Naked at College 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Developmental Psychology 295

This was their last class. Robert was ecstatic. It was almost over. One more class and one more trek through the Commons and it would all be done.

It's not that it had been all bad. Obviously, there were moments that were really quite stimulating, to say the least. But, he would be glad when it was done. There had been so many difficult moments, the break up with Francine perhaps being the low point, although actually he could thank his participation in The Program for bringing to an end what was inevitably going to end anyway. So, he didn't really feel so bad about that. In any case, he could feel himself beginning to relax as the light at the end of the tunnel was about to appear. The last playful pose for Marsha also helped relax him as well.

Suzannah was disappointed that this would be their final class. Frankly, she almost wished that The Program would be a week long. She had read that this was in fact the original recommendation, as Ms. Karen Wagner had stated within her original treatise, Naked in School. However, given how much had happened so far today, she wasn't so sure she could really handle a full week. Well, she hoped that this final class would at least be the best of the day.

Miss Spock greeted them at the door. "Oh, don't the two of you look so cute, all dressed up in your birthday suits." Miss Spock was a very sweet woman. She taught the laboratory sequence of Developmental Psychology 295, which was concerned with caring for the infant child. The students were, not surprisingly, all female, a fact that met with a groan from Robert as he surveyed the smiling and giggling faces of the girls, all of whom were looking, and many of whom were pointing and gesturing, at his penis. He realized that this final class could be the worst of the day.

Miss Spock took their hands and led them over to two laboratory tables, one for Suzannah and one for Robert. "I think it's just so wonderful of you two to volunteer for this. You know, we just can't get parents to volunteer their infants for this class." She turned to Suzannah. "I guess I understand. Mothers are naturally very protective of their infants and they're understandably concerned that some accident might occur." She turned to her students. "But, really, what could really happen, girls?" She turned to Robert. "They're all very good girls, very careful and proper. But still, President Rayburn and the Board of Trustees wouldn't want to open the college up to any potential liability, some lawsuit, how frivolous and unfounded it might be. So, we are reduced to working with dolls." She turned back to Suzannah as they approached the tables. "Dolls can, of course, be very useful and instructive, but they just aren't the same thing. Now, here dear, you climb up on this one." She turned back to Robert, "And, sweetums, you climb up on this one."

They both climbed up onto the tables, on top of each had been placed a padding for comfort, as well as a plastic sheet for protection. Also on the table were quite a few implements for infant care. Robert did not like the look of this at all. He turned to Miss Spock and opened his eyes wide in disbelief. She can't be serious.

"Oh, Robert, yes, I am so sorry. I forgot to ask. Would you like to relieve yourself?" She positioned herself in between the two tables.

Quite a bit of giggling could be heard, and Miss Spock sharply clapped her hands to return the class to order. "Now, young ladies, behave yourselves. You are grown young women and you must behave as such. If any of you wish to act like little girls, well, I imagine that you can come up to the front of the room right now, take Suzannah's place, and be treated like the little girl you are."

The room instantly became silent. Nobody wanted that.

Suzannah didn't particularly like hearing that what she was about to do was being used as a means of disciplining and controlling the students. She would hope that any one of the students would jump at the chance at taking her place. But, this is why she is a leader, an innovator, and these girls just followers.

"Now, Robert, I am very sorry for that interruption. If you wish, you can relieve yourself. I even have some tidy wipes here that you can use to clean yourself off, afterward, you know, after you do it."

It was amazing to Robert that she could suggest this with such a straight face. The girls in the class were having considerable difficulty not laughing. Quite a few of their faces were turning red as they repressed their giggles. Robert's face was red for quite a different reason. "No, ma'am, I'm fine. Really, I am," which was indeed the truth, having just completed his session with Ms. Billingsley. A few groans of disappointment could be heard.

"Well, then, good. We can proceed." She turned to her students. "Alright then, girls, why don't you come up here and gather around the tables. The girls on the left side of the room take a position around Suzannah, the girls on the right can position themselves around Robert." Many of the girls assigned to Suzannah frowned in obvious disappointment, which again did not please Suzannah. Nobody likes being considered a disappointment. This class may turn out to be quite a challenge for her.

The girls assigned to Robert scampered to find a good spot, each of them smiling broadly as they got close to the naked boy on the table, intently studying his flaccid but still quite sizable penis.

"There are, of course, many things to learn about infant care. We have covered quite a bit with our dolls, but there are certain things for which it is helpful to at least practice with a real live model. The first thing I would like to cover is the taking of a temperature."

The smiles on the girls assigned to Robert got even bigger, if that was possible, and his heart sank further, if that was possible.

"The goal of taking a temperature is to assess how warm it is inside the infant's body. This means that the most accurate measurement will be rectal. This is a critical point. Any infection in the newborn is quite serious, so a rectal temperature must be taken to provide the most accurate assessment. It would, of course, be quite difficult anyway to get a baby to cooperate with an oral assessment, even if it was as accurate as the rectal."

She picked up a thermometer resting on Suzannah's table. "You must, of course, use a special rectal thermometer." She held it up for the class to see. "It generally has a round bulb at the end." She handed it to the girl to her left. "First, place a nice thick slab of petroleum jelly on the base. You want this to be as comfortable as possible for the baby."

Robert knew that there was no way this was going to be comfortable, no matter how much jelly was applied. He instinctively squeezed his anal sphincter.

"Now, there is basically two ways to do this, with your baby on his stomach or her back. I think we should have Bobby on his tummy." She naturally reverted to a more childlike reference to Robert and Suzannah, given the simulation they were performing. "He's a pretty big boy to hold back his legs. Bobby, why don't you please lie on your tummy." He couldn't believe this was happening. "And, Susie, if you wouldn't mind, lie on your back and bring your legs up into the air."

The two models got into the requested positions. Suzannah's position was considerably more revealing than Robert's, as her cunnie and anus were both clearly exposed. He was at least thankful for that.

"Now, stabilize Bobby so he doesn't wiggle too much. Yes, Jenny, like that, put your hand gently on his back." She turned to Suzannah. "And, Cathy, hold her feet firmly up. Pull them back toward her ears so we can really see her little anus. Don't you think they look ever so cute at this age?" She immediately realized her error. "I mean, yes, well, I'm sorry, Susie, I just tend to slide into it."

"That's alright, ma'am. We want to be helpful in any way we can."

"Oh my, that's so good to hear. I knew the two of you would be troopers."

Robert wasn't too happy to hear that she was volunteering the both of them, to do just about anything.

"Well, you do though, dear, actually have a very cute anus, if I may say so."

"Thank you, Miss Spock," Suzannah politely replied.

"Oh my, yes, almost forgot. The two of you don't have to go poopie or anything do you?"

"No, ma'am," they both replied. How the girls were not bursting out with laughter was unclear to Robert.

"Well, that's good to hear. Now, well, girls, one at time, beginning right here." She gestured to the girl steadying the "infant" Bobby, "gently insert the thermometer slowly into his anus about half an inch, and the same for Susie." The girls did as they were instructed. Robert closed his eyes at the intrusion. He couldn't recall the last time his mother had given him a rectal temperature. He tried to relax his sphincter but the intrusion felt so foreign, so wrong, and certainly very, very embarrassing.

It was just about as difficult for Suzannah. These students were only freshman, or freshwomen as she preferred to call them, and it was a bit demeaning to have them giving her a rectal temperature. It also didn't help that they were so clearly amused by it, with so many smirks and smiles on their faces.

Suzannah was disappointed though that there were no boys in the class. Men should be as involved in, as interested in, infant care as women. More importantly, she knew how much more difficult it would be for her to have boys taking her rectal temperature. It would have been good to report on such an experience. The more difficult the task, the more she would be achieving.

Robert, fortunately, couldn't see the faces of the girls at his table, but he could certainly feel the presence of the one sticking the thick thermometer up his butt.

"Gently hold the thermometer steady between your index and forefinger to keep it from being expunged, and wait about two minutes before pulling it out."

Miss Spock used her watch to time them. It seemed to Robert that it must have been in there for 15 minutes before she finally signaled that time was up.

