My Wife's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to."

"I know, but I'd like to. You deserve a little pampering too."

"You're sweet - then change places with me." I took one more caressing stroke, roguishly testing her soft inner thighs all the way to her groin, just as she opened them to free me from her hugging legs. In a soft, kind of flirting voice she playfully scolded, "Mark! You devil! You just copped a feel, didn't you?"

"Noooooo." But I reaffirmed, "But you do have sexy thighs."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. But thanks." We switched places and she backed onto the ledge between my legs and snuggled. "Get your legs around me ... that's good. Now I'll hold on like you did." When she was almost settled she snuggled back a little more - I wasn't sure why - probably just unconscious reflex, but she was nudging my "sign of enjoyment".

"I'm afraid my legs hugging around you won't feel as sexy to you as yours did to me."

"Mark!" She slapped my leg. "Besides, I'll be the judge of that!" She put her hands around my legs and hugged them to her hips. I began her massage; down her back, her neck, across her shoulders and down her upper arms. She seemed to be enjoying it, "Oh, God! That feels so good. Your hands are doing just the right things. Mmmmm." She snuggled back some more and I became aware that I had grown quite firm. I wondered if she could feel it against her lower spine. She snuggled again - more slowly and I became suspicious. She also began stroking my thighs - much as I had hers. Then she surprised me with a flirtatious. "And you were wrong about your legs - I think they feel pretty sexy."

"Now you're a devil." I changed the subject with, "Your shoulders and arms and back feel well-toned. Do you do exercises?"

"Just a little. Uhmmm, that's feeling sooo gooood." She snuggled back some more and I opened my legs for a moment so she could get a even closer. When she was pressed fully against my perky penis I hugged my legs around her again. She regrasped my thighs and stroked a little more. "Mmmmm, now you've got me." She wiggled her bottom cutely. "Your legs feel so hard ... and strong."

"You feel soft and feminine." It felt wonderful to have her soft bum cheeks snuggling against my excited penis and groin. For a moment I grasped her hips near her groin and helped her snuggle closer. She wiggled slowly again when I slid my hands over her round, soft tummy to hug her to me. In an impetuous moment I kissed her shoulder. She didn't seem to object to the kiss or the adventurous hands on her tummy, but rather tilted her head back to brush her cheek against mine.

She questioned softly, "Maarrk. Are you feeling me up again?" There were a couple more suspicious wiggles.

"Wellll, just a little. You do feel awfully nice ..." My hands crept as low on her belly as I dared to hug her to me. Connie moaned quietly. Finally, I returned to her neck and shoulders and, while I stroked and rubbed, Connie continued to wiggle and snuggle. With my penis now stiff as a stick and becoming very excitable, I wisely invited an end to our massage hour with, "Well, how's that? Did I miss anything?"

"No, that was good." She turned her head a little sideways toward me and leaned her upper body back into me and said, "Mmmmm, your hands felt good." Her cheek came down and briefly brushed my hand still resting on her shoulder. "You're a much nicer guy than I used to think you were." The affection of the gesture surprised me and warmed me.

"I always had a feeling you'd rather I weren't around."

"Well, yes, there was a time, but nothing stays the same."

We got out of the Jacuzzi and went inside to dry off and dress. I don't know if she noticed the prominent bulge in my swim trunks but, under the circumstance, I couldn't hide it. We came together in the kitchen and began making some lunch. A couple of times, when she reached around me for something, she put her hand on my shoulder or arm or hip - once she came pretty close to my buns. It felt pleasant, warmly familiar - further signs of affection? I took the same liberty a couple of times. Once, when my hand was on her hip, she covered it with her hand and held it there while her head turned half toward me. For the second time this morning I kissed her cheek and she leaned into it, smiling softly. She pushed her bum back into me and seemed to wiggle it against my still bulging penis. It was an intimate moment. I think we both were admitting to the growing affection - and with that gesture we definitely were hinting at warmer thoughts. I felt quite sure she had been teasing my erection.

Our one-on-one time together ended when Debra came home shortly after lunch. Except for a look or smile between us now and then, nothing else transpired that weekend and Connie went home mid-afternoon Sunday.

When she left that Sunday I didn't expect to see her again for at least a month. The excitement between my legs wanted to see her sooner - for more teasing, I suppose. But if Connie were feeling the same urges I was feeling, my intellect told me it would be better if we stayed apart indefinitely.

