Naked at College 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warning was either too late or unnecessary. Tracie felt the surge and twitch of his dick with her fingers and then a sudden splash of a hot wetness against her lips.

It was his cum. She knew it. What else could it be? And, she knew she had to act fast before he, they, were caught. There was really nothing else to do, no better option. She opened her lips and slid the tip of his cock into her mouth, thereby catching all but the initial splash within her mouth.

Jackson tried to help as well, shifting his hips so that her face was largely hidden from view from all but a few of the students, and certainly hidden from Mr. Bernoulli. He even leaned forward, trying to convey the impression that he was reaching behind her to once again obtain a measurement. His movement also succeeded in driving his cock deeper into her mouth, and this was helpful in avoiding spillage although it did make Tracie somewhat nervous, as his cock was now gushing its load toward the back of her mouth.

Tracie knew that someday she would probably do this for a guy, and that guy was very likely to be Jackson. She did like him, probably truly loved him, very much. But, she had always felt that girls who did such things were being rather slutty. This was essentially a blow job, and blow jobs were things that you paid a whore to do, or that girls who were desperate for a boy friend would do. Certainly her mother would never approve of such a thing. But, here she was, her mouth open, a cock now stuck inside, and it was even spurting and spewing its gism into her mouth. She surely hoped nobody was noticing it. What would, what could, she say afterward?

Still, though, it was kind of neat, if not actually exciting. She could feel her heart racinig as glob after glob filled her mouth. And, she knew that it was probably giving Jackson a lot of pleasure. She even encouraged him, at least a bit, by using her tongue on him as he continued to spurt. If he was going to do it, he clearly should get all of it out. They couldn't have him dripping on the floor afterward.

And, besides, she had to admit, it didn't really taste bad. It wasn't like it was urine or something. It was the stuff from which babies were made. That was pretty cool, she thought, as she felt the cream splashing against her tongue. In fact, someday, she hoped, her baby, their baby. And, with that thought, she smiled to herself during the last remaining squirts.

When he was done, when he knew that he didn't have anymore, he pulled back and out. "Oh my gosh, Tracie, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, honestly, I didn't mean to, I didn't want to, are you ok?"

Tracie waved his apologies off. She wanted to speak but she felt that she had to keep her lips tightly sealed. She was surprised that the stuff really wasn't that easy to swallow. It was kind of thick and gruelish. She glanced around for something to drink, something to help her get it down, but there really wasn't anything. She looked up at Jackson and smiled, albeit with a somewhat distressed expression, as she let it be known that he would have to a wait a bit for her to reply. Jackson leaned forward and gave her a kiss.

Although immediately thereafter they both looked over at Mr. Bernoulli.

Mr. Bernoulli had missed Jackson's eruption as well, as he was now focusing much of his attention on Betty Lou, a very pretty girl who sat in the front row with really quite prominently large breasts. He could see now that they didn't stand up perfectly well on their own. Their shape was a bit more oblong than round, but he had always liked naturally large breasts, and these were so clearly luscious and full. It hardly took any movement on her part for them to wobble and jiggle, like giant mounds, or more accurately, bags of juicy, tasty jello. He had to admit that he was feeling rather jealous of her partner John who was provided the delight of measuring them. He considered coming up with some sort of excuse to insert himself into the process. A good professor will provide personal assistance. But, frankly, he was concerned now about his own erection. He wasn't too sure that Betty Lou would appreciate the obvious jutting pole in his slacks. She was already clearly a bit embarrassed at having to measure Joseph's hard cock. Man, if the students knew how much better it was for them now. They so often complained at how hard and demanding college was. He was certainly never given the opportunity to measure a naked coed's breasts when he was in college. He was now beginning to appreciate some of the value of The Program.

But, he didn't want to be caught simply staring at Betty Lou's breasts while playing with himself behind his desk. He turned his attention back to his computer. Wikipedia, certainly the most authoritative site for all that is factual, reported the results of a number of studies. Of particular interest for this class exercise was that self-measurement studies generally reported an average length of approximately 6 inches, whereas a couple of academic studies reported an average length of little more than 5 inches. This was a nice validation of his decision to have the girls conduct the measurements. Self-report did appear to result in a bit longer of a measurement than peer-report. Actually, he wondered if perhaps he should have had the boys all measure themselves first, so that he could demonstrate this empirically. Well, it was too late for that now. Maybe next year.

Nancy, being more experienced in such matters, had anticipated the problem that had troubled both Patty and Tracie. Actually, for her it wasn't really a problem. "Now, Georgie, would your big manly thing like a happy ending?"

"Heh?" He continued to be at a loss for words, preferring instead to just bask in the pleasure of Nancy slowly stroking her fist up and down his stiff shaft. He also wasn't entirely sure what she meant. He had a good inkling, but didn't want to embarrass himself by being wrong, or at least he wanted to be sure he was right

"He's been so stiff and hard for so long. I think it would be a terrible shame for him to have to go back into the dark without having the chance to show off."

George was getting a better idea of what she meant, but unless she was entirely clear he still could be wrong. "Excuse me?"

Nancy enjoyed the fact that she was just hinting at what perhaps should be obvious. It was part of her way of enticing and teasing boys. She always enjoyed this moment, as she probably now could get a guy to do just about anything for her, as he would so much want to climax. "I really enjoy watching a guy squirt his stuff. It's so impressive how hard it squirts and how much shoots out. I bet you squirt a lot of stuff, don't you Georgie."

George again didn't really know if he did. He certainly had no basis of comparison, but it did often seem impressive to him and, it had been a few days since he had last masturbated. He had almost done it the night before and he was now glad that his dorm mate had come home early. It should be a good amount, although he knew that it really shot harder and longer when he forced himself to have a real long jerk-off. This really hadn't been very long at all, Nancy's perception notwithstanding.

"I just love to make a guy cum, to feel his stiff cock twitch and jerk in my hand while his hot wet cream just gushes and spurts all over the place."

George definitely could not put it off too long with talk like that, and with a hand like Nancy's working on him.

"But, where oh where will you squirt your stuff, Georgie?"

He usually shot off onto some toilet paper, not wanting to leave any evidence for his roommate, although having to shlep it down to the men's room afterward was always quite anticlimactic, to say the least.

"We can't have you squirting your nasty, sticky stuff all over my nice clean white bosom, can we?" She was killing him with this talk. "Although, I really would like that. I love the feel of hot wet manly cream, and I know that you would cover them all over the place, although, goodness Georgie, it is a bit of a lot to cover, don't you think?"

George's eyes had briefly closed, but they now opened with her suggestion to consider the size of her tits, a suggestion that was indeed most pleasurable, and he imagined how nice it would be to cum all over those lusciously large round white globes. His dick seemed to even strain in her hand, trying to reach out for them.

"We don't want anybody to see you though, do we? Would you like everyone to see you gush your hot nasty spunk all over my pretty white titties?"

Any second now. He really couldn't wait any longer. Her fingers gripping and sliding up and down his shaft, and her soft, sexy, flirtatious voice was just too much to resist.

"Maybe though it would be a good place, the best place, cause if you squirted on me there I could smell your sweet scent all through the next class."

That did it. That well familiar wave of inevitability surged through him, his balls tightened and his dick twitched as he felt the first gush swarm up through his shaft.

Nancy quickly shifted him over and leaned forward to try to keep it as private as possible. She actually wouldn't mind if anyone saw him do it. She particularly didn't mind any guys seeing. That would in fact make it all the more fun. But, she was concerned about possibly getting into trouble, and she did appreciate that it might not be the best thing for her reputation. She smiled with satisfaction as she watched, and felt, George squirt and spurt his gism all over her breasts.

It wasn't the most cum she had ever seen, and it didn't splat against her with the most force she had ever felt, but it was still a pretty impressive sight. "My, my Georgie, look at all of it, so much cream." She continued to stroke him as she altered its direction so that it would cover as much of her as possible. "You're like some sort of bull, Georgie. My goodness, you would just fill me up, wouldn't you."

George had never felt so proud. This was certainly better than any home run he had ever hit, including even the one during the championship game against Templeton. No home run was ever accompanied with such base pleasurable waves of orgasmic release.

"It's so warm, and wet, and thick, and sticky." Her tits were getting dowsed with his white, thick cum. "Ohhhhhhh Georgie, I just love it so much. It's just so lovely, don't you think?"

He did indeed. His legs became weak as he felt and watched his dick gush and spew his load all over her, each blast accompanied by a surge of pleasure, each blast leaving its mark on her white lusciousness, now all the more appealing, more tasty, more sexy, so covered in cream.

When he finished he leaned forward, in exhaustion, to admire the sight. Her breasts were fully littered with splats, drops, streaks, and drips of white sticky gism.

Nancy though quickly worked the globs of cum evenly over her breasts. Her nipples stiffened up as she caressed the warm balm into her skin.

When she was finished her breasts shined in the stark lighting of the classroom with a nice glistening sheen. She smiled gratefully at George. "It does feel rather nice, so warm, and so good for the skin, I imagine. And they smell now so fresh and pretty. I'll be able to think of your big manly penis all day long. My own special, personal, private perfume."

"Girls," Mr. Bernoulli announced, "when you feel you have gotten a good measurement of the young man's penis, bring the results up to my desk right away so I can gather all the values." He could have just called on the girls, or had them write the values on the board, but that would have violated the confidentiality of the assessment and, besides, it was nice to have an excuse to have the girls traipse on up to the front of the class, as some of them did so as he had instructed (i.e., right away) and that provided a nice opportunity to watch their large, medium, or small titties jiggle and wiggle as they approached. Many, of course, did their best to cover them with a hand; some even covered themselves with a blouse, but it was still a real nice parade of feminine delight, even if at times they were modestly well covered. Nancy though proudly displayed hers, which seemed to be glistening with perspiration.

Once he had gotten all of the measurements from the girls, he then asked the boys to bring up their measurements of the girls. This did not take as long as they only had to tuck their cocks back into their pants, although a couple, for some reason, decided to walk up to the front of the room with their erections still proudly displayed, drawing quite a bit of giggling and pointing from the girls.

By the time the boys finished it was clear that there would not be sufficient time to compile the results. Mr. Bernoulli indicated that they could go over the findings in the next class meeting, which did actually draw quite a bit groans of disappointment.

Suzannah gleamed in triumph. Her intervention did appear to be a major success. She wondered if perhaps it would someday be incorporated into the lab manuals for statistics courses. She might even be cited as the originator of the exercise, although perhaps Mr. Bernoulli might actually get the credit. Well, the truth would be evident from her own report, if she was able to get it published.

To be continued...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next episode of Naked at College, Suzannah and Robert, is hopefully loaded and ready by now, if you want to move on. Perhaps I should have kept it as one continuous story, but, as you can see, it is already very long. The second part concerns the afternoon. In any case, I enjoyed writing it, and I surely hope you enjoyed reading it. I am happy to receive feedback, and please do vote!

1...67891011