My Wife's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maarrk ...!" Connie's voice had a tremor, "Mmmm ... thank you ... Oh! ... your lips ... I love your hands ... and lips on me."

I looked up at her and said softly, "Please kiss me again."

"Oh ... Sweet Lover ..." She bent down again still holding the skirt up for me. The neckline drooped. We kissed - lushly, slowly. The rapid breathing confessed our surging lust. Our lips parted briefly and she whispered, "I loved your sweet kiss on my thigh ... and your hands." I swooned and, while my hands were adoringly hugging and caressing her, she brought our lips together for a longer merging. One hand instinctively stroked up her outer thigh to her hip and around to squeeze and hug her soft, naked bum. The flesh was smooth and warm. Connie's nakedness under the dress was thrilling and enticing. My other hand reached up and caressed her naked, round tummy and lightly stroked down through her pubic hair and teasingly grazed over her labia. Connie gasped, "Oh! Maarrk!"

I murmured on her lips, "Darling, you feel wonderful." I dragged my fingers through her inner labia and brought them to my mouth to suck the honey they found oozing there.

She kissed me and whispered, "I'm glad I left my panties off. I know how you like feeling me up. ... Now you can feel all of me." Our sliding lips were merged in luscious dancing of tongues. Finally our lips parted. "Thank you for keeping me from dribbling down my leg." Connie caressed my cheek and rose up.

I too was whispering, "I love feeling you up ... all over, and you taste wonderful."

Her voice was a breathy whisper and her eyes were warm with invitation, "I love it too ... and I think that's why you wanted to help me."

"Of course it is."

She sighed, sent me an air kiss and teased, "Is the inside of my thigh ... still soft and warm?" My hands were still on her caressing her inner thigh and her sweet bottom. They nudged her moist labia occasionally and she whined, "You're an awful tease."

I looked up at her and sent her a kiss, "So soft. Wonderfully warm and wet ... and inviting. ... Oh, God! You feel so sexy." My hand was lightly brushing the lips of her love center. The moment was rich in sexual tension. Finally my whole hand cupped her vulva and gently squeezed. She was so wet her juices drenched the palm of my hand. I raised it to my mouth and drank and licked. I gasped, "Your juices are luscious, Darling."

"Oh, Maarrrkk! I'm so wet."

"I'm glad. You're making me very hungry." My hands returned to caress and squeezed her puffy mound. I sent her an air kiss.

She sent me a softly flirting kiss back and said very warmly and quietly, "Mmmmm, your hands feel so affectionate."

I was thrilled that she was encouraging my romantic caresses. I confessed, "When you lift your skirt ... to show me your legs ... and inviting thighs ... it makes me feel very ... you know ...." My hands caressed under her skirt one last time.

"Turned on?"

"Mmmm hmmm, at least."

Her voice and soft smile were teasing, "I know ... your shorts are sticking out so far. ... Maybe I'd better not lift my skirt anymore until after we get it pinned." She sent me a come-hither air kiss. Reluctantly we returned to our project.

"Would you feel more comfortable with it here - it's a few inches lower?" I held the skirt at the lower height - trying to get back on track. It wasn't easy, I was feeling deeply romantic and filled with glowing, raging, affectionate lust.

She nodded her head, "Mmmm hhmmm." She sent me an affection-laden air kiss. I began measuring and pinning. Soon her hand caressed my cheek and hair. I stopped to turn my head and kiss her hand. After a little more pinning she said, "I like the way it feels ... having you with me like this ... doing this with me." I could hear her breathing - more heavily than our efforts would warrant. Her body language, soft voice, and warmly glowing eyes confessed her wonderful lust. We each were naked under our outer garment and our minds couldn't ignore thoughts of wonderful sex. Concentration on the hemming project was difficult.

I was trying to keep my heavier breathing quiet. "I love being with you like this." While I folded the material and set each pin, my hands frequently brushed her legs. Her hands frequently stroked my cheek. I quietly gasped, "I'm having trouble concentrating ... thinking about how beautifully naked you are - under this skirt." I left the pinning for a moment to hug and stroke a thigh up under her skirt.

I looked up and sent her a kiss. She caressed my cheek and in a breathy, cracking voice said softly, "I keep thinking about your stiff penis under your shorts, how I like to hold it in my hands, ... and how I want you to feel me up ... all over. Darling?"

"Mm hmm?"

Her voice was low and lusting, "I'd love it if ... you'd take your shorts off ... so I can see how stiff your cock is. And so I can feel it brushing against my leg."

I looked at her with lusting affection consuming me. I sent her an air kiss and backed away, lifting the waist band over the head of my avid penis and letting the shorts drop to the floor. I stepped out of them as I moved back to her and rubbed the object of her desire against her calf.

She mussed my hair a little, raised her skirt and pressed my cheek against a revealed upper thigh close to her precious flower. I kissed the thigh and then nosed under the hem to lovingly lick in the cleft between her outer labia. She gasped, "Oh, God, Sweetheart, ... I'm so hot!" She held me there a moment. I could hear her breathing. Then she sighed, "Darling, my other thigh would like a kiss too."

I looked up at her. Her smile was softly intimate. She sent me a lust-laden kiss and moved her legs just a little further apart, whimpering while she flexed her pelvis toward me in a confession of rampant desire. I nuzzled into the bit of space she had just made between the sweet cushions that guarded her special place and kissed both thighs again - very high in that porcelain white inner softness. The musky scent of her arousal was an aphrodisiac. My cheek brushed her puffy Venus Mound, still just barely covered by her skirt. With a hand under her skirt on her naked bottom I hugged her mons to my cheek. My other hand smoothed up her inner thigh to the wonderful, soft, roundness I had just kissed. I whispered, "So warm and soft." She flexed her mons again - this time wantonly into my cheek while she held my head. Again I nosed under the hem and licked through the cleft - this time a little deeper. I drank her copious offering. The sexual tension was acute and absorbing.

She had lost interest in pinning the hem. Her stance had become sultry and lustful. Her legs moved to accommodate and encourage my caresses, and she was moving her hips and tummy in a slow, subtle, rhythmic way - yielding to sexual hunger. In a rasping whisper, "Uhn ... your warm hands, your lips, your tongue." She was melting and inviting my adventures. I was nearly swooning.

I stroked down and caressingly back up and urged my hand between the two soft guardians, "You're wonderfully inviting ... so soft." I caressed a bit higher until my hand cupped her puffy vulva.

Connie gasped, then quietly sighed, "Maarrrk ... Oh, Darling, don't take your hand away."

I was thrilled. I felt her warm labia, the touch of pubic hair, and the wetness leaking from her. In a kind of swooning rapture I breathed, "Oohhh, Connie, ... you're so warm and luscious. ... Uhhnnn, Darling." I urged a finger between the loose, warm folds of her moist inner labia. She covered my hand with hers and flexed into my swooning hand. My other hand continued to caress and feel and hug the cheeks of her soft, round bottom.

She breathed and sighed, "Uuhhhnn ... I'm so naked ... and so hungry to have you." She raised her skirt to her waist to breathlessly present her urgent sexuality. "Is that better, Darling?" We were consumed by lust and swimming in passion. I coaxed her to bend down so that I could kiss her. Our kiss was soft and lush and I squeezed and massaged her vulva lovingly while my fingers teased her clitoris and oozing wet vaginal lips. Before raising back up Connie reached for my penis. She grasped and stroked and gently pulled.

I was so thrilled at her touch and the beauty of her naked essence that I was close to ejaculating in her hand. "Uhn, Connie! ... Careful, I'm almost cumming. I'll make a mess in your hand."

She whispered on my lips, "That would be alright, Sweetheart."

"No, please, I want to cum inside you again."

"Oh, God! I want that too, ... so much." She released me and stood up again. The blood was throbbing in my ears. I instinctively moved my groin closer to the leg I was hugging and caressing, and nestled my excited penis against it while I coaxed her precious flower back to my lips. She moved her leg to help me be close.

Connie sighed, "Uhnnn ... Oh! Suck on me! ... Mm, your cock is so stiff ... and sexy ... Uhhnn, Darling." She let her leg be limp to accommodate my hugging and kissing and nestling. "You're kisses and caresses are making me want you to ... uhnnn ... Oh, you're so stiff against my leg ... pushing into it." She pushed her leg gently into me.

Her use of the 'cock' word was a surprise. It signaled the level of her lust. I sighed, ".. Want me to what?"

I could hear her breathing faster - just as I was. She whispered, "You know - I want you to fuck me! Oh God, I'm so hungry for sex with you. I want your cock all the way up ... inside me." I held her to me and my lips kissed her puffy outer labia. With one hand she hugged my head to her pussy. I heard her whimper, "Mark ... Honey ... Oh! ... Kiss my cunt ... Ooohh!" She pressed her mons into me - undulating in sensual abandon.

I was nearly breathless. "I love your cunt. ... it's beautiful, ... and tastes so sweet." I was admiring the sweet parts my lips were so avidly kissing. I sucked and nibbled on her like a starving man.

