N is for Nude Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed soap, towels and two razors. We all but ran to the cinderblock bathroom. "Men's side or women's?"

"Women's." She led me inside. She turned on the water and we soaped each other well. When she was covered in suds I shut off the water and shaved her. When I finished her legs I asked if she would let me shave her pussy. She put a foot up on a bench and I began.

As I took the first swipe through the suds on her pussy three women walked into the shower. They stopped. They didn't make a sound as they watched me shave Holly. When she was clean and smooth she turned on the water and I rinsed her, making sure she was smooth by using my mouth. She held my head and had a nice orgasm. I stood up and started to rinse off. Then, I saw the three women.

The tallest said, "I'll give you five hundred dollars if you'll shave me like that." I smiled.

Holly said, "I gave him more than that! It was worth every penny!"

"Six hundred!"

"Stop. We're late for breakfast. I can't do you now. How about at ten? Holly, am I available at ten?"

She nodded. "Meet me here at ten. Bring a new razor and your own soap. Ok?"

"What about us?" One of the others asked.

"Ten-thirty and eleven. See you then." We walked out.

"God! Will you take her money?"

"We just made enough to live on for the month. I don't think shaving pussy is against the law. Nice one, Honey."

The breakfast surprise was that Paul and Elaine were at the table.

"Surprised?" Sue asked. "I bumped into Elaine in the laundry room this morning. She was washing sheets. So was I."

I turned to holly, "Honey, remind me later to buy stock in Cannon and Lever Brothers."

We sat and enjoyed breakfast.