Nadine's Submissive Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time we are all dead tired, so neither Henrietta nor I are able to get either Carol or Jolene to cum. But, we do get their snatches clean -- inside and out. Eventually they get bored with our licking and tell us to get into the van. Finally they uncuff our wrists and tell us that we can clean each other with our tongues if we want. But, Henrietta says that she's too tired to play and just wants to take a nice, long, hot shower. I agree, so we both rest while the van takes us home.

It's just about sunrise when we finally pull into my driveway. I am not sure if I will find Gracie, Charlie, or Henrietta's daughter, Diane, in my house. Thankfully the house looks totally dark and unoccupied. But, when we look across the street we see lights on in Henrietta's house.

"Hey Henrietta," Jolene teases. "I thought you kicked that SOB out last night?"

"I did," Henrietta replies. "If he's there, I'm calling the cops."

"Fuck him," I add. "Why don't you just stay at my place and we'll worry about who's there sometime tomorrow."

Henrietta agrees. However, I decide to enter through my back porch door and do a quick search just in case Gracie is in the house with the lights off. Thankfully, no one is home. I also decide to wait until morning to track her down because I'm too tired for any explanations or arguments with her right now. My only priority is to get up close and personal with a nice hot shower. That is, unless Henrietta decides to join me. Then, it could get interesting.

"Mind if I shower first?" Henrietta asks. "I feel like my skin is about to explode."

I agree and decide to do a detailed room by room search just in case Gracie has returned home and is hiding or sound asleep in one of the upstairs bedrooms. However, all I find is her suitcase. She obviously had returned home earlier, but probably is spending the night with Henrietta's daughter or Charlie. I can't get too mad at her if she's with Charlie. After all, I did suck his cock earlier tonight.

About 10 minutes later, Henrietta comes back downstairs. She's now wearing her panties. Nothing else. Just her panties. But, for the first time in nearly 24 hours she's wearing something. However, I'm still bare-assed naked and covered with all sorts of stuff. Now it's my turn for the shower.

"You're turn," Henrietta announces. "Tell you what. I don't believe that I'm saying this, but for the first time in quite a long time I want something in my mouth other than cock, cunt, or cum. How about I fix us some bacon and eggs while you get your pussy and ass clean and ready for me?"

"Just leave my asshole alone," I reply. "I cannot take another bum fuck tonight -- or is it tomorrow already?"

By the time we are done eating, both of us are too tired to play. Henrietta heads into Gracie's room to snooze while I plant my ass in my bed -- alone. I don't know how long we are asleep, but it appears that it's late afternoon when I hear some voices downstairs. It doesn't take me long to realize the voices are those of our two daughters and Henrietta. The wander kids are home at last!

Knowing that I need another shower first, but still wanting to see how my daughter survived her night at The Cougar's Den and her Girls Club trip, I just throw on my bathrobe and head down the stairs. Of course, since I always sleep in the nude, I'm totally naked under the robe. Eventually I find Henrietta, Diane, and Gracie all in the kitchen. Henrietta is frying something on the stove while our two daughters are sitting around the kitchen table. To my surprise all three of them are only wearing thong-style panties.

"W-T-F?" (What the fuck?) I exclaim upon seeing all three of them wearing nothing but thongs.

"Mother!" Gracie replies. "Remember. Language. Remember our house rules. Cussing earns you a spanking."

Of course she does not mention that those rules were instituted by my ex-hubby as an excuse to spank either Gracie or me whenever we used four letter words. I just ignore her comment. Neither Henrietta nor Diane pays any attention to her either.

"Com'on in, slut," Henrietta says. "This is a 'girls only' party. Besides, we have some news to tell the girls and I was waiting for you before making our announcement."

"Well, if you're going to tell us about kicking our homo dads out of the house," Diane responds to her mother. "You're too late. Dad called me last night, crying his eyes out, and tried to blame you for everything. But, what he didn't know is that Gracie and I caught both of those two fags sucking each other's cocks at least a month ago. I'm surprised it took you two so long to kick their cocksucking asses out."

"Diane!" Henrietta yells. "He may be a cocksucker, but he's still your father. I don't want you to grow up without knowing and loving him as your father first. Everything else is secondary. I don't love him anymore. But, I still want you to spend a lot of time with him, and I want you to keep loving him as your father. He's a good man in many ways. Just ignore his preference for cocks over cunts. Too many kids grow up not knowing their fathers. I don't want you to be one of them."

