My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

Julie lay on the floor, her face below the blindfold glistening from the other two woman's pussy cream. Julie sucked her lips into her mouth, pulling them over her teeth and licked them with her tongue. Then she opened her mouth and ran her tongue around the outside of it.

As I sat and watched Julie I wondered was she trying to get that final taste of pussy.

Richard had to change film in both cameras he was using after recording Candy and Jocelyn riding Julie's face to their respective orgasms. The last thing he caught on film before the end of the roll was Julie licking and sucking her lips.

As Jocelyn and Candy redressed, Julie, still laying on the mat said, "I have to go to the bathroom."

Jocelyn took a couple of steps over to her and asked, "What the fuck you just say cunt?"

"I have to go to the bathroom," Julie repeated.

Leaning forward in my chair I asked sternly, "Who the fuck you think you're addressing bitch?"

You could tell by the look on just the portion of her face that was uncovered she knew she'd made a mistake.

You could hear a pin drop in the garage it'd gotten so quiet. Finally Julie said, "I'm sorry Master, I forgot myself. It won't happen again."

"Oh, I know it won't, we'll make sure of that," I replied menacingly.

"Master, may I go to the bathroom," she asked after another moments pause.

"For what," I asked.

"Because I have to go bad Master," she answered.

Replying as if I didn't care at all I said, "I don't give a fuck if you have to go bad or not, I didn't ask you that. I asked you for what."

Beneath her blindfold you could see her forehead wrinkle and her jaw working as she considered her response. Then her forehead rose as she realized what I was asking and said, "I have to urin...I mean I have to pee Master."

"Ok then. But first we'll have to put you in the right accessories to pee," I said.

I made her lay there until Richard had changed the film in both cameras and had taken a couple more pictures of Julie in her vulnerable position.

Then as Candy went to get the waist belt, Richard and I undid Julie's wrists from the spreader bar around her ankles and then stood her up. As we stood close to catch her should she begin to fall Candy put the belt around Julie's waist, cinched it up and then attached the wrist cuffs to it. Then Candy crouched and unhooked the ankle cuffs from the spreader bar. Then we walked Julie over near the bathroom, Candy leading her by the leash.

While Julie stood waiting to be brought to the bathroom Jocelyn put the metal trash can on the floor with a clang behind her and then slid it against her heels.

"So pee," I said.

Julie bit her lip and after a second or two's hesitation spread her feet, squatted and began to pee. As the golden liquid hit the sides and bottom of the metal can it rang out and we could see Julies face redden behind her blindfold.

Richard squatted behind her and snapped several shots before moving around Julie taking pictures from other angles, making sure to also catch several shots of the embarrassment showing on Julie's face.

When she finished peeing Julie rose a bit but remained in a squat as I placed one hand on her back and said, "Stay like this, don't move."

Julie stood in a high squat as I said to her, "Ask me to do it."

Julie said nothing, probably not knowing what I wanted. I hadn't really expected her too.

I repeated, "Ask me to do it for you."

After another moments hesitation Julie said, "I don't understand Master."

Candy picked up on what I wanted right away but she had an advantage. She saw me standing with one hand on Julie's back, a baby wipe in the other. So she said, "You don't understand? You are such a dumb cunt. What do you usually do after you pee? That is unless you're a really skanky bitch."

Julie thought a moment then said, "Please clean me Master."

"That's not what you need to ask me."

Confused, again Julie said nothing.

"Do I have to tell you what you need to ask?"

Almost immediately she said, "Yes Master please. I'm sorry I don't know what you want me to ask."

"What you need to ask me to do is to wipe your pissy pussy for you."

My hand on her back I felt as Julie shivered when I said that but she asked nonetheless, "Please Master please wipe my...my...pissy pussy for me."

Using a baby wipe I wiped her pussy of any loose drops of urine but also took the opportunity to feel her pussy up. And since she'd asked me herself to wipe her she knew it was me doing it.

After I'd wiped and felt Julie I said, "You know what you did when you first asked to pee was rude and disrespectful and there has to be a punishment. You also have to be punished for being stupid and not knowing you had to ask to be wiped."

