Naked at College 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goodness, kids," Mrs. Edwards exclaimed. "How did you get powder on your bottoms?"

"Don't ask," replied Suzannah, smiling now at Robert as Hank bade them goodbye and headed off to complete his report.

"Well, here, come with me. I'll get a wet wash cloth and clean the two of you off."

Suzannah asked, "Mrs. Edwards?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Could we do that ourselves?"

She looked disappointed. She so much liked taking care of her students.

Suzannah could see her disappointment but she explained, "It's just that we haven't had much privacy today." That was an understatement. "Now that it's over, we'd like to do it ourselves, privately."

"Well, of course dears. Certainly, I understand." She really did. She knew that some of the experiences of the day were likely to have been difficult, even though most of it must have been quite exciting and instructive. In any case, these two did deserve some consideration at this point. "Here," she said, directing them to the President's study across the hall from his office. "The two of you can clean off in there. I'll be sure that you are not disturbed. Whenever you're ready to see President Rayburn just let me know." She picked up the President's pitcher of water, along with a couple of clean rags, and handed them to Suzannah and Robert as she opened the door to the study and directed them inside.

As soon as she entered the room, Suzannah shared her feelings with Robert. "It's kind of too bad to end the day with powdered bottoms." "Yea, well, at least yours looks cute."

"Oh I think your little white butt looks kind of cute too."

It was nice to be able to be playful about it. They could now tease each other, as it was all in sympathetic comradeship, and, most importantly perhaps, the stress of the day was finally over.

"Why did they have to put so much on?"

"Oh, I think they enjoyed it."

"Did I get it all off?" Robert asked, turning his butt to Suzannah, which did now appear to be appreciably more masculine.

"No, no, not really. Here, let me help you." She got down on her knees and cleaned him off, being sure to even get down into his crack. His balls were particularly difficult to clean, but they both laughed at her struggle, and her tickling.

"Okay, okay," he said, turning around, "Now it's your turn."

Suzannah smiled as she could see him swelling up again. Not much, but it was still evident. As she turned her bottom to him she bent over, so that he could clean her real well. She said, "I'm surprised, Bobby."

Robert didn't correct her as he used the cold wet cloth to carefully clean her tush. None of his friends called him Bobby, and he had not cared for the use of this nickname during the day. But, it did appear to have a different meaning when used by Suzannah.

Suzannah bent over fully, placed her hands on her knees, and looked back at him. "I'm surprised, Bobby, that you never needed any relief."

He looked up at her, past that terribly cute little fanny and cunnie, peeking at him through her thighs, to her smiling, bespectacled face. "Excuse me?"

"Well, my goodness, there were so many times that you got, um, you know." Somehow now it was becoming more difficult to say. She said quite softly, "a stiff one."

He realized that she probably didn't know that he had orgasms with the students of Miss Baker, with Ms. Billingsley, and even with the students of Miss Spock. She had never seen any one of those, and he had never told her. He slid the wet cloth, now becoming rather warm, down the crack of her bottom. He averted his eyes from hers as he confessed, "Well, it actually did happen a couple of times, inadvertently." He felt quite guilty about it. He didn't though really know why.

She turned her face away from him as well and admitted, "Me too."

Robert paused in his cleaning. He was surprised. "Did you really have, um." He was now strangely uncomfortable.

Suzannah sensed his discomfort. She pushed her bottom closer to his face and finished his sentence for him. "An orgasm?"

Robert's eyes were now fixed on her cunnie. "Um, yeah." He figured that perhaps he should probably clean there too.

"Bobby, be sure to clean my, um."

Robert smiled as he finished her sentence, "Your cunnie?"

She giggled as she bent over further.

Robert reached in between her thighs and lightly, fondly, affectionately caressed the powder from her cunnie.

Suzannah sighed with gratitude and gratification.

Robert felt his cock rise up strong. This would not be good if they were going to meet the President. He would have to apply some cold water now to his cock, as Mrs. Edwards had done at the very beginning of their pilgrimage. "Well, I think you're all spick and span now," he observed, patting her posterior to punctuate the point.

She stood back up and faced him, seeing that he was, once again, fully erect. "Well, it seems like you need relief now, don't you?"

He looked down at his excited state. "Yea, I guess I do. Cute little bottoms have a way of doing that to a guy."

"I think it was more than my bottom, Bobby."

He didn't answer.

"Well, if it was my fault, then maybe I should take care of it. I mean, you wouldn't want to meet President Rayburn that way, would you?"

"No, no, I don't think I would." He dipped one of the cloths into the pitcher of cold water.

Suzannah took his wrist in her hand to stop him. "Actually, Bobby, I kind of been thinking about wanting to take care of it."

Robert looked at her, his large dick thrusting out before him. He was quite pleasantly surprised. Actually, he couldn't think of anything better than having Susie jerk him off. This would probably be the best orgasm of the day, as it would be the hand of a girl he liked, a hand being used on him with affection. He placed his hands behind his back, presenting his cock for her hands.

"No, no, Bobby, not that way."

He was surprised, but even more pleased. She was going to use her mouth? His dick swelled further and stood taller. It had felt so good when Miss Baker and Ms. Billingsley had used their mouths on him. He knew it would be even better to feel the youthful lips and tongue of Suzannah.

But, Suzannah did not get down on her knees. On the contrary, she laid back down on the floor, and then turned over, presenting her fanny, her cunnie, to him, like she had done earlier on the Commons, under the guidance of Alice. She knew from that experience that Bobby liked looking at her that way, and he probably would like doing it with her that way. She didn't just want to fondle or suck him, she wanted him inside her. She wanted to feel what it would be like to have such a big, manly cock inside her. She wanted Bobby's big cock inside her.

"You really want me to do it?"

She looked back up at him. He looked even bigger from down there, looking past her upraised fanny to his towering cock. She had her doubts. It did look terribly big, and it was her first time. But, she knew this was the cock of the man she wanted to take, the man she wanted to be the one to take her for the first time, her partner in The Program. She wiggled her bottom as she had done before. "Oh yes, Bobby, I really do. I want you to put your hard penis in me."

"But, don't you think it will hurt?"

She reached up between her thighs and lightly felt her slit. It was quite moist. She spread it open. "Not when I'm all wet like this." She would never have done something like this before, but after the class experiences, she found herself amazingly comfortable with her sexuality.

Robert thought about what Ms. Billingsley had said. Maybe she could take it. Susie was an awfully small girl though, awfully small. But, she wanted to try, and he sure as heck wanted to try as well. But, not this way. He didn't want to take her the way he took Ms. Billingsley. He wanted to see her face, her eyes, as he did it.

"Could we do it, though, the other way?"

"Excuse me?" she asked, not understanding what he meant.

"From the front, facing each other."

Susie smiled. If it was her choice she would have preferred to do it that way. She just assumed that Bobby would prefer to do it from behind. "Why do you want to do it that way?" "So we can look into each other's eyes."

That was the right answer. She rolled back over, and opened her legs up for him.

He got down in between, his hard cock swinging in the air, waiting impatiently for its satisfaction.

"Be careful," she warned. "Be gentle." She hated saying that. It was so stereotypically girlish, but the truth was, she was in fact a bit apprehensive. What girl wouldn't be, facing a cock like that. It looked like the cock of a bull, if she had ever seen one. She fell back fully on the floor, biting her lip as she reached down and again spread the lips of her pussy, opening herself up to him fully, like she had done for Miss Baker's class, but this time for Bobby, for the guy she liked, the guy she really liked.

He lied down on top of her, propping himself up with one hand as he lodged his cock in its proper place with the other. He had been paying attention with Ms. Billinsgley.

He pushed forward.

"Oh!" Susie exclaimed, surprised, although not really, at how big he felt. However, she pushed back, encouraging him to drive in further.

He did so, very slowly and very carefully. It seemed to go in a bit further. He continued his careful, tentative thrusts, getting in deeper and deeper with each push. Susie matched each thrust with her own push back.

It was a tremendously tight fit. Susie felt like it was really the cock of a bull, rather than a young man's, but it seemed to make it all the more exciting, more thrilling, more stimulating, to be taken by such a big, manly cock, and, for the very first time. How many girls are taken by such a cock the first time they do it? It in fact made her feel even a bit proud for it to be this way, the first time.

They kept at it for some time, pushing and pressing; pulling back but never so far as to pull all the way out, just enough to provide more inertia, more force, for the next thrust.

Susie felt so terribly, terribly tight to Bobby, like her pussy was a series of thousands of lips, all clinging, clasping tightly against his cock, or one giant tongue, fully enveloping his dick in one giant, soft, tight lick.

Before too long he was all the way in, and it had been well worth the considerable, patient effort. He had never felt a more lovely home for his dick. It was like her cunt was precisely made for the purpose of embracing, engulfing his cock, the walls gripping, molding, squeezing, and caressing every inch, every centimeter.

He provided fuller, lengthier thrusts. Susie closed her eyes, wrapped her legs around him, threw her arms around him, pulled him to her, and moaned with pleasure, holding him, and his cock, tightly against her. She looked into his eyes and gasped, "Bobby, you feel so good inside me."

That was music to his ears. No complaints, no cries of discomfort or pain, no protests. She loved it. She clearly loved it.

"Hmmph, hmmph, hmmph," Susie grunted with each pounding plunge of Bobby's big dick, at times altering with a quiet little whimpering as her cunnie was being so thoroughly stuffed. She spread her thighs wider, wanting to let him in as far as he could go, although still keeping her legs wrapped around him, not wanting her prize bull to escape its stall, all the while keeping her stunned eyes fixed on his, which were themselves glazed over with the intensity of his pleasure.

Bobby had never felt anything so phenomenal, so fantastic, before. The sex with Ms. Billingsley had been great, but this was sensational, miraculous. It was more personal, more significant, more meaningful. He leaned forward and kissed her, deeply and fully.

She kissed him back, as she thrust her hips against him, wanting him to fuck her even harder.

He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. She looked into his. They knew that this would not be the last time they would do this.

He stopped. He could feel the rising sense of an inevitability. He wanted to last longer, particularly during their first time. He wanted Susie to enjoy it to, to enjoy it as much as he was about to, and he wasn't at all sure that she would want him to cum inside her.

"What's wrong?" she asked, her eyes opening wider in confusion and concern. "You're not hurting me, you know." She gave his cock a squeeze with her cunnie muscles, to emphasize the point.

"I, uh, was, um, just about to."

She giggled. "Cum? Bobby, you were just about to cum?"

He nodded.

She decided to tease him a bit. "Bobby was about to squirt his nasty ole cum in me?" She gave his cock another squeeze with her cunt. She quickly though let him off the hook. "I think it's just great that I got you all that excited, after all that you've already done."

He smiled back.

"And, besides, we have a President waiting for us, you know. How are we going to explain being so late?" She began to thrust against him. "You just go right ahead and squirt all your stuff in me."

Bobby squeezed his hand between their bodies and brought his fingers to her cunnie; more precisely, to the erect button of her little clit. He had indeed been paying attention to Miss Baker's class as well.

"Oh my!" Susie gasped as she felt his touch.

Bobby then resumed his thrusting while at the same time circling his fingers around and around her clit. He was a little clumsy at it, as this was his first effort at doing this. But, it was still having the desired effect.

"Bobby, Bobby," Susie gasped as she felt her clit being so roughly yet heavenly massaged, while her cunnie was being so thoroughly stuffed.

And with the sound of his name he felt his cum surging up inside. He felt like he was going to faint, perhaps because this would be the fourth time today, perhaps because it was the best one of the day. If felt like his head just filled with blood and a surge of ecstacy swept through his body. "Susie," he gasped as his cock twitched with its first jettison of jism.

As she felt his cock twitch in her cunnie, Susie exploded as well, her body suddenly twitching and jerking in orgasmic spasms. "Bobby, Bobby," she said quietly as she pulled him tightly against her, crushing his face down into her little heaving titties as her body was swept away.

Bobby could feel his cock jerk and spasm in the tight wet soft glove of Susie's cunnie, releasing its thick, hot load deep inside her.

They both knew they were taking a chance, letting him cum inside her. Even doing this was terribly risky. What if Mrs. Edwards came in? But, for the moment, they just let themselves enjoy the moment, as Susie felt Bobby's cock jerk and gush its hot loads into her tight, twitching cunnie.

Their hearts pounded against each other, their breaths fast and short with ecstacy, their sweaty bodies clutched against each other; Susie's body jerking spasmodically as Bobby's cock did as well, seeming to squirt endlessly into her cunt.

When their spasms of pleasure had passed they just held each other closely for awhile, catching their breaths, enjoying the moment, the pleasant feeling of afterward. Bobby rested his face in Susie's heaving titties. The memory of Francine now quite distant in his mind. Susie softly stroked his hair, feeling him slowly slackening within her, his cum leaking onto the floor of the President's carpeted study.

They eventually broke their embrace, and tried cleaning up the carpet as best they could with the wet rags Mrs. Edwards had provided for their bottoms. Susie's cunnie, though, kept dripping.

They heard a knock on the door. "Are you kids okay in there? President Rayburn is ready to meet with you."

"Just another minute, Mrs. Edwards," Susie called out. She went to the door, pulled it open just enough to poke her head out. "There was just so much of the white stuff. It's been harder to clean than we thought."

Mrs. Edwards wasn't entirely fooled. She knew they were up to something, but she never begrudged a student romance. "You kids take your time. I will think of something to tell the President."

"Thank you, Mrs. Edwards." She really was a nice lady.

Susie and Bobby took a few more minutes just to enjoy each other's company. It had indeed been another successful day in The Program.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you liked it. Constructive feedback and useful suggestions are really very helpful. If you have suggestions for how to improve it, or for other sequels, I would be very happy to hear them. In addition, I encourage you to seek out comparable "Naked in the Universe" stories. In any case, please do vote! Best wishes, Charles.

1...345678