My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

I nodded then dropped her hand and said to her, "Well you better get some sleep. And if I were you you'd better hope it's a good nights sleep too because tomorrow you're going to be quite busy, making us some money," and left it at that.

Candy and Jocelyn left to bring the van back to Candy's house, then go over to Julie's to feed her cats and get her some clothes once we'd reached the endgame.

Richard stayed with me and we alternated during the night keeping an eye on Julie but unlike the two of us the little bitch slept like a baby.

In between our watches we took turns sleeping on an old army cot and sitting on one of the plastic lawn chairs next to Julie's bed.

As I sat watching Julie sleep I thought about the rest of the game. Richard had a big role to play the next day and hoped he got the rest he needed to pull it off.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Family Issues Ch. 01 A futa girl forces an innocent young man to share her bed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sex Change for a Cursed Exchange Ch. 01 Timmy is chosen for the family's Sexual Curse.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Twisted Massage A massage that turns into something different.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Djinn Pt. 01 A Djinn is released from her lamp...in Transgender & Crossdressers
School Ch. 01 Senior school boy fucks his girl friends mom.in Mature
More Stories