"Language, Henrietta," Gracie reminds her.

"Well," Diane replies. "I will miss my weekly whipping from that sadistic SOB."

"So will I," Henrietta replies. "But, we can always find someone else to whip our ass. It's just not going to be him -- at least for me."

"How about you?" I add, looking directly at Gracie. "What do you think of the situation? Do you want to know exactly what happened and why I kicked your dad's ass out of the house?"

"No offense, Mom," Gracie replies. "But, you need to do a better job of learning how to protect documents on your computer. While you and Henrietta were sleeping earlier, Diane and I were able to see all of the videos of our dads sucking and fucking each other on your computer. It was gross. TMI. But, I already knew that Dad liked to suck cocks. So, no, I don't need any explanation."

"Well, then," I reply. "I also want you to remember that he's your father. I also want you to keep loving him as your father and ignore all of the kinky stuff he does. I have stopped loving him, but I want to remain friends with him. He still will be a part of my life. He just won't be my life partner or fuckbuddy anymore. I hope you will do more than that. He has many good qualities. He just likes boys more than girls. But, don't hold that against him. He's still you father. Please keep loving, and respecting, him. For your own sake, if not for his."

"OK, Mom," Gracie replies. "I get the picture. I, too, will miss getting whipped by him. But, I will try to keep loving him like a father. A cocksucking, sadistic father. But, my father, none the less. Now, let's talk about something more interesting. Like why are you overdressed for this party?"

"Yea, bitch," Henrietta says. "Lose the robe."

"But, I'm totally naked underneath," I reply.

"Just as you should be, slut," Diane replies. "Lose the robe now!"

"Fuck," I reply, looking at Henrietta. "Like mother, like daughter."

"Mother!" Gracie says. "Remember. House rules. Watch your language, or I'll have to spank you,"

"Well," Diane adds. "If she's like her daughter, she'll love that."

Realizing that I'm outnumbered, I simply give in to their demands and take off my robe. I'm now standing in front of my best friend, her daughter, and my own daughter in all my naked, bronze glory. But, all three of them are still wearing their thong panties. So, I decide to push them a bit.

"OK, you three," I reply. "Didn't you all get the memo? This is a naked party. All three of you are over-dressed. Take it all off. Now."

Diane and Gracie each look at each other. But, Henrietta just smiles at me and reaches down and begins pulling her panties down her legs. Soon she's standing before the girls au natural -- just like me.

"You heard her, girls," Henrietta says after removing her panties. "Strip. Now."

Diane simply gives Gracie a very evil-looking grin and then reaches down and pulls her panties off. Gracie finally realizes that she's outnumbered and does the same.

"OK, bitch," I say to Henrietta. "We're all dressed appropriately for the party. I'm hungry as hell. How about serving that stuff you've been burning on the stove for the last five minutes."

"Oh, shit," Henrietta replies. "This is what happens when I'm staring at three sets of very lovely tits and asses."

"Maybe we should spank her for burning our food," Diana replies.

Then, without saying another word, both girls descend upon Henrietta. Each one grabs one of her wrists and quickly pulls her arms behind her back. Before she knows what's happening, Gracie holds both of Henrietta's arms while Diane grabs one of the recently discarded panties and ties Henrietta's arms behind her back. Next, the take another pair of discarded panties and stuff them into her mouth. Once she is secured, Gracie turns and looks directly at me.

"What about her?" Gracie asks. "Shouldn't she be spanked for cussing in the house?"

Again, before I know what's happening, the two girls quickly attack me, pull my hands behind my back, and tie them together with a set of discarded panties. I also get my mouth stuffed with the last pair of discarded panties. Then, one by one Henrietta and I are marched into the living room and forced to bend over the back of the sofa.

"Gracie," Diane says. "How cum these two bitches aren't fighting or yelling and screaming? I think they want us to spank their asses."

"Keep them like that," Gracie says. "I'll be right back."

Next, I hear her running through the kitchen and out the back door. I know where she's headed. Out into our garage where hubby keeps a cat o' nine tails that he uses when he whips me.

"No!" I try to scream. "Not that! Hand spanking only!"

Of course, the words get mumbled because I still have a panty wad in my mouth.

"Look what I found in the spanking garage," Gracie tells Diane.

I look up and see her holding two dog collars -- or should I say bitch collars -- complete with leashes. She quickly puts one of the collars around my neck and the other one is fitted around Henrietta's. Then, she hands the leashes to Diane and tells her to lead us into the garage. To 'motivate' us, she gives each of us a whack with a riding crop that she found in the garage.

It's now evident that my days of getting whipped by hubby are over. But, not my days of hanging by my wrists in the garage while I get a good cat o' nine tails flogging. And, yes, Diane is right. We do -- or at least I do -- like getting spanked. Diane keeps pulling us forward, and about every third step I get a crack across my ass. I'm tempted to intentionally fall down just to make Gracie crop my ass more. But, before I can put that plan into action, Diane pulls us off the back porch.

Only she does not take us into the garage. Instead, we are pulled out to a large oak tree in the center of the backyard. She then takes our leashes and throws them over one of the low-hanging branches. Ng She then pulls down on the end of Henrietta's leash, which in turn pulls Henreitta's collar upwards until Henrietta is standing on her tip toes. She then ties off Henrietta's leash, keeping her in the tip-top position. Next, it is my turn. When we are standing side by side on our tiptoes, she then forces us both to turn towards each other so that we are now standing face to face, tit to tit, cunt to cunt.

"OK, Gracie," Diane says. "I bet you that I can make your mother cry before you can make mine cry."

"What's the stakes?" my daughter asks.

"How about this?" Diane replies. "If your mom cries or begs for mercy first, we free my mom and you and your mom become my mom and my slaves for the rest of the day -- until sunup tomorrow morning. If my mom cries or begs for mercy first, then my mom and I will be slaves for you and your mom."

The moment I hear this I know that both Gracie and I will be spending most of the evening and all night serving the needs of Henrietta and her daughter. First, I know that Henrietta's pain threshold is much higher than mine. And, last night I also learned that Gracie is just like her mom -- a natural subbie. There's no we that we're going to win this contest. That, plus I am fantasizing about licking Diane's twat.

"OK," Gracie says. "You're on. May the best Domme win."

But, before either of us receives our first lash, Henrietta leans over and whispers into my ear "Last as long as you can. I want to see how submissive my daughter really is. But, we must make it believable just let me know before you're about to give in and I will submit at that time."

CRACK!

"One," Henrietta yells. "Thank you Mistress. May I have another?"

CRACK!

"One," I yell. "Thank you Mistress. May I have another?"

'Damn, that hurts' I tell myself. 'This little teenage bitch knows how to wield a whip.'

CRACK!

"Two," Henrietta yells ...

...CRACK!

"Thirty," I scream. "Thank you Mistress. May I have another?"

As soon as I say those words, I lead forward and tongue fuck Henrietta's mouth. I hope she is paying attention, and realizes that I am telling her that I cannot take much more.

CRACK!

"Oh, fuck! Oh fuck!" Henrietta cries. "I can't take any more! Please stop it now! I beg you! Please stop it now. I give up. I will do whatever you want if you stop whipping my ass! Please stop it now!"

'Boy,' I think. 'What a phony act. I hope the girls don't see through our actions.'

"God, what a phony!" Diane says. "I declare a mistrial."

"N-F-W!" (No fuckin' way!) Gracie replies. "Your mom begged for mercy first. I win. A bet is a bet. Not only did you agree, but you named the terms. Nobody said anything about whether or not she sounds honest. Just whichever is the first to beg for mercy is the loser. You're mom begged for mercy first. We win and you lose. Now, get ready to spend the rest of the night as my slave."

"She's right," Henrietta replies. "I'm sorry, honey. But, I just can't take any more. But, Gracie did a better job of whipping me than you did of whipping Nadine. They won and we lost. Now, honor your bet and release Nadine. We are their slaves for the rest of the night."

As I hear Diane coming over and beginning to loosen my leash from the tree, Henrietta leans forward and whispers into my ear "You own me, bitch." I just give her a one-word acknowledgement: "Later."

As soon as I am released, Gracie turns to me and asks, "What about her?" while pointing to Diane. I take off my collar and place it around Diane's neck. Then, I tie her wrists behind her back with the same panties that had secured my wrists earlier.

"Just string her up with her mother," I reply. "Then, let's go inside and get something to eat."

However, my daughter really surprises me. She not only leads Diane to stand directly in front of her mother, but she also forces Diane down onto her knees so that her face is even with Henrietta's cunt. She then pulls each of Henrietta's legs over Diane's shoulder and ties her ankles together. Lastly she pulls Diane's leash around the tree trunk until Diane's mouth is tight against Henrietta's cunt.

"Have fun, bitch," Gracie says to Diane. "See you in the morning."

Chapter Ten

Once we get inside, I am cooking up some bacon and eggs -- after all, it's 'breakfast' time to me even though it's near sunset -- while Gracie sets the table. I look over and see four places at the table. I tell her that slaves never eat with their mistresses. When Gracie asks what our two slaves will eat for dinner, I politely tell her that their nourishment will be found between our legs. Gracie just gives me an evil grin when she realizes what's to cum.

"Mom," Gracie asks. "I know that you spent a lot of time submitting to Daddy's sexual desires. Did you like it when he whipped you?"

"I loved it," I reply.

"So did I," she responds. "I also know that both you and Henrietta play those games together. Are you usually her top or her bottom?"

Well, I can't admit that Henrietta and I are two birds of a feather -- African-American submissive cunts that would have made perfect slave bitches if we'd lived in the antebellum era. But, if either of us had ever had a chance to become an 'Overseer' during those slave days, it would have been Henrietta. I am a natural follower, not a leader.

"Why do you ask?" I reply.

"Well," Gracie answers. "I have done both, but I prefer to be the slave rather than the master. The only reason that I agreed to Diane's bet is that I thought that you would be the loser of the contest and we would be the slaves tonight. I was hoping that you and I would be hanging from that tree together right now. I know that I am a natural bisexual submissive. I like it when others have control of me whenever we're playing sexual bondage games. Especially if I am made to eat pussy."

"Just how long have you been playing sexual bondage games?" I ask. "Of course, I must ask the big question: Has anyone fucked your cunt yet?"

"Mother," she replies. "You really need to smell the coffee. B-T-W, that wasn't a band camp that Diane and I attended this week. It was teen week at the bondage camp. Diane and I spent the week totally naked and serving as sex slaves for both guys and girls. God, I never sucked so many cocks and ate so many pussies in my life as I did this past week."

"So did Diane," she adds. "But, don't worry. Everything we did was oral or anal. One of the rules was 'N-P-P' (No pussy penetration). But, my tongue is probably about two inches longer now. It's much more talented now, too. Don't worry. Neither one of us got fucked in our cunts."

"You poor baby," I reply. "You've never been fucked? Maybe we'll have to change that soon."

"Promises. Promises. Promises," she replies. "Maybe I can get Charlie to be my first." '

"You say you're sure you're a bisexual submissive," I state. "How about Diane? Is she a natural sub, too?"

"For guys she prefers to sub," Gracie explains. "But, she prefers to Domme other pussies. She hated taking orders from the top cunts at the bondage camp. Tonight will be sure Hell for her -- subbing to us. She really wanted to make you and me her slaves."

Suddenly, I feel like shit. I am partially responsible for making Diane miserable. I hate it when that happens.

"OK," I say to Gracie. "Confession time. The whipping contest was rigged. Henrietta wants to see how her daughter will react when forced into a submissive role to women that she knows. I was about to beg for mercy. I kissed Henrietta to tell her that I was about to give in. Henrietta could have taken a lot more whipping. But, she wanted Diane to be a loser, so she begged for mercy first. We really lost the contest. But, Henrietta threw it just to see how her daughter would react."

"OH, fuck," Gracie says. "That's not fuckin' fair."

"I agree," I comment. "Follow me. When we get out there, just follow my lead."

When we get out to the tree, I see that Diane's face, hair, tits, and body are all wet. As I get close up I can smell that the wetness is piss. Henrietta has pissed on Diane's face and it splashed all over her head and front. Now I really feel bad. That should be me covered in piss, not Diane.

Without saying a word, I immediately untie Diane's collar leash from the tree, and then release her head from between her mother's legs. She's no longer locked against her mother's pussy. Then, I untie her wrists from behind her back before removing the collar around her neck. Next, I put the collar around my neck and then turn around and ask Diane to tie my wrists behind my back. Diane is puzzled, but she's still thinking that she's a slave and does as she's told.

"Mistress," I say to her. "I beg your forgiveness. Please do with me as you wish."

Gracie sees what I am doing and she steps forward, grabs my collar leash, pulls me forward, pushes me down onto my knees, and then forces my face into Henrietta's cunt. She then pulls Henrietta's legs over my shoulders before tying her ankles together behind my back. Lastly she pulls my collar leash back around the tree trunk until my face is smashed tight against Henrietta's cunt. I am now in the same position that Diane was in a few minutes ago.