My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

"Oh, that wasn't enough for you?" I asked.

Julie was paying attention now; at this point I wasn't going to catch her again not following the rules. She'd remembered what I'd said earlier about the only three things she was allowed to say and repeated, "May I please have another bite Master?"

"Yes, you may have another bite."

After feeding her small bites of chicken a few more times Candy began to feed Julie larger pieces and also gave her something to drink, allowing her to drink from a straw.

As Candy fed Julie I signaled Jocelyn, who was sitting on the other side of our captive to flick her nipple clamps and in mid chew Julie flinched at the unexpected pain.

Candy and Jocelyn fed Julie almost two whole breasts before she was done. She asked for and thanked us for each bite before being given the next.

Finished with the meal we put everything back into the box and then moved the table aside. Candy leaned over from her chair and tapped the side of the Pyrex dome on Julie's clit. This time Julie sucked in a sharp breath and went, "Oh!" at the sensation. Candy grasped the dome and gently began to pull and release it, but not hard enough to pull it free, making the vacuum pull against Julie's clit.

Thinking we'd left the 'jewelry' on her long enough I said, "Well it's time to continue training our little bitch here so let's get her loose, take her jewelry off and bring her back inside."

Then to Julie I said, "Don't you dare let what's in your ass fall out or you will be sorry."

Jocelyn undid the clamps from Julie's nipples while Candy reattached the hose to the vacuum dome and released the pressure, removing it. Then they untied her and Jocelyn led her back into the garage as Richard and I picked up our mess.

Back in the garage Richard and I pulled the wrestling mats from the van and dropped them onto the floor on top of each other.

Jocelyn led Julie over to the mats by the leash and I noted she held her wrists at her hip bones as I'd earlier instructed, but this time without being told to.

Before I let her sit on the mat I told Julie, "Spread your legs, bend over, touch your toes and stay like that."

Once she'd obediently followed my instructions I grabbed the base of the butt plug and pulled it almost all the way out of Julie's ass before pushing it back in again. When it was seated back inside her I pressed against the base pushing the plug a bit deeper into her and then pulled it out once more. I did this several times, fucking her with the slim four and a half inch anal toy before I pulled it out of her completely. Then I caressed the cheeks of her ass with my hand before allowing my fingers to touch her pussy. I pushed my thumb inside her wet pussy and pumped it in and out three or four times before removing it. I was showing Julie I could do whatever I wanted to her body.

"Stand up and turn around," I ordered. When Julie was facing me I said, "Open your mouth." With my fingers against the outside of her cheek I stuck my thumb into her mouth and told her, "Suck my thumb clean of your pussy slop." Julie's lips closed around my thumb and she sucked on it, her tongue licking all around it, getting her first taste of pussy...her own. I let Julie lick and suck on my thumb for twenty or thirty seconds as I played with her tits with my other hand. Pulling my thumb from her mouth, it slipped from between her lips with a slurp. "Ok sit down now," I ordered after I'd pulled my thumb out.

Turning away I walked over to Candy and Jocelyn and said, "Her ass is yours," before kissing each of them.

I dropped the dirty toy beside the mat because I knew when we were through with this session we'd have other toys to clean too.

Candy went to the table and came back with several things. One was the doggy style spreader bar which she set on the mat at Julie's feet and asked me to it put on her.

Squatting down at the sitting woman's feet I attached Julie's ankle cuffs to the inside D-ring on each end of the spreader bar and then her wrist cuffs to the outside D-ring on each end. Since Julie was in a sitting up position we rolled her over onto her side then picked her up onto her knees. Her head and shoulders were on the floor and her ass was high in the air. With a rear view, Julie's pussy and asshole were on display. This woman had no secrets from us.

We set up four metal chairs at the edge of the mat and sat watching Julie for awhile. Candy sat next to me with her hand between her legs pressing against her pussy through her shorts and panties. Her bottom lip was curled in over her teeth and her tongue was sticking out licking it. Her breathing was deep and it was obvious to me that Candy had some fantasy running though her mind as we looked at Julie's kneeling form, her most personal area on full display.

We sat watching Julie for about ten minutes when Candy and Jocelyn got up and walked onto the mat.

Although he'd get up every so often to take a picture, Richard and I remained seated and watched as these two women tormented the third.

Candy and Jocelyn knelt on the mat on each side of Julie's hips and began to rub her back, her thighs, the cheeks of her ass and play with her asshole.

Jocelyn placed a hand on each side of Julie's pussy and spread it open wide, splaying her lips wide showing us her pink inner flesh and her pussy hole. Looking back at us over her shoulder Jocelyn stuck her tongue out and mimicked licking Julie's pussy. Damn she was a nasty girl and I loved that she was.

Candy handed Jocelyn one of the clit clamps and as she brought the woman's lips back together Jocelyn slipped the clamp over them and Julie's clit. The round part of the clamp sat above, or as she was kneeling, below Julie's clit and the legs extended to just below her pink hole, which was now again hidden from view.

Jocelyn picked up a vibrator and laid it flat against Julie along the crack of her ass. She turned on the toy and rubbed the side of it gently back and forth along the length of Julie's ass. After a couple minutes she began to place the tip of it against her hole, the tip nestled in her anal opening, vibrating without penetrating then laid it flat against her ass again.

Earlier Candy warned we'd have to be careful getting Julie's ass ready for anal because of the way her inner lips went from a direct connection to her clit to literally dip into her asshole. It would be easy for Julie to get excited and cum if we were not careful.

After another minute or so Jocelyn pulled the vibrator away then Candy used her finger to smear more lube on Julie's ass. As Julie had had the plug in her ass earlier she should still be loose enough to take it when Candy pushed one finger completely into her ass. She twisted it around back and forth then moved the finger in and out a dozen times or more before adding a second finger.

As Jocelyn squeezed a little more lube onto Candy's fingers as they penetrated Julie's bum we could see Julie's breathing deepen as she got used to her ass being played with.

Twisting, spreading and in and out Candy sawed her fingers, fingering the kneeling woman's ass for three or four minutes. By then she must have felt that Julie had relaxed enough because now she added a third.

Sitting where we were we could see Julie's hands and in spite of this new intrusion into her ass she had not given her signal, in fact they lay curled, but relaxed in the cuffs by her ankles.

I got up and walked around so I could see Julie's face. She lay with the side of her head on the mat, her mouth open as she breathed maybe a little deeper than normal through it. Her tongue flicked out and licked her lips a few times as her ass was assaulted by the two women behind her. Seeing Julie was doing just fine I sat back where I'd been.

Candy leaned over and said something to Jocelyn then pulled her fingers from Julie's ass.

Jocelyn immediately pushed three of hers right in taking Candy's place, filling the void. Jocelyn who had slightly longer, thinner fingers added a fourth almost immediately to Julie's ass.

As the redhead fingered the kneeling woman's ass Candy picked up and lubed the butt plug that was six and a half inches long and had four graduated bubbles from three quarters of an inch to an inch and a half.

Candy, beside loving anal sex herself, has had a lot of experience introducing other women to anal sex so she knew what she was doing in getting Julie prepared for it. But in my mind I wondered if Julie was ready for this particular toy.

Candy had generously lubed the toy and sat watching as Jocelyn continued to finger the bound brunette's ass.

She said something to Candy and both women leaned over sideways and looked beneath Jocelyn's pumping fingers at Julie's pussy.

Then Candy looked at Richard and me and pointed to her friend's pussy. It was obvious Julie was very wet because of the sheen that appeared on it, her natural juices reflecting the light. But I had to get out of my chair and move closer to see what Candy had pointed to. There was a thin string of Julie's natural lubrication hanging from the tip of her clitoral hood, dangling down at least two inches.

I mouthed the question, "lube?" meaning the excess of what they were using to play with Julie's ass.

Candy shook her head and responded mouthing, "Pussy juice."

I motioned for Richard to try and get a picture of the string of precum, a tiny bubble right at the end, hanging from Julie's pussy, hoping it would show in the picture. Luckily the wrestling mats were dark in color so maybe the string would show against them.

After Richard had taken several pictures Candy brought the tip of her finger underneath the hanging dollop of girl juice and caught some on it without touching Julie. She brought that finger to my mouth and wiped it off onto my tongue.

Damn! Candy was right it was natural lube and Julie had a wonderful taste.

Candy caught a second dollop and fed that to Jocelyn and after waiting another minute for more to drip off Julie's pussy she took a taste for herself. Richard who was strictly gay would have no appreciation for the wonderful treat we'd just discovered.

Before Candy changed places with Jocelyn and would begin to use the anal toy on Julie I again mouthed a warning, "Be careful, she's close." Candy acknowledged that she agreed and would be.

For the past five minutes or so Jocelyn had been alternately using three or four fingers on Julie, spreading them as she pulled them out to stretch Julie's anus open wider.

Candy got back up onto her knees then placed her index and middle fingers on the stem of the anal toy between the smallest bubble on the end and the next one up. Just as Jocelyn pulled her fingers out, Candy pressed the ball against Julie's still open hole. Candy paused and the ball rested two thirds out of her hole like a bubble on a pedestal. Using her fingers against the ball and her other hand on the base, Candy pushed the first bubble past Julie's anal ring.

As Candy pressed the toy into Julie's ass Richard snapped away, shooting several pictures trying to catch as her asshole opened and accepted the foreign object.

Julie took in a sharp breath and Candy stopped pushing as Jocelyn leaned down and whispered to the bound woman, "Relax and breathe deeply."

After a minute Candy began to push again and after a bit of working it in and out a little the second bubble slipped in. "That's enough for now," Candy said to no one in particular. Then she began to push the toy into Julie's ass until the third bubble was against the outside of her hole and pull it back out until the second bubble began to spread her hole open from the inside. In and out Candy moved the toy for two or three minutes as Julie's breathing changed again indicating her building passion.

Leaving the toy hanging obscenely out of Julie's rear hole Candy and Jocelyn came over and indicated they wanted to talk. We went out onto the patio again where Julie was less likely to hear us.

Richard shot several pictures of the toy hanging from Julie's asshole then joined us on the patio as well.

Candy started, "I think we should let her get off, her breathing's so ragged that to do anything, even taking that out of her ass may bring her off anyway."

"You think she's that close," I asked?

Jocelyn responded saying, "Oh yeah, she's close. Her ass was clenching my fingers as I played with her and I could also feel her pussy muscles working through the membrane of her ass. And you seen how wet she is. Fuck, she leaks precum like you do," she said to me.

"Ok then, but let's make her think it's a reward for behaving so well and that we're not done with her yet," I suggested.

The two women nodded their agreement then we went back inside. As Candy went back to Julie, Jocelyn went to the table and got one of the dildos.

Both women knelt behind Julie again as I sat back in the chair. Richard and I watched as Jocelyn said after giving Julie a little slap on her haunch, "You've done pretty good you little bitch. You've done what you were told and didn't fight us so we're going to give you a little reward. Even trampy cunt's like you deserve a reward now and then."

Candy followed saying, "But afterwards you're still our property to do with as we like so don't go thinking this is over. We're not even close to being done with you cunt."

Jocelyn reached between Julie's legs and removed the clit clamp from around her clit and lips and then spread them open. As Candy began to slowly pull and push on the anal toy as she'd done earlier, Jocelyn waited until the right moment to push the dildo into the helpless women's pussy.

Candy's pace picked up and we watched as the bubble inside her ass spread the hole wide before it closed around the stem as Candy pushed it back in. As Candy pushed and pulled on the anal toy the third bubble easily slipped past Julie's anal ring. Julie's only reaction to this deeper intrusion was her toes curled.

Julie's breathing began to deepen and I watched Julie's hands for a second as she opened and clenched them but she did not give her safe signal.

Suddenly Jocelyn, holding Julie's inner lips spread with one hand pushed the dildo unceremoniously into the kneeling women's pussy and began to plunge it in and out rapidly. The redhead reached under Julie and rubbed the kneeling woman's clit with her fingers.

Almost immediately Julie began a series of ragged, irregularly spaced oh's, followed by several, "oh, God's," as she neared her orgasm. Her breaths came sharply, in irregularly spaced pants. Suddenly her body tensed, as much as it could in her position and through clenched teeth Julie let out a continuous, "Ooooooooooooo," as she rode the crest of what may have been her first orgasm ever.

Candy was leaning to one side watching Julie's face as she came and after about two seconds of listening to Julie go, "Oooooo," she pulled the three bubbles from Julie's ass in one smooth motion.

When Candy pulled the toy from her asshole, making it spread open and slam closed around each bubble as it pulled free, her, "Oooooo" changed to a much louder, "Ahhhhhh," then to several short staccato, "Ah", ah, ah's," as her body jerked, not from pain but from her intensified orgasm.

