Naked at College 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They turned to face each other again, and this time took a good look.

Miss Spock's direction turned about to be helpful, as they both had to eventually smile. It was embarrassing, but they also had to admit amusing as well. They both looked so ridiculously comical, and in their shared embarrassment they could at least smile at one another, providing some mutual sympathy and comfort for the mortification.

Suzannah even found that Robert did look kind of cute. He looked cute because it was so silly, so incongruous: this well developed, strong, young man, with a really very large penis, once it's erect, wearing baby diapers. And, they were very appropriate ones for him, as they had little blue bears all over them. Miss Spock didn't spare any expense.

And, Robert had to admit that Suzannah did look kind of cute, actually very cute. She always looked cute: her lovely green eyes, so pretty beneath her spectacles, her cute precious titties, and now wearing diapers with little pink kitties prancing all over them. He could feel the swelling beginning to return.

Suzannah decided she should play along. If this is what Miss Spock wanted, then she would do so with maximal effort and enthusiasm. It was her last class and she had to make it her best one. She smiled at Robert and said, "Do you like my new diapers, Bobby? I think they're very pretty."

Robert could feel his dick swelling further. Suzannah, recalling a commercial she had once seen, placed a finger in her mouth and said, coquettishly, "I'm a big good girl now!" The front of Robert's diapers began to poke out.

"Oh my goodness, Miss Spock," Tori exclaimed, "Baby Bobby has a boner!"

Miss Spock looked up at the evident sign of the rod sticking out his diaper. However, this was actually a fortunate event, as the girls probably did not realize that little baby boys will get boners. Robert immediately sat back down. Most of the girls backed off but a couple of them reached out to try to explore the unusual growth within his diaper. Robert at first kept moving their hands away but as he did so a couple more would just take their place. "Now, don't let this trouble you, girls. Baby boys are sensuous little beings from the top of their heads to the tips of their toes." Stacy was currently appreciating Baby Bobby's sensuality with the tips of her fingers, running them up and down his growing stiffness. Miss Baker added, "For a parent who's really comfortable with their sensual explorations, it's a delight, but some parents do get worried, wondering if this means their child is going to be oversexed." Tori giggled as she felt Bobby's stiffie. "The thing to keep in mind is that their play is sensual, not sexual. They get the same pleasure from sucking on their toes as from fondling their penises." It was perhaps a poor choice of words, as Stacy wondered what it might be like to suck on this baby's penis. "You may find your precious ten-month-old rocking away on his tummy, clearly enjoying a little baby erection. It's a natural body response and just means the body parts are working."

Most of the girls had now left the table of Suzannah. The baby with the stiff willy was much more interesting than the diapered girl. Julie asked, "Miss Baker, my mother used to flick my little baby brother's stiffy with her finger to get it to stop."

"I really wouldn't advise that." Tori was certainly not flicking Bobby's penis. It was instead a very sensual fondling. "You'll only get frustrated, as you probably won't be able to stop it, and since you want your child to have positive feelings about his body, I wouldn't deny him the innocent pleasure of touch."

The girls certainly did not want to do that. They were now providing him with quite a bit of "innocent" touching.

It was not the controlled sensual massage provided by the girls in Miss Baker's class. It was more like what Suzannah had experienced from the guys, Robert having his stiff dick fondled by a countless number of hands wandering over, under, and around his cock, as well as his butt. It quickly became though just as exciting for him as it had been for Suzannah. For the moment, he forgot entirely that he was wearing diapers, that he was being humiliated. He just allowed himself to bask in the pleasure of so many girls feeling, tickling, stroking, and fondling his stiff cock.

There was so much of him that many girls could participate at once, although there was still quite a bit of shoving and jostling. Janet even reached into his diaper and fully grasped his dick, clasping his naked stiffness tightly with her hand as she stroked him up and down, while other girls tickled and caressed the round, swollen bulb with their fingers.

