Naked at College 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was saying this as she was staring at Robert's cock, now about 50% limp. It was still pretty impressive in this state, at least compared to those she had seen in the past, and she was not about to just look at it. Having touched it once, she wanted to do so again.

In the meantime, with Miss Baker's permission, actually her instruction, the boys dove in and got their hands dirty as quick as possible. Suzannah was in fact almost shoved to the floor. Perhaps she might have been if not for the fact that Timmy groped her behind almost as strongly as the hands pressed from the front.

Their enthusiasm for exploring her body though was very gratifying for her. She could tell that she must be providing a tremendous service. They were clearly terribly interested in exploring most every inch of her body. Admittedly, they were not particularly interested in some of her parts, but that was understandable. The focus of Miss Baker's lecture had been on sexual anatomy, and that would naturally mean that the boys were suppose to explore in particular these parts of her anatomy, and they did so with considerable vigor.

There was even a bit of pushing and shoving. When Alex loudly complained about being pushed to the side, Miss Baker reluctantly turned her attention away from Robert's cock to establish better order and discipline. "Now, listen here boys," she exclaimed from across the room. "Don't make me come over there. You will be sorry if I have to do that." They knew darn well that was true. They sure as heck didn't want the professor standing over them as they explored Suzannah's body, and Miss Baker would indeed be very annoyed to have to let go of this really big, wonderful cock just to discipline some delinquent boys. "I want all of you to be respectful of each other, and of Suzannah. Take your turn and make room so that everyone can have an opportunity."

Alex was quickly allowed back in. Anytime one boy was getting a crack at Suzannah's crack that meant another boy did not, but they fully realized that they had been given a tremendous opportunity here, one that does not come along very often, and they were not about to let greed or jealousy ruin it.

Suzannah appreciated Miss Baker's scolding. She had been starting to feel a little overwhelmed, maybe even a bit nervous, if not panicked. It's a little disconcerting, to say the least, to be a naked girl, and a rather little one at that, manhandled by a crowd of guys. It was all for the sake of science and education, but she had to admit to feeling a bit unsettled there for awhile. Upon Miss Baker's warning, though, the chaos quickly dissipated.

She was still covered by quite a number of feeling, exploring, and groping hands, but they were now more measured, careful, even polite. It was really a terribly strange experience. It would have been odd enough for one boy to be running his hands all over her naked body, but she could hardly count the number that were exploring, caressing her. It felt like she had fallen into a pit of a hundred floating hands, feeling her in her most intimate of places.

It wasn't like, though, a bad feeling. On the contrary, much of it felt really, really nice. It would be stimulating enough to have a young man explore her titties. She was feeling about 5-15 hands exploring her titties. She couldn't really give a precise number because they kept changing and moving around. Her nipples quickly stiffened, and some of the hands and fingers then focused their attention just on her nips. It was actually kind of exciting. She could feel her cunnie getting warm and moist. Of course, her thighs and cunnie were getting most of the attention, and a number of the boys' fingers were trying to get up inside. It felt like a herd of puppies trying to get at a single teat, with most of them not even knowing where it was. "Would you guys like me to open it up again?"

She was greeted with a chorus of "Oh yes!" "Absolutely!" "Yet bet" She smiled in appreciation for their enthusiastic interest. She reached down and used her index fingers to spread open her lips. The boys gasped in awe. The ones right in front kneeled down to get a better look, which was very much appreciated by those toward the back of the group.

"Can you see the clitoris okay?"

The boys in front nodded vigorously, a few of them stuck their own hands down into their pants. Johnny spoke up. "It actually looks a little bigger than it did before."

"Well, it does do that when I diddle it." The boys with their hands down their pants squeezed real hard at that revelation. "And, some of you guys are kind of stimulating it that way, you know, like Miss Baker did to Robert."

"You mean, like this?" Johnny offered, reluctantly pulling his hand out of his pants to reach out and rub Suzannah's erect clit.

"Oh yes," she gasped, feeling now a little lightheaded and breathless. "But, you know, um, don't do it real hard. Be kind of gentle like."

