My New Boss Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
248 Followers

"No, the red is for punishment."

"Damn it, I'd press it."

"Yeah, but with you, everything is punishment." And, it was true, too. Rita liked being a Domme, and it seemed the slut was quickly becoming her favorite. I had to keep her interested, so I told her she could hit her harder. "And what about her tits? You haven't cropped her tits, yet."

"You're in the way. I don't want to hit you."

"I said I'd stay out of the way, if you just warned me before hand."

Rita walked over and looked in her bag. She came back with two wooden clothespins. "I've got something better. These will keep her attention and you don't have to get out of the way."

Rita was always thinking. She played with the slut's nipples, one at a time and when each got nice and hard, she put on the clothespin. She made them stand straight up, so the slightest movement from the slut would make them wiggle and pinch that much more.

The slut didn't like her nipples being pinched like that, but my cock didn't let her say much about it. It shoved anything she said right back down into her throat. Then, to take her mind off of her nipples, I pressed the green button, again. It had the same reaction as before. Her ass jerked up off the desk in nothin' flat. It was so much fun, I had to do it again. And, again.

The same thing happened, each time. The only difference was after she squealed, she whimpered a little, too. Those clothespins were wiggling all over the place and it was obvious that she could feel it. But, they weren't going anywhere. When her tits moved, the clothespins moved.

I was fucking the slut's mouth pretty hard by then. And, although Rita was impressed with her idea of the clothespins, she soon got back to hitting that naked body with the crop. I also saw her rubbing her own pussy, to get her hand wet. Then she was swatting the slut's pussy with her wet hand. Hitting the strap and her pussy lips all at once, her wet palm made quite a cracking sound.

I looked down at Lucy. Her hands were all over her own body. I nearly had to kick her, to get her attention. "Hey, Lucy! Tell her to swallow me, or else. The time has come."

Lucy was more than ready for that. I could tell she was so hot. She could hardly stand it. But, she didn't disappoint me. She went right into her drill sergeant mode. She leaned close to the slut's ear and yelled "Swallow, bitch! Take all of him or pay the price. Open your slutty throat or your ass pays."

I started pushing hard into her, and she was gagging. I could tell I wasn't going in any further than before. I looked at Lucy. She shook her head. She held up her hand showing me a gap of over an inch between her fingers.

I started thrusting with long and hard strokes from my hips. I could feel my balls bouncing off of the slut's nose. Then, I looked at Rita. She watched as I pressed the yellow button. The slut screamed from behind my cock. Her hot breath felt good against it, and I rammed into her throat before the scream had stopped. I'll tell ya', that made for some interesting sounds. I wish I had a recording of all the squeals and screams, and then the whimpers coming from her mouth. They were very descriptive of what the slut was going through. That is, unless my cock shut her up.

I looked down at Lucy. She shook her head, again. I couldn't believe it. Maybe I was wrong about the slut. I thought sure she could do it. "Tell her again, Lucy. Make sure she knows what will happen if she doesn't do it."

Sergeant Lucy was going at it. She was yelling at her. "Suck it, bitch. Suck it down your throat. If you don't, you'll pay the price. I'm not kidding you. The red button is bad, slut, trust me. It'll make your ass hole sizzle."

I laughed when I heard Lucy tell her that. The zapper wasn't that powerful. It did pack quite a jolt, but it wasn't enough to make anything sizzle. But, because it was soft tissue, and there was such a tight fit, the contact was strong. And, I'm sure Lucy's discription put a vivid image into the slut's mind.

I was having a difficult time keeping from cumming, but she still hadn't swallowed my whole cock. I was not only disappointed, I was getting mad. Time was getting close. I pushed the yellow button again. Rita was cropping the slut's legs and still slapping her pussy with her other hand. She also started tapping the clothespins with the crop. Each time she did that, the slut groaned in pain. I felt every one of those groans, too. It was an amazing feeling.

I looked down at Lucy. She looked mean. She shook her head. That was one time too many. The time had come. It was do or...um...fry. I made sure Rita was watching, and I pressed the red button. Rita laughed when she saw the slut's reaction. Her body lurched up against the ropes that held her and stayed there for about a second. Then, she dropped back down to the desk. The whole time her body was arched that way, she screamed.

But, the amazing part of it was that scream opened her throat and I shoved my whole cock in. I could hear her gurgling, so I pulled back out. But, that was progress. I hesitated pressing the red button again. I wanted to see if I could go that deep without it. I thrust hard into her, but no luck. I could tell I was going further, but not as far as when I pressed the red button.

Well, if it was necessary, I had to do it. Maybe after a little help, she could do it alone. I pressed the red button again, just as I was thrusting into her mouth again. The feeling was incredible. Her body lurched up and she screamed again. But, my cock went so deep into her throat, the scream was hardly heard at all. But, I felt it. The vibrations made my cock vibrate.

I decided to go for broke, and get the full affect from everything. I quickly removed both clothespins and leaned down, running my arms underneath her bound body. She jerked and cried out, when I removed the clothespins. But, by then, I had her in a bear hug, her cuffed arms and all. I held her tight, my face pressed up against her waist and belly button. With my ear pressed to her body, I could hear her whimpers as she gulped at my cock.

Holding her like that, my leverage was perfect. I rammed into her throat, over and over. I nibbled at her tummy, and I could feel her flex her stomach muscles, reacting to Rita's crop. I looked down at Lucy, and winked. She smiled, because she knew what I was going to do.

I pressed the red button and held on for dear life. The slut's body lurched up, but not as far as before. Because I was holding her so tight, her lurching pushed my cock deep into her throat. I couldn't believe it. The sensations on my cock were nearly too much. But, at this rate, I knew it was only a short time before I would have to cum.

I kept thrusting deep into her, and she seemed to give in. She was more limp than before, as I held her there. My cock slid in easier, and there was only a little more to go before she was taking my whole cock.

The slut's body was hot and sweaty, but she was devouring my cock. She wanted it deep inside her. She wanted me to shoot my cum down her throat. I was just about to, so I couldn't help myself. I was feeling greedy, and pressed the red button again.

That was all it took. I couldn't take any more and my cock exploded down her throat. When her body lurched up, my cock went all the way in and my cum shot down her throat with no resistance at all. I held her like that, and milked my cock. But, when I heard her gagging, I knew I had to let her breathe. I pulled out enough to let her catch her breath, and then she returned the favor by sucking the remaining cum from my twitching cock.

I kept humping her, just enough to get the remaining feelings for my cock. She swallowed what she could, and the rest oozed from the sides of her mouth. When she had drained my cock, I pulled out. Lucy had been nice enough to pull up a chair for me to land in. I sat there, exhausted. I looked down at the slut's face just in time to see her tongue come out and lick some of my cum from her lips. Then she smiled.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
248 Followers
12