The girls then carefully pulled the thermometers out.

"Any temperature over 100.4 girls is generally considered to be a fever. How did our little babies do?"

"Perfectly normal, Miss Spock," each of them announced.

"Oh that's so good to hear." It would have indeed been quite troubling to have discovered that either of them actually had a temperature. "Yes, now use a tidy wipe to clean off your thermometer, and, of course, your baby. We don't want them to have uncomfortable bottoms."

Having the girls take their temperatures rectally was bad enough. To now be cleaned down there was mortifying, even for Suzannah. Robert scrunched his eyes in humiliation as he felt the girl spread his cheeks and carefully wipe his anus, although the tidy wipe was rather stimulating, so cold and tingly.

"Once you're done, hand the thermometer to the girl next to you, and each of you take a turn, holding him, or her, in place, taking the temperature, and cleaning the anus."\

The exercise seemed to go on forever, particularly for Robert, each of the girls taking her turn sticking a thermometer up his butt and wiping him off, like he couldn't even do this most personal act himself. A few of the girls apparently couldn't resist the opportunity to tickle his balls with their fingers as they lodged the thermometer up his butt and held it there. Fortunately, he was finding this to be so humiliating that he was not getting aroused, even though a couple of the girls were rather sensual in how they slowly wiped, in fact caressed, his anus, enjoying the sight of his butt hole contracting and twitching as they caressed it with the cool, tingly wipe.

Suzannah in fact grew to enjoy that part. She just closed her eyes and at times even wiggled her bottom a bit at the rather odd, titillating sensation. She was reminded of the boy's tongue in Miss Baker's class. "Yes, girls," Miss Spock said as she observed Suzannah's wiggling, "sometimes the little dears enjoy being cleaned down there." Robert blushed, wondering if she was referring to him. Imagine if Miss Spock wanted to check to see if he got a "boner"?

"Well, that was excellent. Now, the next thing we want to do is to diaper the baby."

Suzannah even blushed at that. What could be more infantilizing than being diapered? Robert was simply mortified. Could this get any worse?

Miss Spock though was oblivious to their discomfiture. "Cloth diapers come in many shapes and sizes. Traditional cloth diapers usually come pre-folded or in a square and require pinning. More modern ones are fitted or contoured like disposable diapers, and come with Velcro closures or snaps. Other cloth-diapering accessories, of course, include absorbent liners." She demonstrated this with one of her samples. "Some of them are in fact flushable. There are also diaper doublers for extra protection at night." She held up a pair. "And diaper covers to help prevent leaks."

Robert could hardly watch. It was like he was in a torture chamber and the warden was demonstrating to the guards which of many alternative devices, tools, and weapons were available for inflicting him with pain and injury.

"Let's begin with Susie, using some traditional cloth diapers." She turned to Suzannah. "There are two ways to fasten them. The first is the triangular fold, where you fold the square in half to form a triangle. For newborns or smaller babies, you might need to fold the long side of the triangle down a few inches so it fits your baby better. Susie, here, is rather small for a girl but still, of course, actually quite a big baby."

Robert picked his head up to watch, as did many of his girls move over to get a good view over the shoulder or beside one of the girls assigned to Suzannah's table. He did want to watch this, with mixed feelings though. On the one hand, it felt like he was watching a close friend facing the torture he was about to experience. On the other hand, it was strangely erotic. He had a good view off to the side of Miss Spock of Suzannah's cute little hairless cunnie and tush, as Miss Spock grasped her upraised ankles to lift up her bottom.

"Place your baby in the diaper by gently lifting the baby's feet and legs and sliding the diaper underneath. The longest side of the triangle should be behind your baby's back, with the opposite corner pointing down toward her feet."

Robert felt his dick start to swell and he quickly brought his head back down. There was no way he was going to get an erection while being diapered.

Miss Spock carefully described each step as she diapered Suzannah. "Bring the front part of the diaper up between your baby's legs and onto her belly." Robert was tempted to look up again, as he knew Suzannah would be spreading open her legs.

