her with a strength which even surprised my old bones. I felt like a young one again, with June I guess I was getting one. The walls of her ass was so tight and educated to the fact that she was using her anal muscles to work my cock wonderfully. I was all tenderness, the feelings I had at that moment were as if she had been my woman, my lover all our lives. It felt like she was bestowing on me her very soul and she was giving herself to me so freely, so trustingly, this woman from the Council. This stranger from local government..................... .

'Terry Wilkinson! What the hell are you doing? Who is this slut? How could you?'

I spun round and a very irate Alice was standing there hands on hips, legs astride. Compared with June she was a little old lady, frail in comparison and like it or not, I was an old man too. I had hurt her, badly I knew.

June rose naked from the bed and went in search of her clothes which had been scattered all over the house. I sat with my head in my hands and in moments I heard her leave. John Thomas had left too, he was now a withered pinkish prune. The room was quiet., Just the sound of heavy breathing. Then suddenly I was being pushed backwards until I was prone on the bed with Alice, now a sweet bundle of womanhood on top of me. Our lips met and she kissed me amazingly passionately, like she had never kissed me before.

She backed off and whispered, 'I am sorry for breaking in on you like that, I had no right. Maybe I have just discovered it is not just sex with you and I. I was jealous and I think that I am in love with you. It made me very excited when I saw you fucking that posh woman up her ass, She was loving it, wasn't she? Terry.'

'Alice, I am sorry if I hurt you, it was a spur of the moment thing. I did not realise you felt about me that way. This thing with you and Molly I thought was for fun. Three people enjoying themselves. The lady who was with me was visiting me for a private reason and I was cheeky to her and she got hot and horny, it just happened.'

'I should have backed away when I saw the trail of clothes which led to your bedroom. They were too posh for my daughters although I know she was here, she told me on the phone.'

She was fidgeting on top of me and John Thomas was taking advantage. I was still naked and Alice's dress had worked up and I could feel her moist pussy against my thigh. She wasn't wearing knickers. She kissed me again and fidgeted some more. John Thomas found his own way home. She moaned out, 'Oh! Yes, Terry! Yes!' Sometimes I feel that I am a fortunate man.

Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers
12