My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

I rolled onto my side and kissed her again as my hand cupped her breast and I felt the nipple harden. Moving my hand between her breasts I undo her front clasp bra and push the cups aside. Caressing her breasts as our tongues do battle I tease her nipples gently rubbing my fingers over and around her crinkled areoles. Even though Candy was in her mid thirties her breasts were still fairly firm and were about 36C in size and as much as I was enjoying playing with them I moved my hand lower.

Candy's legs were spread open offering me access to her womanhood and my hand passed over the outside of her panties and slid down between her legs and felt the crease of her pussy. A small damp spot was present on the crotch of her panties and I pressed my finger tips against her causing her to moan into my mouth as we kissed. As I continued to feel her pussy through her panties the damp spot spread and widened a bit.

Moving my hand up I stroke her belly before slipping my hand under the waistband of her panties and over her pussy. I rubbed over the outside of her pussy caressing her outer lips before dipping a finger between them and teasing her wet hole for a moment before dragging my fingers upward through her lips and over her clit. Rubbing along either side of her clit with two fingers, it felt like a small hard pebble and Candy's kisses became even more passionate as she moved her hips against my hand as I fingered her.

Taking my mouth from hers I move down and lick over and around one of her nipples before taking it between my lips to lick and suck on as my fingers dip deep into her hole, her clit pressed against the heel of my hand. My mouth moves back and forth between her two nipples, licking and sucking as I continue to finger fuck Candy.

After about four minutes or so of this play Candy arches her back and cums, her hands balled into fists as she clenches the bedspread and moans out a long "oh."

After Candy came down from her orgasm we lay together, cuddling in each others arms for about ten minutes. We kissed and I nuzzled her neck and ears as we lay together.

After the ten minutes passed I moved down the bed again, kissing and licking as I went, pulling her panties down her legs and off as I lay between them.

Although this is the third time Candy and I've had sex this is the first time I've actually seen her nude and she was a vision lying on the bed, her hair splayed over the pillow she'd set her head on. Her eyes blazed with passion and her breasts rose and fell with each breath she took. Her pussy actually glistened from its wetness in the dim lighting of the room.

Lying between her legs I looked at her sex closely. Her inner lips were delicate and pink and lay open, extending slightly over her outer lips and her clitoral hood was broad but not long and her clit peeked out from underneath.

She raised and spread her knees placing her feet on the bed on either side of my body allowing me more access. With her hands she parted her lips wider while looking down at herself, her bottom lip between her teeth. As I moved closer she took her hands away and lay one along side her on the mattress and the other across her belly.

I move my face closer still and then moved my tongue between her lips from her hole to just under her clit then back again. Pressing my mouth against her sex I licked and sucked her pussy, running my tongue over and around her clit and then dipping it into her hole. My tongue and mouth explored every inch of flesh between her legs from the tip of her clit to her asshole, licking, sucking and tongue fucking her.

As I ate her Candy moaned her satisfaction at the job I was doing. A couple of times she reached down and held her lips parted wide as I licked up and down the length of her pussy.

I'd been eating her for about six or seven minutes when Candy placed her hands on the back of my head and moved my mouth around to the places she wanted stimulated, telling me to, "Lick there," or, "Suck there," and when to suck on her clit. After another couple of minutes she placed my mouth over her clit and told me, "Suck it" and as I placed two fingers into her pussy she released her grip on my head, brought her hands to her nipples to play with them as together we brought her to another orgasm.

My fingers plunged in and out of her pussy as I held her clit between my lips and my tongue assaulted it as her fingers held and stretched her nipples, releasing them before stretching them out again. As I licked and sucked her clit and fingered her pussy I made a mental note on how she liked her nipples played with, for future reference.

Moments later her breathing became erratic and again she arched her back as she came, moaning as she stretched and held her nipples extended between her thumb and forefinger. Her orgasm peaked and ebbing now, she released her nipples and collapsed, her arched back falling onto the bed and she breathed in and out deeply as I lay between her legs looking up at her.

After a moment she looked down at me, smiled and said, "Come lay up here by me lover."

We lay cuddling together for nearly half an hour before we made love again, this time her riding me to a nut as I played with her nipples as I'd observed earlier.

A while later as we were again laying together, her head on my shoulder, her fingers playing with my chest hair, she casually expressed to me, "I love anal sex and anal play and enjoy it almost as much as regular sex."

So we finished up the evening with another round of fucking this time in her ass. At first she was on her knees then a bit later as she lay on her back with her knees pulled up to her chest, her arms wrapped around each leg and her fingers pulling and stretching her nipples as we both reached our climax.

Later we showered together, dressed and went out to a late dinner after which we slowly strolled back to our cars hand in hand.

Although I would have been willing and able, since my wife was out of town, to go home with her she didn't ask and I didn't suggest it. So we each went home separately after sharing another passionate embrace and kiss, and a promise to see each other again soon.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lake Dreams Ch. 01 Reality and fantasy lakeside.in Group Sex
First Time for Everything...Literally Virgin Q finds out how close his friends really are.in Group Sex
My Wish Came True on My Birthday My wife and her lover present me to my Queen.in Gay Male
Hired by My Fiance's Ex Ch. 01 Lucas gets a job working for his fiance's ex.in Fetish
A Highly Recommended Urologist A doctor tests his sexual response with a very special tool.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories