My Wife's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie was in ecstacy and so was I. After much hugging and kissing we began to quiet. "Oh, Mark! ... You came in me! ... Oh, God ... you pushed up inside me!"

"Did I hurt you?"

"Oh, nnooo, ... uhhnnn, ... well, just a little ... but it was so wonderful ... you felt so good in me .... and when you came ... I could feel you throbbing. You made me cum twice ... my pussy feels so good."

"It felt so good ... when you let me push deeper into your beautiful loving place. You're warm and wet and luscious inside. ... It was wonderful to be in you that far. I came so hard!"

"I love having you in me. ... I love you cumming in me. It makes me feel so close to you. Next time I want you all the way in"

Connie's groin gently continued to flex until my softening penis slipped out of her. We lay quietly kissing, caressing each other and snuggling until I was surprised by a modest resurgence of desire. I returned to loving her breasts and slipped down to suck and nibble on them. Connie hummed and hugged her legs around me. Soon my fingers were making love to her pussy again, but this time I slipped further down between her legs and my lips followed my fingers. I licked her love honey and my juices from her pussy lips and sucked and nibbled on her clitoris.

She shivered. "Oh! Honey .... Mm, now you're making my pussy 'all better'. Uhn ... ." Her thighs hugged around my cheeks and she shuddered in a series of little mini-cums. "I hope I'm not too ... you know ... messy."

"You're not messy, you're beautiful, you Luscious Creature. The scent of our love ... and the taste of our sweet juices and your pink love lips are making me hungry again." I caressed and hugged her soft, generous thighs to me and kissed them where they were especially warm and damp near her lusting pussy. I was feeling a wonderfully affectionate return of sexual hunger. My penis had returned to something more than half-staff and began nuzzling itself into one of Connie's calves. We didn't question my amazing recoveries.

"Mmmm, feed on me, Lover, ... Hnnn ... I love your mouth sucking my pussy." My tongue licked down between her labia and my mouth engulfed her oozing vaginal lips in a delicious french kiss.

I slithered back up and covered her lips with mine, murmuring, "You taste so good and your loving place is so beautiful ... I can't resist you. I devoured your honey ... and I tasted the love I squirted into you."

I kissed her lushly and she whispered, "I feel so wonderful ... and when you kiss me ... down there ... uhhnnnnn, you make me want more." She kissed me back. "Mmmm, I taste us." We kissed some more. "You can snuggle in my thighs ... any time you like."

My impudent penetrator was almost fully hard again. My groin automatically began its rhythmic nudges into her. I murmured on her kissing lips, "I feel like ... snuggling ... much closer ... Would your sweet pussy like to make love again?"

A breathless sigh, "Mmmmm ... yes, Darling ... Oh, yes!" She reached down for my penis, sweetly stroked it and softly cupped and caressed my testicles. Finally she pushed my penis down and fed it into her hungry, slippery vagina.

"I don't want to hurt you!"

"Darling ... you're not hurting me now ... just go slow ... Mmmm, like that ... mmm hmmm ... Oh, God! I'm loving this." Connie was so wet that our avid movements were accompanied by the tell-tale slurping sounds of a liquid, luscious vagina being ravaged.

I slid in very slowly and no further than I had gone before. Connie moaned and pushed up into me until I penetrated a bit further. Our squirming, sliding, in-and-outing brought her to a long series of shivering mini cums. I knew her vagina had relaxed and there was no more pain when she wrapped her legs around me, put her hands on my bottom and pulled me in all the way until my pubis was rubbing her clitoris and my corona was nudging her cervix.

This coupling was slower and more loving than the others. We squirmed and thrust gently and kissed and moaned our pleasure. Connie's thighs and tummy shivered several times with intense orgasms. I was squeezing and pulling her sweet breasts and sucking on a nipple when I felt the approach of my thrill. When she sensed my body stiffening and felt the first pulses of my throbbing penis in the depths of her snug vagina she lifted my lips to hers and whispered, "Squirt your cum in me, Lover." She sucked my tongue deep into her mouth and hugged me in her soft thighs. Her body quaked around me while I emptied into her.

We lay quietly, gasping for breath. I sighed into her ear, "That was so wonderful ... I hope I didn't hurt you."

She sighed back, "It was very wonderful, Sexy Lover ... and you didn't hurt me at all this time. I feel so good ... all over." A little, sweet kiss and then, "Especially my pussy. ... Oh, God, I love when your cock is fucking into me." I was still half hard and Connie squirmed around and enjoyed the feeling of being full of me. She murmured, "You've stretched me until I don't hurt anymore. It feels wonderful, Darling."

