My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

After snapping one last picture of the scene on the bed Richard put the camera down then he and I moved to each end of the bed. The girls unhooked the side hooks holding Julie flat and I gave some slack to the collar rope. Then Richard and I pulled down on the ropes to the spreader bars lifting Julie a couple inches off the mattress. Candy and Jocelyn pulled the tattered remnants of Julies clothing from underneath her and we lowered her back onto the bed.

Richard at the foot of the bed pulled the remnants of Julie's pantyhose, the footies, from her feet as the girls rehooked the side hooks to the spreader bars and I readjusted the collar rope.

Julie was now laying flat on the bed and couldn't lift her body or head up at all. She couldn't use her hands to cover herself or close her legs to hide her exposed sex. She was totally open to our view and still blindfolded and gagged.

Richard took a few more pictures finishing off the roll, and then as we'd planned everyone got a plastic lawn chair and quietly set them on each side of the bed. I went into the bathroom and filled a child's water squirt gun that'd I'd bought while Candy and Jocelyn went to the table and got the feathers and the Wartenburg wheel.

With everyone standing near the bed I said, "Ok that's enough for now. Let's go." And we all headed for the door chattering about nothing really, just making a show of leaving.

Richard pressed the button on the wall opening the garage door and we stopped not actually going out. Then using the rumble of the garage door and motor as cover as it closed again we quickly and quietly hurried back to our seats. The girls sat on each side of the bed and Richard sat at the head.

At first Julie lay there just listening, not moving. After about ninety seconds she took a couple of deep breaths, letting the second one out almost sigh-like. Then her breathing became more or less normal. About another two minutes of silence passed before she began to test her bindings again. She pulled at her wrist and ankle cuffs, twisting back and forth trying in desperation to free herself. This went on for about three or four minutes and at the end Julie laid breathing deeply in and out having wore herself out.

We sat quietly for several more minutes, no one moving until Julie had calmed down and her breathing returned to normal.

Jocelyn looked to me and held her feather up and nodded towards Julie silently asking, "Now?", and I shook my head in response.

We allowed Julie a full five minutes of rest before I leaned forward and pointed the squirt gun at her pussy, holding it about a foot away and squeezed the trigger. Purely by coincidence the thin shot of water hit her pussy right between the folds of her inner lips, just below her clitoral hood. Julie's back arched in surprise as she took in a sharp breath, then she lay flat again. She couldn't have understood what had happened. She was turning her head back and forth trying to use her ears to catch any hint of sound that showed we were still here, that anyone was there. But all she heard was the sound of her own breathing.

We sat quietly and did nothing for another two minutes or so before I squirted her again. This time when the water hit her pussy, between her inner folds but further down then before, Julie took in a sharp breath again. And once again her head rolled back and forth as she tried to catch a sound.

We left her alone for another two minutes then I nodded to Candy and Jocelyn and they each began to lightly brush the feathers over her body. Candy started just below Julie's breasts and dragged the feather flutteringly over her lower chest and belly. Starting on her side just below Julie's breast, Jocelyn dragged the feather lightly over the swell of her breast avoiding the nipple.

In spite of this both of Julie's nipples became erect and her areole crinkled to this stimulation. Julie's nipples maintained their original half inch diameter and rose to just short of that height as they hardened.

The girls continued to caress Julie with the feathers as she lay flat, only her head moving as she tried in vain to catch a sound, any sound of someone else in the room.

After several minutes of this and while Jocelyn continued with the feather Candy took the Wartenburg wheel and set it on Julie's stomach just above her belly button. As Candy slowly and gently rolled the spiked wheel around, taking care not to apply any pressure, Julie's stomach rolled as the muscles contracted and relaxed to this stimuli. Again the bound woman began to breathe deeply through her nose.

Candy rolled the wheel back and forth and up and down until she got less reaction from the muscles in Julie's stomach. Lifting the wheel she placed it on Julies left breast just outside the wrinkly areole. Rolling the wheel onto the areole Candy got the flesh to crinkle even a little more. Without rolling over it Candy rolled the wheel up to and rested a couple of spikes against the side of Julie's erect nipple. The nipple slowly turned from a light shade of pink to a much darker one as the nerves in it were stimulated.