Suzannah contemplated making baby noises. That would certainly demonstrate her enthusiasm for this classroom demonstration, but she was still feeling rather ambivalent about it. She was now feeling a bit glad that there weren't any boys in the class. Imagine being diapered by a boy! "Bring one side around so it overlaps the center part and then bring the other side around so it overlaps the other two parts. Fasten all three parts together with a safety pin, being very careful, of course, not to prick your baby."

When she was done she pulled back her hands, like she had just finished decorating a cake and was most pleased with the result. "Excellent! Doesn't she look so terribly cute girls, in her brand new, clean diaper?"

"Oh yes, Miss Spock" they all exclaimed. Suzannah though didn't feel very cute. Imagine having to walk across campus wearing a diaper? That could be worse than being naked, or at least so she figured. Thank goodness Harry and his friends weren't in this class!

Robert again wanted to look. He wondered if she did indeed look cute, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it.

"Alright then, let's use the rectangular fold for Bobby." Robert's girls quickly got back into their original positions around him, and Suzannah's girls similarly shifted over to be able to see as much as they could. Miss Spock turned to diaper Robert. "Bobby, if you wouldn't mind, roll back over on your back, like your sister, Susie."

He was now extremely relieved that he had avoided getting an erection. How embarrassing would that have been? He was, however, a bit swelled.

"Oh my, our little Bobby is quite the big boy, isn't he girls." The girls did have to giggle at that, nor did Miss Spock mind. It was, after all, in response to her joke, and what lady could avoid noticing this. In fact, she went further. "I don't think I have ever seen a pee pee so large before."

Lying on his back had the effect of now being able, actually being forced, to see the faces of the girls, which made it all the more difficult to tolerate. They were obviously enjoying this immensely. It did, at least though, help him diminish what little swelling had occurred.

"Girls, when diapering a boy, it can be a good idea to keep a clean diaper over the penis during changing." She carefully laid a diaper across Robert's penis. The girls openly groaned with disappointment.

Tammy asked, "Can't we watch his pee pee some more, Miss Spock?"

Miss Spock might have scolded Tammy for that remark, but she had to acknowledge that it was only natural to react this way. "Mothers do often find the pee pees of their little boys to be cute." She reached underneath and grasped hold of Robert's limp dick, much to his surprise. "And, of course, they are so precious, aren't they," she lovingly teased, giving him a little squeeze. "But, yes, we really should keep him covered because exposure to air often causes little boys to urinate, on you, the walls, or anything else within range." She looked around, winking at the girls, all of whom were squealing in either disgust or amusement.

She looked Robert in the face, a big grin on her face as she fondled his penis. "But, Bobby, you wouldn't go pee pee on me, would you, honey?"

"No, ma'am," he replied, although frankly he now considered the possibility. It might be a nice way to get back at these girls.

She let go of his penis and returned to his diapering. "Girls, the rectangular fold is similar to that of disposable diapers. You first fold the diaper into a rectangle and position the diaper under your baby, with the long sides facing the same direction as your baby." Robert wasn't much taller than Suzannah, but he was sufficiently larger in weight that she couldn't easily lift his bottom up by his ankles. "Bobby, if you wouldn't mind, help me lift you up." He reluctantly went along with it. A Program participant had to always fully cooperate, even if being diapered. "Bring the bottom up onto your baby's belly. First, bring one side around and fasten with a safety pin, then do the same on the other side."

When she was done she again pulled back and raised her hands. "Excellent. Two very lovely diapered babies! Here why don't both of you stand up on the tables and show off to the girls your new diapers. All babies like to show off."

They both felt terribly shamed. What really could be more embarrassing than to be standing up, wearing diapers, in a college class? "Turn around, now, dears, so that everyone gets a good look." They caught each other's eyes as they slowly turned around. Seeing their partner diapered made each of them feel even worse, as they could see through their partner how silly they must look themselves. It was so embarrassing that they could not look at each other for long and so quickly turned away, knowing full well that they were making their partner feel even worse by looking.

"No, no," Miss Spock scolded them. "Take a good look at each other. I think every baby should be so happy and proud of his, or her, new, clean, dry diapers, and they are such pretty diapers. I picked them out special for each of you."

1...345678