We lay quietly smooching until it seemed to both of us that we should begin to end our afternoon of bliss. We got up and began picking up our things from the floor and straightening the bed. I hadn't yet put on my shorts. Connie had put on her little silk jacket but hadn't closed it - we were enjoying the intimacy. We couldn't leave each other alone. We touched and kissed and caressed one another throughout the simple tasks. When our hands were again free we turned to each other and caressed, kissed and hugged. Connie's robe was open and just hanging on her shoulders. She was enjoying the exhibition of nudity and her effect on me. I sighed, "You look beautiful ... and feel wonderful."

She openly ogled the surprise of my again-rising excitement and reached to hold it and stroke it breathing, "Mm, look what's happening to your sweet ... magic wand." When we came together she thrust her tummy and vulva out to be sure our feverish parts snuggled intimately. Her nude body looked soft and comforting and inviting. Her aura was completely sexual. She no longer wore any lipstick and her lips were slightly swollen from all our kissing. The soft cushions of her inner thighs were pink where they had been hugging me while we made love, and crystal drops of her honey shone on her protruding, engorged inner labia. Our loving parts were again squirming in lusting foreplay. She sighed, "You're so hard again ... how are you doing it?"

I murmured, "I don't know ... but it feels wonderful." While we squirmed our lusting parts together my hands smoothed down over the curve of generous hips and caressed her thighs before hugging her to me holding the soft cushions of her undulating derriere. Feeling those curves and massaging that soft, sweet flesh gave my lusting penatrator a fever.

"I'd love it if you ... want to make love again." Connie had evolved into a very sexual being.

"I want to ... very much, but is your sweet vagina sore?"

"Just a little tender, Darling. ... And it feels so good when its stuffed full of you ... and you're sliding in and out ... and the end of you is poking around deep up inside." She reached a hand down between us and brought it back up, a finger shining with moisture, "I'm wet for you ... and I want you again." She moved to wipe her finger on her robe, but I brought her hand to my mouth and sucked her finger until all her love moisture was gone. "Mark, you're so sweet." She reached down again and pushed my penis between her outer lips to nuzzle her clitoris. She held it lovingly and cradled my scrotum.

She was nearly breathless, "Come on, Lover ... let's go back to my bed." To move we had to part. When my penis left her love lips she whimpered and held onto it gently tugging on it. Approaching the bed Connie sighed, "I'm going to think about us ... whenever I go to sleep in here." She lay down and was beautiful, voluptuously relaxed and invitingly wanton, with her fingers gently parting the petals of her flower between welcoming thighs. "And I'll remember how your beautiful cock looks right now, wagging in front of me and searching for my pussy"

I knelt and then lay between her legs to kiss and caress, hugging a calf to my groin. "Darling, you look so inviting and feel so wonderful ... You make me very hungry." One of my hands stroked up a widely open leg and into her crotch, hugging the lovely thighs to my lips and finally fondling and fingering her beautifully presented vulva. While my fingers were loving her pussy I slithered up over her tummy so that my other hand and mouth could make love to her soft breasts - squeezing, pulling, sucking, nibbling, gently pinching. With one hand she held and coaxed my fondling and fingering hand. With her other hand she held my head to her breasts - sighing, quietly moaning, flexing her vulva in the dance of love and hugging me in her soft thighs.

Finally she whispered, "Lover, I'm soaking wet again. Let me put my legs around you. ... I want your stiff cock in me." I presented my penis to her loving hands and she guided it to her anxious vulva. She rubbed the head up and down through her lips and squirmed it onto her clitoris. At last she let the head push through into her luscious vagina. She was slippery and warm. I ever-so-slowly moved further and further into her. She squirmed and flexed. "Oh, Mark," she sighed, "you're in me so far ... Oh!, Honey! ... you feel so big ... way up there ... uhnnn ... in so far ... go all the way, Darling ... uhhnn ... please ... way up in me."

We moved in slow, lust-filled fucking gyrations. I was gentle but sensually vigorous, careful not to thrust too hard. "You feel warm and loving inside ... My penis feels wonderful."

"Mmmmm, it's so good to have you in me again .... Oh, Mark! It feels so sinful, but ... I love it when you're fucking me. And I'm so happy that my ... loving cunt makes you feel good and makes you cum in me."

I kissed her lushly and whispered on her lips, "Darling, fucking your loving cunt is wonderful."

