Nadine's Submissive Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, a beam of light shines down from directly over Henrietta and my heads. The light only lasts a second or two, and then that area goes dark again.

"Incoming!" another of the Dirty Cunts yells.

"Nadine," Henrietta warns. "Close your eyes just in case."

SSSSSPPPPPLLLLLLAAAAASSSSHHHHH!!!!

It's a direct hit. I feel my entire body soaked with a liquid residue. I lick my lips. Yep, I just got pissed on.

"Thank, God," Henrietta says. "It's only piss."

Suddenly another beam of light shines down from above. This time it's over two other sluts sitting at the other end of the room. Just like before, the light is brief, and then the room goes dark again.

"Incoming!" another yells.

SSSSPPPPLLLLOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH!!!!

SSSPPPPLLLLLAAAATTTT!!!

"Oh, fuck," one of the sluts at the other end of the room yells. "Mother Fucker! I just got enemaed! I probably look like an ebony bitch, now!"

"You should be so lucky, cunt," Henrietta yells back.

Obviously she takes offense to racial comments -- even while sitting in the bottom of a latrine covered with piss and more.

*

Chapter Eight

Just then the side door opens, and JoAnn enters.

"OK, Dirty Cunts," she explains. "I just got a request for two Ebony cunts for an ATM Machine session."

'ATM Machine?' I mime the question to Henrietta.

'Ass to Mouth Machine,' Henrietta mimes back. 'We're going to the ass fucking room.'

JoAnn looks around the room and sees that Henrietta and I are the only Ebony bitches in the room.

"OK, you two," she says to Henrietta and me. "Get your asses moving! You both have a date with an ATM Machine."

"But, that one's a virgin," one of the other sluts says to JoAnn while looking at me. "She hasn't tasted a Bloody Mary yet."

"Don't worry," JoAnn replies. "The night's still young."

JoAnn grabs our leashes and leads both Henrietta and me past the other sluts. As we pass the sluts who just received the results of someone's enema, we both can see that their formerly Caucasian skin is now light brown and yellow. I want to rub it in, but then I could be next for such a direct hit. I finally realize that we are walking the length of the latrine towards another door located at the far end.

After exiting the Dirty Cunts waiting area (aka latrine), we are led up a set of stairs and into the dungeon area. There we spot our 'home away from home' for the next hour or so. It's a room with three pillories. Each one is labeled with the words 'ATM Machine' over the openings for the occupant's head and hands. One of the devices -- the one in its center -- is already filled by a big-assed, Caucasian BBW. Or, at least I think she's Caucasian. But, it looks like she's also been the recipient of an enema aerial assault in the Dirty Cunts Waiting Room before being brought up for 'play time'. However, right now we can't tell for sure, because she's a bit busy. She's got one young stud pounding her in the ass while she's sucking another one's big dick.

Without saying a word, JoAnn goes over to Henrietta and unlocks her cuffed wrists. She then pulls my friend and neighbor over to one of the open pillories, has her bend over and place her neck and wrists in the designated openings, then closes the top -- locking Henrietta in one of the 'ATM Machine' pillories. Then, she comes to me and repeats the performance. Soon I am also locked into the last remaining pillory. She then takes what looks like a window caulking gun and squirts some sort of grease or lube into Henrietta's ass. Naturally, I get the same treatment.

"OK, bitches," JoAnn tells the two of us. "You're all lubed and ready for a night of ass fuckin' fun."

Moments later in walks a cougar couple -- a young guy and his Dirty Cunt playtoy. He's not only a young buck, but he also looks like he's barely old enough to get into the club. His Dirty Cunt 'date' is one red hot mamma -- even though she appears to be in her 40s. The male has a big dick and I can see some ass residue sticking to it. She's also covered with dirt from head to foot -- just like the rest of us Dirty Cunts. He walks over to Henrietta, sticks his dick into her mouth, and tells her to 'get him ready for round two'. However, what's even more surprising is that the Dirty Cunt walks over to me, turns around so that I am staring at her ass, and then bends forward at her waist. I can see that her asshole is still engorged, and there appears to be cum and ass juices leaking from it. She then turns her head long enough to tell me to 'get me ready for round two', and then backs her ass into my face.

Just as I am about to begin tongue fucking her bung hole, two young white studs with big, young, and rock hard dicks enter the room. One goes over and stands behind Henrietta's ass while the other does the same to mine.

"They say that if you go black, you'll never go back," the young stud standing behind Henrietta says. "Let's find out if that's true of assfucking black bitches, too."

Moments later I feel a cock probing my poop shoot. He's no gentleman, nor is he inexperienced. He plunges his rock hard monster deep into my backdoor. He probably thinks that he's raping my ass. But, what he doesn't know is that I am an ass fucking fool from way back. Right now I'm in seventh heaven as I tongue fuck a Dirty Cunts' ass while mine is getting pounded by a big, hard, young cock. Life cannot get any better than this.

The ass that's smashed against my face relaxes so that I can breathe a second or two. But, I am still in seventh heaven as the young stud continues to pound my ass without mercy. While her ass is momentarily pulled away from my face, I glace to the side and see that the white slut in the middle pillory is no longer sucking on the cock in her mouth. Instead, she's getting a very rough skull fucking. The lucky bitch! I can't see Henrietta, but I imagine that she's also getting skull fucked by a big cock, too.

Just as quickly as the ass is pulled away from my face, it's pushed back into it. As my tongue plunges deep into her rosebud, I can feel the cock pounding my ass getting bigger and harder. I know that this guy must have been very aroused before coming into the ATM Machine room. He's not going to last much longer. Soon I will have his man cream in my bowels.

But, he's not the first to blast off. Next, I hear one of the guys skull fucking either Henrietta or the other dirty cunt yell 'Oooohhhhhh ffffuuuucccckkkkk!!!!!' From the way he says it, I know that he's just shot his wad into one of the other Dirty Cunts' mouth. I think it's the one getting blown by the white chick, but I am not sure. Then, I hear it again. Also from one of the young bucks getting his cock sucked. This time I think it's the one skull fucking Henrietta.

Next, I feel the buck fucking my ass grab me by the hips and plunge his rock hard monster deeper and deeper into my bung hole. Suddenly, he grabs my hips like his life depends upon it and then I feel him hold on for sheer life as he blasts his baby makers deep into my rectum. It feels great. Better than anything that the old hubby ever did. For a young buck, he's probably fucked a lot of young cunts and asses. This old broad is very appreciative. Now, I want to suck him clean so that he can do my puss.

"It's clean-up time, bitch," the guy behind me announces.

Suddenly, the ass smashed against my face pulls away. Next, I see the guy that just unloaded in my rosebud standing in front of the dirty slut that I have just ass tongue fucked. She obediently drops to her knees and begins to clean his cock with her mouth. Now, the situation is reversed. For now she tastes my ass residues. But, suddenly I feel a pang of jealousy. I want that cock in my cocksucker. Especially if it's got my ass juices on it.

As she kneels there sucking his cock, for the first time I see that she's got red stripes running horizontally across both of her tits. Fuck, this bitch got whipped before she got her ass fucked earlier. Now I am really jealous. I need a good pussy fuck, but I also would like to feel the lash across my ass and my tits. What a lucky bitch! I'd love to be in her shoes tonight.

As she finishes cleaning his cock, I hear him tell her that it's time to 'Return to St. Andrew's'. Now I am really jealous. But, as they leave another couple enters. This time the guy is an Ebony buck and he's escorted by a beautiful, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian cougar chick. She looks to be about my age -- late 30s or so. And, I can see cum leaking from her cunt.

He walks directly over to me since I am the only ATM Machine not in use. He plunges his rock hard black cock deep into my cocksucker as he orders me to 'get him ready'. I'm not sure if I'm getting him ready for my ass or hers, but his cock tastes great. It must be completely covered with their creampie. A mixture of his cum and her pussy juices. A cum cocktail served on a stick. One of my favorite hors d'oeuvres.

Suddenly, I feel him getting rock hard again. He begins to pull out of my mouth. I want to yell 'No, let me suck that black beauty until it breathes fire down my throat!' But, I don't get a chance. He pulls it out and immediately walks around to my ass. Even better. Now, push that thing into my cunt. But, once again, I feel its helmet probing the crack in my ass. I guess that in this room we are limited to ass fucks only. But, what I really want is a rock hard cock in my cunt. Oh, well, take what you can get when you can get it, right?

Just has he plunges his black monster deep into my bowels, the white cougar chick walks over to me and sticks her cunt in my face. I am expecting her to make me eat her creampie. But, suddenly she reaches between her legs and pulls her cunt lips wide apart. Then, she shoves her slit directly into my face and opens her flood gates. Once again, I am getting a golden shower. This time from a middle-aged blonde bombshell. No wonder why this black buck loves fucking her. She's almost as nasty as me.

I open my mouth as wide as I can and push my tongue as far forward as it will go in an attempt to lap up as much of her golden nectar as possible. But, most of it splashes off of my face. After the last of her golden nectar drips down and forms a puddle on the floor directly under my face, she slowly pulls her cunt away. I try to reach out with my tongue even more. I want to tell her that 'I need to clean you up'.

But, before I can get the words out of my piss-coated mouth, I hear a command from behind my ass telling her 'Rim me!' She quickly walks to my rear. I can't see what she's doing, but I can imagine her on her knees directly behind her black buck's ass as she tongue fucks his bum hole. Damn, why do all the beautiful blondes get all the good jobs? Why do all the black bucks prefer the cunts of blonde-haired, blue-eyed white bitches so much? Hell, I'll let him do whatever he wants to me if he just gives me a chance.

Of course, I'm thinking about this shit the entire time he's fucking my asshole. I guess I need to stop complaining and just enjoy the 'ride.' Besides. The way he's pounding me tells me that he's not a rookie at ass fucking. He's probably been doing it with his mother and sisters for quite some time. The same way that my mom, my sisters and me sucked and fucked my daddy and my brothers when I was living at home. But, none of the sucking and fucking I did with them can compare to one I am getting from the buck plowing my ass right now. God, it feels so good. Keep it up, you 'motha fucka'!

The more he plunges into my ass the more I can envision him standing directly behind me fucking my poop shoot while the blonde bitch is eating his asshole. I close my eyes so that I can better imagine the scene that my pillory does not allow me to see. But, it feels so damn good. Keep it up. Now I can feel him getting even harder. He's growing. Longer and wider. I would like to think that he's reacting to my muscle action. I am trying to clamp down on that monster with my sphincter. But, I also know that he's probably also reacting to the tongue fucking his ass.

As I am lost in my pleasures, I do not hear Henrietta bitching to the guy fucking her ass about pulling out too soon. She's reaming him a new asshole verbally while he's withdrawing his cock from her ass physically. Finally, he has heard enough and leaves the ATM Machine room. About five minutes later Chief Dirty Cunt JoAnn returns with two very large dyke guards.

"You just couldn't go one night without a turn on the whipping post, could you, Dirty Cunt Henrietta?" JoAnn asks. "OK, bitch. This is your third offense. Tonight the whipping is on your cunt. Take her to the whipping room, suspend her upside down with her legs pulled wide apart, and then give her 100 lashes on the cunt."

'O-M-G!' (Oh, my God!) I think. 'I'm a bigger pain slut than Henrietta, and I don't know if I could stand 100 lashes on the cunt. Especially if my legs are pulled wide apart, which means that many of those lashes will be landing on the inside of the twat.'

As the dyke guards are leading Henrietta away, she only gives me a naught smile and mouths the words, 'See you later. This place is fuckin' boring. Wanna join me?'

Naturally, the more I think about what she is about to endure, the more jealous I am becoming. Yes, I am tempted to create a scene just to see if I can join her. But, I'm also enjoying the ass fucking that I am receiving right now and don't want it to end.

Just as I am beginning to really get turned on, anticipating a rocked launch in my poop shoot, two teenagers enter the ASM Machine room. And, my jaw just about drops onto the floor. I am totally surprised, for neither of them is wearing a mask. I recognize both of them. Both of them are near and dear to my heart. Both of them are from our neighborhood. I know them both well.

One is a young Caucasian guy. But, not just any young Caucasian guy. He's a neighbor from down the street. In addition, he's more than just a neighbor. He's the object of my sexual fantasies. In fact, if Henrietta, Carol, and Jolene hadn't brought me to The Cougar's Den tonight, I probably would have spent the day on my knees serving his every whim.

For, I am staring directly and the face of my neighbor's son, Charlie. Amy Sue's pride and joy. The teenage boy who I caught giving my ex hubby a BJ. The very same teenage boy who whipped my ass in my garage right after I called him a whore. Right now I'm staring at his lovely blonde locks of hair. And, of course, his big teenage cock!

Before I can say anything to either of them, he steps forward and places that lovely cock at my lips.

"Suck it, bitch," he orders. "Get me ready for my Ebony whore."

Again, before I can say anything, he steps forward and pushes that lovely cock into my mouth. I willingly oblige. I can't wait to taste his teenage cum dripping down the back of my throat. Or, better yet, that rock hard cock plunging into and out of my cunt. I've fantasized about fucking him on more than one occasion. Tonight it may become reality.

Of course, when he plunges his rock hard monster down my throat, I get a mixture of flavors. Dried cum, dried pussy juice, and, naturally, dried ass juices. I don't know how many Dirty Cunts or young girls have serviced this rod. All I know is that right now it belongs to me, and I am going to enjoy every second that it's in any of my holes.

"Rim me, bitch," Charlie orders to the Ebony teenager who is accompanying him.

Without saying a word, she immediately drops to her knees directly behind his ass. She quietly, and very submissively, times the actions of her head to match the actions of his ass. It does not take long for her to begin tongue fucking his bung hole. What a sight we must make. A black buck is fucking my ass while his white slut is rimming his asshole. And, a young white teenage buck is skull fucking my face while his Ebony slut is tongue fucking his ass.

But, that's not the most amazing thing about this sight. For, the Ebony slut tongue fucking his ass is someone near and dear to my heart. She's a young, teenage bronze goddess with beautiful, long black straight hair. She's also got gorgeous tits for her age with dark, long nipples. Her very slender waist is a good contrast to her very fuckable bubble butt.

But, most of all, her fully shaven, bald as a baby's behind cunt is just begging to be fucked. Of course, her face is absolutely beautiful, and her big, round lips are just perfect for sucking cocks. In short, she's a bronze, teenage goddess that reminds me of me when I was younger. Much younger.

Thank God that I am wearing a mask. As he plunges his rock hard cock deep into and out of my piss and cum coated cocksucker, I am truly glad that neither of them can recognize any of my facial and body markings.

For, the bitch tongue fucking Charlie's ass is none other than my very own daughter, Gracie!

*

Chapter Nine

About an hour after sucking Charlie's cock while my very own teenage daughter was rimming his ass, Chief Dirty Cunt JoAnn comes and releases me from my ATM Machine pillory. When I realize that Henrietta has not yet returned, I know that something is up. It does not take me long to remember how when JoAnn was asked about my Bloody Mary initiation, she replied 'The night's still young.' Now I am about to find out what she meant.

She leads me into another special room -- naturally this one is labeled 'Reserved for Bloody Marys and Friends'. Upon entering, I see a rather unique set of floor stocks and know that my freedom is short lived. I quickly find myself locked in a kneeling position with one set of stocks securing my ankles and a second set locking my calves just below my knees. There's also a chain running from the center of the ankle stock to the back of my collar. With my wrists still locked behind my back, I have no choice but to service whatever cunt, cock, or asshole that is presented to my face.

Shortly after JoAnn leaves me locked in position, a young Caucasian girl and her 'friend' enter the room. She does not say anything. She merely walks up to me, presents her blood covered cunt to my face, and tells me to 'clean me up, bitch.' That's when the nasty, kinky side of me takes over, for I quickly lean as far forward as my neck chain allows, stick my tongue into her slit, and begin my chore. Before the night is over, I am forced to clean three bloody cunts and three blood-covered cocks.

By closing time I have a very sore asshole, very tired facial muscles, dried cum, blood, and piss on my face, and cum and my own ass juices leaking from my bung hole. But, the submissive slut in me loves every minute of it. And, without a doubt, my biggest delight of the night was seeing my totally naked daughter kneeling, and then rimming, my teenage fantasy Dom while I suck his cock clean. Now I know that she's just like her mom -- a naturally submissive slut.

Once the club is officially closed, JoAnn leads me to the Dirty Cunts entry/exit door where Henrietta, who spent the entire night locked in an ATM Machine pillory, is awaiting along with several other Dirty Cunts. She finally removes our masks, but keeps our wrists cuffed behind our backs. We are also still wearing our collars and leashes as we exit the building. All of us also both look and smell terrible, for none of us are allowed to shower before exiting The Cougar Club. That's when I see that Henrietta has a very large Dirty Sanchez completely encircling her mouth. I figure that I have one, too.

Eventually both Jolene and Carol also join us in the cougar's parking lot. But, unlike us, they are still relatively clean. Both have dried cum on their faces, pussy lips, and thighs. Both also have cum still dripping from their cunts -- proof that they were recently fucked. Other than that, both are relatively clean from head to foot.

Now that the club has closed, I am expecting Jolene and Carol to release us from our cuffs. But, instead they grab our leashes, lead us over to the back of their van, force us to our knees, and then tell us to clean their cunts. Creampie duty, once again. 'Why not?' I tell myself. 'Hell, these are probably the two cleanest cunts that I' lick all night.'

1...56789...11