No such luck. Within a few days Debra and Connie were on the phone again agreeing that I should come down to Connie's place the following Saturday and help her pick up and assemble a storage cabinet from Home Depot. No problem - Debra would be with me and there would be no danger.

Friday night Debra was on the phone for over an hour with her fellow Flower Show committee members. When she got off she announced that they had much to do in the next few days and that she had promised to spend several hours working with her cohorts on Saturday. She didn't want to disrupt Connie's plans and asked if I minded going to Connie's without her. Boy! Talk about mixed emotions! Of course, I said I didn't mind at all, but I really felt strongly apprehensive - and enticingly excited. It took a while for me to get to sleep Friday night.

Debra called Connie first thing Saturday and explained her situation. From what Debra was saying at our end of the conversation it sounded like Connie was disappointed but appreciated my offer to come help her anyway. So I packed up a few tools and kissed my Sunshine goodby. On the drive over I thought about Connie's request for help. Single and living alone for a lifetime she had become adept at all kinds of household repairs. This ready-to-assemble cabinet should be a piece of cake for her. Hmm.

I got to Connie's mid-morning. She greeted me holding the door open and as I entered, "Hi, Mark. You're such a good sport for coming over to help me!" When I was inside and the door was closed she gave me a very warm cheek-to-cheek hug followed by one of her soft but short kisses. I returned the kiss, hugged her back, and finished with a kiss on her cheek. Without stepping away she went on with, "Have you had breakfast?" Our arms and hands were still loosely holding one another.

"My usual blender breakfast."

"How 'bout some tea and a bagel?" She remained quite close.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Sure"

"Then I'll just have the tea." We still hadn't quite parted - she was holding my elbow and I was lightly holding her arm. Thoughts flashed in my mind of our affectionate touching while in the kitchen making lunch after our Jacuzzi-massage episode. We were looking questioningly at each other as though each was thinking, 'Do you have this feeling too?'. The pheromones must have been wafting about.

Up to now our hugs had been typical 'upper-body-only' with our tummies and groins carefully held apart. Now, before parting and moving out of the hallway, we spontaneously came together for another 'Hello' kiss. It lasted a bit longer than the others, we were holding each other close again. Our tummies slowly came together and each of us slid a hugging arm down from a 'friendly' shoulder to a more 'romantic' waist. Oh, oh! This clearly had nothing to do with saying 'Hello'. My growing man-thing began to prod Connie's tummy. As the kiss ended she murmured, "Oh, my."

I responded with an admission of similar disbelief, "Um hmm." Perhaps to confirm these apparent feelings, we surprisingly and hesitatingly hugged snugly again and kissed - still softly but for yet a little longer. The prods became firmer. While we were still hugging and while our lips were still close, I said very quietly, "I've felt like I wanted to kiss you ... like that ... for the longest time." After I'd said it I was afraid I'd been too forward, "I shouldn't have said that."

Her tummy pressed back at my prodding and Connie surprised me with, "It's alright. ... I've felt that way too, ... for a long time." Our hugging began to relax when she added, "I suppose we'd better ... be careful."

I agreed, "Mm hmm." We parted then and tried to act as though nothing really serious were happening. But something exciting and disconcerting was happening because my 'you-know-what' was nearly fully erect and was feeling very good cuddling into Connie's tummy. After we had parted Connie looked down at my bulging shorts and then up at my eyes. She acknowledged what she had seen with a raised eyebrow and a momentary squeeze of my hand.

Connie brought the teapot out to the living room with the cups and we both sat on the sofa. I took note that she hadn't started out sitting in the chair, and hadn't sat against the end of the sofa but rather toward the center near me. When she was settled I remarked about her preference for tea. We discussed that lightly for a few minutes. Then I remarked about how great she looked, "You look terrific. Your new job must agree with you." Her complexion was clear and more fresh than I remembered - not so sallow and powdery with pancake and makeup. There was zest in her movements. And she looked very fetching in sandals, short shorts and a crisp, white, sleeveless blouse.

I had never before seen her in such short shorts. Her legs looked very inviting - very long. They were crossed and the knees were nicely sculpted and her generous thighs looked pleasantly rounded and soft and comfortable. Her very light tan faded as it rose toward her hips and inner thighs until the skin on her hips and near her crotch was white. I remembered how those thighs had felt in the Jacuzzi. They tapered out to be invitingly full as they flowed into hip. The skin on her upper thighs was clear and fairly smooth with tiny purple veins showing here and there and just a bit of cellulite. They were so inviting they made me want to feel them and hug them to my groin. Memories of the Jacuzzi snuggle resurfaced in my thoughts. I think she sensed that I was looking overlong. She knew me pretty well and perhaps expected it. I toyed with the possibility that she had worn the short shorts on purpose.

Her reply brought me out of my admiring contemplation, "Maybe it's the job. I really like it. Maybe you helped!"

"What?"

"Well, you loosened me up a little. You remember the dress thing when you were here the last time? Well, I thought about that a lot and decided I was a little too conservative in my view - and maybe a little short on ... self image." She uncrossed her legs, leaned over toward me bracing her hand on my leg, kissed my cheek and said, "Thanks." It seemed like an affectionate gesture, and her hand on my leg felt very intimate.

I quietly said, "You're welcome," and, before taking time to think about it, touched her cheek with my fingertips to guide her mouth to mine for a kiss. I felt very adventurous but she didn't resist! Both our eyes were open - looking at each other - we were a little startled because we each sensed that the 'feeling' was becoming stronger and more difficult to resist. The changes had started with the obvious flirtations in the Jacuzzi and had grown more intense this morning with our kissing and tummy-prodding at the door - and now they were continuing. Our eyes no longer were questioning but were admitting increasingly warm feelings. This wasn't a 'Hello' kiss, nor was it a 'Thank You' kiss.

Connie's voice was a soft whisper, "Mark ...?"

"I ... I'm having these feelings." I found her lips again and let the tip of my tongue tease. It was a comfortable reflex, almost a subconscious thing. We didn't part quickly. "Your image ... is very attractive."

Her voice was a little thready, "Thank you. But ... I can't believe ...... ."

"... What's happening ...?" Lips still brushing.

"... Yes ..." Soft touch of lips.

"Me either ... but ..." Another touch. Firmness in that tell-tale place was beginning to crowd my undershorts.

"... The feelings?"

"Mm hmm."

"Me too." Our lips came fully together, mouths softly open and tongues lightly touching. Connie had confirmed that, whatever these feelings were, they were mutual.

Finally we each slowly sat back, reached for our cups, and sipped our tea. I needed a moment to digest this latest exchange so I retreated to a neutral subject, "Have you worn the new dress to work?"

Connie also took a moment to recover - then, "Yes, and you were right. I got lots of compliments. I think some people may have treated me differently - I mean sort of better - and no one disliked the dress."

"Good. I hoped I hadn't misled you." We both were trying to act as though nothing were happening - but the attraction was strong. Our body chemistries were very busy. We were talking about one thing and thinking about something quite different.

"You didn't mislead me. In fact, I took your cue and bought a pattern for a sun dress for this summer. It's basted together." She took another thoughtful sip of tea, "Uhhmm ... maybe ... later ... you can help me pin the hem. You're such an expert on hems!" Connie was an expert seamstress and made many of her own clothes. I couldn't imagine that, after all these years, she'd need help pinning a hem. Maybe she just wanted a little encouragement to make it shorter than her "usual" - but, could she be thinking of it as a venue for further flirting?

"I'd like to." It sounded like an invitation to a very pleasant assignment. She clearly had subverted the "neutral" subject.

"Really? I didn't think you'd want to do a girl thing." She was being flirtatiously cute. She touched my arm.

My reply was equally flirtatious, "It sounds very ... pleasant. I'll get to see how you look in the dress,... maybe I'll be able to get you to shorten the skirt outrageously,... and best of all, I'll be able to ogle your legs without having to be sneaky about it." I felt a strong urge to kiss her again.

"You're terrible!" She playfully nudged my knee. Her eyes were warm and her smile looked like she was enjoying a feeling she hadn't had in a long time. "Do you really sneak looks at girls' legs." Her hand was smoothing up and down the side of her leg from knee to hip. In the short shorts there was a lot of leg to smooth. I didn't know whether the stroking was unconscious or meant to entice.

"Regularly and hopelessly."

"I know, I really didn't need to ask." She chuckled and our eyes met for a long connection and we each took a sip of tea - still holding the connection. "You've been looking at mine a lot this morning. Do they look ... alright?" She stroked once more.

"Am I that obvious?" Our voices were lowering - becoming more intimate. I succumbed to the urge and leaned forward to kiss her. Her hand caressed my cheek. She didn't try to avoid me - rather she leaned into me. Her welcoming lips parted softly.

"Mm hmm." She hummed into our merging mouths.

With lips just barely touching I breathily went on, "Your legs are attractive. Long, shapely, beautiful thighs. ... I really love your thighs, and they're irresistible in these shorts. I can't help but enjoy. I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable." A soft kiss.

"Mm mmm. Do you think they're too short?"

"The shorts?"

"Mm hmm."

"You know my answer to that." I kissed her long and softly. We didn't move apart. We seemed to want to be touching. Our hands now seemed more comfortable if they were moving to stroke or caress or hold the other's hand or coax lips back together.

"Of course. Dumb question." She paused for a moment as though enjoying the afterglow of the kisses and then went on very intimately, "Do you think my hips and thighs are too ... you know ...'healthy' for short shorts?" She leaned away to look down at her own exposed thigh and stroke it again. She was enjoying posing and teasing and the feeling of her own physical sensuality.

My voice too was intimate and my hand moved to her thigh, "Mm mmmmm. I keep looking at them because I'm very attracted to them. ... They're wonderfully feminine ... and sexy." I stroked and caressed the object of my observation. She moved her hand out of the way to accommodate my stroking. "I'm remembering how they felt ... when you were hugging me with them in the Jacuzzi, and how attractive they looked in that bathing suit." Then I ventured, "I shouldn't tell you but, your thighs ... no."

She leaned very close again with her hand approvingly stroking my hand on her thigh and softly flirted, "Whhaaat?" I was now quite certain she had worn the short shorts with flirting in mind - maybe subconsciously, but in mind none the less. "Telll meee." Her lips brushed my cheek.

My hand stroked her hip and thigh and I whispered in her ear, "I ... well ... your thighs have always really ... turned me on."

Her response was sweetly cute, "Maaarrrk." Then, after a kiss on my cheek her voice too was very soft, "You're so bad ... ." She uncrossed her legs again to loosely put her arms around me. "Did they turn you on when we were in the Jacuzzi?"

I brushed her lips with mine and confessed, "Mm hmm." The bulge in my shorts was growing. I welcomed her closeness with an arm holding her softly to me from behind and a hand stroking up her thigh to her hip to pull her closer. "They felt sexy ... hugging me and holding me between them."

We shared a sweet series of soft, little, moist kisses and she murmured on my lips, "We snuggled a little that day, didn't we?" Our lips came together with sensual candor and our tongues merged richly.

"Very pleasantly." My, My! She had felt the same about our Jacuzzi engagement as I had!

In a low, flirty voice, "I guess I'll have to be ... careful ... if my thighs turn you on." She snuggled cutely.

"I'll try to be a good boy." I lightly kissed a cheek.

Teasingly coy, "How will I know when you're ... turned on?"

"Just never you mind." We both were flirting outrageously. My urges were surging and I wondered if we should slow this down. Maybe I should redirect our attention. I brushed my lips on hers and ventured, "I suppose the first order of business is the cabinet." Admirable idea but not what I really wanted to do.

"Mmmm, I suppose ... ." Connie didn't sound anxious to end our adventure either. We partially disengaged to take a perfunctory sip of tea but didn't move apart and neither of us moved to get up. We each set our cup down and with a hand on her arm I coaxed us together again. She snuggled back easily and softly went on, "You're really sweet to help me with the cabinet." Our lips were coming together again.

I breathed, "My pleasure," and resumed stroking her knee and thigh and hip and brushing her cheek and lips with mine. Her head turned and her lips beckoned mine. The kiss was gentle and sensual. It lasted and lasted. It ended with thrilling merges and sucks of dancing tongues. Our obvious preference for kissing over the cabinet project left no doubt in either of us about our urges or desires. When our lips parted I said softly, "After we get the cabinet put together ... can we pin the hem?"

Our eyes were intimately locked as she whispered, "Yesss, I'd like you to help me ... with the length of the skirt," and her lips were on mine again and sucking on my tongue. She teased, "Maybe I'll find out if a short skirt ... turns you on as much as short shorts." The kissing went on. Pinning the hem was beginning to have a strongly sexual focus.