After Julie's body stopped jerking but before her breathing returned to normal Jocelyn pulled the dildo from Julie's pussy and brought it around to her face.

"Open your fucking mouth slut," Jocelyn said then stuck it into the bound woman's mouth so she could taste herself on it.

About two and a half inches of the dildo was in her mouth, the end of the dildo lay on the mat, her head flat on the mat too as she breathed deeply in and out.

As Julie continued to try to get her breathing back to normal, Jocelyn and Candy gently rolled her over onto her back. With the doggy style spreader bar still attached she lay on her back with her wrists still attached around her ankles, her knees up in the air.

In this position her pussy was fully exposed and we could see how wet she was, how puffy and red her lips were and how her asshole was still open a little. Then they pulled Julie around so that her right side was facing us.

I smiled when I saw Julie had kept the dildo in her mouth as she was turned over.

Richard caught the moment on film too, several frames as she was rolled over.

Candy stood and took off her shorts and panties. Then she went over to Julie and knelt by her head. She took the dildo from Julie's mouth and set it aside then said, "You've had your reward, and to me it looked like you liked it a whole lot so now you owe me. I'm going to give you something to eat and you'd better enjoy it too."

With that she moved forward and sat her pussy on Julie's mouth, her ass on the blindfolded woman's nose. Evidently Julie just lay there doing nothing because Candy reached down and grabbed one of Julie's nipples, pinched and stretched it upward and said, "Get your tongue in there cunt and lick."

Apparently Julie did as she was told and began to lick Candy's pussy because she released Julie's nipple. After a minute or so Candy began to grind her crotch against Julie's mouth telling her, "Get your fucking tongue deeper in there and lick."

Richard moved around shooting pictures from the front, side and back recording Julie's virgin taste of another woman's pussy.

Julie did alright eating her first pussy because after about six or seven minutes Candy closed her eyes and began to hump her pussy against the other woman's mouth. Seconds later she began to cum, reaching up with one hand squeezing her left breast through her clothing as she laid her head back, her mouth open. Candy's chest heaved as her orgasm moved through her, her breaths coming and going through her open mouth. Right at the end of her cum Candy's lips formed an "O" and she moaned, "Ohhh," as she blew out a breath.

Her orgasm past, Candy slid her ass back sliding her pussy over Julie's face as she went. Then as she knelt on the mat above her head she looked down at the blindfolded woman and panted, "That was alright but you'll have to do much better next time," as she patted Julie's cheek.

Jocelyn, who'd removed all her clothing as Candy fucked Julie's face, now stood over the bound woman's body, her back to Julie's knees and said as she looked down at her, "If you're going to do better you need to practice."

Candy slid back a bit more as Jocelyn squatted over Julie's face and told her, "Stick your tongue out."

"Further," she said when Julie didn't stick it out very far.

Julie stretched her tongue as far as she could and Jocelyn squatted a little lower until her pussy barely touched against it.

"Lick it," Jocelyn ordered.

As Julie tried her best to lick the pussy above her Jocelyn would raise and lower herself so that only the tip of Julie's tongue would touch. Julie would lift her head as far as her position would allow but Jocelyn would lift herself just out of reach.

The camera flashed as Julie stretched her tongue far out trying to make contact with Jocelyn's pussy.

"Come on you little bitch, get your tongue in there," Jocelyn chided Julie as she continued to avoid the contact she was demanding. Finally after nearly a minute and a half of this Jocelyn pressed her pussy down onto Julie's mouth who apparently really went to town on the redhead's snatch. Jocelyn's eyes opened wide as she rode the other woman's face.

As her redheaded friend rode Julie's face one of Candy's hands went to Jocelyn's breasts, squeezing and playing with them as her other went between her own legs.

It didn't take long for Jocelyn to cum as she rubbed her pussy against Julie's probing tongue. Jocelyn had her hands on her thighs as she moved her hips back and forth pressing her pussy against Julie's mouth as she came. The redhead's lips were pressed tight together and her eyes were squeezed shut as she breathed noisily through her nose. Her head hanging down, her orgasm peaked and she came down the crest of the last wave. After Jocelyn had cum she sat still on Julie's face and let the bound woman lick at her pussy for another half minute or so before she rose up and stood.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers