All Comments on 'My Own Heaven Ch. 19'

by DaniSub215

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Since you love feedback here is mine

You are a sick MF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
RE: Since you love feedback...

WOW! That was helpful. What was it that you didn't like? The writing style, the things that happened in the story, or that you needed someone to help you with the big words?

I suspect that your comment would have had a bigger impact if you told the writer what you didn't like. If you don't like this Genre (BDSM) - DON'T READ IT!!!!!

I liked the story, maily because it was something different. How many times can we read about a slave kneeling in the doorway "waiting for her Master". Give me a break.

Keep on writing Danisub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
feedback

Wow, "walk the line" is very creative. I have never read anything like that before. I also really enjoy how you have both Heather and Tina and describe their different preferences as subs. They are so lucky to have Doms who fit them so well! Also, I love the romance behind every "game." Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Splendid

I love the different situations in each new chapter. I also love the way the girls shared experiences are helping them to develope each others submisiveness. Keep up the excellent thread.

ourkidoneourkidoneabout 15 years ago
Best

Your best story to date

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
refer to last comment.

for anybody to complain it shows how sick they are.i have so enjoyed your stories they leave me wanting more. please please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
No Daddy!

"Sir" was fine, but "Daddy" is not.

This is spoiling the story for me.

I know of too many people whose lives have been fucked by "fathers" not worthy of the title "Daddy".

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
anti Daddy

I agree, the "Daddy" term is really turning my stomach. The link to pedophilia is too strong. Sir, and Master are totally cool with me. On a better note, the rope torture was VERY outside the box, no pun intended. I get tired of the same old torture techniques every author has used a billion times. While this sounded very uncomfortable it was different and kinky nonetheless. Reading on....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous