Naked at College 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really don't think this is appropriate, Suzannah," he protested. "Surely this is not part of the intention of The Program."

"I just need something to hold on to, Professor Hunting. I don't really want to fall off now, you know. I mean, being so terribly naked and all, I could really hurt myself."

That would, of course, be quite bad.

"Now sir, if you wouldn't mind," she said, grasping firmly onto her handle, "can you explain to me what I did wrong?" He felt it was rather clear what she was doing wrong. She was certainly behaving like quite the minx, but it was good fun and he really didn't seem to mind, at least not enough to stop her. She slowly circled her thumb around and around the tip of his cock as he tried to study what she wrote on the board.

Despite the evident distraction, however, Professor Hunting did notice something or, perhaps, precisely because of the distraction, he was now looking at the problem differently, with a different frame of mind, to say the least. "My goodness, Suzannah, you know, I think you really caught on to something there."

"I know sir, I know," she replied, pausing in her thumb caress to squeeze hard on his dick.

"No, no, really, I mean it." True to form, Professor Hunting's mind was able to focus, at least briefly, on his math. Not too many men could do so when a young naked girl was stroking their cocks through their slacks, but Professor Hunting was generally able to work under any conditions.

And, that was perfectly fine with Suzannah. Perhaps some girls would be annoyed that a man wanted to study his formulae while they sat naked on his lap, flirtatiously cuddling while they handled his erect manhood, but Suzannah shared Professor Hunting's passion for science and, besides, it had been her original hope to serve as an inspiration for his work. She turned her attention as well to the board, albeit keeping a firm grip on his cock. "Really sir, do you see something worth pursuing?"

"Oh my goodness yes, dear. Not exactly the way you wrote it but it did in fact inspire a new approach." He was now actually completely torn. He really did want Suzannah to get off his lap so that he could work on the problem.

It is said that a man often speaks, if not thinks, with his cock, and perhaps Suzannah's hand read his mind. "Would you like to work on it some more, sir?"

"Well, um, if, if." He was terribly, terribly ambivalent. His passion for science was now severely strained. He had been working on this problem for many months and now truly felt on the verge of breaking through, but it had been many years since a woman had been naked with him, had been interested in handling his cock. The problem would be there tomorrow, but Suzannah would not. Yet, on the other hand, perhaps his insight would also be gone, as well as the inspiration on his lap. He knew that it did often help when stuck on a problem to simply get away from it, to open the mind to a fresh approach. That really did appear to be the trick in this case.

Suzannah, ever the clever research assistant, offered a solution. "What if, sir, you continued to work on the theorem while I work on it as well?" To clarify her meaning, she punctuated the second "it" with a squeeze of his cock.

"Yes, yes," he said enthusiastically, his level of excitement rising as two sources of considerable pleasure, math and a young lady's fingers, merged onto the same path.

"I can't though get a very good grip on the problem, sir, with all of these clothes in the way."

Perspiration was forming on Professor Hunting's brow. He had never worked on a constructive quadratic before with such intense passion. The opportunity was impossible to resist. Suzannah pulled down the zipper to his slacks. This new method though might have some risks. "But, Susie, really, um, what if someone came in?"

"Here sir," she suggested, swinging his swivel chair back around to face his desk, where his original equations had been scrawled. His desk notes did not contain Suzannah's inspirational error, but the desk would provide secrecy for her inspirational fingers. They both considered it a grand proposal.

Suzannah reached into his slacks and fumbled around for Professor Hunting's cock. She had no real experience in doing this. It even took her awhile to find the flap of his boxers, although thank goodness he was wearing those rather than briefs. She felt a bit embarrassed that she obviously lacked the expertise to smoothly, efficiently, extract his cock.

He did not, however, mind. It really added more to the pleasure of the moment, to have this cute, naked minx fumbling around in his pants, as if she was feeling around for a toy in the dark, exploring the nooks and crannies of his shorts, trying to find her way inside, all the while inadvertently, or advertently, feeling his hard cock and even, at times, his balls.

Once she was inside his boxers she got a firm grip on the hard flesh of his naked pole and extracted her prize, popping out his stiff member like a rather obscene jack-in-the-box.

"Oh my sir, you certainly are a prominent scientist." Suzannah was very proud of it. He was not as big as Robert, not actually even close, but it still appeared really quite impressive within the tiny fingers of her feminine hand and, besides, this was the cock of a quite well-renowned and highly published scientist which, for her, was comparable to a rock star or a movie star. She knew that not many young investigators would be given an opportunity such as this, to be able to handle the member of the author of Hunting's Free Variable. This would be a moment she would remember for quite some time.

Professor Hunting beamed with delight. No woman, no girl, had ever said anything like that before when he had dropped his pants. He was indeed terribly inspired and he put his mind to the task with a verve and passion that he had not experienced in many years.

"Yes, yes! Really, Suzannah, I think we have something here," adding her "error" to his note pad and beginning to extend it to its logical conclusion as Suzannah's soft fingers danced up and down his stiff dick.

"Do you really think we'll solve it, sir?!" She was really very thrilled. It was quite exciting to be with a true scientist as he makes a discovery, as it was to be with a man so equally excited in quite a basic, animalistic way. Neither had she experienced before. The mind and the body were merging together toward a climactic peak. It was terribly, terribly exhilarating. She gripped his cock tighter and slid her little fist up and down his cock. She could even feel some moisture forming between her own thighs. She worried though that perhaps she might in fact stain Professor Hunting's trousers. If they were successful perhaps he wouldn't mind. She began to pound her fist up and down Professor Hunting's hard dick, using both hands now to grip his cock, sliding her fists up and down its length, working hard to double pump her professor as he worked hard to solve their problem.

"Yes, yes," he encouraged her, "I really do think it's close now. I believe I'll have it in just a minute."

"Oh sir, I believe I will have it too, won't I?"

"Yes, yes, of course." He was clearly quite absorbed in his work and was not about to be bothered with this additional problem; that is, what were they to do when it did cum to her.

That responsibility was hers and she was not about to drop the ball. She knew they were close to a solution and she did not want him to delay further. She slid from his lap onto the floor to kneel between his legs.

She had been so tempted before during statistics by the big bulb of Robert's gloriously hard cock. This time she would not restrain, she would not deny, herself. She knew that if she did she would likely have considerable feelings of regret, particularly if the professor failed to make his discovery. Better to have done it and have the memory, than to have restrained herself and always wondered. Besides, this was for the sake of science. She opened her mouth wide and, for the first time, engulfed the large, soft bulb of a man's hard cock inside.

It felt wonderful. A week ago she would have considered it to be disgusting. After all, this was the member with which he urinated, stored in his smelly, sweaty shorts. And, it was, of course, rather demeaning, wasn't it? Serving him in such a way? Kneeling before him on the floor while the head of his cock was in her mouth. But, at the moment, it was simply wonderful. He smelled so nice, so musky, and he felt so big in there; so strong, so manly, so inspiring.

Professor Hunting gasped with shock and pleasure as he felt the girl's lips wrap around the head of his dick, just below the crown. He had been with a few women in his life, but none had been willing to do this. As a youth he was a geek, as a college student he was a nerd, as a faculty member he was an old geeky nerd. Yet, here he was, sitting at his desk while between his legs kneeled a pretty young lady, looking up to him with considerable admiration and affection through her large bespectacled green eyes, his dick head buried in her mouth.

It was a moment of delightful distraction, and again, just perhaps what he needed. "I think I've got it," he gasped.

Suzannah smiled up at him through the cock in her mouth. She knew she had him as well, and she applied equal vigor to her own responsibility. She reached up again for his shaft, circling her fingers around his stiffness, sliding her fist up and down its smooth hardness as she lapped and licked at the soft bulb with her tongue, trying to draw forth from him his inspiration. She imagined someday reading the published work that would result from their joint endeavor, knowing how it had cum to fruition; the product of his mind and her mouth.

The tongue of a young lady on his cock head was frankly just too much. "It's coming to me now!" he exclaimed as he suddenly felt the solution just on the tip of his tongue, as Suzanne did likewise, the precum tickling her tongue.

"Yes I have it!" he gasped as a large wad of cum gushed from his cock against and onto Suzannah's tongue. She wanted to exclaim "I have it too," but to say anything, to even open her mouth, would risk spilling his seed and soiling his trousers. He could hardly provide a lecture to his next class with semen stains on his trousers. Besides, she was intrigued by its taste. It was surprisingly salty and viscous; quite intriguing and, frankly, she had to admit, at least to herself, tasty.

And, she was so pleased that he kept shooting more and more into her mouth. This was perhaps the only lunch she would receive, albeit that wasn't the real basis for her pleasure. It was instead just the pleasure of taking a man, a great man, in this way, receiving the seed of his genius, his knowledge, into her mouth.

For Professor Hunting, the pleasure was rapturous. He was both enthralled cognitively by the delight of having solved the problem that had thwarted him for so many months and, at the same time, engulfed by the more base pleasures of his orgasm pulsating through his body. With each bestial surge he could feel his dick twitch and jerk in Suzannah's little mouth, spilling its spunky seed, gushing its gism into the mouth that so often had smiled so sweetly at him, and all the while feeling her girlish tongue lapping and licking at his cock head, cleaning him off as he continued to spurt.

He felt a strong urge to grasp her hair and pull her face tight into his crotch, but he resisted. That would perhaps be too forceful, too brutal. He was surprised that he even had such a thought, and, besides, what she was doing for him was already so very intense. He just sat back, enjoyed the moment, lustfully yet peacefully gazing into those pretty eyes as he spurted his last few remaining drops and worked the equation to its final solution.

Any good student will be conscientiously thorough, being sure to dot all the i's and cross all the t's, and so Suzannah cleaned him off with her tongue. She did not want him to feel uncomfortable during his next lecture with any untoward remaining drops of sperm soiling his boxers.

With some reluctance she eventually let it pop from her mouth. It was no longer nearly so large or intimidating, but it still had its regal appeal, at least from the angle of her perspective, kneeling between his knees.

She struggled a bit with the swallowing of the last few globs of sperm lodged in her mouth. The spunky juice did seem to be stuck in all sorts of nooks and crannies in her cheek and gums.

Professor Hunting, waking from his revelry, awkwardly raised himself from his chair to retrieve poor Suzannah a glass of milk.

The remaining time of their luncheon was spent in polishing up the theorem. Suzannah could have spent that time at the coffee table, having her lunch, but she wanted to remain intimately involved with the professor as he finalized their work.

She continued to perch on his lap. He had returned his cock to his pants as he went for the glass of milk, along with a sandwich for the young lady, but that did not discourage Suzannah from returning her hand to his crotch, to lightly play with him as she munched on the sandwich and studied their formulae. Good scientific work is often in the fine details, and she did not want him to lose his motivation.

By the time Hank and Robert had arrived, Professor Hunting was again fully motivated, and he thought it best to remain behind his desk when they entered his office. They found it a bit curious that he would not even rise from his desk to greet them, but given Professor Hunting's reserved, introverted character it wasn't really that surprising.

Professor Hunting though did fondly smile goodbye to Suzannah. "If you wish, young lady, there are some more advanced theorems which we might explore in the future. They are intense, more pressing, but I would be most pleased to have your assistance."

Suzannah's face flushed with pride and appreciation. "Oh sir, yes, I would be most grateful." She again curtsied before the door, and rushed from his office, feeling so pleased and proud over what her experiment was accomplishing.

Professor Hunting eventually published his work, and the footnote on his theorem of the expanding numerical read, "I also wish to express my appreciation to Miss Suzannah Frost, a very bright and inspirational student who had a significant hand in the development of this theorem." Suzannah was always grateful for that recognition.

On the way to Developmental Psychology

Suzannah strode with considerable pride as they walked to their next class with Mr. Adams. She could not believe how fantastic it had been. It would surely be the highlight of her report. "How was your lunch with Ms. Billingsley, Robert?" If it was half as good as hers had been it had to have been wonderful.

"It was nice, Suzannah, really nice." He wasn't too sure that he wanted to get into the details.

She clutched his arm. "Oh, I'm so glad!" She hadn't felt so happy before in her life. This was turning out to be as much, no more, than she had hoped. "Isn't this whole day just wonderful?"

Robert wouldn't go so far as to say that, the reason for which became quite clear as they rounded the corner of the Mathematics Building. Proceeding from the Mathematics Building to the Social Sciences Building was preferable than proceeding from the Humanities Building, as the latter would require crossing the Commons. From the Mathematics Building they could just skirt the Commons. However, the shorter route did not prove to be effective in avoiding students.

"Well, here they are, the Program participants," exclaimed Marsha. "Do you think, Robert, that you could pose for me? If it wouldn't be any trouble, I mean."

Robert wasn't too sure he was up for another erection, so soon after leaving Ms. Billingsley's office, although, perhaps with Suzannah's help again, he might be able. "Certainly, Marsha. What would you like?"

"Well," she smiled, delighted with such an opportunity. She had heard about Chrissie and Michael last week, and was really quite disappointed to have entirely missed out, never having even seen them, let alone being able to ask for a pose. She wasn't about to waste the opportunity. "I wonder if you two could do that Chicken Dance. You know the one." She illustrated her suggestion by sticking her clenched hands in her arm pits and flapping her elbows like they were chicken wings. "We'll make the music."

Robert and Suzannah knew exactly what she meant. It was a funny dance, but it was funny because it made you act and look so terribly childish and silly.

Marsha started singing the song and clapping the beat, while girls and guys crowding around quickly joined in. Robert and Suzannah sighed deeply. A pose didn't have to be something in which the person remained motionless. There was considerable movement in jerking off. Doing a dance was entirely within the rules of The Program. They began the dance. They first shaped a chicken beak with their hands, opening and closing it four times, during the first four beats of the students' musical chanting.

It was indeed a terribly comical sight. Even Mr. Adams had to smile.

On the next four beats they made the chicken wings with their bent arms, hands tucked into their arm pits, flapping their wings four times. Hank's grin grew broader.

On the next four beats, the best part, particularly when you're naked, they made a chicken's tail feathers with their arms and hands and wiggled their butts as she squatted down on the four beats of the music.

This last move was particularly nice for the persons watching. Susie's little cunnie opened up as she crouched down and wiggled her bottom in a manner that was much more comical than seductive. Robert's was no better, as his hanging penis swung back and forth, causing many of the girls to start laughing, although there was still enough spectators' singing to keep the song going.

Robert and Suzannah then stood up, clapped four times during the next four beats, and then repeated the entire sequence again as the students continued to sing.

It was so funny that Mr. Adams even joined in with the dancing, providing thereby emotional, sympathetic support for the embarrassing effort of Suzannah and Robert.

A few of the onlookers even eventually joined in on the dancing as well, laughing as they did so, as Robert and Suzannah repeated the sequence over and over. It was a really engaging song, and nobody had ever seen anyone do it naked before. Robert was probably the big hit, with his swinging and bobbling penis, although Suzannah's jiggly titties were a pretty good attraction as well. And, the boys behind her at times got a nice little shot of her puckered anus as she squatted down, shaking her rump back and forth as the boys in front got to see her cunnie open up. The rapidly changing shape of her lips was really quite provocative.

They lost track of how many times they had repeated the sequence. They at times botched it, although Mr. Adams clearly had much more difficulty mastering the sequence than either Robert or Suzannah.

Robert and Suzannah finally started laughing themselves. They did realize that they must be an awfully silly sight. They even became a bit competitive over who could complete a sequence without any errors. It didn't help when the crowd doing the singing and clapping sped up the pace a bit.

Mr. Adams though eventually realized that they did have to proceed on to the next class. He was glad that a pose had finally been more playful than stressful, but he knew he had to break up the party. "Alright kids," he announced, "that's enough. We have to get to the next class." He was actually even a bit out of breath.

"Oh Mr. Adams," Marsha complained. "Just a bit more."

"No, no, we have to get going," and they moved on to the next class, saluted by the students with applause and cheers as they left.

1...345678