It wasn't long before he found himself ready to explode. He wasn't surprised. He was a young man. He had masturbated more than once in one day before. One time, in fact, he had jerked off four times in one evening, that being inspired though by a very pretty visiting cousin who seemed awfully flirtatious for a cousin, walking around the house in t-shirt and panties, leaving the door open when she bathed, and, at the end of the day, even leaving her bedroom door open a crack while she herself masturbated. She gave him a knowing smile and kiss when she left after the weekend was over.

Being tickled, fondled, stroked, and squeezed by five to ten different girlish hands was certainly more stimulating than just peeping in on his cousin. Although Robert had managed to forget that he was wearing a diaper as the girls were masturbating him, the reality quickly returned as he began to squirt his load into his diaper. "Miss Spock, Miss Spock!" squealed Tori, "Baby Bobby is now wetting his diaper!"

Janet quickly withdrew her hand from his diaper as she felt some of his cum, not wanting to be caught with her hand in the cookie jar. The other girls, though, continued to play with him from the outside, enjoying the fact that they had made him ejaculate. A number of the other girls were fully aware of what happened, and why, but they weren't about to tell on the girls responsible for Bobby's messy diaper.

Miss Baker was surprised. Any young man Robert's age surely could control himself. It was possible that with the excitement of the moment, coupled with having to hold it for so long as a Program participant, maybe he did have an accident? She had warned the girls about little boys peeing during a diapering. Apparently, Bobby lost control of himself because of the girls' fingers. But, still, she had asked earlier if he had pooped. If he had needed to pee, why hadn't he told her?

Actually, maybe he did this on purpose? Program participants are to enthusiastically participate within the classroom demonstrations, fully embracing the exercise and offering their own contributions, when helpful. It would obviously be very helpful for one of them to wet himself in a demonstration of diaper changing. She smiled at Robert, who actually looked rather agitated rather than proud, although that would very well be the expected reaction of wetting yourself, particularly at his age. He must feel a bit embarrassed about this, even if it was intentional. She will have to let him know how pleased and appreciative she felt. "Robert, how sweet of you to wet yourself!"

"Yes, ma'am," he responded breathlessly, his body and mind engulfed by his orgasm, his dick jerking and spurting into his diaper. The pleasure of his orgasm was so intense, it helped to offset the fact that he was doing it into a diaper, under the twinkling eyes and giggling grins of the young ladies that had brought him to this state. His head bent forward as he continued to feel himself gush and spew into his baby pants, absorbed in the pure bliss of his climax. Even as he felt the moisture gathering within, he didn't mind, as any embarrassment was well compensated by the more fundamental pleasure of his climax.

But, when it was done, when the instinctual waves of blissful pleasure had dissipated, he was left with only the embarrassment of a wet diaper, one with his warm, sticky cum.

Suzannah was as impressed as Miss Spock, perhaps even more so. She had only been considering speaking baby talk to demonstrate her enthusiastic participation. Robert had done her one more; no, a lot more. He had actually wet himself. She couldn't have been prouder. From the beginning, Robert had appeared to be a very ambivalent, if not reluctant, participant in The Program. It was rather obvious. He did not share her fervent ardency, her commitment, her dedication. Yet, it was clear that he had come around, wanting to end the experience with a demonstration of true devotion. She felt so proud of him, and even a little jealous. She had intended herself to go the extra mile in this last class. It was, after all, her last opportunity to demonstrate her enthusiasm, to make her mark on the history of The Program.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on relaxing her bladder. It was surprisingly difficult. There was a natural reluctance, as an adult, to wet yourself. But, she was not about to leave Robert out there by himself, to have him participate more than she had done. She had to demonstrate that she was equal to him in commitment and dedication. If he can do it, then so could she. She imagined she was sitting on a toilet and had to go so bad, so very, very bad.

And, then it came. The sphincter of her bladder finally relaxed and it began to seep, then dribble, then pour out from her. Her diaper was filling with her pee. She smiled in victory as she felt the warm wetness filling her diaper.

"Miss Spock, Miss Spock," Becky exclaimed, "Susie is wetting her diaper too!"

