All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 18'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
NursesNursesabout 1 year ago

It's impossible for Robbie to have an insulin reaction because he doesn't take insulin. If he did, those long runs would be impossible. Maybe he just got a sugar high.

GlitterRemoverGlitterRemoverover 1 year ago

I am loving this story, but am a bit troubled with some inconsistencies. His word is good enough to squelch the instincts of a hormonal teenager and remain celibate until 18, yet not good enough to keep his promise to avoid one-night stands? Turning Sarah into a stalker is on him. Our intrepid hero has a flaw!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Another very yummy chapter.

I love where you're taking this! Thank you!

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertover 6 years ago
A confusing holiday

Thanksgiving is on Thursday not Saturday. Even if the Roberts family put theirs off, Ally's family wouldn't have an open house on Thur, and Sarah would have missed her own family get together by the time she decided to leave. School would have been back in full swing Monday morning, so driving back then he would have missed his classes. A more realistic timeline would be leave school Tues after exams, shop and open house Wed, Turkey day, Stripper Club Sat night, drive back Sunday.

For the commentor who can't remember Sarah: she's the one from his Rhetoric and Composition class that had the 3 way with the TA and decided it was her "calling" to become Mrs. Robbie Roberts.

And good to know ({}) means a hug. I thought he was very insensitive to send Suzanne a pussy emoji lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simple, stupid.

Because he couldn't get diet Pepsy !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why Diet Coke?

Given the problems he has consuming enough calories to fuel his "talent," why is Robbie drinking a DIET Coke?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* !!

Deranged garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Six Stars - best dance routine I've ever read.

Simply fantastic. Loving the characters and how you are moving the story.

Jason

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
Wunderful again

Robbie seems be a very lucky guy. Not just because of the girls he get to know because of his talent, but also make interrsting aquantances with a lot people of real power.

Sarah did not seem that way in class, but she has become quite obsessed with Robbie, even stalking him. She could become a problem.

MeBr123MeBr123about 11 years ago
Love it

Keep the stories coming. Incredible. I love the characters, love the dialogue, and I could give a rat's ass about grammatical errors. Hot!

I just can't wait until Nora and Robbie get it on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loving this series but

the sex scenes seem rushed and abrupt. I would prefer more descriptive and less BSDM

KnightRunnerKnightRunnerabout 11 years ago
One word....

Amazing!!!!!

Please continue this story. Great plot, character building, and very entertaining.

Keep up the great work and look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Done - KUDOS!`

I loved the entire story - kept me turning pages. Characters realized very well - i could get to like them. Good plot - only transparent in a few places. Keep up the good work - i'd like to see the second semester of Robbie's Education!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Emoticon

The emoticon {()} means very big hug. See http://www.chatslang.com/emoticon/hug

soxfan406soxfan406over 11 years ago

what the heck does ({}) mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

More........More.........More

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo.

Dame u how dare u leave it like that and make us wait

thatrobthatrobover 11 years ago
Just gets better

I am now late for work,but it was worth it to read this chapter.I can't wait to be late again soon. Wonderful writing as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No direction

I feel like this story lost any sense of direction a awhile ago. You keep introducing new characters. There are so many characters I lose track of who is who. I don't even remember who this Sarah person is. I feel like there was a Sarah somewhere in previous chapters, but I cannot recall the context.

I feel you also should address the Melanie issue. He damaged her. He can send her negative images, he should have realized by now he can try sending her more positive imagery to show her ways in which sex can be a good thing in her life. I feel like this guy doesn't really have any moral sense; not when it really counts. And this issue with Melanie and his behavior in a few cases has made him very unlikable to me.

Even this chapter, what was the point of the confrontation with the sales person and the guard? That whole issue is as much his fault as it is theirs.

This story seems to be all over the place.

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

this new chapter is pretty good. really looking to see how the nora relationship evolves and to see what happens with sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
twists and turns...

Brilliant...

So many questions come to mind with Nora now and the other girls Robbie is seeing.

I'll be waiting for the coming chapters to see if any of my questions gets answered.

keep it up.

Maybe Robbie can divert Sarah's attention and put her onto someone else??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

One of the BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good

the storie goes better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damned fine series!

Another installment of my favorite serial! I hope this just keeps going and going... well done!

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 11 years ago
MORE!!!

Damn but I'm hooked LMAO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good.

The gift that keeps on giving. Decicded to check out literotica tonight and found another installment posted.

The best series. EVER.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Addicted...

This is phenomenal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice work Buddy

As I follow the whole story since I found it. It makes me want to read on and on. Although I know there wil be an end, I hope it doesn't come fast and you remain in writing just like you do now! Thanks

Natalia's-wet

montco724montco724over 11 years ago
Wonderful!

I love how this is progressing! My only wish is that the chapters would come more frequently (lots of details to try and remember between installments).

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Thanks for another wonderful chapter, I'm glad the Sarah story line was included, still waiting to see if Suzanne will tell Robbie what happened and what happens between the three of them now? Will this be the threesome she's been telling Robbie she wants? How would he handle that news..

Still amazing output and even a week quicker then the last few chapters, thanks very much.

FushiFushiover 11 years ago
Great!

Can't wait for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous