All Comments on 'My Wife Disappeared'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Lean,Sleek Saga-ette of Reprehensible People Doing Reprehensible Things !

AKA the Murphy 621 zone. Yet the narrator was a cipher in terms of how he felt about losing his wife. Nice job of this narrator detailing depravities while staying away from the messiest part of the carnal fray & enflaming the one star bombing BTB faction. Oh I'm sure they'll call him a wimp but not a perverted one.

The author has related a crackling good, terse & intense tale. Full marks.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Oops My Bad !

I skimmed the last paragraph with main character hoping runaway pill-popping bride is in a house of ill repute south of the Rio Grande. Enigmatic riddle solved eh?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Interesting

She is definitely alive and fucking and sucking everyone who gives her pills. I like the Mexican whorehouse idea. A wanton drug induced slut. The husband's better off.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Incomplete

Pretty lame story, he took the 'ho' back, then you didn't even bother to finish the story.

Are You Lazy?

Or just didn't know how to end it?

You get a two.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Short and sharp

No sign of any pleasant characters and the matter of fact telling reinforced that.

The pills are probably every man's dream and every man's nightmare at the same time - you could imagine slipping one into the drink of the woman you fancied - but also someone else slipping one into your partner's drink. Guess there's a downside to everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your writing is getting much much better.

Excellent little tale - a few minor flaws. But 5*

frasnostfrasnostover 11 years ago
A happy ending for the reader...

...but not for the hapless husband who had to go back to his immoral wife. It was he who had the addiction problem, not Steph...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
as usual

a piece of trash.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

I guess if he managed to get some of her trust fund money and break the pre-nup, then he is better off without her. The story is written in such a dry narrative style that it is hard to have a connection to any of the characters. Sort of like reading a newspaper article, but with a few more juicy details thrown in.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
another dumb as fuck poorly written story

Let me see if I have this right. The Husband KNOWS for FACT that his normally reserved wife was given a drug that made her super horny.

The Husband KNOWS for FACT that the other guy at the party " Frankie" is known hard time criminal and that Frankie gave her the drug.

The husband KNOWS for a fact that Frankie is calling his wife at home and offering her more of the drug

The Husband sees the wife's sex drive go through the roof.

Yet after knowing ALL of that he does NOTHING until the Autumn? for several Months ?

sure... I get it .. makes perfect sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Was not as bad as some reviewers comments

The story worked.drugs,sex,crime,execution,death. The story was short but it could happen some day, if someone ever makes such a drug all women will be in big trouble..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At the end of the story

It is evident that he never should have married his wife in the first place, she had been and continued to have an addictive personaliy. This complusion in her was so strong that she would quickly throw away her husband and her marriage and also rationalize the sex with strangers that the price of the drugs entailed. It is interesting that she was fully capable of murdering her once lover but couldn't manage to punish herself for her own adulterous behavior. In the enc she promised an man over the phone to purchase drugs that she had earlier promised her husband near to use them again. The author's implication is that at the last fateful meeting she was kidnapped for sexual slavery, maybe but the fact that she went there at all should have been enough to quicly end the marriage and her parole.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Much better than previous stories by the same author!

What the author does not know is that none of the BTB crowd will ever accept that someone will do anything else than what they want due a drug , drinks or hypnosis.

A slut is a slut. The author invented a magic pill that enhances sex in a very addictive manner and imagines that the husband will accept that it was a drug problem and not a personality defect. Personally I would expect it to become a personalityy defect after a short time!

Good story. TU

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Harryin is right...

a husband with t h a t knowledge is either a totally submissive wimp or incredibly stupid; no way an average husband could possibly stand by and be so blind for the obvious. Interesting story, but nevertheless far beyond all reality. Might be interesting to write an alternative ending..

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 11 years ago
bland but nonsensical

Hubby knows what is happening and does nothing and there is no explanation given for his inaction. Nonsensical

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's a pretty good story....

It's exactly the type of short stories that I like to read when I have free time or stuck at the airport. One of the comments was saying that it's doesn't make sense, however, Hollywood movies don't really make sense as well, hence, most people enjoy them.

WantABWriterWantABWriterover 11 years ago
I enjoyed it

It was a short story. And as in life there is doubt. If I read the story correctly there was little mention of her family. If they didn't look to hard or think Trevor was involved perhaps there is another possibility. Maybe the family helped her fake her abduction to get her out of harms way and she is no living in the South of France on her trust fund.

Really did he ever find out what happened to Hoffa? And there is many different theories on who killed JFK.

Thanks for your post and hope to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

stephanie sleeps with the fish

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty lame story.

There were so many flaws with this story I don't even know where to begin. How about the husbands complete lack of affection or minimal attention for his wife beyond her trust fund? How about someone so rich that her disappearance doesn't make any sort of news. At all. And the husband is not only ignored as a suspect, despite knowledge of her whereabouts and her drug habit via tapping his phone, but there is no real attempt to locate her. How about inviting someone that you don't know to a party for close friends? Especially when a common google search reveals his high profile criminal background?

I could go on and detail every issue; but the author is unlikely to take criticism to well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I liked it. Fast moving - lots of action. Was not intended to be a book

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
The premise was pretty good...

the story didn't live up to the premise. perhaps if you worked with the riight editor he or she could help you structure the next story so it fleshed out the premise so that the holes in the story got well filled.

I hope so.

DmitryDmitryover 11 years ago
Liked

it, until the end, when husband went lame. 4 stars

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
I liked the story

Just hated the ending. I would have preferred a better ending like having the detective connect the husband with that mob family and only using the whole thing as a ruse to get the wife's money despite the prenuptial agreement.

The ending just needs work.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Good story. husband could do nothing against a mafia gangster - wife did it but he would never have gotten close enough. wife disapeared for killing the guy. like the guy who accidently hit john gotti's grandson and killed him. one day he was just not there or anyplace else.

NateBlackNateBlackover 11 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed it, thanks!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE LAST ONE STANDING

gets to keep all the toys and assets, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Read the story?

There are several comments about how much time (months!) Hubby knew about Sweetie's involvement with IL Toro - sorry, but it was one DAY! Hubby heard the second phone conversation (in the first one, she turned Bull down) and confronted her. She got huffy and boogied!

Sorry she's sleeping with the catfish, but how many chances to grow up does a poor party-girl heiress have to waste? I suspect the inheritance is problematic. It will depend on how it was worded and the laws in that state regarding unavailable heirs. I also suspect that Hubby might prefer to have Sweetie back, despite her betraying his wishes regarding the pills, although that might easily have been one strike too many!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Realistically Possible

The ending would be most likely what would happen in real life.

As to her fate, either one or both...drugged and fucked then dumped or drugged, used and then sold to a Mexican Porn industry. Usually with the mob, she wouldn't live to enjoy all the strip joints, whore houses and fucking farm animals - she'd just be dead!

Thanks, interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

And good riddance toa skanky cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Her husband is worthless.

He heard her the first time talking on the phone when Frankie introduced himself, he knew that Frankie was deliberately hooking her on drugs. And he did nothing. He knew she was an addict after it happened, but did nothing to help her get over that addiction. Is the character supposed to be a complete idiot, or do you as an author not know anything about drug addiction?

You've made it sound like he genuinely never gave a fuck about his wife except when he was getting hot sex, even before she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok

Read

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Interesting

A Consequence Story. I think such tablets are Sci Fi category. Cocain has sex effects and the blue tablets and its fellow tablets have such effect for the libido in women, however such drug addict effect, as in the story we met that was Sci Fi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

Didn't much like this story. Seems like with all the money they had that the husband sure didn't do much to help her or protect her after the incident. Unsatisfactory ending. Yeah, yeah, I know. Jimmy Hoffa right? This isn't his story and here in Literotica we like complete stories. None of this mystery stuff. Keep writing, Better ending next time.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 YOU MAY NEVER KNOW

But you may have reasonable doubt as to any answer, TK U MLJ LV NV

user110user110almost 11 years ago
if these characters are like the people you meet everyday...

then you need to move, grandpaw. every one of your cucks, besides being a coward of epic proportions, never behaves as a loving husband who took a vow to love and PROTECT his bride. a man doesnt just 'forget' to warn his wife that she may be in danger, just because she wants to fuck after dinner. nor do they just 'let it go' when they notice suspicious behavior in their wives (especially when it involves another man). the only time a man does that is when he doesnt give a fuck and wants to leave the bitch anyway.

a person can only suspend so much disbelief.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
lame

He is an attorney ?

Not even a clause in the prenup giving him rights to some of the money if she cheats or commits a crime ?

Seems that he really does not care if she cheats or becomes a drug addicted whore as long as the twenty thousand a month comes in from the trust fund.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At least he got all the assets after a year.

It takes that long for a Court to have her declared dead or to grant a divorce based on abandonment. He was better off without her. Ugly, unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
shit

badly written. bad plot. should have been over in two paragraphs:

- Honey, I'm in jail.

- Hope you die in there.

The end.

1/5

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
THIS IS THE MYSTERY

that never gets solved or thought about, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Not LW ... Reluct & Non-Con

Sweetie was not an adventurous wife ... she was a victim of rape and induced drug addiction.

Even then, their post-trial marital adjustment was inadequately reported.

3*

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Don't know

Don't know and don't.care.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Another one of your stupid stories

Nobody is that damn forgiving

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Day job

Don't quit your day job. Writing isn't your forte'.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 4 years ago
What do you want?

Interesting, unusual, nice twist. Not the usual BTB like many other. Let s see your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have Divorced her Cheating Ass, Who wants to get married to a druggie ? What's next Heroin

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

An ok sad story to be repeated many times.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

While you were flying that plane into the ground at 347 mph you didnt realize that the end was result was a total crash and burn? Well news flash...it was a total crash and burn.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Two years gone, and I hope she's alive in the whorehouse.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

How convenient that the one time he turned on the phone is the time she made plans to buy the “drug”.

If the drug was that potent, why turn women into whores? Why not just sell it to them or to their partners? There’s a reason Viagra and Cialis are billion dollar drugs, so just sell them and be filthy stinking rich with any number of hot college girls or barely legal 18 year olds.

Why get involved with prostitution?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel sad for these persons as they live for the fix regardless of what the do, say or act. Once they are on their downward spiral they may never get back. The problem is they take their issues home and then the family gets involved as well. That is when the hurt starts as things go out of control.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

A slightly different "info" note would make the ending here a bit more surprising. Otherwise, a nicely put together story. I agree with the comment by another commenter - if you can sell that drug on the black market, why bother with pimping out your rich addicts? The story flows easily and is well-paced. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, using a pill to get the wife to reveal her true slut self is different, don't know why men encourage women to become the slut most women can be, they only end up without her, if the man/husband is happy with that, ok.

Just_WordsJust_Words5 months ago

I've seen what addiction can do. There are parts of this story that are all too believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories