Nadine's Submissive Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter Gracie's room without turning on the lights. That enables me to watch Henrietta's house without being obvious. I open the window so that I can hear if anything major happens over there. But, as expected, all I hear is a lot of yelling. Most of it is from Henrietta, and most of it is angry. God, I thought that I was pissed. She's calling him everything under the sun.

Eventually, I see both Sam and George leaving Henrietta's house. Both are carrying suitcases. I can't tell for sure, but the one George is carrying looks like his normal travel case. Well, maybe the two cocksuckers are getting ready to move in together. After all, they deserve each other. I hope they are happy with a strict diet of cock and no pussy.

While Henrietta is throwing her hubby, as well as my ex-hubby, out of her house, I come to a life changing decision and decide that I want to see if I can become Charlie's bitch and sex slave. I also decide that when I present myself to become his bitch and slave, I am going to do it while being bare-ass naked. I want him to see all of my goodies and know exactly what he will, or will not, be getting if he does, or does not, accept my offer.

In addition, since I am about to become his slave, slut, and whore in the morning, there's no sense in wearing any clothes tonight. After all, I've already decided to present myself for his amusement, use, and abuse wearing only FM stilettos and wrist cuffs. I will wear a trench coat to cross the street. But, once we get to his house the coat will come off and I will be presenting myself au natural. So, there's no need to get dressed now. Besides, I've spent most of the past three days naked. I'm beginning to like it.

Suddenly the phone rings. It's Henrietta and she asks if I'm horny. I tell her that I feel like walking down the street naked and fucking the first thing that I find.

"What we need is a session at the Ebony Club," she adds. "It's ass night at the club, and I feel the need for a good ass fuck."

I agree, but I remind her that it's already after 1 AM and I really don't want to spend the night bent over while some rich, white SOB is plowing my rosebud for free. Then, I tell her that I have decided to offer my body to my neighbor boy in the morning.

"Before you do that," she adds. "I know a place that I think you will like better than either the Ebony or Topless clubs. Do you really feel like getting fucked tonight? Or, do you want to wait until tomorrow to try something new?"

I tell her that I am really tired and that it's been a couple of long and rather eventful days this past week. I'm not sure that I can handle any more surprises or excitement tonight. She reluctantly agrees and somehow gets me to promise not to talk with Charlie until we visit another club she frequents from time to time.

"How are you dressed right now?" she asks.

I tell her that I am wearing the same thing that I will be wearing tomorrow morning if I go over to Charlie's house.

"Do you want some company tonight?" she asks. "After all, it could get kinda lonely before the night is over."

"F-A-R!" (Fuckin'-A-Right) I reply. "Come to the back door and knock three times. I have the place all locked up to keep those cocksucking bastards out right now."

About 10 minutes later, there is a knock on my back door. Or, should I say, there are three knocks on the door. When I open it, I get the surprise of my life: Henrietta is standing on the porch, still wearing the same sundress and G-string panty set that she wore to the Topless Club earlier today. And, she still has streaks of piss running through her hair and on her face and body. She has not taken time to clean herself up since we returned from the Topless Club. Her appearance is begging for me to give her a good whipping, followed by a good fucking. If I only had a cock.

"Well, bitch," I say. "Get your fuckin' ass in here before the guys see you and decide to come for some pussy."

"N-F-W (No fuckin' way) is that bastard ever touching me again," she replies. "Now, pour me a drink."

She immediately pulls the sundress off and tosses it back onto my back porch floor. Now she's wearing only her G-string panties and FM stilettos.

"Well," she tells me. "Where I'm going to take you tomorrow, I won't need this dress. So, mind if I just leave it here."

"Fuck you," I reply. "I want you completely naked, just like me. You made me stay that way a couple of days ago. Suffer, bitch! You're going to stay that way until after Charlie's done with us in the morning."

"Please," she adds. "Let me take you to one more club before you make that commitment. We can go there tomorrow. I know that you will love this place."

"Then, at least eat my cunt," I reply. "I'm horny as hell."

"That I can do," she says as she drops to her knees, crawls into my kitchen, and does not stop until her head is between my legs.

"God, you've always had one Hell of a sweet tasting pussy. It's all I need for dinner. I only wish it was filled with cum," she replies.

"Patience, my horny friend," I answer. "Patience."

*

Chapter Seven

All of the events from the past couple of days suddenly come crashing down on us both, and we are both very wound up emotionally. Neither of us falls asleep until almost dawn. Of course, we both take turns 'DATY' (Dining at the Y). God, this G2G thing is becoming a habit with Henrietta and me. But, down deep we both know that we need to find a good, hard cock to suck and fuck, and we need to find it soon.

I'm not sure what time it is when I awaken. But, I do hear a bunch of noise coming from the living room. I get up, empty my bladder, and then wander down the stairs where I see two more of our Ebony friends, Carol and Jolene, 'playing' with Henrietta. Henrietta is bent over the back of my sofa with her hands cuffed behind her back. Just like I was when Henry, the pizza guy, was fucking my ass. Only, this time Henrietta has two cocks -- or should I say two strap-on dildos -- pounding her. One is skull fucking her mouth and the other is screwing her cunt. Carol and Jolene appear to be having a 'ball' fucking my neighbor, best friend, and soon to be fellow divorcee. Henrietta, on the other hand, is screaming her head off -- with ecstasy.

"Well, looky who's finally awake," Jolene says to Carol when she sees me descending the stairway.

"Get your ass down here, bitch!" Carol orders to me.

"W-T-F," (What the fuck) I reply. "What's going on down there?"

"We just heard the news," Carol replies as she pulls her strap-on out of Henrietta's cocksucker. "You and this bitch here just kicked your cocksucking, cheating hubbies out for good. That's great news. Jolene and I know what you're going through emotionally, since we did the same thing to our cheating bastards a year ago. Welcome to the neighborhood Ebony Divorcee Club. Now, get your ass down here for the initiation ceremony."

I just stare at the dong sticking out from Carol's groin, realizing that very soon it would be pounding my mouth, cunt, or ass. It may be a fake cock, but it's still a cock. And, a cock is what I need right now. So, without saying a word I continue down the stairs, and then I walk over to and face the back of the sofa just to the right of where Henrietta. I immediately bend forward and place my wrists together behind my back. Carol quickly cuffs my wrists together. She then pulls my left leg over and ties it to Henrietta's right one. Next, she pulls my right leg in the opposite direction and ties it to the far right leg of the sofa's back. My legs are now pulled wide apart, leaving both my cunt and asshole easily accessible for whatever Carol wants to do. The entire time I am getting prepared for my session with Carol's strap-on, Jolene continues to fuck Henrietta with her fake dick.

"Pussy or asshole?" Carol asks.

"What?" I respond, not realizing what she is asking.

"Do you want it in the pussy or asshole?" Carol explains.

"Both," I reply. "Fuck my pussy until I cum, and then fuck my asshole until I cum again."

"You were right," Carol says to Jolene. "These two are both nasty, kinky bitches. They're going to be fun at tonight's Cougar Slut Party."

Before I can ask 'What the Hell is a Cougar Slut Party?' I feel my cunt penetrated by one of the biggest fake dicks that's ever fucked any of my holes. Not only that, but this bitch is very talented. She knows how to fuck like a man! I can feel her thrust it deep into my puss, then give it a twirl before drawing it backwards. I can't tell that it's not the real thing. I keep waiting for it to explode. But, of course, unlike my ex-hubby, this one will stay hard forever.

Carol keeps pounding me. Over and over. In and out. Up and down. God, this is great! Who needs a hubby when you have a friend with benefits like her? As I begin to lose myself in the moment, I hear Henrietta cry out. She's cumming. I can't wait for my turn.

"No! No! Don't stop!" Henrietta yells. "Fuck you, Jolene! Bring that big dick back here."

Suddenly I see why Henrietta is begging. For, suddenly Jolene is standing in front of me, pointing her big latex dick at my face. When I came down the stairs, Henrietta was getting finger cuffed by two strap-on dongs. Now it appears that it's my turn for a good, old fashioned DP.

"Suck it clean, Bitch!" Jolene tells me.

As she pushes her fake dick into my cocksucker, I notice it has a slight odor and taste. An odor and taste that is very familiar. For, unless I am mistaken, it's got Henrietta's ass juices on it. Juices that I have tasted many times in the past. I guess she, like me, asked to get banged in both of her boxes. No wonder Carol called us both nasty, kinky bitches. In the meantime, Carol keeps banging my cunt. She gets me to the point where I am about to cum. Then, with no warning, she pulls out of my twat and pushes the fake dick into my ass. I want to scream about the Big O that I should have had by now, but, damn, that thing feels good in my back passage, too.

Henrietta is still begging Jolene to do her some more. Suddenly I find out why. Just as I am about to cum -- this time from a good assfuck -- Carol pulls out.

"That's not fair!" I scream. "Bring that fucker back here!"

Henrietta and I are both begging to get fucked by their fake cocks. But, both Jolene and Carol simply ignore our requests. In fact, as they are removing their strap-on dildos, they also announce that it's time for them to get cleaned up so that they can go to tonight's Cougar Slut Party. Jolene even asks if they can use the shower in my master bedroom. Naturally, I figure that they will uncuff Henrietta and me so that all four of us can take turns cleaning our bods before the party. But, they don't uncuff either Henrietta or me. In fact, Carol brings two collars over to us and snaps them around our necks. Next, she attaches leashes to the collars. Finally she unties our ankles before giving our leashes a slight tug.

"Com'on sluts," Carols says. "It's time to clean out your holes."

Jolene then grabs our leashes and leads us up to the main bathroom. She tells us to bend over the side of the tub for a good 'ass cleansing'. Just as she says that, Jolene enters with two very large enema bottles. She fills up Henrietta first, and then me. We're both told to hold it in our bowels for at least five minutes. Next, when Henrietta tells them that she cannot hold it any longer, she has me get into the tub on my hands and knees. Then, she has Henrietta stand with her back to my face, bend over, and then step backwards until her ass is about an inch from my nose. I know what's coming.

"OK, bitch," Carol tells Henrietta. "Release."

"I'm sorry, Nadine," Henrietta says to me. "I can't hold it any longer."

Just then Henrietta releases her sphincter and I receive an enema shower. Thankfully, Henrietta warns me before she releases her ass muscles, so I am able to close my eyes and mouth, plus I am also able to hold my breath, so that I did not get any of her ass residue in any of my facial cavities. But, my hair and face must be covered with her enema solution, and I know I also must smell terrible. By now my groin is begging for release. So, Carol orders us to change places and now I must coat Henrietta with my enema solution. After I am done coating her face, we are ordered to kneel facing outwards from the tub. Then, Jolene stands before Henrietta and Carol stands facing me. Both of us are now face level with their pussies.

"OK, cunts," Jolene says. "Rinse time."

Suddenly, we both get a blast of piss directly on our faces. God, I never knew that these two Ebony friends of ours are as kinky as the two of us. But, neither Henrietta nor I complain, 'cause, like Carol said earlier, we both are nasty, kinky bitches. After they finish giving us a golden shower, we are lead back downstairs and into my living room. Then, she leads us over to the stairs and ties our leashes to the stair railing.

"Now, don't go anywhere, you Dirty Cunts," Jolene says as she and Carol begin climb the stairs towards my bedroom area. We'll be back as soon as we take a quick shower."

"What the Hell's going on?" I ask Henrietta after Carol and Jolene disappear upstairs.

"Ever hear of The Cougar's Den?" Henrietta answers. "We're all going there tonight. Carol and Jolene are going to serve as Cougar Girls and you and I will be Dirty Cunts."

"I take that this is the place you told me about last night," I reply. "W-T-F (What the fuck) is The Cougar's Den? And, what the Hell are Cougar Girls and Dirty Cunts?"

Henrietta explains that The Cougars Den is a special club where young adults can solicit sex from cougar women. All those entering the club are classified by age groups. No men over 30 are allowed in the building. Both males and females under the age of 30 are the club's patrons, and all women 30 or older are their cougar prey.

"If we're lucky tonight," Henrietta continues to explain, "we'll be fucked, sucked, whipped, and generally abused by young bucks and babes all night. I love serving as a cougar sex slave at this club. It will be very similar to just want you want Charlie to do to you. Only, we probably won't know who's fucking or whipping us."

"Why won't we know," I ask.

"Because everyone will be wearing masks," Jolene says as she and Carol descend the stairs.

Jolene explains that all of the cougars are required to wear facial masks to protect their identity. For, it seems that not all of the cougars are single, and many are prominent civic or business leaders who must remain incognito. Many of the young patrons will be doing the same. She also explains that the masks are the solid rubber type that covers most of the head. However, there is a large opening below the nose which leaves the mouth 'available for duty'.

"I'll go get the van," Carol says to Jolene. "I'll meet you and the Dirty Cunts in the driveway."

"Aren't you going to let us take a shower, too?" I ask.

"Dirty Cunts don't take showers," Jolene replies.

"Dirty Cunts?" I ask.

"Let's all get into the van and get this show on the road," Henrietta replies to me. "I'll explain it all to you once we get rolling."

"What should I wear?" I ask.

"What you've got on now is perfect," Jolene adds. "We all are required to be naked when we're in the club. So, we usually go 'au natural'."

'Fuck,' I think. 'Ever since that night with the pizza delivery guy, I have been spending more time naked than dressed. Why should tonight be any different?'

As Carol heads for her van, Jolene unties our leashes and leads Henrietta and me out through the kitchen and into the driveway. Once we are in the van, with Carol and Jolene sitting in the two front bucket seats while Henrietta and I are left to kneel on the carpet covered floor in the back, Henrietta begins to explain the tradition of The Cougar's Den.

She explains that the club's cougars are always divided into two categories -- Cougar Girls and Dirty Cunts. The Cougar Girls are those who arrive freshly showered and are available for primarily vanilla sex. It's also a tradition that the Cougar Girls also arrive with their mouths, assholes and pussies cleaned, rinsed, and smelling very fresh.

The Dirty Cunts, on the other hand, are the cougars that love naughty, nasty, and kinky sex, and they also are available for almost anything. It's tradition that the Dirty Cunts come to the club without showering first -- usually covered with sweat, cum, piss, and more. They also are expected to obey any order given by a patron. In fact, disobeying any order is a whipping offense.

"But," Henrietta adds. "That's half the fun. I usually arrange to get whipped a couple of times a night whenever I visit The Cougar Club."

Because the back of the van doesn't have any side windows, I am not sure where in town we are driving. Eventually I am able to look out the back window as we pass the Topless Club, which appears to be still closed. Eventually we pass an unmarked building with a long line of people standing outside waiting to get in. I suddenly realize that this must be the place when I notice that there are no men or women our age in the line. Just as we pass the line, Carol turns the van into a gated parking area. If my guess is right, my evening is about to get more interesting.

After the van is parked, Jolene comes over and opens the door for us. She then pulls us out by our leashes and leads us over to a dark building where we see two separate doors -- one labeled 'Cougar Girls' and the other 'Dirty Cunts'. Carol rings the bell, and we are greeted by a middle-aged (probably mid-40s) totally naked woman. She's got all kinds of piss, cum, and maybe even some enema residue, stains all over her body. She's also wearing a hood on her head. She introduces herself as Chief Dirty Cunt JoAnn.

"Welcome back, Dirty Cunt Henrietta" JoAnn says. "Who's this lovely Ebony creature? Will she be joining us as a Dirty Cunt tonight? Good. Come on in and make yourself comfortable. We are expecting a full house tonight, so there should be plenty of action to go around."

As she's greeting us, I see Carol and Jolene enter the club through the door marked 'Cougar Girls'. Henrietta leads the way, stepping inside a small entry area where JoAnn has us wait while she pulls hoods over each of our heads. JoAnn then opens another door and leads us into what appears to be a long, but narrow, dark room. As I look around, I see that there are about 10 other women sitting on a single bench located in the middle of the room. All are covered with dirty residue of some kind. I also see that the floor is wet, and since the entire place smells like piss.... Once we take our seats, the main slut closes the door and the room goes dark.

"Where are we?" I ask Henrietta.

"Ah," the woman sitting on the other side of me says. "We've got a Dirty Cunt virgin here? Let's save her for a Bloody Mary.

"Well," Henrietta begins to explain. "First of all, officially this is the Dirty Cunt Waiting Room. We just sit and wait here until a patron or two tells the club manager that he or she would like our services. That usually takes about an hour or so before we're selected. Until then, just sit still and enjoy the view. But, as you can smell, this room is more than just a waiting area. We're actually sitting in the bottom of the patron's latrine. So, from time to time we will each receive a fresh coat of 'dirt' from above. Don't fight it. Just 'go with the flow'."

"But, what's a 'Bloody Mary?" I ask.

"Yep," the woman sitting on the other side of me says. "We definitely got us a Dirty Cunt virgin here."

"A Bloody Mary is bitch who's on the rag," Henrietta explains. "Another club tradition is that all newcomers must eat the cunt of any bitch on the rag. So, if one comes to the club tonight, you will probably get the honor."

1...45678...11