Again Candy lifted the wheel from Julie's body and Jocelyn passed the feather over the nipple Candy has just toyed with.

Without rolling it around Candy placed the wheel here and there on Julie's torso and breasts allowing her to feel just the spikes as they rested against her skin.

Candy rested the spiked wheel on Julie's pubic bone just above where her slit began and just let it sit there a few seconds before she ran it down one outer lip.

Julie took in a sharp breath as the color of her lips deepened in reaction to this stimulation.

Candy rolled the wheel down one side of Julie's pussy then up to her pubic bone again then down the other outer lip.

Jocelyn continued to caress Julie with the feather, passing it over her stomach, along her sides and over her breasts. The twin stimuli of the soft feathers and the spiked wheel must have been giving Julie's brain a lot to process.

Lifting the wheel from Julie's body Candy looked at me with one of her evil little grins. She cast her eyes back down to Julie's sex and then back to me, holding my gaze for a second. She then sucked her lower lip in and held it between her teeth as she lowered the spiked wheel to Julie's pubic bone again but this time she rolled it over the bound woman's clitoral hood. Julie let out a muffled, "Ohh," and arched her back as Candy gently rolled it back and forth, using just a few, maybe three of the little spikes to stimulate her.

Candy lifted the wheel and with her other hand parted Julie's inner lips, splaying them wide. Then placing her fingers on either side of the bound woman's clit she pulled the hood back exposing the helpless woman's clit. It was about three eights of an inch wide and very erect, extending from under the hood about a half inch. Holding the restrained woman's lips spread open Candy placed the wheel on the inside of the tender inner lips and just let it rest there, not moving it. The flesh turned from a light brown to a more reddish color as the spikes stimulated the nerves. As Candy began to roll the wheel around some Julie's breathing began to deepen and I placed a hand on Candy's shoulder and stopped her because it appeared that Julie was beginning to build towards an orgasm. We all stopped what we were doing and sat back and watched as she calmed down.

As we waited I went to the table and got one of the cat-o'-nine tails whips. Trading places with Candy I sat in the chair and waited until Julie's breathing returned to normal.

When it had I began to move the handle of the whip causing the multiple leather straps to whirl and slap together in the air making a unique sound. Julie turned her head to the sound and after about five seconds more I stopped. Leaning over I handed the whip to Richard and moved my hand around indicating I wanted him to do the same on the other side.

Richard nodded and leaned around the corner post and began to whirl the whip around on that side. Julie who'd still had her head turned to my side trying to figure out what she was hearing snapped her head in the other direction when Richard started spinning the whip on that side. After thirty seconds or so he stopped and handed the whip back to me.

We sat quietly for another minute, Julie's head still turning from side to side trying to catch a sound. Then I began to whirl the whip in the air again and Julie turned her head my way at the sound of the straps slapping together. I moved closer to her as I whirled the whip and let her hear it making its whirring sound in the air above her for a bit. Then I let the straps slap lightly across her belly one time, stopping the whirling motion on contact with her. Immediately I lifted the straps from her body not giving her anytime to use her senses to get a feel for what had hit her. I waited thirty seconds before repeating the act. Then another thirty before doing it again but this time I let the straps hit Julie across the belly four or five times before stopping. Looking down I saw her belly had taken on a nice pink color.

I looked around the bed and saw Richard leaning in, his face just to the side of the vertical ropes holding the spreader bar and when he moved the camera from his face I could see his eyes were wide and excited. Jocelyn's face was flush with her excitement and her nipples were erect as evidenced by the protrusions in her blouse. Candy had a nasty, evil look on her face and her right hand was between her legs pressing against her shorts covered crotch.

Julie was breathing deeply again but I wasn't sure if it was from excitement or fear. I looked at her hands to see if she was giving her safe signal but they were balled into fists.

Again I began to whirl the whip around in the air. Julie 'looked' towards the sound and must have thought she'd figured out from the sound of the previous whippings when I would hit her. Watching her I saw when she tensed her belly, so I hit her with the whip again. But instead of her belly I brought the whip down repeatedly across her breasts.

Julie's reaction was to arch her back and roll her body as much as she could from side to side in a vain attempt to avoid the blows.
Allowing the whip to hit her breasts eight or nine times I moved the whip around so it struck each breast individually and then both breasts together before stopping. As I beat her, under the gag Julie was uttering something repeatedly but we couldn't make out what. After I'd stopped with the whipping I again checked her hands for her safe signal, and there was none.

For maybe two minutes we left Julie alone before I gathered the straps of the whip in my left hand while holding the handle in my right. I leaned over Julie's prone form and while holding the whip horizontal about four inches above her I allowed gravity to pull the straps down onto her pussy, and let them lay along the length of her slit.

When the whip landed on her exposed, vulnerable pussy Julie took in a sharp breath through her nose but she remained rigid, unmoving.

I let the whip rest unmoving against her pussy for fifteen or twenty seconds then drew it slowly up along the length of her crack, lifting the handle until just the ends of the straps were in contact then lifted it free of her body.

Then I held the whip between my two hands again and without warning Julie by whirling it through the air I lay the straps across her breasts again. One, two, three, four, five times I beat her breasts, catching the straps and pausing for a different amount of time between each lash. Then using the same method and without pausing after lashing her breasts I used the whip on the delicate lips between her thighs.

As much as her bonds would allow Julie struggled and rolled from side to side as her pussy and thighs were spanked with the cat-o'-nine tails seven or eight times. After laying the strap to her tender flesh one last time I stepped back and again checked her hands but saw no surrender signal.

After this beating we left Julie alone for twenty minutes or so, allowing her to calm down and to give her time to think about her situation.
Near the end of this break I walked over to the table and looked over our collection then signaled for Jocelyn and Candy to come over. Standing together I said quietly, "I've been thinking. We've been pretty hard on Julie so far so maybe we need to give her just a little taste of gentleness, before bursting that balloon. What do you two think?"

They both agreed and Jocelyn asked, "What should we do now then?"

I picked up the other cat-o'-nine tails whip from the table and handed each of the women one and said, "Go over, one on each side and gently play with Julie's breasts. Caress them, soothe them after their beating, suck her nipples and caress her body while avoiding her pussy. Let Julie get into it, then after she appears to be responding to what you're doing we switch gears again and you two use the whips on her."

They both smiled and nodded.

I reminded them, "Go easy with the whips; it's easy to go too far."

Again they both nodded.

Kneeling on either side of the bed Jocelyn and Candy began to massage and caress Julie's body. Their hands and fingers moved over the bound woman caressing and soothing her abused flesh. They kissed her pink belly and gently played with her breasts, kneading them making Julie's nipples harden again. Each woman made oral love to the bound woman's breasts sucking and playing with her nipples. Their hands continued to stroke her body until Julie's breathing began to deepen. They drug their fingernails and hands up the tops and insides of Julie's thighs but avoided her pussy. They kept up their play, raising Julie's sexual excitement for maybe five or six minutes.

Then in silent agreement both women jumped to their feet and began to lightly whip Julie all over her body. They landed lashes across her breasts, on her belly, across her pubic mound and inside her thighs. The two women moved back and forth, up and down Julie's body and had landed twelve or fifteen blows each before they stopped.

Richard captured much of the action on film as he moved around the bed snapping away.

As Jocelyn and Candy beat Julie I glanced every few seconds to her hands watching for her signal. None came. As they landed blow after blow on the helpless woman I realized I had an erection. What I'd never realized was watching these two women dominate and abuse another could be such a turn-on.

After her beating we left Julie alone for an hour with her thoughts and to let her body calm down and desensitize.

The four of us went out onto the patio just off the garage where we could still keep an eye on Julie but she couldn't hear us. While we waited for her to recover we discussed what we'd do next and it was Candy who suggested we tie her breasts up and put the nipple clamps on her. Jocelyn wanted to begin to play with Julie's ass.

So we agreed it was time for the enema. We worked out the details of how we'd do it and who would do what. I'd suggested either Candy or Jocelyn warn Julie about not holding onto the enema but Candy pointed out, and in afterthought I agreed it would be more humiliating if a man gave it to her.

I asked Richard if he wanted to give Julie the warning since he had a relatively small role in the physical part of the game and he agreed to do it. We also had to make up a different rope and hook arrangement because we realized we didn't take into consideration lifting Julie's legs up like this.

After quietly slipping back in and over to the bed I took a measurement and then cut a length of rope and tied a hook to each end.

We went back to the bed, loosened the dog collars rope from the makeshift cleat and disconnected both spreader bars from the four hooks holding Julie flat. Then Richard and I lifted Julie by pulling down on the ropes. Once in the air the girls got the waist belt under her and when we set her back down they buckled the belt around Julie's waist.

As I retied the rope for the dog collar to the cleat on the headboard, Richard hooked one end of the rope I'd just made onto the center D-ring of the spreader bar at Julie's feet. After disconnecting the vertical ropes from each end of the spreader bar the girls lifted Julie's legs, holding them up as Richard connected the hook on the other end of the newly made rope to the overhead eyebolt we'd intended for the dog collar. This left the spreader bar holding Julies feet almost directly above her face. Since her feet were held wide apart by the spreader bar, from the end of the bed Julie's pussy and asshole were open and accessible to whatever we wished to do.

Richard snapped a few more pictures as Candy went to fill the enema bag and get the other things she'd need. Once back she hung the bag on the end of the bed and opened some lube and smeared it on Julie's asshole. As Candy's finger came into contact with the bound girls rear hole it contracted. Candy ran her finger over the outside of Julie's hole smearing the lube all around and then pressed the tip of her index finger against it.

Watching as Candy began to work on Julie's ass Richard saw when Julie clamped down and that Candy was unable to get her finger into the girl's asshole. He tapped Candy on her shoulder and held up a finger indicating he wanted her to wait. He walked over to the workbench and came back with a large float that went on the edge of one of Carl's fishing nets. It was about ten inches in length, about two and a half inches in diameter at the center and about an inch and a half in diameter at each end.

Playing one of the parts he'd come up with a voice for Richard leaned down close to Julie's ear and told her conversationally, but in a very gruff, uneducated voice, "I gonna put sumthin in yo hand and I wont ya ta feel it."

Hearing a strange voice Julie tensed up and took in a sharp breath and held it for a second.

Maybe now Julie wasn't so sure it was her friends who had her, maybe it really was someone she didn't know. Or maybe her friends were really letting other people do these things to her. What kind of questions, fears and doubt must have been going through her mind right now?

Richard placed the float against her fingers and Julie opened her hand. He moved the length of it slowly back and forth so Julie could feel it. Her fingers explored its dimensions, felt its length and girth, and felt how it tapered to each end from the middle.

Leaning down near her ear again and talking like he had before Richard said, "Dats a cute lil asshole ya gots down dhere baby, nice and tite. But we gotta git dat dhere hole open fo sum bidness. If ya relax and breaths in deep it wont hirt so much. But all dat be up to you cuz we don't really care if ya git hirt or not. So if ya clamps down like dat agin I jest gonna haf ta git me a hammer and pound dis here ting inta dat sweet lil hole." Then he roughly pulled the float away from her hand.

We waited a minute or so and you could see Julie's body relax as she got her breathing under control, the muscles in her legs and the cheeks of her ass visibly relaxing too.

When her asshole relaxed Candy went back to work on it. She pushed her index finger against it again and this time it slipped in to the first knuckle. Candy pulled her finger almost all the way out then pushed it in to the same depth again. She held her finger there then pushed in just a little deeper, about halfway between the first and second knuckle before pulling it out again. In and out she sawed her finger going a little deeper until she had her entire index finger in the woman's virgin asshole.

Standing at Candy's shoulder Jocelyn began to lube the nozzle for the enema and when Candy took her finger out of Julie's ass, Jocelyn handed the nozzle to her. Candy pressed the nozzle slowly but steadily all the way in until just the end was visible.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers