My Wife's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on top of her but leaned on my elbows to take my weight off. I was gasping for air and kissing her neck and ear. "I feel so much better. I wanted you so much it made my teeth ache. You were so sweet to let me come over tonight."

"I wanted you too much. I didn't want to wait." Our breathing slowed and Connie coaxed my lips to hers for a quiet, soft, luscious kiss. "But it wasn't my teeth that ached." We chuckled.

"I guess you know what really was aching." I rolled off her soft body to lay beside her. My arm snaked under her to hold us close around her waist and bum. My other hand caressed a cheek and slipped down to make love to a sweet breast and pert nipple. Our lips came together again. I whispered, "It was so wonderful to come inside and take my lovely, naked lover into my arms. I got instantly hard."

She was whispering too, "I felt you grow and poke my tummy. That was the last straw ... I was so hot. I had to have you in me. Mmmmmmmm, you felt so good." Connie squirmed her vulva into my hip and covered my lips with hers. She went on, "I've been naked ever since we talked on the phone. As soon as we hung up I took my nightie and panties off and lay on my bed thinking about you being in me. My pussy got so tingly and twitchy ... I even caressed it a little ... wishing you were here already. My clitoris popped out, and then I put two fingers in me ... so I'd be ready for you ... I nearly came ... thinking about your wonderful cock."

"I hope I didn't hurt you, Darling ... it's been so long. I thought you might be very ... snug again."

She hummed, "Mmmmmm, you felt wonderful." She kissed me and said, "I have a little confession ... A couple of weeks ago I was missing you so much ... I bought a small ... dildo."

I whispered, "You rascal ..."

"I know ... and it didn't make me feel ... you know ... like you do. But I think it kept me ... ready for you."

"I have a confession too ... I've missed you so much this past month ... I would get hard just thinking about you. ... So I've been ... masturbating ... fantasizing about you."

"Bad boy! That will make your nose grow long, you know." We chuckled. Her free hand found my rising penis and gently squeezed and pulled and stroked. It continued to rise. "Mmmmmmmm. I'm still not very sleepy. Are you?"

"We should be exhausted." Our lips were touching, "But you can tell that I'm ... very wide awake."

"Mmmm hhmmm, very." Connie squeezed and stroked, "What would you like to do with this lovely penis ... if I make it stiffer?"

I was gently pinching and squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples. I sucked her ear lobe and murmured, "After you hug my cheeks in your soft thighs ... and, after I kiss and nibble your beautiful pussy, ... I'd love it if you'd let me put my penis back inside ... and cum in you again." Our mouths merged in gently sliding liquid kisses.

She interrupted the kissing, "Uhhnnn, Lover." She lay back and opened her legs for me. Her wide, soft hips and thighs were a wonderful sight - a lusting bed - a lush pillow for sex. She sighed, "I don't want you to have to masturbate any more."

I slithered down until I lay between the lusting cushions of her thighs. My head rested on her pillowy tummy while my fingers made love to her clitoris and slipped into her velvety warmth. Connie let me hug her leg into my crotch and flex my avid penis into her calf. My mouth was hungry and, while my fingers lingered in her slippery vagina, my lips and tongue sucked and feathered a budding clitoris.

"Oh, ... Mark!" She was quietly gasping and her vulva began strong, slow, rhythmic flexes into my mouth. When her thighs began to shudder and her tummy shivered, my fingers loved her clitoris and my mouth and tongue licked and sucked her lustful outpourings. Her knees were up and her soft thighs hugged around my cheeks and ears and she fucked my mouth. After another lovely orgasm her thighs relaxed. Her voice was quiet but lustfully urgent, "I need you to make love to me now " My lips and cheeks were wet with her moisture - both our juices. I sucked on her clitoris one more time and slid up through her thighs until our lips came together. Her hands were on my penis and guiding it into her loving place before our first kiss ended.

"Roll over Luscious Creature ... so I'm on the bottom. I want to squeeze and love your soft, sweet breasts."

"Oh, Honey ... I won't know if I'm making you ... feel good."

"You'll be wonderful ... just do what makes you feel good."

We rolled over and rearranged, "Mark! You popped out!"

"Hold me up straight and lower your lovely pussy onto me."

Her pussy descended and enveloped my happy penis, "Oh ... mmmm ... there, you're back where you belong. Mmmmm, you feel so good in there." Connie began the natural squirming and up and down motions of avid love making. She sighed breathlessly, "Oh ... Maarrrkkkk ... I love this ... so much." I held onto her soft hips and thighs and met her movements. She leaned down and brought her lips to mine.

I whispered into our kiss, "Let me have your breasts, Lover. Let them hang down to my mouth ... I want to feed on your nipples ... and squeeze and love them." She rose up a little, leaned forward, let me have her soft, modest melons with the puckered nipples, and then squirmed her pussy back down onto me.

I squeezed them both and rubbed her nipples on my cheeks while I kissed between them. I gently massaged her softness and sucked and nibbled on each in turn. Soon I felt her vagina spasm around me. The shivering thighs and shuddering tummy came next. "Oohh ... Uhnnng ... Mmmmmmm." Her lips covered mine and she collapsed on me. Her body and legs relaxed but her pussy continued the natural, impulsive, gentle squirming of love. After some long, affectionate kisses, "Darling ... you make my breasts feel so nice ... it tingles in my pussy ... Mmmmm, I came so good ... fuck me hard now ... and cum in me."

I coaxed her to roll and lay beside me. After I had sucked a little more on her nipples and teased her clitoris with my fingers I crawled between those beautiful thighs and lowered myself. Her delicate fingers guided me the last few inches before I gently plunged until I was buried in her warm, moist, snug, lusting glove. "Mmmm, you feel wonderful ... your pussy is so good to my penis. ... I love being in you."

"I love having you, Darling." Her thighs gave me an extra hug.

"I almost said 'your pussy is so good to my cock'. ... For some reason that sounds ... more sexy."

"Mmmmmm, such bad talk ... you're naughty. ... But sometimes I like naughty talk." Her pussy squirmed and she sucked on my ear lobe when she whispered, "Secretly, I think of it as a penis ... when it's soft, and as a cock when it's stiff ... and hard ... and eager to do it to me."

I nibbled on her ear, "When it's eager to do ... what to you?"

Her voice was soft and sultry. "Mmmm, fuck my cunt, you bad boy!" Connie squirmed under me and squeezed me in her thighs, "Mmmm, fuck me hard now. ... Fuck me and make me cum again .... Let me feel your cock squirting in me." The crude talk was heating both of us. My affectionate hands were busy feeling the lovely wonders of this welcoming, feminine body. I squirmed and lay on her while I caressed and enjoyed her bum and hips and thighs. When I caressed to her breasts I moved so that I could suck her nipples while I squeezed and loved. Soon our love-making was noisy and vigorous and I could feel her vagina begin to squeeze and spasm. I could wait no longer. When she felt my body go rigid and my cock begin to throb she shivered and shuddered. Her breasts trembled and she brought my mouth down to hers. She screamed into our kiss.

We were suddenly exhausted. We each relaxed and I moved to lay beside Connie. There were just a few more hours before daylight. "I think you'd better get some sleep." You'll be going to work in a few hours." I squeezed the hand I was holding, "Besides, I'm all-of-a-sudden running out of gas, I'm tired."

She held my cheek and rolled over to kiss me. "You poor baby." She was teasing, "Did your Sweetie wear you out?"

"Mmmmm hummmm."

"Sweet lover. I'm tired all-of-a-sudden too." She kissed me again, "Do you want to sleep with me? Or would you sleep better on the couch?"

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight." I really would like to have cuddled a little and slept together, but Connie needed a better sleep than that before going to work.

"Come on - I'll get you a sheet and blanket."

"All I need is the sheet."

She helped me arrange the sheet on the couch. Before going back to her room we came warmly together. She felt good blending her body into mine. Our kisses were rich with affection and subdued passion. "Mark, ... I'm so glad you came to me tonight. I feel wonderful. Can you wait for me to get home from work tomorrow?"

"I don't know. I'd like to stay here until Debra comes back ... but, you know, I can't. Let's figure it out tomorrow."

"Mmmm hummm. Good night, Lover."

"Good night. Sleep tight."

I fell asleep instantly.