"Here, let me try," asked Alex. Johnny reluctantly moved aside. He clearly did not want to do so, but if anyone complained a second time, there was unlikely to be a second chance for any of them.

Suzannah was now engulfed by quite a number of fingers attempting to diddle her clit, and an equal number taking turns sliding up inside her. She didn't mind. She knew that this was all part of their education, part of the demonstration. She at times did say, "That's enough, that's enough," partly to encourage the boy who was currently diddling or fingering her to let another one get a chance, but also to give herself at least a momentary breather, albeit each time only a very, very brief moment of relief before the next finger stepped in.

It wasn't too long before she was finding herself feeling a bit weak in the legs. "Um, I need, uh, guys, to um." She didn't want to fully explain her predicament, but she did let go of her lips in order to use her hands to steady herself on the shoulders of one or two guys in closest proximity.

Her cunnie immediately closed, but just as quickly a couple of boy fingers pitched in to open them back up again so other fingers could more easily explore her clit and hole.

Timmy, in the meantime, had become a bit emboldened in the rear. He at first just pleasured himself by fondling Suzannah's bottom. That was itself a tremendous treat. He had never felt a real girl's bottom before. This was so cool. Her fanny felt so soft, so round, so adorable. He squeezed and caressed to his heart's content, at times even sliding his fingers up and down her crack, albeit not so far to actually touch her in her most secret, personal spot. He did though go so far as to occasionally lightly pat her bottom, like he was giving her a little spanking.

Suzannah didn't seem to mind. She never reached back to slap his hands away. It seemed as if she was just presenting her naked bottom to him to do with what he wished, a fantasy that a boy would never imagine ever coming true.

When he saw boys in front kneeling down he did likewise in the rear, and then went for more. He grasped each of her cheeks in his hands and spread them apart, revealing to his eyes the sight of a Suzannah's puckered little rosebud. His cock was now straining in his pants.

Suzannah was a bit surprised when she felt the boy behind her spread open her bottom cheeks. That seemed a bit personal, if not odd. But, she was now herself likewise spreading open her cunnie lips. Was this really any different? In fact, as she thought further about it, it was actually impressive that a boy was interested in that part of her anatomy. Obviously, this was a boy who was not just into this for some sort of voyeuristic pleasure. Her anus was not part of her sexual anatomy, or at least she never considered it that way.

'Oh my!' she thought, as she felt a finger suddenly touch her on her anus. Her sphincter instinctively tightened up, denying any possible access. She could not possibly imagine a boy wanting to touch her there. This was indeed a very dedicated young investigator, being willing to explore her most dirty, naughty part of her body. She tried to relax her sphincter, to give him access if he wanted to actually explore inside. Thank goodness, she thought, that she had gone poop in the morning, or that could be terribly, terribly embarrassing. It was plenty disconcerting already, to say the least, but she did not want to discourage the young man from gaining the knowledge that he was seeking.

However, it was not easy for him to get his finger up there. He kept pushing but the dryness of her anus was making it so difficult, in fact even rather uncomfortable for her. It was hard for her to relax her sphincter when the intrusion felt so discomforting. Even the arousal and excitement she was feeling from the boys in front wasn't enough. Fortunately, however, he stopped. He appeared to have given up, and she had to admit that she felt relieved. His poking and pushing was even beginning to hurt a bit. On the other hand, she was a little disappointed as they had apparently failed in the experiment.

Timmy recognized that he needed some lubrication. He shifted his hand from her anus to in between her legs to try to get some of the considerable moisture that was now leaking down Suzannah's thighs. It was rather difficult to get through the competition of fingers on the other side, but his unique angle did offer some advantage. However, he also recognized that there was more than one source for lubrication. As he forced a finger into the mix that was crowding her cunnie, he also forced his face into Suzannah's cheeks.

"Oh!" Suzannah squealed as she suddenly felt a nose against her bottom and then pushing into, in between more precisely, her butt cheeks. This boy was really studying this part of her anatomy quite closely! And, then, as his nose worked its way down the crack of her fanny, she felt his warm, wet tongue tickle her anus.

"Oh my gosh," she yipped. She at first thrust forward to escape the very oddly ticklish sensation, which a boy in front of her truly appreciated, as it helped him to thrust his finger up her cunnie. But, the boy behind her apparently was not going to be denied, and he continued to lick and lap at her anus, causing her to wiggle and shimmy on the finger in front of her, much to the delight of everyone watching. They could see that she was really getting into this. She might look all terribly young and innocent, with those studious glasses, tiny breasts, and shaved pussy, but she clearly appreciated the feel of a guy's finger up her pussy.

Timmy was delighted. He was actually now licking a girl's anus. He had always wondered what this would be like. He assumed that it would be terribly disgusting. He couldn't imagine licking his own asshole, or asking a girl to do that, but he was nevertheless attracted to the idea of doing it for a girl, and he was not disappointed. She did, at first, taste a little bitter, and the scent was very musky in between her cheeks, but he felt he was now in such a terribly delightful place, his cheeks wrapped by the soft, squishy cheeks of Suzannah's bottom, his tongue pleasuring her in the most intimate of ways, something that none of the other guys in the front would be willing to do.

After awhile, Suzannah did in fact find that it was kind of nice. What girl doesn't like being tickled, and she was surprised at the sensitivity of the nerve cells on her anus. She at first struggled against the tongue, trying to escape it, but she eventually just settled back down and rested her bottom against the boy's face. She wasn't entirely sure what he was learning by licking her anus, but she was certainly learning something new about herself. She was becoming quite sexually excited.

If all she was experiencing was a guy licking her anus she might not have gotten this excited, or perhaps even aroused. But, coupled with the many hands feeling her breasts and nipples and just as many fingers manipulating her clit and sliding in and out of her pussy, it wouldn't be too long before she went over the edge. She squeezed tightly on the shoulders of the boys, who could very well see that this girl was close to an orgasm, and that would be a sight that would be terribly instructive. They really wanted to help her get there.

She was in fact disappointed when she felt the tongue disappear, just when she thought she was there. But, it was soon replaced by a finger. His finger had now returned to her anus, which was now quite thoroughly lubricated and he had no difficulty slipping it up inside "Oh my gosh boys," she exclaimed, not making any attempt to deny her rising excitement. She was impaled on both sides, one finger screwing in and out of her very tight, virginal pussy, another pushing its way up her equally tight butt hole. She instinctively rose up on her tip toes, trying to escape these intrusions, but any effort to escape was really futile and clearly she didn't really want to. Instead, she found herself essentially dancing and prancing on her toes, on their fingers, as other fingers and hands continued to caress, massage, and grope her breasts and clit, the feel of an impending climax soon returning.

Robert's experience was somewhat different, probably due to the presence of Miss Baker to maintain control. She at first took charge herself. After all, she was the instructor and it was her duty to demonstrate to the girls the proper way to explore, to handle, the male penis. As the girls crowded around Robert, she firmly grasped the stem of his cock. "Now girls, let's see if we can get this penis back to its state of erection. I think that would be most helpful, don't you agree?"

"Oh yes, Miss Baker," each of them said, their eyes widening, their mouths watering, at the sight of their instructor's hand wrapped around the thick stem of Robert's semi-erect cock.

"Yes, I think it would be most helpful. You will then be able to see its specific parts in fuller relief."

Robert braced himself against the blackboard as he felt Miss Baker stroke his cock. He felt really confused. On the one hand, it was obvious that she knew what she was doing, and there was no denying that he enjoyed it; actually, quite a bit. Girls had given him hand jobs before, and no boy could deny that they felt real, real nice. However, he also felt like some sort of a faceless, nameless, guinea pig, a toy that consisted of just his cock, and one that was clearly being seen by these girls as some sort of an aberration, a freak of nature. He really didn't know how he should feel about this.

Miss Baker's handling of his cock was momentarily halted by her need to scold the boys, but it didn't take long for him to get erect. Any boy was going to get hard with an experienced woman stroking his cock while pretty girls stared at it intently, all of them smiling, although he wasn't sure if it was with delight or amusement, perhaps a bit of both.

"There, you see girls, when fully erect you get a better appreciation of the shape of the crown, the sulcus, the corona, and the frenulum," again sliding her finger along each component as she pointed them out.

"Can we touch it as well, Miss Baker?" Sally politely asked.

Miss Baker knew that she should let them. She had told the boys to explore Suzannah. She would have to let the girls explore Robert. But, she did hesitate, at least for a moment. Frankly, she didn't want to give it up. But, self-sacrifice was the mantra of an instructor. The education of the students came first. "Yes, certainly my dear. Here," she said, physically shifting the erect dick over toward Sally.

Sally grinned broadly as she took hold of the shaft. "Oh my goodness, Miss Baker, it's so very big. I can barely get my fingers all the way around it. Have you ever seen one this big before?"

That was clearly a very personal question, and once asked many of the girls recognized that it was perhaps impertinent. But, Miss Baker did not hesitate to answer. Only the girls were now present, and girls will openly discuss such things when they're alone. Besides, it was appropriate to share with the younger girls her wisdom, her personal experience. At the moment, she felt like their mother, and mothers would answer such questions, or at least she felt that a mother probably should be open about such things. "No honey, I must honestly say that I haven't. Sally, why don't you let another girl inspect it."

Robert was wondering if they even knew that he was there, or at least that he was something other than an erect penis. He felt like he was participating in some sort of "glory hole" experience, sticking his cock through a hole in the wall for girls to study in the absence of actually seeing or knowing to whom it belonged.

Tammy grasped hold and reaffirmed Sally's earlier observation. "I don't see how you could possibly fit this thing inside." That drew a lot of nods and exclamations of agreement. It was precisely what all of them were wondering. Tammy handed him over to Terry. Like the boys, each wanted to explore and handle it but, unlike the boys, the girls were being considerably more sharing, courteous, and restrained.

Miss Baker attempted to reassure them. "Well, it's kind of amazing what you can fit up there." She had herself attempted to use a fairly large dildo before, although she hoped that the girls would not ask her about that. She didn't think that she could be that forthright.

"Oh, I don't know, Miss Baker," Terry observed, "I think it might hurt more than it would feel good."

This was very much consistent with Robert's prior experiences, but he was not about to share that with the girls. It was bad enough that they considered him to be freakishly, harmfully, large. He wasn't about to confirm that he agreed with them and that it has been his experience that they were entirely correct.

Miss Baker changed the subject, somewhat. "Now, girls, be sure as well to handle his testicles. In fact, once a girl finishes with his penis, she can move to his testicles. The contrast of the hard tough stiffness of his penis with his soft, fragile balls is really quite striking."

Sally took this as permission for her to reach in and grab his balls, as she had already felt his shaft. However, she had to reach past a girl who was in front of her and she grabbed them a bit too tight. Robert groaned and bent over with the sudden pain. She quickly let go, fearing that she might have in fact really injured him. "Oh my gosh, did I hurt him? I'm so sorry, Miss Baker."

Robert noticed that she asked Miss Baker if he was hurt, rather than himself. Did they not notice he was there?

"No, no, dear, he's okay. A big strong boy like Robert can handle a little discomfort like that." Robert scowled at Miss Baker, but her face was turned to the girls. "But, do be more gentle." She used the excuse to join in once again and she reached down, underneath them, to demonstrate how to best handle a boy's balls. "Just cup them in the palm of your hand, feel their size and weight, and then softly fondle them with your thumb and fingers."

Robert had to admit that he did like that: a woman softly feeling his balls while a girl stroked him up and down his shaft. He felt like he was being reduced just to his dick and balls, but these two parts of his body were not complaining.

"Can I try again, Miss Baker? Please? I promise I won't hurt him."

"Of course, Sally, please, certainly."

Sally smiled broadly as she rested Robert's nuts in the palm of her hand and then softly massaged them with her fingers. "They're so squishy soft."

"You might in fact try tickling him a bit behind his balls. Some boys are actually very sensitive there."

Terry reached around him to do that, coming in from behind, not wanting to be left out any longer, and they all giggled as they saw Robert jump and twitch. He really was very sensitive there.

1...34567...11