Julie nodded and said demurely, "Yes Master I know."

Taking the leash I led her between the support posts in the garage. "Stand here," I ordered.

Getting some rope I passed one end through one of the eyebolts Carl had screwed into the post about eight feet off the floor. I pulled this through and then passed it through one of the D-rings on Julie's wrist cuffs and tied it off. Then from the post on the other side I did the same.

I asked Jocelyn to stand back but in front of Julie to make sure when we tightened the ropes we kept her in the center between the posts.

Then as Richard and I stood ready to pull the ropes tight Candy unhooked the cuffs from the waist belt. Julie's hands rose from her sides out and up as we pulled the ropes tight.

Jocelyn used her hands to direct either Richard or I to pull tight or give some slack until we had Julie roughly in the center, then we tied the ropes off to a cleat on each post that Carl had installed for some reason.

Next I took the spreader bar with the anal impaler and lowered the vertical center bar as far as it would go, then attached each end of the spreader bar to Julie's ankle cuffs. Then using lengths of rope we tied the spreader bar off to the bottom of the posts.

Julie was spread wide, her feet were spread about twenty-four inches apart and her arms were raised up from her sides and extended out and slightly up above the level of her head. Finally we removed the waist belt.

From the table I picked up the ball gag, the vacuum domes, a dildo to attach to the top of the impaler rod and some of the soft cotton rope we'd bought. The rope was supposed to be very soft and would not chafe or abrade. Well we'd find out if that was true shortly.

I dropped the box of vacuum domes, dildo and rope onto a plastic lawn chair I'd dragged over and told Julie, "Open your mouth," and she did so without hesitation. I reattached the gag behind her head and under her chin then reached around her and cupped her tits. I held them in the palms of my hands and squeezed them gently and lovingly. I worked my fingers down to her nipples and played with them a bit before dropping my right hand between her thighs and felt her still slippery pussy. My fingers moved between her inner lips and I rubbed against her avoiding her clit. They dipped into her hole a couple of times before I did move my fingers up and over the hard pebble of her clit, just stimulating and teasing her for a second.

I took my hands from Julie's body and turned to the chair where I'd left the items I'd brought over. Cutting two long lengths of the cotton rope from the rest of it, and then hoping I got this right and wouldn't end up hurting her, I turned back to Julie with one of the lengths of rope.
I walked around in front of her and holding each end of one of the ropes in one hand I passed the twin leads under Julie's right breast until it was against her chest. I passed the two loose ends of the rope through the loop of the other end and pulled the rope tight, against the loop, squeezing the base of Julie's tit. Then I wrapped the twin leads around the breast a couple more times before tying the rope off to where it wrapped around her tit. Then I took the remainder of the leads from that rope and tied them to the D-ring on Julie's right wrist cuff, pulling the rope tight and her breast sideways and upwards towards her wrist as I did. Then I tied Julie's left breast off the same way. Her breasts, at the base against her chest were now about a third the diameter of normal and pulled to the side and upwards toward her wrists. As a final element in the abuse of Julie's breasts I attached a vacuum dome to each nipple pulling each into the dome about an inch.

When I was done Candy attached the dildo to the center rod of the impaler and then raised it, inserting the dildo into Julie's pussy.

We left her standing there, watching her like this for five or six minutes. As she struggled the dildo would move in and out of her pussy.

And as we watched Richard snapped pictures.

Also during this time Julie's breasts changed color from red to a deeper red and eventually before we released them they would become almost purple. Richard also caught each of these stages on film.

As we watched Candy said to me, "When this is over I want you to tie my titty's up like that one time too. I think it looks hot. Bet it makes them sensitive."

Jocelyn placed her hands on her breasts over her blouse and said, "Me too I think."

I'd already figured at some point in our affair Candy would want to try herself almost everything we'd done or would do to Julie this weekend. Including Jocelyn would be a delightful bonus.

I went back over to Julie and stood close to her listening to the sounds she made behind the ball gag. She was making little mewling sounds, short grunts and outright moans. Her tits must have been very sensitive being tied off as they were. The vacuum pulling at her nipples couldn't have been making it any better for her either.

