Naked at College 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did not want to do so. "I don't think it's right, Suzannah. I'm not sure."

"Professor, we're scientists. Well, you are, but I want to be one. I'm at least trying to be one." She was beginning to wonder, to fear, what it would be like in her report if Professor Hunting didn't even ever look at her. "Please sir? Won't you please at least just look at me?"

Professing Hunting might be socially inept, but he could tell how important this was for this girl. With a considerable amount of reluctance, and desire, he turned to look directly at her.

And, the desire was very duly rewarded. He had not seen, in his lifetime, anything more delectable than this girl. Her breasts were such perfectly round peaches. They were not large, but they sat up so proudly on her thin small frame. Their flagrant sexuality, the nipples thrusting out so far, contrasted boldly with her cherubic face, her sweet eyes, innocently twinkling behind her bookwormish spectacles. And, when his eyes naturally went down, past her abdomen, he quietly gasped at the sight of her hairless cunnie. It was such an adorable cunnie, one that he had never seen before, not even in pictures. It was so pale and so small; just a soft cute pouch between her young firm thighs, split by just the most delicate slit. He could not imagine anything so charming, so enticing, so lustful.

"What are you thinking, Professor Hunting?"

He was a scientist, but he really couldn't be entirely honest. He did at least though approach the truth. "You are a rather pretty girl, Suzannah."

Right now she was much more than that, but as soon as he said even this he realized that perhaps he shouldn't have. Faculty members should not comment on the attractiveness of their students.

Suzannah though did not appear to mind; not at all. She liked the fact that she was appealing to the famous professor. "Well, thank you sir," she replied, and even curtsied a bit, this time because she wanted to, the slit of her cunnie splitting open a bit as it had done so before, a fact that did not go unnoticed by Professor Hunting. She asked, "That wasn't so bad, now, was it?"

"No, no," he had to admit. Looking at a luscious young body wasn't so bad at all.

"Would you like me to pose for you?"

"Pose?"

"Yes sir," she replied, a little surprised at his apparent ignorance of the rules of The Program. "You can have me pose in any way you want."

Whoa! He could think of quite a number of ways he would like her to pose, but he could hardly share these with her. "Um, well, you really look quite well as you are."

"Professor Hunting, c'mon now, you can do better than that." She could see his face reddening, but she felt that they had finally broken the ice. Perhaps she could get him to truly embrace The Program. It would be so good for her report.

Professor Hunting could feel his heart pounding. He knew one pose he would like her to do but he thought it would be so obviously sexual. He really couldn't ask her to do that. "I really couldn't, Suzannah," he admitted. "I shouldn't."

"No, no, sir, you must, you must!" She would be most disappointed if Professor Hunting did not fully partake in the opportunities of The Program. She realized, though, that he might need some reassurance. After all, he had provided her with considerable reassurance with respect to her own future as a scientist. "I won't tell anyone, sir, how you had me pose." This was a violation of her intention to provide a full documentation of her experiences, but perhaps it was allowable to leave out unnecessary personal details. Professor Hunting deserved no less.

He continued to hesitate. Suzannah encouraged him further by clasping her hands behind her bottom, smiling sweetly, and flirtatiously swinging her hips back and forth, back and forth, drawing his eyes once again to the delicate, darling, luscious slit. She had never imagined being so openly sexual for someone before, so provocative. This experience was becoming so insightful, so educative. She wondered if perhaps the fact that she was with Professor Hunting, a man she so respected and admired, a man for whom she would do most anything but could, normally, offer so little, was motivating her.

Professor Hunting spoke softly. "Well, Suzannah, if you wouldn't mind."

"I promise I won't, sir."

"Yes, well, I do, um, like it, when a girl, you know, I mean, I would like it, if you wouldn't mind." She didn't interrupt him this time. She just continued to sway for him her hairless, sweet, slit peach.

"Show me your bottom?"

She was surprised at how little he was asking for. He could have asked for quite a bit more, but it was consistent with Professor Hunting's demeanor to ask so little. "I would be most happy to do so, Professor Hunting," she gleefully replied. She turned her back to him, bent over at her waist, then bent even further to provide a really wonderfully rounded little rump, her bare cunnie peeking up from behind the large crack above it. She turned her head to smile back at him, so delighted in the obvious pleasure on his face.

Professor Hunting, for the first time that afternoon, and perhaps for the first time she could ever remember with him, was smiling. He did indeed like that pose. It was like the young girl was presenting herself to him, telling him by her posture that he could do whatever he wanted, have her in any way he wanted, and do so in a manner like a beast with his submissive mate. Professor Hunting so much wanted to stroke his cock. He knew what he would do this evening, and what he would be thinking when he did it, and he expected that he would not even feel the least bit guilty about it.

Suzannah asked politely, "Would you like me to open up my cheeks for you, Professor Hunting?"

Professor Hunting gasped with surprise. He knew he would like her very much to do so, but he could not bring himself to admit it. "Well, um, if you like."

His mouth went dry as she reached back to grasp the soft half moons of her bum, spreading them open as she continued to smile flirtatiously back at him. It was certainly an obscene pose, but she felt that he was so terribly deserving, being such a brilliant scientist, and he was asking from her so very little. She waved her bottom at him as she saw his eyes feast on the sight of her cute puckered rose. She even alternately relaxed and squeezed her sphincter, giving him little one-eye winks.

Professor Hunting was transfixed. He even considered asking her if it was acceptable within The Program for the observer to touch himself, but he seriously doubted that would be the case. With that thought, however, he glanced over at his office door, wondering if she had locked it when she had entered. She had never done so before and he did not recall her doing so this time. Goodness, what if the Chair of the math department entered his office now? "Hmmph, hmph," he said, clearing his throat, trying to regain control before this did indeed get too far. "Yes, well, thank you," blushing at the realization that he was thanking her for such a naughty display. "Uh, well, yes, we should perhaps get on with the work."

Suzannah was a bit disappointed. She would have been happy to continue to provide more poses, but she also knew that only one pose per customer was allowed. Besides, this was not intended to be some sort of sexual dalliance. She was instead with the great professor as he pursued the solution to some theorem in constructive quadratics. "Oh yes sir, yes, let us do so!" She stood back up straight and stepped back toward Professor Hunting so that she could get a better view of the equations she had written on the board. "Let's see what I've written so far." She found that she was still a bit too close to really grasp the entire set of equations. She patted his right knee so that he would move it out of the way so that she could step back a bit further. However, in doing so, he had to open his legs and allow her to stand in between them.

The professor's eyes were not on the board. They were instead on that naked little rump. He wanted so much to touch it, and it was just inches away. He touched instead, though, the very evident bulge in his slacks, making a necessary adjustment to give his hard cock more comfortable room to enjoy, and display, its interest.

Suzannah was studying the board, trying to make sense of the numbers, but she could hear the professor right behind her, apparently fumbling with his clothes. She inched back further.

The professor's eyes grew wider and wider as he watched the naked derriere slowly back into him, into his crotch, seemingly innocent to, oblivious to, the danger that lurked so close by, and yet she, it, continued to approach him, until finally her cute little bare bottom was pressing up against the crotch of his pants.

Suzannah's eyes widened with surprise at the feel of Professor Hunting's hard-on touching her bottom. This was most unusual indeed, and so very exciting to realize that she had in fact made him excited. She had known that she probably had done so, but feeling the concrete reality of having done so was so much different, so much more vivid. Professor Hunting had a stiffie, and one that she had caused! She lightly rubbed her bottom back and forth on it as she contemplated the figures on the board. "To be honest, Professor Hunting, I really don't think I have the slightest idea what this equation means. I do know that one," she said, pointing to it as she leaned forward, thereby pushing back harder on his stiffness, "is for the root measure, but," she added as she brought her hands behind her, perhaps innocently, but truly for the purpose of just having a moment of actually touching his stiff thing with her fingers. "I'm not sure what that thing does."

Professor Hunting was not paying any attention to what she had written on the board. His eyes were firmly fixed on that soft little rump. He had heard of such things as lap dances but he had never himself the courage to go to one of those clubs that offered them. Goodness, there would be such a chance that one of the dancers might even be an Abberville student. For a moment, he imagined getting a lap dance from Suzannah, a fantasy of incredible delight, and hardly far from the truth at the moment. She even seemed to go further, reaching back to actually touch him. He was at a loss for what to say, or do. This couldn't really be intentional on her part. She must be so deeply engrossed in the equation that she wasn't realizing what she was doing. With considerable effort he turned his attention to the board as he felt the young girl's fingers on the tip of his hard cock..

"It seems so awfully hard, Professor Hunting." The double entendre did not escape him, as the tips of her fingers tickled the tip of his dick. If she kept this up he was liable to cum in his pants and that, with no doubt, would be over the top.

"Yes, well, let me see."

She bent over even further so he could indeed see better, but as well to push her bottom back harder against his cock. His dick was now in fact pressing against her cunnie. He could now, though, at least see the full board. "Actually, Suzannah, I think there is an error. That wasn't exactly what I had written."

That was terribly disappointing to Suzannah. She thought she had been so careful. Doing math in the nude was perhaps not that easy. Perhaps she had in fact been distracted, by her thoughts of Professor Hunting watching her bottom as she transcribed his math. The error could, of course, be on his part, but that was quite unlikely. What to do? How could she recover?

She leaned over further, placed both of her hands on his knees, raising her fanny and cunnie up to his eyes, turned her face back to him again, and said, this time with quite serious earnestness, "Well, sir, perhaps you should spank me for that." She wouldn't really expect him to do that. She was not herself into anything masochistic like that, but she did know that he liked to look at her bottom, and so the suggestion did offer both a gesture of apology and contrition.

Professor Hunting's eyes widened at the sight of the offering of her bottom. The crack of her rump spread open as it rose up to his eyes, providing him with such a sweet view down into the shallow valley of her young hillocks. The little red rose once again came into view, and further beneath that her so tempting cunnie pouch, looking so virtuous, so fresh, so clean, and yet so naughty, so arousing.

He glanced again at the door. Should he? Could he?

Her soft, high, flirtatious voice spoke again. "C'mon, Professor Hunting, spank me."

He smiled with lustful pleasure and brought up his hand. He did not spank her hard. He did not want at all to hurt her, to cause her any pain whatsoever, nor did he want to make any noise that might draw the attention of someone from the hall. The door was indeed unlocked. Instead, he provided just a few light pats on her bottom, more of an excuse to be able to touch her cute soft baby bum cakes than to really spank her.

Suzannah gleefully played along. Speaking softly, recognizing as well that their little game must not arouse any curiosity from the hall, she said, "Oh yes, Professor Hunting, I was such a naughty bad little girl. You have to teach me a lesson."

His smile broadened wider as he pleasured himself with her tush, watching her white cheeks wiggle and jiggle with each pat, slowly taking on a soft, sweet pink glow, as he quietly patted away.

"Oh gosh, Professor Hunting, don't spank me too hard. I'm just a little girl."

He had intended to pat her just a few times, but this was really much too much fun and he allowed himself to continue on, as did Suzannah, perhaps enjoying this as much as him.

"Oh, you're such a meany, Professor Hunting. I wasn't that bad, was I?"

It did give her tremendous pleasure and pride to know that she could do something for the esteemed Professor Hunting, that she could make him so happy. "Little girls who make mistakes do need to be spanked, don't they, Professor Hunting."

"Oh yes, oh yes, I'm afraid so," he replied, becoming now confident enough to openly express his thoughts, his eyes fixed on the pink bottom, gaily dancing and prancing for his pleasure. The eyes of Suzannah turned back to him, fixed on the eyes of Professor Hunting as his were fixed on her pink tushy, her smile one of pride as she watched him enjoy their game.

"Have you ever paddled a student like this before, Professor Hunting?"

"Oh my, no, no, never."

That made her feel even better. She was having a most special relationship with the professor. "Oh my, though, Professor Hunting, my bottom is now ever so hot. I don't know if I will be able to sit down."

Professor Hunting briefly stopped, his hand yearning to return to its pleasure.

"Perhaps sir, if you wouldn't mind, could you just at least rub it a bit? I mean, just to get some of the sting out?"

Her bottom wasn't really stinging, nor did she really have to come up with an excuse. He probably would have fondled her bum for any reason whatsoever.

He gently placed his hand on her bare derriere. It was such a lovely sensation. It seemed like his one hand could cover her entire fanny. She had such a sweet little cake. He lightly felt, stroked, the soft curves of her tush.

Suzannah sighed with pleasure. The caress of the professor's hand did actually feel very nice. A warmth began to emanate from within her thighs. She leaned down further, bending till her titties rested on his leg, bringing up even higher her perky derriere. The crack of her cunnie was now lewdly staring Professor Hunting right in the face as he continued to fondle, to caress, the curves of her rump.

Suzannah knew that she was presenting herself to Professor Hunting in a very obscene manner. That did make her feel a bit uncomfortable. She hoped that she was not going too far with this, offending him in some manner, making him feel or do things that he didn't want to do. But, his masculine, fatherly, hand did feel so nice on her bottom, so nurturing, so soothing.

"We do need to get the redness out before our session ends," suggested Professor Hunting. "It would not do to have you leave my office with a red bottom." He was actually saying this in a playful manner, but as soon as he said it they both realized how true that really was.

A girl can hide the fact that she was spanked with her skirt, and with her panties, but not a participant of The Program. What would everyone think, and say, if she walked down the hall with a rosy red bottom?

And, they both realized, perhaps at the same time, that his fondling of her bottom might in fact help keep her fanny in a pink glow rather than letting it return to its more natural, virtuous, pale state. "Yes, well, perhaps we should get back to work," Professor Hunting awkwardly exclaimed, not at all wanting to but realizing that they should.

Suzannah as well didn't really want to stop. As she stood back up she said, "Perhaps, though sir, if it would be fine with you, could I at least sit on your lap? I am a feeling a bit chilly." There was actually some truth to that. Professor Hunting had not reduced his air conditioning for the participant. In any case, she did not wait for his reply. She simply backed further against him and sat up on his right thigh.

It can be very nice for a young lady to sit on your lap, her soft bottom cheeks preciously perched on your thigh. This was though so much better, as these cheeks were nude and were so cutely squished, just the top of the crack of her fanny now exposed as he looked down at her derriere.

Suzannah was so diminutive that it was rather easy, for the both of them, for her to be sitting on his lap and, given her age relative to his, it in fact felt even a bit natural. Of course, when someone does sit on your lap it is courteous, if not necessary, to help her stay comfortably mounted, perhaps holding her there with your arm. Professor Hunting did so, but this required placing his hand once again upon her naked flesh. You would not, of course, touch a girl inappropriately who was sitting on your lap, and this seemed especially important when she was without clothing. He wrapped his right arm around her waist but, without clothing, this even felt quite intimate, as his hand was across her lap, softly holding her tummy.

Suzannah, for her part, wrapped her left arm around Professor Hunting's clothed waist, pulling herself tighter against him. "It's so wonderful being naked like this, Professor Hunting. I do enjoy it so terribly much, but I must say that at times I do get a bit chilly. Let me snuggle up a little, if you wouldn't mind." She did as she suggested, her thigh now pressing against his erection.

"Hmmm, you feel so warm, Professor Hunting. I so wish I could crawl into your clothes."

She was not helping him lose his stiffness.

She said more softly. "You can see, sir, I even have a few goose bumps on my arms and legs and, oh my, I suppose I shouldn't say, but, well, you are a professor and everything, and, well, you can see my nipples are now so terribly hard." Her face flushed at her boldness, but it was an empirical fact, and a good scientist should be open to the data, no matter where they might lead. She said more softly, "Although I think, sir, that they might be as excited about being with you as they are with the cold."

Professor Hunting's eyes firmly focused on Suzannah's large erect nipples. He could not imagine at that moment anything more he wanted to do than to suck on them, although, actually, his imagination suggested a few other things as well.

"I think your thing is also now kind of hard as well, isn't it, Professor Hunting."

"Oh my goodness!" exclaimed Professor Hunting. He started to push her off his lap, but Suzannah would have none of it. In fact, she reached over with her right hand and firmly grasped with her fingers the roundish bulb pushing hard up against his trousers. "Oh my!" he exclaimed again.

123456...8