My Wife's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her touch felt wonderful. "Your hands feel wonderful on me. You're a merciless tease."

"I'm not teasing - I want you. I can't remember ever having a wonderful feeling like you gave me in the kitchen. I'd like to have that feeling again." Flirtatiously she squeezed my penis, sent me a come-hither air kiss and left the bathroom. I wiped a crystal drop from the end. The shorts fit OK. They served the purpose. No underwear.

When Connie finished her shower she called to ask me to bring her a towel and the dressing gown which she had conveniently left on her bed. Enticing thoughts arose. She opened the bathroom door while standing mostly behind it, but she let me see quite a bit of one hip and leg. She smiled, "No peeking now!" She took the gown and towel and put them somewhere behind her, but didn't move to close the door or shoo me out.

My eyes openly admired the offered curves, "Very lovely!"

"Mmmm, thank you. ... I hope you can't see ... too much." She smoothed her hand over a generous hip.

"Enough to appreciate your sweet femininity ... very lovely."

"Mmmmm, you didn't look bad yourself!"

"In my bath towel?"

"Wellll ... whatever." She was flirting outrageously and testing herself as well as me with her teasing exhibit. Our 'settling-down' period had accomplished nothing except tease us with a brief abstention. Connie was aroused and avid - and my expectant penis hadn't been below half-staff since Connie kissed and stroked me after my bath towel dropped. She looked at my groin for a moment and then smiled faintly and asked, "May I have a little kiss?" Her head leaned a little further around the door and a bit more of her body came with it.

Softly I answered, "That would be very nice." Our lips came together and I put my hand on the naked hip she had offered, murmuring on her lips, "You feel very womanly ... and very sexy." After a few lush kisses, "And you look so ... desirable." I stroked down over the curve of the hip and smoothed behind her to caress her soft, round, naked bottom. "Especially without clothes." My hand cupped one of her bum cheeks and squeezed. I loved the way it felt. Connie moaned quietly.

She murmured back, "Maaarrrk ... you're so fresh." Our lips continued to blend. "Am I letting you see ... too much of me."

Whispering, "Not nearly enough," and kissing softly, "Maybe I'd better let you dry off and get dressed."

She broke the kiss, "Mmmm, no rush, Sweetheart. I like your caresses ... and how your hands always want to be feeling me." Connie encouragingly stroked the arm of the hand on her bum and looked again at my shorts. Her voice was breathy and impish, "Mmmmm, that's better. ... I was afraid I'd lost my touch." Her hand stroked up and down the length of the erection bulging in the shorts she had lent me. While she sweetly kissed my cheek, her hand squeezed and explored the engorged head through the silky material.

My voice too was low, "I think I have a ... chronic problem. You're touch feels so good. ... Reach inside." She hummed and slipped her hand under the elastic waist band, no longer hesitant with misgivings.

She daringly exposed a bit more of her hip and a hint of the side of a breast whispering, "I find your problem very ... attractive, ... and I'm flattered ... especially about how persistent and stiff it is after having made a wonderful deposit in my panties just a while ago." She continued to squeeze and stroke me. "The skin is smooth and the head is soft and almost hot. Oh, God, I love to feel and hold you."

"Your hands feel wonderful on me." My hand stroked up her side and adventurously caressed the side of her breast.

She sighed on my lips, "Uhhn, Maarrk," and her other hand covered mine to urge it to squeeze the whole, sweet breast. She murmured on my lips, "I'm developing a ... problem, too. ... Mine doesn't show ... but it feels wonderful. ... I'm remembering how you made me feel in the kitchen ... and I'm getting very wet there again."

Connie's capitulation to our lust and her loving invitation to enjoy our bodies made my erection pulse wondrously. My lips on hers moaned in hunger while my hand molded her softness and my fingers rolled her nipple. I sighed, "Oohh, Connie, ... so soft ... so sweet."

She murmured on my lips, "Close your eyes." I could feel her move from behind the door. She took my other hand, placed it on her naked tummy, and began to push it down through her sparse pubic hair. When it was covering her vulva she pressed my finger between her labia. Her vagina was oozing honey. Whispering, "I'm 'turned on' too. Feel how wet I am." For a moment she let me slip my finger into the opening of her vagina, but then she removed my hand and slipped part way behind the door again.

I raised my hand to my lips and savored Connie's juices. Our lips were touching again and our breathing was feverish. My voice was low, "You taste sweet and wonderful. ... I'm glad I make you feel this way." Her hand went behind my neck and she held my mouth strongly on hers while she kissed me deeply. In a breathless whisper I urged, "Push my shorts down."

"Oh, Marrrkk."

"I want to feel my penis pushing between the sweet lips of your pussy again." She needed no coaxing, but came out from behind the door again - this time without asking me to close my eyes. With both hands she lifted the waistband over my stiff penis and pushed the shorts down until they fell to my ankles. When she bent down her breasts hung softly and I cupped each one and gently squeezed and pinch her nipples.

When she stood up again, with a hand on her bottom, I pulled her to me and with my other hand I pushed my penis down to her vulva. Connie opened her thighs and stood on her toes. I bent my knees until I could push through her nether lips. "Uhn, Darling, I love the feeling of your ... cock ... pushing into my pussy like this." She took hold of me and held me in her channel while she flexed up and down, rubbing my corona through her channel and on her clitoris the way she had in the kitchen.

Our lips were touching when I murmured, "Push me inside, Darling. Just the head. ... Don't let me hurt you."

"Oh, Mark, we shouldn't," but she held me still and moved to mount me. She was slippery wet. "Oh, God! ... Honey! You're in me! You went in so easily!" I gently slipped out and pushed back in. Her juices began to flow copiously around my cock and down my scrotum. Without penetrating any further, I continued a gentle fucking rhythm pushing just the head of my cock into her.

I kissed her and whispered, "Am I hurting you?"

"Yes, just a little. ... I'm so small ... and tight. It's been a long time." She continued to hold my penis and avidly flex into it while I penetrated her sweet lips in shallow strokes.

"I don't want to be hurting you."

I pulled my penis away from her vagina, but she held onto it, gasping, "No! Honey, put it back in. ... I want you to cum again. ... I like the feeling of you ... pushing into me." I let her pull me back into her still oozing love center. Connie whispered, "Darling, I want you to ... fuck me like this. It's so wonderful." So that she would be more accessible, I coaxed her leg to rest on my hip and supported it there with a hand on her bum helping to lift her.

We each returned to that gentle rhythm, and I found her clitoris with my other hand to tease it while we fucked. Soon I sensed that Connie was building to another orgasm and my own glans was beginning to signal my point of no return. "Connie! I'm almost cumming. ... Do you want me to pull out of you?"

"Oh, God, noooo! ... Stay in me! Please. Don't stop! I want your cum in me!" Her pelvis and thighs began to shiver. She closed her eyes and moaned through a thrilling spasm. She held me inside and I throbbed and squirted into her. With her hand still holding me she could feel me ejaculate. "Oh, Mark, ... I can feel your penis throbbing and cumming in me. Uhhnnn." Her tummy and thighs quaked again with a second sweet orgasm.

My half hard penis still nuzzled in the lips of her vulva while we put our arms around each other to merge our naked bodies and kiss with passionate affection. Finally I murmured on her lips, "Your body feels wonderful ... so close to me ... like this. And you look so beautiful ... and sexy."

Connie kissed me softly and said, "You feel good, too. ... I'm shy about my body. ... I'm still too fat and my boobs are too small. ... I wasn't quite ready to come out from behind the door." We kissed some more and she went on, "But you seduced me, you Sweet Lecher. Now you've seen me naked ... and you were in me, and came in me. And I came again. Oh, God, I can't believe this is happening!"

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I think so. I'm ignoring the 'guilt thing'. ... Actually, I feel wonderful." Connie kissed me softly with a gentle tongue just touching my lips.

Her naked body felt wonderful. I took one of her breasts into my hand, "Your breasts are lovely. They hang softly and have a pert shape." I squeezed gently, "And each one fits perfectly in my hand." My hands stroked her back and hips and bum and I went on, "You feel very sexy ... and you must know you look sexy, because you've made me get stiff and ... cum ... twice already, and I think I'm getting stiff again."

Connie kissed me and pressed her vulva into me, "You've made me feel very sexy, ... and very wanton. ... If you get hard again we'll have to think of a way to make you soft."

"I'm sure we'll think of something."

"Mm hmm. Soon, I hope. Now, let me get a tissue to clean you up a little, ... and then you'd better get out of here while I clean myself up. I can feel your semen dribbling down my leg."

"Maybe I can get it further into you next time." We both chuckled.

"Hmm, we'll see." She sweetly wiped our combined juices from my penis and scrotum, handed me my shorts and shooed me out.

Slowly I backed out of the bathroom saying, "Hurry, Luscious Creature, I'll need some more kisses in just a few minutes."

She replied flirtily, "Don't worry, I'll be out in time for your next fix."

When she came out she looked fresh and fetching. I got up from the couch. Her hair was tied in back. The light gown covered her but wasn't snugly closed. She was carrying some shorts and a blouse. If you had asked me a month ago I would have said this scenario and these events were impossible.

As she approached I saw Connie's eyes drop to my shorts and an eyebrow raise appreciatively. She sidled closer and kissed my cheek, "Do you still want to help me with pinning the hem? If not, I probably should ... get dressed." She snuggled close.

My arms slipped around her waist. "I definitely want to help." I kissed her back and in a low, intimate voice I went on, "I really would like to." Our eyes met. I kissed her lips and ventured in a soft voice, "But, in any case, I'm not very anxious for you to get any more ... dressed. You're wearing more than enough already." Her body felt intimately inviting through the silky gown. I was sure she was wearing nothing else.

Her open lips were welcoming, responsive. She murmured back, "You're so bad ... but not to worry ... as long as you're going to be here with me ... I really don't want to put any more clothes on." Our tummies came together and her groin squirmed to test my condition. "Mmmmmm, you devil." She felt the bulge, "It just won't go down." I relished the soft feel of her flesh so near under the silky robe. She pressed her tummy into my stiffness and squirmed some more - kind of breathily she sighed, "Are you thinking about pinning my hem ... or about feeling me up ... or about doing something naughty with this stiff man-thing?"

Very quietly, "Are you reading my mind ... or the bulge in my shorts?" She pressed into me. I caressed a soft breast through the robe.

"Mmmm, what do you think? ... Uhnn, ... you're so bad ... and so good." I took one of her hands and gently moved it to my groin and placed it over my bulge of excitement. "Uhn, Darling!" She squeezed and stroked affectionately, "You feel so good. ... I like it when you're turned on. ... And I like to make your soft penis into a hard cock ... and squeeze and stroke it." My hand slipped under the hem of the short gown to caress over a hip and squeeze and stroke the cheek of her naked bottom. Connie acknowledged what I had found, "I'm nearly naked." Our kiss was breathless and lush and we both moaned at the pleasures of touching. I wanted to taste her honey again, but I sensed she was trying to cope with being both thrilled and yet hesitant about how difficult it might be to accommodate my stiff penis pushing deeper into her very snug, long dormant vagina.

Still a little breathless, she broke away, "I'll put our clothes in the dryer and put the sun dress on now." I felt a little abandoned but understood. After tending to the laundry she went into her room but didn't close the door entirely. She changed behind the door and then called out, "Let's do it in here. All my sewing things are here." She opened the door and beckoned. Her room was neat and feminine.

"Cute dress!" It was a rich medium brown fine cotton chambray. The dress was sleeveless with modest scoop neckline and an A-line skirt cut on the bias to better drape over the generous curves of hips and derriere. It could be worn plain for casual or dressed-up with belt and jewelry. She was wearing sandals on bear feet.

"Thanks. This'll be easiest if I stand on this cedar chest. Here, take the pins and tape measure and help me up, please." I put the things down and took her hand. With her other hand she lifted the skirt to make it easier to get her first foot up on the cedar chest. She raised the skirt flirtatiously higher than necessary and then paused before boosting up. Her eyes flirted with mine. She had paused to pleasure me with another lovely exhibit of most of one leg and all of the other, including a momentary shadowy glimpse of her pretty vulva. Her panties were missing and her inner labia were peeking out and pink. When she was up she seemed unsteady for a moment and I reflexively grabbed her hips. She put her hands over mine to hold them there and smiled, "Ooops! Thanks." Eyes meeting warmly. She squeezed before releasing my hands and teased, "I saw you peeking up my skirt."

I sighed, "The view was very lovely ... I couldn't look away." Clearly, she was no longer suffering from shyness and wanted to be sure I had enjoyed her momentary tease.

She sent me an air kiss and breathed, "Tsk, tsk ... I hope you didn't see ... too much."

"Never too much ... just lovely and feminine ... and sexy."

"Thank you, Sweet Lecher." She sent me an air kiss and went on, "Mark, if you feel like this isn't a - you know - guy thing to do, it's OK. I'll understand."

"That hasn't entered my mind. I'm flattered that you let me help you with your project." I sent her an affectionate air kiss, "Besides, it's nice being here with you."

"I like having you here ... helping me." She bent over and put her hand on my cheek. The moment and kiss were intimate with richly merging tongues in softly sliding lips. She whispered into our kiss, "You're making me feel verrry ... warm ... and ... you know." As we broke apart I was momentarily transfixed by a drooping neckline - each of her breasts was a sweet hand-full hanging in soft femininity, nipples stiff and puckered. She sweetly had omitted the bra as well.

I savored the view, remembered the soft feel of her in the bathroom, and went on intimately, "You very sexy, Lovely Creature. You're making me have wonderful urges."

She let me ogle, "Mark, you devil, you'll make me blush."

I brought my lips back to hers, "Your breasts are very feminine and inviting ... I hope I'm not embarrassing you."

Her voice was soft on my lips as well, "You're sweet ... I think I may still feel just ... a little shy. But after all, you bad boy, you did say you hoped I wouldn't get very dressed." She kissed me again and teasingly allowed me another momentary peek. "And I didn't." I couldn't resist enjoying the beauty. She playfully made a half-hearted effort to shield my eyes with her hand and then brought her lips back to mine whispering, "You really are a bad, bad boy - looking up my skirt ... and down my front." She was flirting with warm affection and fanning our flaming lust.

I succumbed to the sensual impulse and reached to caress and gently squeeze a breast through her dress. She sighed, "Oh, Honey."

I gasped, "So soft and sweet." I squeezed and caressed gently and whispered, "I'd like to kiss and suck on your nipples."

She moaned, "Oh, Maarrrk, nooo ... oohhnn ... Yes ... but just a little. Otherwise we'll never get the hem pinned." She turned half way, "Unzip me." I did and she turned back to lower the front and present herself. She was becoming more at ease with nudity. I cupped both of her sweet mounds and gently kissed and squeezed and pulled her nipples and sucked each in my lips. She sighed, "Mmmm, Darling, ... uhhnnn ...", hugging my lips to her breasts, "your lips on me feel wonderful."

"Mm, Connie, I want to caress you and kiss you ... all over."

"I know, Darling, ... I can tell, and I want you to. And sucking on my nipples is making me very wet again ... you know where."

"Tell me where."

"My pussy, you devil."

"I want to taste your honey again, soon. I want to kiss you and suck on your pussy."

"Oh, Marrrk! That sounds so intimate. I'm starting to drip."

I was in heaven. My erection was straining against my shorts, and the softness of her sweet breasts made me want to strip her naked and make animal love to her; but instead I returned the dress to its proper place and zipped it up for her, "You're lovely ... and so feminine."

Her eyes were warm. We kissed softly and she whispered, "Thank you." She reached down for a momentary stroking of my erection through the silk shorts. I groaned. "You feel so good in my hand. I like to feel you so stiff." She had become comfortable with touching me and encouraged my hands in their adventures. These sexual interludes were wonderful foreplay teases and were gently leading us to the ultimate wonderful intimacy.

We finally parted and seemed to silently agree that we should get started on the project, "I don't know where you want this hem but I'd suggest about here." Partly to be playful and partly to test Connie's adventurous spirit, I folded the material to a very fetching six inches above her knees.

Her voice was sweet, affectionate and playful, "That's very short! This isn't a Baby Doll nightie you know."

Teasing but still testing, "Sweetheart, it's perfect! It's about where lots of pretty women are wearing this kind of dress - except, of course, those with lumpy, fat legs and thighs. Your legs look so good. Actually, in your case, the shorter the hemline the more beautiful your legs look. You have gorgeously long, well-shaped thighs."

"Thank you, Sweet Lecher, but you know very well that's way too short for me." She giggled and teased, "I'd be afraid to bend over ... besides, my legs may seem sexy to you, but they won't win any contests." She hesitated and went on, "What about my cellulite. Is it showing?"

She held the skirt in place while I stood back a little, "No. You look terrific." I looked some more, "Very sexy!"

"I'm glad you think so ... even though my thighs are a little generous." Her eyes were flirting when she lifted the hem a few tantalizing inches higher and said, "Where does my cellulite start?" Teasingly intimate. Connie was inviting my eyes and luring me with what I knew awaited just inches beneath the skirt.

In a low voice I flirted, "I think you're teasing me."

She playfully lifted the skirt nearly to her crotch and flirted back, "Would I do a thing like that?"

I sent her a playful but sexy air kiss and stepped close to her again. I touched the side of her upper thigh and said a little more softly, "There's a little cellulite right here but it isn't offensive". Then I breathed, "Connie, your legs ... and hips are ... I'm afraid I'm very distracted." My eyes were focused on her thighs and my touch became a gentle caress - my whole hand was feeling and smoothing her thigh. In a soft, affectionate voice, "You feel soft and smooth. ... Your legs give me urges ... when you show them off like this." My other hand moved to her inner thigh to join the first in a caressing, hugging, openly sexual massage as my lips touched her thigh at the edge of her skirt and I sighed, "I love your very feminine thighs.