My Own Heaven Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook both our hands but I was in shock. Keith introduced me as his fiancée. By the time my head cleared, they were talking about the computer part that he had invented and how Keith and Phil really wanted to be the one's manufacturing it.

Tina had let the skirt of her sundress ride up giving Mr. Wagner a generous view of Tina's gorgeous legs. I spread my legs a little so my little skirt rode up to where another inch or so and he would see the thin strip of white, almost transparent, silk that covered my shaved and very excited pussy. He may have been talking to Phil and Keith, but his mind, and eyes, were on our exposed bodies.

After about fifteen minutes, Mr. Wagner stood and said he had to get back to his friends and that he was pleased to meet all of us. From the bulge in his pants, I think he was happier to meet Tina and me than Phil and Keith. As the guys walked Mr. Wagner back inside, Tina put the chair back at the other table, slid her chair closer to me and giggled "Alright Heather, what's going on? What's Keith doing to you?"

I blushed and whispered, "He put Ben-Wa balls inside me before we left the house. I was teasing him. Between you and me, I really wanted him to do something to me; I was so horny after last night."

"Two silver balls; about the size of golf balls connected by a wire about an inch long?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied, surprised she knew about them, "Has Phil used them on you?"

"Has he turned them on, yet?"

"Turned them on? You mean there's more to them than them bouncing around inside me? It was all I could do to get to the table without cuming." I was starting to panic.

"Did he tell you how long he was going to make you wear them?" she asked placing her hand on mine trying to calm me down.

"He said the rest of the day."

"All I can say is you're going to have a GREAT day and you'll sleep good tonight." she said with a smile.

The guys came back and Phil stopped between Tina and me and groaned, "Oh, Hell!"

"What's the matter?" Keith asked.

"Remember I said Bill seemed like he wasn't really paying attention to us when we were telling him why we should be the one's to manufacture his invention?" Phil said shaking his head.

"Yeah, like his mind was somewhere else." Keith said.

"Come around here," Phil said starting to chuckle, "I think I found where his mind went."

Keith walked around to our side of the table "Oh my god," he laughed as looked at the vast amount of young female flesh on display on our side of the table, "You girls could have killed that poor guy. No wonder he had to get back to his friends."

"I hope he stopped in the men's room to do something about the crotch of his pants first." Tina said and we both giggled.

"She started it." I moaned in my little girl voice, "She pulled her skirt up so he could see all of her long legs."

"You bent over and let him see your bare ass." Tine retorted.

"Only the bottom half and it was an accident." I said, like that excused what I had done.

"Girls, girls;" Phil said holding up his hands like a traffic cop. "You both know what you did was wrong. You teased poor Mr. Wagner and more importantly, you did it without our permission."

We both suddenly got quiet.

Keith picked up where Phil left off. "And since you did let another man see you without our permission, you should both be punished."

Tina turned to me and whispered, "I think we've been set up."

They both sat down and went back to their coffee, fruit and danish, talking about how their talk with Mr. Wagner went. Tina and I looked at each other and picked at our breakfasts not knowing what was in store for us.

When breakfast was done, the guys paid the check. While we were waiting for the waiter to return, I felt a little buzzing between my legs. At first I wasn't sure I felt it, but it got steadily stronger until the metal balls in my little hole were vibrating just enough to bounce and vibrate against each other.

I gasped out loud as a tremor ran from my pussy to my clit and I could feel my face get red, and not from embarrassment. Tina looked at me and said, "He turned them on, didn't he." I nodded my head because I was afraid if I talked I would moan. I looked at Keith and he had a little smile on his face.

"Please sir," I said; grateful that there was no one else on the deck, "I won't make it through the restaurant without coming. Could you please turn off the Ben-Wa balls you put in my pussy." I was humiliated to make this request in front of Phil and Tina, but I thought it was better than coming in the restaurant.

"I can't turn them off," he said, "But I can turn them up and maybe you'll come before you get to the restaurant and you can hold off your second orgasm until we get to the parking lot."

"No, no, please don't." I cried. "I'll try to hold off my orgasm until we get outside."

The waiter returned Keith's credit card and we all got up and started off the deck to walk through the restaurant to get to the parking lot. In a final act of defiance, Tina had unbuttoned all but three of the buttons of her sundress so when she walked her legs, almost up to her pussy, showed through the opening in her skirt and her tits threatened to bounce out of the top.

Considering my skimpy outfit, I didn't have to do anything to attract attention; but the Ben-Wa balls dancing inside my most tender place made my nipples hard, my face and chest flush and my poor pussy so wet I could feel the inside of my thighs slipping against each other.

Keith was holding my hand and I pulled him close to me and whispered, "Please sir, I'm going to come. I can't hold it off any longer. The balls bouncing as I walk and the vibrating against each other are more than I can stand."

He put his arm around me holding me up and kissed me on the forehead. While it kept me from falling, the feel of his hard body against me did nothing to help me fend off my orgasm. I was completely humiliated because I was sure every knew that I was cuming right there in front of them.

I bit my lower lip to keep from screaming out but I could feel my pussy clamp down on the nerve-racking balls inside me and I am sure everyone could see the muscles in my stomach convulse as my orgasm wracked my shaking body. Needless to say, all of the men noticed me as we walked through the restaurant.

As soon as we left the restaurant, the balls in my poor little pussy stopped vibrating. I wanted to say something sarcastic to Keith about how he should have done that before I came for the crowd but I was afraid he would turn them on again and leave them on. I had never had anything get me so excited so fast and I thought if he turned them on again, it would only be a matter of minutes before I came so hard and so often that I would pass out.

We went out into the parking lot and walked to our cars. Keith opened the door for me. My legs were still shaking as I got in. I could see Phil and Tina get to their car, which was parked in the row in front of us. I thought Phil was going to open the door for Tina but instead, he said something to her. She shook her head ‘No' and Phil said something else to her and she slowly unbuttoned the last three buttons of her sundress, took it off, and handed it to Phil.

With the exception of her high heeled sandals, she was standing, naked, next to their car. She looked beautiful, standing proudly, completely naked in the bright sunlight. Phil took the sundress and walked casually to the back of the car, leaving her standing nude in the golf club parking lot. He opened the trunk and put her sundress in, then closed the trunk and walked back and opened the door allowing her to get in the car.

It looked like we were both being punished.

Keith got into our car and we pulled out and headed for home. "I'm really sorry, Keith." I said my voice still shaky from the giant orgasm, "I hope we didn't interfere in the deal you and Phil were trying to work out."

"I'm sure you didn't," he said smiling, "Bill probably can't wait to meet with us again as long as you and Tina are there."

"Keith…" I paused, not knowing exactly how to bring this up.

He looked over at me suddenly concerned, "What's wrong, Kitten, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, it's just that…" I paused again looking at the floor.

We hadn't left the parking lot yet and he pulled into an open spot and turned toward me. "Are you sure you're okay? Were the Ben-Wa balls too much for you." he asked. There was a look of panic on his face. He ran his fingers along the side of my face, along my cheek.

Well…when we were at the table," I stumbled for the right words. This wasn't fair to Keith. He was beside himself; he thought something was wrong, or I was sick but he needed to know what it was before he could help me.

I gathered my thoughts and tried again, "When we were at the table and you introduced me to Mr. Wagner;" I paused but forced myself to continue, "You introduced me as your fiancée."

The panic and fear were gone from his face, replaced by…disappointment? "You noticed that, huh?" he asked.

"A girl doesn't miss something like that." I whispered looking at the floor again.

"You see, I…" Keith started to say.

"I understand that you weren't sure exactly how to introduce me. I mean, dressed the way I am, I could see why you didn't want to tell him I was your personal assistant, with him being older, he may not have understood. You were on the spot and it was the easiest way to explain who I was. You didn't want to be ashamed. And then Tina and I teased him and he saw my bare ass, even though it was an accident, I mean, you certainly…" I was babbling and he put his finger to my lips like he was telling a child, "Shhhhh." to shut me up.

"First," he said his voice back; he was in charge again, "I was not ashamed of you. I have never been ashamed of you. In fact, showing you off, or making you let other people see you, my doing things to you and you letting me do them to you makes me love you more. You do them for me.

"Second, and I told you this when I offered you the job, you are my personal assistant because you are smart, competent, organized and I trust you completely. The fact that you are the most beautiful woman, dressed or undressed, that I have ever seen in my life had nothing to do with it. Well, maybe the fact that just thinking about you sometimes gets me hard had a little to do with it." he said with a smile.

"But I was hoping you missed me introducing you to Mr. Wagner as my fiancée because…"

"You don't have to explain. I understand you were in a spot. He was a business contact and…" again the finger softly to my lips.

"You never let me finish, maybe I should add that to your punishment" he sighed. My pussy tightened on the metal balls and a tingle went through my body.

"In some ways I'm an old fashioned guy, especially where family and respect are concerned." he began. I had no idea where this was going, but I wasn't going to interrupt him again.

"I wanted to wait until your Mom, Dad and sister got down here for your Birthday. I wanted to ask your Dad's permission to marry you. Corny? Yeah, I know but it shows your Dad the respect he deserves, and it shows respect for you, too. If your Dad gave his consent, and I'm pretty sure he will, I was going to ask you to marry me at your Birthday party in front of your family and our friends." he paused for a second then asked with a smile, "You aren't going to turn me down in front of everyone, are you?"

Okay, I was crying. I leaned across the seat and kissed him softly on his lips. I rested my arms on his chest and I was sobbing against his shoulder.

He took me by the shoulders and kissed both my cheeks under my wet eyes and set me back in my seat. My face was still wet from crying and I was trying to get myself under control.

"I got you a ring." he said softly, like he was telling it looked like rain.

"WHAT?" I was screaming again and I turned to face him in my seat.

"I got you a ring." he said calmly, "I picked it up on Friday. I was going to ask you to marry me next weekend while we were at the cabin, but you mentioned your Birthday and wanting to have your family down and it just seemed so perfect I was going to wait. Do you want to see it?"

I was actually dizzy. It was all happening so fast. "You can't wear it until after I talk to your Dad and propose to you at your party, but if you don't like it, at least I'll have time to exchange it."

"What...exchange it?" I asked trying to sort out in my head what was happening to me, "You are such a man."

"Oh…Thank you…I think?" now he was confused.

"The ring you picked out shows the world that you love me." I was starting to sob again. Why do I cry when I'm happy? "I don't care if it's a cigar band, as long as it came from you."

"Well then; I'll exchange it for a cigar band." he said with a grin.

"I'll beak your arm." I said firmly and we both laughed.

He reached across me and opened the glove compartment and took out a ring box.

"Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!" was all I could say.

"This wasn't the way I planned this," he said - and yeah, I was crying, again, "and I'll do it again at your Birthday party. – maybe better." He paused and turned the ring box toward me, still closed – he did know how to torture me.

"Heather, I have loved you since the day you made me sit in my own waiting room at work." Okay, I was bawling now. "At first, I thought that someone as beautiful as you wouldn't want to be bothered with someone like me. But then, as I got to know you, I found out that your beautiful face and your beautiful body were just a part of what makes you the most lovable and loving person I have ever met.

"I know you love me; you give of yourself every day showing me how much you love me. I have never met anyone like you and I can't imagine my life without you beside me. Sharing your life with me, letting me love you, letting me care for you, letting me protect you and making you smile is how I want to spend the rest of my life." he paused and took a deep breath, "Heather, will you marry me?"

He opened the ring box. It was shiny but I was crying so hard I couldn't even see the ring. It didn't matter. Even I was surprised at how much I didn't care about the ring. It was that man sitting next to me that I wanted; the one that stirred up all those emotions inside me and kept them at a boil.

I threw myself across the seat and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips, his cheeks, his chin, anywhere I could reach. I squeezed his neck so hard I thought I might choke him. I was crying so hard my whole body was shaking.

"Is that a ‘yes'?" he whispered.

I pulled my face away from his shoulders and look into his soft grey eyes and screamed, "YES… YES…Yes…Yes…yes." and kissed him hard on his lips driving my tongue into his mouth. I pulled my mouth from his and said, "I love you so much, if we weren't in this parking lot, I'd show you how much I want to marry you."

He settled me back into my seat and offered me the open ring box. My eyes had dried enough so I could see clearly. The ring was beautiful, a big heart shaped diamond on a white gold setting (I later found out it was platinum) surrounded by eight diamond chips. My hands were shaking so bad, I couldn't get it out of the box.

He took the ring out of the box and took my hand and slipped it on my finger. It fit perfectly, which, by now shouldn't have been a surprise, but not only did it fit perfectly on my finger, the stones and the setting were just the right size for my hand. It was beautiful, perfect, like my Keith. He put a finger under my chin, lifted my face up and kissed me softly.

"Do you know how much I love you?" he whispered.

I was sobbing again, "I know…but I'm afraid to believe it. I'm afraid I'll wake up and it'll all disappear."

He kissed me again, soft and long. He pulled out of the parking lot and headed for home. "You know, I'm sorry, but you can't wear the ring outside of the house; we can't let anyone know until after I talk to your Dad and propose at your Birthday party."


"What makes you think I'm going to let you out of the house between now and the birthday party?" I said looking at the front of his pants. He started laughing and I had to laugh with him.

"How about, we go back to the house and relax by the pool? Tonight, I'll make you the finest barbeque grilled chicken dinner you've ever had."

"Do I have to lay by the pool naked?" I asked with a smile.

"If you like." he answered, "You know I like it."

"Okay, I said, "Sounds like a plan."

‘Mr. Monroe,' I thought to myself as we drove back to our house, ‘when we get home, the future Mrs. Monroe, metal balls in her shaved little pussy or not, is going to fuck you within an inch of your life and in every room of our house…including the pool and the deck.'

We never did have that chicken dinner.

12