Reaching up I tugged on one of the nipple domes and Julie moaned. Using my nails I lightly scratched the sides of her tits and again she moaned, but this time I think it was because they were more sensitive. I pulled the vacuum domes on her nipples off one at a time and they released with a popping sound.
After putting the vacuum domes back in their box I walked back to the table and picked up both cat-o'-nine tails and gave them to each of the other women. I pulled up a chair again to watch as Candy and Jocelyn walked around the bound woman and began to beat her with the multi-tongued whips.

They beat her ass, her back, her thighs, her bound breasts, her pussy and her stomach. Julie could have no idea where the next blow would land and danced around as best she could being bound as she was. Her struggles against the blows being showered on her body not only pulled her breasts this way and that as she twisted, it also fucked her pussy up and down on the dildo sitting on top of the impaler rod.

Richard took pictures throughout the beating making sure to show how Julie's skin progressed from its lightly tanned color to a reddish tint.

Certainly Julie would have a lot of photos to remember this adventure by.

The girls had beat Julie for nearly three minutes and were tiring and I also noticed that her breasts, which were a purple color, would need to be released soon to get the blood flowing again.

After another minute or so the girls stopped beating her and we untied her breasts but left Julie tied between the two posts with the dildo buried in her pussy.

Before we left her alone and tied standing there both Jocelyn and Candy kissed Julie's cheeks, one on each side, as Richard took pictures of the event. Then we all walked out to the patio.

After about ten minutes as we stood near the patio door so we could watch Julie as we talked, Richard pointed towards her and said, "Look at that."

The other three of us turned and saw Julie slowly moving her hips in a circle, fucking herself on the dildo. We could see the dildo glistening with her natural juices as it pumped in and out of her. We weren't sure how long this had been going on but apparently not long enough for her to cum.

Jocelyn hurried over, picking up one of the cat-o'-nine tail whips on the way and smacked Julie once hard across the ass with it, saying at the same time, "Oh no you don't."

The unexpected whipping caused Julie to thrust her hips straight forward which pushed the dildo deeper into her wet pussy as she clenched her ass cheeks together.

As punishment we made Julie stand with the dildo buried inside her but didn't allow her to move at all for another ten minutes or so. But Julie couldn't stand still for the full ten minutes and every time she moved Jocelyn smacked her across the ass with the cat-o'-nine tails again.

We could see a bead of sweat break out on Julie's upper lip as she fought her pussy's demand that she move on the dildo, to give it the release it so desired.

Denial of satisfaction was one of our goals at this point and seeing Julie's current state of arousal we knew we'd have to get the dildo out of her soon.

We waited another two minutes or so then Candy went over, squatted down and lowered the center post pulling the dildo from Julie's pussy. After she removed the dildo from the attachment on the top of the post she popped it into her mouth as she unhooked the center post from the spreader bar.

Without the dildo in her pussy to stimulate her we left Julie tied between the two posts for another two hours.

Right after we'd removed the dildo Jocelyn attached the scissor style nipple clamps to Julie's nipples and after about ten minutes added a couple of lead weights we'd bought to the connecting chain. We left the nipple clamps on her for a total of twenty minutes. Occasionally one of the women would lift the weights attached to the chain connecting the clamps then drop them which would pull down on the chain, which in turn caused the clamps to squeeze a bit tighter for a second.

After twenty minutes, Jocelyn went back over to Julie and put the clit clamp back over her inner lips and clit. Then she stood and removed the nipple clamps and weights from her tits. Squatting again she applied them to Julie's outer lips, the weights stretching what little bit of outer lip she had downward. We left the clamps, weights and clit clamp on her pussy for thirty-five minutes before removing them.

Periodically during the first hour and a half of her bondage Candy or Jocelyn would use the cat-o'-nine tails on Julie, beating her ass, thighs, tits, stomach, back or pussy, avoiding whatever area we had clamped at the time. The last half hour we left her alone, ignoring her.

It was late afternoon by now and time for Julie to get another meal. We decided to incorporate some of how she was currently bound into the way she would eat this meal. During the last half hour, when we'd left her alone, Candy and Jocelyn went into the kitchen and prepared her dinner.

As the girls made Julie's dinner Richard and I set up her dining arrangement. We put the waist belt back around her and buckled it. Then while leaving her ankles tied as they were to the garage posts we gave some slack to the ropes holding her wrists.

Sliding a metal chair behind her we told her to sit down. When she had Julie flinched a little as her warm bare ass touched the cold metal seat.

Since she was right handed we disconnected the rope from that wrist cuff and attached the cuff to the waist belt. We tied a rope through the other D-ring in the waist belt on Julie's right side to the post on that side so she couldn't slide to the left and give herself more slack in the rope holding her left hand.

We attached a rope to the dog collar and tied the other end of the rope over the back of the chair around the right rear leg so Julie couldn't lean forward or to the left more then an inch or so.

Sliding a folding card table in front of her we found we had to pick it up so its legs would straddle the ropes tying her ankles to the posts. After getting the table in position and placing her meal on it we forced her to use her left hand to feed herself by giving just enough slack in that rope for her to reach the plate and her mouth. The last thing we did before allowing her to eat was to remove the ball gag. I also told Julie that for this meal she didn't have to ask for permission to eat or for each bite.

For her dinner we fixed tuna salad, made purposefully with just a little too much mayo so it would be soft, along with some tomatoes cut in thin, flat rings rather then wedges which would have been easier for her to handle. We also gave her a bag of potato chips, which would be the easiest item for her to handle. We allowed her to feed herself although without the benefit of any silverware, she had to use her hands. It took her the better part of forty minutes to eat her meal, struggling as she had to with the food, but she ate it all.

I was surprised Julie didn't try to use the potato chips to scoop up the tuna salad. But I guess she knew we'd stop her from doing that, so she didn't even try.

After she'd finished eating we gave her some baby wipes to clean herself up with. This also took her several minutes as her movements were so restricted.

When she was done with that we undid the rope holding her to the chair and unhooked the rope from the waist belt and made her stand.

Candy reattached the center bar of the anal impaler to the spreader bar at Julie's feet and then attached the dildo back on top of it. Then she raised the dildo until it had again penetrated Julie's pussy, but not before having passed her fingers several times through the girl's wet lips collecting herself a taste.

Next we untied the ropes holding the spreader bar to the garage posts and then the rope holding her left wrist. After attaching that wrist cuff to the belt I reattached the leash to the collar and handed it to Jocelyn.
Again Richard and I would walk along on either side of Julie to catch her should she begin to fall.

I said to Julie, "We're going to walk you back to your bed and let you rest but you need to do it with the dildo still in your pussy."
Julie nodded and said, "Yes Master."

Then as Jocelyn tugged her along she swung her right foot forward and her pussy slid up the length of the dildo some. When she swung the other foot forward her pussy alternately sank onto and then rose off the dildo again.

We walked her around the garage in a couple long ellipses turning what should have been a thirty or so foot walk into an almost hundred and fifty foot walk.

With the spreader bar on her ankles holding her feet apart we walked Julie around the garage Frankenstein-like while the dildo sawed in and out of her with each step. By the time we got to the bed Julie's breathing and her nipples betrayed her arousal.

When we reached the bed Julie stood still as Candy again removed the dildo from her pussy and then the post. She held the dildo out to Jocelyn who took it and ran her finger along its length feeling Julie's juices on it as Candy unhooked the ankle cuffs from the spreader bar.

Then standing side by side as Jocelyn held the dildo straight up in the air by its base between them, both women began to lick along its length enjoying Julie's taste.

When they were done with their little treat we sat Julie down on the edge of the bed and helped her to lie down. Leaving her wrists cuffed to the waist belt we reattached the dog collar to the headboard.

I sat on the bed next to her, took her hand and asked, "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"No Master," she replied.

I held her hand, folded down the middle two fingers and held the index and little finger up and asked her again, "Are you sure there's nothing you want to say?"

Julie smiled a little, I guess knowing I was taking a break of sorts from the game and giving her a chance to end it, she again said, "No Master."

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers