Naked at College 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, let's not ignore his frenulum. Someday, when you have your own penis to play with, and you will want to be sure to tickle him in his special spot."

"Oh, let me, let me!" exclaimed Sara. Some of the girls already knew full well about how best to handle a man. Some of them were in fact quite adept at giving a boy a hand job. Jennifer certainly was. She had provided Billy with quite a few of them, and she looked back over her shoulder to see what he might be doing with Suzannah. Sara, though, had no such experience and was quite grateful for the lesson, as well as a little excited about it. "Let me his fennilen!"

"No dear, no, no. It's called a 'frenulum.'"

Sara blushed at her error, but any embarrassment at saying it wrong didn't diminish her pleasure at being able to see it up close and actually caress it.

As Betsy stroked the shaft, Sally fondled his testicles, and Terry tickled behind them, Sara softly ran her finger up and down the sensitive skin just beneath the crown. "And, Julie," Miss Baker suggested, "why don't you run your finger around and around the big purple bulb."

"Oh can I? Really?"

"Oh yes, girls. Each of you take a turn at each spot."

Robert had to firmly grab hold of the blackboard's chalk gutter as he felt the five girls playing with him at once. He knew that never in his lifetime would he likely ever experience anything like this again. At best, he would have to hire a set of prostitutes to do something like this, and he naturally gave himself over to the intensive pleasure of feeling the hands of five different girls all exploring, caressing, his penis and testicles at once.

"Okay girls, switch over and give the next girl a chance."

The girls politely switched locations, and Robert now felt like he was experiencing a new torture, a sensual, sexual torture in which he was being so softly caressed, bringing him to and sustaining him at a level of sexual tension that he had never experienced before. He wondered how long he could last. He knew that at some point he would have to warn Miss Baker, or he might just explode his cum all over the girl who happened at the moment to be standing in front of him.

"See, dear," Miss Baker was explaining, seemingly oblivious to the problem her girls were creating, "you can easily recognize the frenulum in a boy who is not circumcised, as the skin is stretched out, just like the skin that is beneath your tongue."

Many of the girls scowled at that thought, and the one who was at the moment sliding the tip of her finger up and down the sensitive skin immediately stopped. The thought though naturally led to an obvious question, at least to Sally, who had been comparably bold earlier. "You really wouldn't put something like that in your mouth, would you, Miss Baker?"

Many of the girls giggled nervously. Jennifer, who was currently stroking the shaft, no longer thinking of what Billy might be doing with Suzannah across the room, smiled at the thought. She wouldn't mind putting this monster in her mouth.

"Oh yes, dear," Miss Baker intoned. "I know that some of you would find the experience to be aversive, and you should never feel that you have to do something that you don't want to do, but, by the same token, you shouldn't feel guilty about doing something that you want to do."

"Have you ever put a penis in your mouth, Miss Baker?"

She had indeed, although it had been quite a few years ago. And, she knew right then that she missed it. "Well, I must admit, never one this big." Robert was so very close. He was so much enjoying the sensual touch of these girls' fingers and hands. Their touch was so soft, so feminine, so appealing. But, now they were again back to his freakish size.

"I really don't think I could fit it in my mouth," Sara observed. A few of the girls opened their mouths wide, trying to gauge whether it would in fact fit.

Miss Baker did acknowledge, "Well, he is so big that it would be difficult to avoid hurting him with your teeth."

A fact that Robert had indeed experienced at one time.

"Well, let's just see if we can," Miss Baker suggested.

The girls were truly shocked as they saw their instructor get down on her knees in front of the boy. "Tammy, you keep playing with his shaft, Toni and Susie you keep working on his testicles. We don't want him to lose his size, and I will see if I can fit him inside."

"Yes, Miss Baker," they replied.

It was a very intriguing experiment, and it appeared to be a quite dangerous one, for both of them. She might scratch him with her teeth and the girls wondered if he might at some point lose control and orgasm right in her mouth. They felt a new level of respect and admiration for Miss Baker.

Miss Baker opened her mouth as wide as it would go, like she was at the dentist to get a back tooth filled, and then she lowered her mouth down onto the large, purplish bulbous head of Robert's cock.

