Nadine's Submissive Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes him about two or three minutes after shooting his load down deep into my fuck box to begin to go soft. Fuck! Keep pounding my puss. I want a second O. Give it to me, you bastard! I want a second trip around the world. Don't stop now! But, he's getting softer and softer. Our friction is slowly easing. Eventually, he pops free. With nothing inside of me anymore, he stands up. I want to cry.

"Stay right there, bitch," he orders. "Stay in the Piledriver. Don't you dare move."

Then, he goes over and uncuffs Henrietta from the Whipping Wall. But, instead of freeing her, he cuffs her wrists behind her back again. He then leads her over to me and has her stand directly over my face.

"Clean up time, bitches," he tells us both.

He then forces her to her knees and makes her squat with her puss directly over my face. We are both still wearing spyder gags, but both of us do have use of our tongues. Suddenly I feel her cunt getting pushed directly onto my mouth. Simultaneously, I feel her mouth on my cunt.

"It's clean up time, whores," he orders us both. "Do a good job and you may get to come back tomorrow."

God, I can't wait until tomorrow.

1...67891011