She no longer needed the feeling of security of holding onto my penis to keep it from going too far. Her arms were around me holding us close, "Lover, push in me harder ... all the way." I was thrilled and delved into her slippery snugness until I was buried. My pubic bone was rubbing her clitoris and my corona was kissing her cervix. I rooted and she thrust in our ardent coupling until Connie shuddered in a series of lovely orgasms. "Oh, Mark, fuck me harder ... until you cum in me ... Please, Lover, you're not hurting me. Fuck me as hard as you want. ... Fuck me so good ... Uhn ... uhn ... I want your cum in me." Connie's vagina began to relax and flower open. It caressed my penis lovingly until I throbbed and gushed. Connie's legs surrounded me and held me close while she flexed her pussy up into me shuddering and shivering again in a long, lusting orgasm.

The glow lasted a long time. We almost napped together - we were so relaxed in each other's arms.

Finally, "Mark?"

"Mmm hmmmm?"

"You should go home pretty soon ... shouldn't you?" As usual, the woman had the priorities straight.

"Mmm hmmm."

"I wish you could stay with me ... all night ... and ... Mmmmm." As usual, the woman also wished for the impossible.

"Me too." We kissed affectionately. "I haven't felt like this ... in a long, long time."

"Not as long as me!" We chuckled.

We reluctantly got up from the loving bed and straightened it for a second time. Connie fetched our clothes from the dryer. I put mine on. Connie didn't - but she did close her robe and tie the sash. When I was dressed we put our arms around each other to begin a unique parting. What do we think about what has happened? What should we do about it? Should we ever be alone together again? What about Debra - wife to one and dearest friend to the other.

Our thinking was definitely turning sober, "Mark, I don't know how I feel. This never should have happened but ... I think ..."

I completed the thought, "...We both let it happen - maybe helped it to happen." We kissed affectionately but ... without lust. "I've got a tough problem - if I stay here another half hour ... I'm going to want you ... again! But I love Debra and don't ever want to do anything to hurt her." We kissed again, "But what happens if I'm ... falling in love with you?"

She kissed me ... maybe with a little more passion - or was it melancholy, "I don't know. What if I'm in love with you? Debra is my dearest friend, but I want you - even now! Maybe we should stay apart. Maybe it will cool down and go away." A thoughtful pause, and then, "We should try, ... shouldn't we?"

"Yes. I'm afraid we should."

Our goodby kiss turned into a growing passion. Just before we got out of hand Connie broke away, "Mark, I can feel you poking me again. You'd better go now!"

"Connie, this afternoon has been wonderful - and I think ... I think I lo ..."

"No! Thank you, Lover. I think I feel that way too - but let's not say it anymore. We can't and hope to make this go away."

I kissed her once more and said, "I miss you already." I turned and stepped out the door.

"Drive carefully!" She was holding her robe close around her.

The drive home was bittersweet-painful. Perhaps I was relieved. The pressure of carrying on an affair was overwhelming. It was clearly better this way.

But it had been a thrilling, lust-filled afternoon - not easily cast aside. Not easily forgotten.

I tried to avoid dwelling on Connie's and my relationship, but I couldn't help feeling a yearning, more often than I cared to admit. I wondered how she felt. The worst times were those rare moments when I wondered if she'd found someone else to pick up where she and I had left off. I still wanted her - a lot. Naturally, my girl and leg watching went on as usual, but every time I found an attractive pair of "mature" legs and hips my thoughts turned to Connie.

One evening Debra got a call from her mother up north. She wasn't feeling well and Debra suspected she needed treatment for depression again. Her mother couldn't be depended upon to take her meds and get the proper care when she slipped into these states, so Debra decided to fly up and stay with her until she got the treatments arranged and her mother back on track. She thought she could get the job done in ten days.

She called Connie later that evening to let her know her plans. Debra joked with Connie about looking after me while she was gone. I couldn't tell how that conversation went but assumed Connie might have choked a little on her end. We made her reservations that night and she flew out the next morning.

I did OK for a day or so but found myself thinking of Connie more and more often. On a Thursday evening, after my skimpy supper (crackers and a bowl of soup), my resistance caved in. I called Connie. Our conversation was awkward because we both knew why I had called but didn't want to say it out loud. We also knew we both suffered from the same desires, but didn't want to admit that either. We skirted the subject and talked about Debra's trip, Connie's work and her sun dress.

Finally I blurted out, "I'm missing you ... a lot. I guess I was secretly wishing we ... . I shouldn't have called."

"I'm missing you a lot too, more than you can know. But talking with each other just makes it more difficult. Perhaps we should hang up."

"Mm hmm, of course you're right." Silence for a few moments and then, "Good night, Connie. ... I miss you."

"Oh, Mark, ... me too ... Good night." It was several moments before I heard her hang up. Sadly, I put the phone down.

After the call I felt dumb for having bothered Connie and weak for not being able to keep our non-communication pact. I went to bed after the 11 o'clock news. I usually fall asleep quickly but not this night. I was still mulling over the painful conversation with Connie and edgy with a spurt of sexual energy. It was just after midnight when the phone rang. Late night calls are ominous and I worried that Debra might have a problem.

"Hello!"

"Hi, it's me." It was Connie. She sounded hesitant, "I hope I didn't wake you - were you sleeping?"

"Normally I would have been - but not tonight. I couldn't get you out of my mind - and I was feeling guilty about breaking our agreement not to talk to each other."

"Secretly I was glad you called. I've been ... missing you so much. And tonight I can't get to sleep either. Now I'm the one who feels guilty."

I ignored the opportunity to feed Connie's guilt or to steer the conversation to safer ground, "I want to be with you."

"Oh, Mark, ... that's why I called." Silence for a few moments - neither of us wanted to say the inevitable next thing. Then Connie said quietly, hesitantly, "Can you ... come see me?"

"Yes, but I'll have to be back here evenings when Debra and I keep in touch ... when do you want me to come?"

"As soon as you can."

"I won't be able to sleep - I can come now - but, no ... you have to work tomorrow. I don't want to keep you up waiting for me. Forget that crazy idea. I'll come tomorrow afternoon."

"Lover?"

"Mmmm hmmm?"

"Come now. It'll be hard to go to sleep, and laying here thinking about you has made me very warm and oozy in a certain place. I'll freshen up a bit and be ... waiting for you. And, Sweet Lecher, I won't be wearing panties. Actually, I won't be wearing anything. Hurry, but drive carefully."

"Mmmmm. You're teasing an already starving man. See you soon."

"Mmmmmm."

I took my underwear off, put on a pair of shorts and a shirt, and slipped into some sandals. The roads were deserted and I quietly pulled into Connie's car port (with my lights off) 40 minutes later. She hadn't turned on the porch light and the inside lights were very dim. But when I got out of the car she opened her side door and whispered, "Hurry inside, Honey."

As soon as the door was shut we were in each others arms kissing wetly, lushly, and very quickly with consuming passion. Connie felt wonderful. I was momentarily shocked at the feeling of her warm skin and soft body. As promised, she was stark naked. "Darling, you feel wonderful." The sensation made me instantly stiff as a poker. When my hands smoothed down over her hips and thighs the memory of the deep lusts and thrills of our first time together came flooding back.

"Take your clothes off and take me to bed. I'm so ready for you. I could hardly wait for you to get here. I was so glad when you said you'd come tonight. Oh, God I've missed you. I'm talking too much. Let me help you." While I slipped out of my shirt she stripped my shorts down. I stepped out of them and my sandals and took her in my arms again.

"I'm hard already. I'm so hungry for you."

Connie grasped my penis. "Mmmmm, you feel so big and wonderful. Come with me you lovely, stiff penis." She added cutely, "You can come too, Lover." Grasping my eager love wand she pulled me through her bedroom door and we fell together on her bed in frantic lust. She opened her legs, raised her knees, and guided me between them, "Make love to me later, Darling. I'm soaking wet. Just fuck me now. Put it in me ... way in me!" She pushed my penis to the entrance of her vagina and raised her vulva to meet my thrust. She was slippery with lusting juices but she was still a little snug. I entered gently and pushed slowly until I was buried. "Oh, yes, I love being stuffed so full of you. Uhnn." She hugged me in her thighs, locked her heels behind my knees, and rhythmically thrust her pussy up into me.

"Mmmmm, it feels so good ... being in you again ... your pussy is so beautiful ... and warm .... and loving. ... Uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... Am I hurting you, Darling?"

"Noooo, oohhh, mmm ... mmm ... Mark, ... I love it ... when ... you're in me ... when your stiff ... cock ... is ... fucking me." I could feel her vagina relax and flower around my hardness. I began plunging and withdrawing to meet her thrusts and squirming against her excited clitoris. Her legs surrounded me and she drove up against my plunging, lusting penis. Her spasms started with shivering thighs around my hips. Soon her round tummy was quaking, "Aahhnnnnggghh!" She was beautiful. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever and when it ended she was limp. Her legs fell open but her hands held my hips close to her. I plunged once more and went rigid in my own orgasm. "Oh, Lover ... I feel you ... throbbing ... uhhnnn."