It fit. It really did fit. "Ithg goth ith alth inth," Miss Baker said, although with considerable difficulty providing adequate articulation, as her mouth was truly full and there was little room for her tongue.

"Wow." "Cool." "Good job!" The girls were indeed impressed.

Miss Baker could have now just pulled her head back, like a sword swallower who didn't want to push her luck, but now that it was there, she didn't really want to let it go. She began to lick and lap at the bulb with her tongue, as her nose drew in the musky scent of his stout manhood. It had been so long since she had one in her mouth, and this one was so big, so impressive.

Robert was also impressed, and most very well pleased. The sight of the attractive teacher with her mouth engulfing his cock was most erotic, to say the least, and coupled with the girls continuing to play with his nuts and shaft, and now Miss Baker's tongue licking and lapping away at him like a girl with a lollipop, was just too much.

"Miss Baker," Mary observed, "his testicles aren't really hanging down as far anymore. They just pulled up tight against him."

Miss Baker and many of the girls knew what that meant. He appeared to be at the point of no return. Miss Baker had to think fast, but it wasn't a difficult decision. She could pull back, but he would then spurt his cum all over the place, perhaps some of it getting on her face or, even worse, on the clean, fresh outfits of the girls. Their parents might be very upset about that. She now realized, too late, that the girls probably should have been wearing their lab coats. And, besides, she wanted it. She wanted to drink this young man's cum. She had never had a cock this big before, and she now actually wanted him to do it in her mouth, to feel such a young full, stout boy explode his seed onto her tongue. That would at least help demonstrate to the more ambivalent girls that doing such things isn't really so bad.

And, it was just at that time that Suzannah went over the edge. She suddenly squeezed so tightly on the shoulders of the boys that they could feel her fingernails digging into their skin. "Oh my," she gasped as she felt her orgasm overwhelm and sweep through her, her body suddenly twitching and squirming on the two fingers, one in front, one behind.

She had never climaxed like this before and it was just so terribly wonderful, to be twitching and writhing in climactic lust as the boys continued to fondle, grope, and finger her holes, squeeze her tits, pinch her nipples, and diddle her clit.

The boys were dumbstruck in awe as they watched Suzannah dance and prance on the fingers, her body engulfed by the waves of her climax, and the few boys who had been playing with themselves in their pants joined in, letting themselves go over the edge and release their loads into their trousers, their briefs, their boxers, filling them up with hot, wet, sticky cum.

Robert was more fortunate, as he released his load into the willing mouth of the teacher. And, it was quite a load indeed. A young man such as Robert naturally had quite a bit of sperm to release, and quite a bit had been generated by the time spent with the soft, sensual stimulation, unlike his usual effort to just jerk himself off as fast as possible.

Miss Baker was surprised at how much he had. He was apparently not only big in size but in mass as well, at least mass of cum, and it wasn't easy to take it as her mouth was already so thoroughly stuffed by the bulb of his cock.

The first blast hit the roof of her mouth, the second smacked right on the back of her throat, causing her to cough and gag, but she didn't want to let him escape. She couldn't let him escape. It might only discourage, even frighten, the girls from ever doing this themselves. She tried to shift the bulb around, trying to find new places to release its sticky gobs of gruel, but it wasn't easy as her mouth quickly filled with his gism. She did her best to open her throat, to let some slip down, to swallow, but it was just so much.

Robert was oblivious to her dilemma. Like Suzannah, he was lost in his ecstasy, the intense relief and release of his orgasm, coursing through his body, his legs going terribly weak, his heart pounding, his head feeling faint. He just gave himself over to the pleasure, the base, fundamental waves of pleasure sweeping through his entire body and exploding out through his cock into Miss Baker's womanly mouth.

When he was done, when no longer any more appeared to be coming out, Miss Baker finally released the bulb from her mouth, being careful not to let any of it spill on the floor.

"Are you okay, Miss Baker?" Sara asked. She did look like she was in considerable distress.

"Imth finth," she slurred. No more cock was in her mouth, but it was still quite full.

"Are you sure?"

"No, reathly, ith wsth wonedfush." And, for her, it really was. She knew what she would be thinking about tonight, under the security, safety, and privacy of her covers.

The bell rang for the end of the class.

"Clath dishmished," she said.

The students dashed off. They had a lot to tell their friends, and they were rapidly opening their cell phones as they departed.

Robert and Suzannah caught each other's eyes from across the room. Neither of them wanted to admit that they had orgasms within the class. They were both now feeling rather self-conscious about that. Many of the times when they had masturbated themselves, they would have wonderful orgasms, the pleasure would be so nice. But, afterward, they would at times feel a bit guilty, a bit dirty, a bit ashamed. And, this was no exception. In fact, perhaps it was worse as it was so terribly out of context, so wrong, to cum like that in front of other students.

Robert walked rapidly up to Suzannah, took her hand, and said. "Well, yes, that was interesting, wasn't it."

"Yes, yes, I guess it was."

They walked out to the hallway to meet up with the waiting Mr. Adams, who would take them to their next class.

On the Way to Statistics

They avoided each other's eyes as they walked to their next class, Statistics 101, held within the Mathematics Building. This was an even shorter walk, as the Mathematics Building was right next door to the Health Sciences Building. They both felt a bit guilty for having orgasms in Anatomy 250. They certainly hadn't been planning on that happening. Robert figured at some point during the day it would happen, probably though toward the end of the day. He didn't think it would happen during the very first class! He just hoped that Suzannah hadn't seen it. She would probably feel quite ashamed and embarrassed to be participating with someone who lost control of himself in the very first class.

Suzannah didn't think it would happen for her at all. She never considered her to be a particularly sexual girl. She had masturbated, of course. All girls do, she assumed. There was nothing to be ashamed about that, although she did often feel ashamed about it. She hated these insecurities and doubts within herself. Frankly, this was one personal reason she had wanted to be in The Program. She did see how other girls seemed to flaunt their sexuality, and she hardly felt herself to be sexual at all. Well, that self-image certainly went out the door after that experience. She just hoped that Robert hadn't seen it. He would probably feel quite ashamed and embarrassed to be participating with someone who lost control of herself in the very first class.

Suzannah and Robert were surprised that they were not greeted with another mob when they departed the class. Nevertheless, the pathway to their next class was fairly well crowded. The students though parted the way for the participants, partly out of politeness, partly out of sympathy, and partly to simply be able to stop and get a good look as they walked by.

It was a short walk to the Mathematics Building but it did not take long for a request for their second pose.

"Robert," Alice said, very politely, "I didn't realize what good shape you're in." Robert didn't actually know Alice well. She had been in a couple of classes with him, but they had hardly ever spoke. She was though known to him, as something of a flirt, although not someone who had ever seriously, or unseriously, flirted with him.

She was looking her usual flirtatious self today, all dressed up in a tight silk blouse and short cotton skirt. She was at first carrying her books against her chest, but once she saw him, she dropped them to her side, so that any cute boy, including Robert, could admire her figure.

Suzannah instantly took a dislike to her. She never cared much for flirtatious girls. She found them to be rather superficial and ignorant, if not down right stupid. Well, that was obviously an unfair bias. But, she certainly didn't like this girl's lording over her the obviously larger size of her breasts. Here she was, standing there completely naked and Robert wouldn't look at her. He preferred to look at a girl with clothes on who was so obviously drawing his attention to her much larger breasts. It was pretty bad having a boy prefer to look at a girl with clothes on, than yourself, standing there completely naked. If ever a girl felt slighted, this would be the time.

She then realized how petty she was, being jealous of a girl as superficial as Alice. It was pretty cool how participating in The Program can help you learn about yourself.

"My goodness, too, Robert, you certainly do have a pretty large penis." Even in its flaccid state, one could tell that it was above average.

"Uh, thank you, Alice," Robert cautiously replied.

She smiled sweetly at him, swinging her hips, her fairly short skirt flipping up with each turn, revealing a bit more of her thigh. Robert couldn't help but notice, as the movement of the colorful skirt just naturally drew his eye.

Suzannah watched with considerable wonder, and some remaining jealousy. If Robert wanted to look at a naked thigh, she was standing right there. He could in fact see a lot more than that. It was clear where the eyes of the other boys who were beginning to gather were focused. She almost considered tapping Robert on the shoulder to remind him that she was there.

"I wonder, Robert, if you wouldn't mind," Alice smiled sweetly, albeit somewhat mischievously, at him, "letting us see how big it is when it gets hard?" Quite a bit of tittering could be heard among the girls in the crowd, and rather malicious chuckling among the boys. The boys weren't particularly interested in seeing Robert get an erection, but they were quite interested in seeing him embarrass himself.

Robert couldn't believe it. Alice was asking him to show her his erection? Normally this would be rather pleasing, if not darn right exciting for a guy. How many guys have a pretty girl like Alice ask them to show her their erections? But this was so much different, terribly different. It was bad enough in a classroom. At least there it was limited to a select group of students and under the strict supervision and guidance of an academic professor. This was, in contrast, a request of a haughty girl who was only interested in making fun of him. How is this experience going to help him develop and mature as a person. The Program, at the moment, did not feel particularly educational to him. He looked over to Mr. Adams for help, but Hank only gave him a sympathetic look. The request, according to the rules of The Program, was not unreasonable and Alice was being polite, at least overtly.

Robert, however, could not simply will the occurrence of an erection, and he certainly couldn't do it when feeling so exposed, so humiliated. In Anatomy 250 it had resulted from quite titillating, direct stimulation by the attractive Miss Baker and her equally pretty female students. And, besides, he had just had an ejaculation. How could he get it up now? The only thing that could make this worse would be somebody's parent visiting on campus. He thought, 'Geez, imagine if my mother was standing right there.' "Do I really have to do this, Mr. Adams?"

"I'm afraid so, son. You have to at least try."

He knew what he would need to do. He reached down with his hand, grasped the limp shaft of his penis, and began to pull on it. Gasps could be heard among the students who had gathered to watch, particularly among the young ladies. Many of them were tempted to yell out something, who wouldn't at the sight of a boy jerking off in public, but they knew that if they did Mr. Adams might end the pose. Not too many of them had actually seen a guy jerk off before, and certainly none in public. This was really quite remarkable. Actually, for many of the girls, fascinating. They breathlessly waited for him to get hard, Alice in particular.

Robert though was having considerable difficulty. He had jerked off many, many, many times before. The only previous time he had any difficulty was when he was sick. But, never before did he have to jerk off on command and, much worse, in public for the amusement of a bunch of silently taunting girls and, even worse still, boys. And, the fact that he was having difficulty made him feel even more self-conscious and humiliated. He knew he looked awfully ridiculous, pulling on his limp penis to no avail.

Alice expressed what sounded like sympathy. "Robert, I'm so sorry, are you having some difficulty obtaining an erection?"

"Um, well." Robert didn't really want to reply. To say "yes" would be an admission of his inadequacy, to say "no" would be an obviously pathetic denial.

Alice smiled maliciously, "Do you often have difficulty obtaining an erection, Bobby?"

A few of the girls tittered at that, drawing the attention of Mr. Adams.

Alice, however, quickly covered for them. "I mean, I wonder if it's more difficult for a larger penis than a smaller one. After all, you have to pump in more blood and everything."

Robert just wished that she would shut up.

Alice turned to her friends. "Well, girls, perhaps we should just go to class. I'm afraid that this Program participant isn't up to the task, or at least his penis isn't up." Suzannah, once again, furrowed her brow.

Alice turned to Suzannah. "Susie, perhaps you could be a dear and help Bobby out?" Only her closest friends called her "Susie," and those like Harry who wanted to demean her, but Suzannah knew better than to make an issue of it.

Mr. Adams though recognized that Alice was beginning to cross a line. "Alice, participants in The Program are not allowed to have any sexual contact outside of an academic classroom exercise."

"Oh sir, yes sir, I'm certainly aware of that. My gracious, I wasn't intending on suggesting any such thing as that. I was just thinking that perhaps if she provided an appealing pose, that might help Robert with his, um, his penis problem." Robert, once again, was experiencing people talk about him as if he wasn't even there. Her suggestion though was within the rules, and Suzannah was in fact more than happy to help Robert avoid the failure to provide a requested pose. She certainly didn't want the history of The Program to record the first failure to be on her watch. "I would be happy to, Alice," Suzannah asserted.

1...45678...11