Naked at College 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to provide one final demonstration for you of the differences in body shape and distribution. Suzannah."

"Yes, ma'am?" She stepped forward.

"If you would, turn sideways to the class, get down on your knees, and clasp your buttocks with your hands."

This was a quite unusual request. She didn't at all understand what useful purpose this would serve. But, students often fail to appreciate the wisdom of their professors. She did as she was instructed, even clasping her little fanny cheeks with her hands.

"Oh wait, yes, I forgot one thing. First, measure a distance from your elbow to the tips of your fingers, starting from your knees."

This was now even more mysterious, at least to Suzannah. She let go of her bum and rested her arm on the floor in front of her bent knee, measuring from her elbow out straight to the tips of her fingers.

"Very good, now again grasp firmly your buttocks and lean forward to touch the floor with your nose at that distant point."

It at first seemed to be quite a difficult task, but it turned out to be not at all difficult for her, although in doing so the boys toward the left side of the room got quite a nice picture of Suzannah's precious fanny rising up. In fact, with her hands grasping her cheeks, they naturally spread fully open, as if she was spreading them for the boys, giving them a very delightful sight right down into the brown valley to her cute red rosebud. Quite a few of them really could not resist grasping as well something of their own. And, of course, from this angle, they were also presented with a backside view of Suzannah's preciously shaved cunnie. There was something about seeing it presented this way, as if she was a doe presenting herself to her buck. She was quite proud though of having successfully performed the experiment. She sat back on her haunches, smiling up at Miss Baker, stilling holding onto her cheeks. Miss Baker hadn't told her to let go.

"Alright now, very good, Suzannah. You can get up. Now, Robert, why don't you give it a try."

Suzannah got back up, a big smile on her face.

Robert took the complementary position, measured out the distance, and grasped his buttocks, which he found really quite demeaning. He had no interest in spreading his cheeks open for the girls, or, even worse, for the boys, toward the right side of the class, but he knew that he would inevitably do so as he bent forward.

The girls did indeed smile victoriously at his embarrassed exposure as his bottom rose up and cheeks spread apart, his hairy balls swinging beneath them.

And then Robert quickly let go of his cheeks as he clumsily fell forward, almost slamming his nose against the floor. He had assumed that it would be as easy for him as it had been for Suzannah. But, it was not.

"Go ahead, Robert," Miss Baker suggested. "Try again, if you want. You certainly don't want to have this little girl show you up now, do you?" That was perhaps not called for, but boys did naturally assume that they could match anything physical that a girl could do. It was just a playful teasing.

Robert did try again, and again, and again. But, each time it was the same. The girls were now laughing quite openly at his multiple layers of embarrassment, spreading his cheeks and then falling forward. Robert felt mortified, nor was it too pleasant for the boys. Their erections were quickly lost as they saw a member of their sex so visibly mocked.

Miss Baker did eventually see that it was perhaps going too far and she ended the exercise. "Alright, Robert, that's enough." He gladly but ruefully got to his feet. "It's not, of course, Bobby's fault. It's simply a physical demonstration of differences between men and women with regard to shape and weight distribution. Let's now get to the heart of the male anatomy," so to speak.

Robert was terribly relieved to have the spectacle end, but he wasn't too sure that it was going to be any better facing the class so that the girls could inspect his penis and testicles. The class grew quiet as they expectantly waited for Miss Baker to proceed.

Robert took a deep breath.

Miss Baker took a deep breath as well. She knew she had to maintain her own composure if she expected the students to do so as well. But, it had been awhile since she had last handled male genitalia. "Alright then, girls, and boys, um, well, the most distinctive difference between a boy and girl is provided by the genitalia. The male genitalia, as you can see." They certainly did. "Consists of the penis." She lifted up Robert's penis with the tip of her yardstick, like she was lifting up a snake with a stick. "And, his testicles." She dropped the penis and pressed the yardstick into his thighs to get to his balls. He opened his legs up further to provide her better access. She slid the edge of the yardstick beneath his nuts and lifted them up once again. "The scrotum is a thin sac of skin and muscle in which lie Robert's testicles. The scrotum acts as a climate control system, allowing the testicles to be slightly away from the rest of the body, keeping them a bit cooler than normal body temperature for optimal sperm development." It was a comical sight but the girls still blushed at the thought of his sperm.

"Of course, the most notable part of the male anatomy would be the glans, which, I'm afraid, is actually hidden in this case. As you can see, Robert still has his foreskin. It kind of looks like he's all cuddled up in his little pale comforter."

The girls giggled at that, and the boys with foreskin cringed. The boys without smiled. They were glad that they had been circumcised, as they did feel the skin covering looked a little silly, if not gross. "But, a foreskin can be a good thing. It provides a natural protection to the glans, as well as facilitating lubrication and stimulation." The boys with foreskin blushed at that. They knew full well what she meant by that, although perhaps she wasn't actually referring to their masturbation. It wasn't really clear, but they were not about to ask for clarification. "Of course, you must be careful, boys, to keep it clean." She leaned the yardstick against the blackboard, reached over, carefully took hold of Robert's penis with her thumb and finger, and pulled the foreskin back. She could feel her heart racing. "Be sure to wash beneath it when you bathe. I'm sure your mothers though explained this to you."

Robert cringed and looked away, his face turning a deep red.

"Now we can see the glans, which has many important components, including the urinary meatus." She pointed the head of the penis to the class and squeezed it, opening up the slit.

Nobody really wanted to see that, nor did Robert particularly like showing it.

"And, of course, the corona, the sulcus." Miss Baker proceeded through the penis parts, lifting and posing the head to illustrate various parts, pointing each out with her index finger. She had to stifle a grin. It was a really handsome penis and she had to admit to taking some pleasure in this demonstration. She wondered if it would be helpful to have some of the other boys display their penises as well. Perhaps some of them are circumcised. It might be useful to compare the penises. She found her thoughts to be drifting away as she covered each minute detail, for the benefit of the class.

Robert found the whole experience to be excruciatingly embarrassing but, as a young man, he could not deny the pleasure of the feel of a pretty woman handling his penis, particularly as she was so gently, lightly, sliding her finger along his sensitive head. He surely hoped that he would not get excited. He tried to think of playing golf. He liked to play golf. He imagined putting. You have to really concentrate while putting. You can't let yourself be distracted, although not too many golfers are asked to putt while an attractive woman is fondling, stroking, your naked penis.

Miss Baker lifted his penis up straight so that the class could see the underside. "And, here is one of the more important parts of the penis, the frenulum." She lightly slid her finger up and down the very sensitive skin. "The frenulum is a Y-shaped web of skin that connects the foreskin to the underside of the head of the penis." She carefully turned the penis in different directions, so that everyone could see, all the while lightly caressing him with her finger. In his imagination, Robert kept flubbing his putt. "This is the most sensitive part of the penis, containing quite a number of nerve endings."

"Miss Baker," Robert quietly warned.

"See? I am trying to touch Robert every so lightly, but he is clearly feeling quite stimulated." She continued to caress the boy or, more accurately, the underside of his penis. "Circumcision usually removes quite a bit of the frenulum, which is clearly a loss to the boy." The boys with foreskin now had a moment of their own to smile, and they did.

Robert though was doing much more than that. His penis was swelling up.

"Oh my!" Miss Baker squeaked as she felt the expansion with her fingers. She quickly let go, but it did not fall back down to its original limp state. It was now hanging out, like a fishing pole with a heavy catch on the line, and the pole was slowly succeeding in pulling up its catch. "Oh my, oh my," she repeated as she saw him growing in size before her eyes, as well as the eyes of the girls in the class, which were expanding as well at the sight of his growth. Miss Baker tried to maintain her composure. "Yes, well, as you can see, girls, and boys, Robert is developing an erection. This was, of course, a natural result of the frenulum stimulation."

"Oh yes, Miss Baker," Suzannah offered, "Robert gets a really big one." Quite a bit tittering could be heard. Suzannah furrowed her brow. She did not understand how this factual statement was so amusing to the girls.

"Yes, well, Robert, um, please, I have, um, stopped the stimulation. You can let it go back down." She turned to her students. "Now, don't you worry, it will go back down in a second."

Robert clenched his eyes shut, desperately trying to think of anything other than sex, but knowing that all of these girls were looking at his growing hard-on made this so terribly difficult.

"It's really getting big, Miss Baker," Tracie observed.

"Oh my, yes," Miss Baker observed. She realized that she would just have to accept its condition and move forward. "Well, of course students, you should know the reason a boy gets an erection." They think they knew darn well why Bobby got an erection: it was Miss Baker tickling it!

"The primary physiological mechanism is the autonomic dilation of arteries supplying blood to the penis which fills three spongy erectile tissue chambers, causing it to lengthen and stiffen." Miss Baker slid her finger up and down the shaft of his growing cock to illustrate her point. She could feel a bit of warmth within her own thighs as well. The students started to take notes. They knew it was a good chance this would be on the test. "The engorged erectile tissue also presses against and constricts the veins that carry blood." Miss Baker took hold of his erection with her index finger and thumb and turned the stiff shaft left and right, so that everyone could see. His aroused state and large size were at least helpful as you could now actually see engorged blood vessels. "More blood enters than leaves the penis until an equilibrium is reached where an equal volume of blood flows into the dilated arteries and out of the constricted veins; a constant erectile size is then achieved." And, by now, Robert had clearly achieved quite an equilibrium. "My goodness," Miss Baker exclaimed. "He's awfully big, isn't he, Miss Baker," Sally observed, expressing the thought shared by everyone in the room, including Miss Baker.

"I told you so," exclaimed Suzannah, with some satisfaction.

Miss Baker had never seen one this large before. It would certainly be thick within her hand, and it must be eight to even nine inches. She used her yardstick to check. It was indeed really quite big.

Many of the boys were now feeling a little envious. None of them wanted to be in Robert's position, having their erect penises measured by Miss Baker, but they did wish they had one as big as his.

Sally further inquired, "Are all guys this big, Miss Baker?"

"Um, no, no, Sally, I'm afraid, I mean, no, not really." She rested the yardstick against the wall and lightly placed her finger on the tip of Robert's erect dick, circling it around and around, contemplating its size and shape. "You can see, um, how shiny the head is now, all engorged with blood. It's really quite a brilliant red."

Many of the girls were also feeling very warm themselves. Robert squeezed his eyes shut. He was trying to distract his thoughts away from the delicate, sensual touch of Miss Baker's finger. If she kept this up he might even go over the top, and that would be mortifying.

Miss Baker though was lost in her own thoughts, or more accurately his cock. She was just mesmerized by its stoutness. It was really quite impressive, even intimidating. She wondered what it would feel like inside her. Perhaps size did matter? Could she even take it? She realized that she would like to find out.

"Miss Baker," Robert whispered, snapping her back to reality.

"Oh yes, yes," she replied, reluctantly removing her fingers from his thick, proud plum.

"Let's, um, turn our attention to the other sex." The boys were quite happy to do that. The girls, however, did nothing to shift their attention. They knew what they wanted to look at, and Miss Baker noticed the problem. "Bobby," she suggested, "why don't you turn to face the blackboard, perhaps that will help you relieve the problem."

Robert was relieved for the privacy. He was now showing the girls his butt, but that was a lot less troublesome than his erection. He could feel himself instantly begin to relax, although he also did feel a bit silly, like he was back in grade school, standing in the corner and, in this case, it was for exposing his erection to girls in the class.

"Now, let's take a look at Suzannah." Suzannah smiled proudly. This was what she had been waiting for. She clasped her hands behind her back, waiting for her moment in the sun. "Yes, well." Miss Baker was still clearly lost in her thoughts. "There really isn't much to see here. Just her vaginal mound and crevice." She had lost her enthusiasm for further lecture. Suzannah's cunnie was quite minimal in form, but the boys felt that it was still very intriguing. They had quite a number of questions that were left unanswered.

Suzannah literally stepped forward to fill the breach by offering her own breach. "Here let me open it up so everyone can see inside." She reached down and spread open her slit, revealing to the class her inner lips, as well as the moist inner crevices and folds usually hidden inside. "Up here, toward the top, is, of course, my clitoral hood." The boys, and the girls, were dumbstruck at her comfort with this most intimate display. "A bit down below is my urethral opening." She looked up to the class. "You know, where I pee." The boys were not particularly interested in that. "And, just a bit farther down, is my vaginal opening. You know, where a guy would put his penis."

The boys' erections rapidly returned. It was the girls' turn to feel embarrassed. Sally though suggested, "You know, I don't think Robert could fit in there." That didn't actually generate much of any giggles. It seemed to be a stone cold truth, and one that made everyone a little uncomfortable thinking about.

"Well, I never actually had any guy in there before although, if you have a speculum, Miss Baker, you would be able to see that my hymen is gone." She was speaking so clinically, but that did not diminish the erotic appeal, at least for the boys. They were enthralled. This was far and away the best class they had ever taken at Abberville.

"Yes, well, I suggest we now split into two groups. Suzannah, why don't you set up over there, at the other side of the room. The boys can come to you for a closer look, and the girls can come up here to study Robert." The girls and the boys were both ecstatic.

Suzannah scampered across the room, her little titties wiggling as she went, the boys' eyes following closely her perky tush as she passed them by.

Robert bowed his head. He was the only one in the room not enthusiastic.

Suzannah waited expectantly at the back of the room for the boys to arrive for their closer inspection. She could feel her heart fluttering in anticipation, and she took a few deep breaths to try to calm herself down. This was her first class, her first real in depth Program exercise, and she wanted it to go well. She certainly hoped that she could help the boys out, that it would be a good learning experience for them.

They certainly did appear eager. The students were sitting in those traditional classroom combined table-chairs, and a few of them almost crashed to the floor as the boys scrambled to get out of them to be the first to arrive, to get the best places around her body.

They circled around her like a pack of dogs in heat which, Suzannah had to admit, did make her feel a bit uncomfortable. She noticed rather obvious bulges in the pants of a few of them, and she was a little disappointed to see that. She was hoping that this would be a serious scientific study. She would certainly be thrilled if her classes included live models and real data to bring to life her studies. But, she also understood that boys will be boys, and it might be difficult for some of them not to get at least a little excited. After all, she was a naked girl, and her mother did say that she was a rather pretty girl. Mothers though can be a very biased source for such an opinion. The excited state of the boys did at least suggest that perhaps her mother was right. She could at least take some satisfaction in that. The fact that they had erections wasn't all that bad.

The boys were indeed quite excited. Previous laboratory studies in this class included dissections of frogs, salamanders, and even, one time, Miss Baker brought in a human finger. All of that had been quite interesting, albeit a bit gross. This was really much more interesting, to say the least.

The boys crowded around Suzannah, with quite a bit of pushing and positioning. Everybody, of course, wanted to be right in front, although Timmy Evans actually got right behind her. This was one time that his particular predilection proved to be advantageous. For most everyone else, this was the least desirable location but, for Timmy, he felt he had just been provided his dream. Suzannah had such a cute little bottom: so perky, so round, and so naked! His cock was straining within his slacks just gazing upon her sweet, precious crack.

The other boys were transfixed by a different crack, albeit a few of them were looking higher up, largely because they were at her side and did not have a particularly good vantage point for her cunnie. They were naturally disappointed, but not terribly so. They were still grinning ear to ear to be looking at, and standing this close to, a naked girl's titty. Suzannah did not have particularly large titties, as Miss Baker had indicated, but they were still real live naked ones that were within arm's reach.

Nobody, though, was reaching out to touch anything. They were understandably uncertain whether this would be allowed. They had been allowed to touch the frogs and the salamanders; in fact, they were required to do so even if they didn't really want to. But, this did seem to be a bit different. Touching a naked girl like this might even constitute some sort of a sexual harrassent, for all they knew.

Miss Baker, though, reassured them. "Now, students, I don't want you to just look. You need to explore the anatomy as well. Get your hands dirty, so to speak. Really get a good feel of the specimen."