Her voice was soft and breathless, her flexes now slowly rhythmic, "Mmmmm, Darling, thank you ... I never think of that part of me as pretty. Nnnn ... Oh! Mark ... what you're doing. I love your mouth on me."

Her vaginal entrance was dripping with her excitement, "Mmmm, Connie, your love-honey is luscious." I tongued and sucked and French kissed her oozing love flower.

Rhythmically flexing her vulva into my lips she gasped, "That feels so ... wonderful." Her tummy shivered and her labia quivered, "I'm so wet for you, so your hard cock can push up into me. But I'm so small ... so tight."

"I would never hurt you."

"I know ... but, Ohh, God, I can't believe how I feel. ... I'm glad you love my pussy ... uhnnnn, ooh!" Connie held her skirt up with one hand and caressed my hair and cheek with the other. I coaxed one of her thighs to rest on my shoulder so my mouth could feed on all of her. She groaned with urgency. I sucked on her pink, inner petals and teased and sucked on her clitoris with my lips and tongue. A finger ventured to her wet vaginal opening. "Push your finger further into me!" While I teased and nibbled she whimpered and moaned. Her clitoris was pert and firm like a miniature erect penis. "OOhh! ... Uhnng! ... Uhnn!" Her tummy and thighs shivered around me in another thrill.

While she recovered, my hands held her close and my lips savored her rich outpouring. "Mmmm, you're oozing onto my tongue."

"I know." She looked softly down at me and sighed."

"Am I hurting you?"

"Nnooo ... maybe a little, but it feels ... so good. Further, Honey! Move it a little ... in and out ... and around." Her pelvis again began to flex in gentle, sexual motions. "Put another one in me." A second finger joined the first in gentle thrusts. "Stretch my pussy, Darling! So you can fuck me! ... Put another one in me!" I loved her with my lips and tongue and three penetrating, massaging fingers. The thigh on my shoulder began to shiver again and her tummy quaked on my forehead. "Oh, Mark! ... Don't stop ... uhn, I'm cumming again!"

I looked up to enjoy the soft, golden glow of sweet orgasm on her face. When the spasms faded her eyes opened and she looked down to send me a soft, passion-filled air kiss. I removed my fingers and drew my mouth from her. "You look beautifully feminine ... and lovely." I sucked her juices from my fingers.

"I feel wonderfully feminine .. and loved."

I removed her leg from my shoulder and kissed her tummy.

She moaned, "Mmmmm ... Sweetheart, ... I feel so ... Oh, God, ... look how stiff your beautiful penis is." My erection was glorious and wagged in front of me with hungry impudence. "Oohhh, Maaarrk!" Connie let go the skirt and bent down to kiss me. Our lips were soft, luscious, and warm. "I taste my juices on your lips." She took her hand from my cheek and searched for my swooning penis. Her passionate moan was muffled on our lips. She squeezed and stroked and moaned into our kiss, "So stiff ... and big. I like fondling your stiff cock. I want it in me, now! Help me down." I held her hand while she stepped down from the chest and into my arms. Clearly, we'd finish the hemming some other time.

Her lips were on mine and her arms were around my neck. She blended her body into me and didn't wait for my hands on her bum - when I lifted her skirt she squirmed into my groin and stiff erection. "Oh, God, Darling! You're so close to me ... so warm and wonderful." She was whimpering and whispering on my lips. "And you don't have any problem ... at all. You came in my hand ... in the kitchen, and you came in my pussy in the bathroom, and now your hard again. Mmmm, I feel like a naughty little girl ... I want to be naked." She found me again with eager fingers and stroked gently before pushing me down until my corona nuzzled between her labia. I bent my knees to help her. She held me there and flexed wantonly, rubbing her swollen clitoris on my brazen glans. "Uhnn, your cock is so hard! I want you to cum in me!"

I was equally in a state. I mumbled into our kisses, "Connie, I want to put it in you!"

"I took your three fingers. ... I think I can take you ... if you go slow."

"I won't hurt you, Darling."

"Mmmmm, I know. You're sweet." Her lips came back to mine and she was squirming into my stiff penis. She whispered on my lips, "Mmmmm, you're so hard ...I want to take as much of you as I can (more kissing) ... please be careful with me." She sucked on an ear lobe and said very hesitantly into my ear, "I'll make you feel good ... and you can cum in me again."

I sighed, "Deep inside your sweet pussy?"

Moaning, "Yes, Darling, ... Deep inside me."

"I'm almost cumming now ... the way you're rubbing your warm ... love lips ... and clitoris ... on me ... and the way your hand squeezes and strokes and handles me."

"Ohh ... nnn ... I want you to fuck me now. ... And after your hard cock has ravaged my poor, defenseless pussy, I hope you'll do those other wonderful things with your lips... and tongue to 'make it all better'." She gave one last thrust and squeeze and murmured on my lips, "Help me with my dress." We were still in each other's arms and I found the zipper and ran it down her back. She put her arms at her sides and said, "Push it off my shoulders." It fell to the floor around her ankles.

She looked like a sexual goddess, full and ripe. Her full hips, soft round tummy and luscious thighs made me lust to lay in their warm, soft comfort. I sighed, "Connie, you're so beautiful." I caressed a breast, gathered her in again, and kissed her lushly.

When our lips parted she whispered, "Help me on the bed, Darling, I want to feel you ... between my legs." I held her hand while she stepped out of the dress and slipped out of her sandals. She sat on the edge of the bed. I wanted to taste her sweet juices just one more time and knelt in front of her. When I began to stroke up her thighs she parted her legs. I scooted closer to hug her, feel her soft breasts. My lips sucked on her nipples and kissed their way down over her tummy to find her puffy labia and expectant clitoris. I licked through her oozing inner labia. Connie moaned cutely, "You don't need to ... kiss it to make it better yet, Darling - you haven't ravaged me yet." She leaned back on her elbows and I put both thighs on my shoulders so my mouth could have all of her.

With lips lovingly engaged, "I'm not making it better, Lover, I'm enjoying one of your beautiful parts."

Connie moaned sweetly, "Then put your fingers in me again."

Her vagina was warm and lush and wet. I moved two fingers in and out gently. "Am I hurting you?"

"Mm mmm, push further ... uhn ... mmm." My fingers were in her to the hilt when my lips found her clitoris again and her moans became more intense. "Another finger ..." With the entry of the third finger her thighs quaked around my cheeks and a wonderful spasm consumed her. With three fingers I pushed into her and wormed and squirmed. When her orgasm receded I raised up to take her in my arms and kiss her. Her eyes were glowing. She sighed, "Oh, Mark," and buried her face in my neck, "That was so beautiful ... ."

"Did my fingers ... hurt you?"

"Mm mmm, I just felt very full ... and wonderful. ... I can take you now. ... My pussy is so tingly ... and relaxed."

I sucked her juices from my fingers and kissed her again softly and murmured on her lips, "I hope my penis makes you feel good. You're so beautiful when you cum."

She kissed me back and whispered, "Mm, that's because it feels so beautiful." And then, "Darling, let me lay down now." We parted for the moment and she crawled to the middle of the bed. When she was settled she reached for my hand, "Come here, Lover, ... I want you between my legs ... lay down with me." In a sweetly feminine and sensual way she parted her legs to welcome and receive me. I moved over her to settle lovingly between the soft cushions of her thighs.

We hugged lushly and our lips merged. Our groins rhythmically began their sensual dance. I raised up just enough so that she could reach between us. Connie gently grasped my eager penis and pushed the head down through her labia to the luscious honey oozing from her vagina, then back up to nuzzle her clitoris. "Uhhnn, you're making my penis feel ... so good."

She kissed and murmured into my lips, "Ooohhhhmmmm, God, I love this. ... Does your wonderful penis ... feel like ... fucking?"

"Mmm hhmm." I flexed gently into her.

Her manipulations became more avid, "Oh, Lover, ... I want it now!" She pushed the head of my penis down through her moist channel, slathered it with her oozing juices, and nudged it into her vaginal opening. I felt the lips of her Love Flower kiss my flaring corona as it passed through them. She pushed me in further, "Oh God! Mark, ... you're in me ... Oh, Lover, ... go slow. ... stay in me ... move ... please. Oh ... Uhhnnn, Lover, push further! You're fucking me!" Still grasping the base of my erection to control it, Connie began the wonderful movements of fucking and I gently joined her. I reached between us to caress her clitoris. She spasmed. I moved shallowly into her very, very slowly. Her vagina inside was still a little snug and I knew quick movements might hurt. She rotated and squirmed with me. She continued to be moist and, soon, she shook and shuddered so hard her breasts jiggled like jello. She thrilled in another deep orgasm.

My penis was swooning - I was at that point where stopping wasn't an option. That wonderful, pulsing thrill had begun in my corona and then in my root. I mumbled, "Sweetheart, I'm cumming now."

She couldn't speak. She squealed into an exciting kiss. I pushed in gently and, still holding my penis, she urged it in further. Thrusting gently into her snug harbor my glans became so sensitive that I finally stiffened, froze motionless and released inside her. The pumping, pulsing up my shaft felt wonderful.