Everyone was surprised, even shocked, particularly those who knew how Robert had actually wet his diaper. Robert was perhaps the most surprised, and he smiled. That was so nice of Suzannah. She must have realized how embarrassing this was for him, and was not letting him suffer the experience by himself. That was so terribly nice of her. She was going to draw the attention, the humiliation, away from him, and take the burden onto herself.

Miss Spock was almost as pleased as Robert. "Well, then girls, let's get to work here. Our Program participants have so graciously wet their diapers so that we can now practice how to clean a baby. We've got some work to do!"

The girls were not so pleased. The girls with Suzannah had no interest in cleaning off the pee of a girl as old as themselves. It was one thing to clean a cute little baby; it was quite another to clean a young lady, no matter how cute and innocent she looked. And, some of the other girls also had no real interest in washing off a boy's cum, although a couple of them were actually a bit curious about that.

"Becky," Miss Spock instructed, "why don't you remove Susie's diapers, and Tori, why don't you remove Bobby's." The girls carefully removed the safety pins, being careful not only not to prick their babies but also to avoid any direct contact with the wetness contained therein. It wasn't easy, for any of them.

"Now girls, don't try to avoid getting your hands wet. This is precisely the time to get your hands wet, figuratively and in actuality. Your babies are not ashamed of what they left in their diapers, nor should you be. The more you are relaxed with, accepting of, their bodily functions, the more likely they will grow to be accepting and comfortable with themselves."

The girls knew she was right. They began to act like real mothers, as Miss Spock explained to them how to clean babies, handing out the necessary materials as she spoke. "Using the baby wipes, gently wipe your baby. Clean from the front to the back." Neither Suzannah nor Robert could watch as the girls cleaned them. "Girls, never wipe from back to front, especially on girls, or you could spread the bacteria that can cause urinary tract infections forward from the rectum."

Cleaning Robert turned out to be a bit more difficult, as his viscous, sticky cum was quite a bit harder to clean up. Plus, his pubic hair was particularly messy. Suzannah smiled to herself. She was provided another good reason for having shaved before classes today. "You may want to lift the baby's legs up to get a better reach. Don't forget the creases in thighs and buttocks."

Tori asked, pointing to the head of Robert's flacid penis, "Miss Spock, do we need to clean him there?" She was concerned that some of Robert's cum might have gotten down beneath his foreskin.

"Oh my goodness, yes, Tori, that's a very good question." Tori was pleased at asking the question, but not with the answer. "It's in fact very important to clear there. However, when a boy is but a baby, his foreskin will still be attached to his penis. Don't try to forcibly remove the foreskin. But, as he gets older it will slide off and you will need to clean out the skin cells that have shredded. When enough of these shredded cells congeal, they can form a white mass commonly called 'smegma.'" The girls moaned with disgust at that. It really sounded like a terribly disgusting term. Tori grimaced, but Julie reached over and dutifully pulled back Robert's foreskin, wiping out the cum, the smegma, that had slipped down inside, smiling up at Robert as she did so. He did not smile back. All he could do was remember when his mother had in fact instructed him on how to clean himself there. When the girls were finished they stepped back for Miss Spock's inspection. Both Suzannah and Robert were duly embarrassed. They felt just like babies being inspected for their cleanliness after wetting themselves, and that was precisely the point. Miss Spock carefully inspected every nook and cranny. She even sniffed a few times.

But, the good news was that the girls had in fact done a good job. "Excellent job, girls! Now let's put on the finishing touch. Many mothers prefer ointments to help keep their baby clean, but I must admit to being an old-fashioned girl. I prefer powder." She handed a container to each of the girls. "Susie and Bobby, why don't both of you turn over on your tummies while the girls apply the powder. Powdering your baby's bottom after diaper changes can absorb any remaining moisture and lessen the chances of diaper rash. But do avoid talc-based powders." The girls generously applied powder to Suzannah's and Robert's bottoms. "They might cause allergies or asthma. To be on the safe side, look for natural powders made with cornstarch, which has the same absorbent qualities as traditional talcum powders." All of the girls wanted to join in with the powdering, as it allowed them to play with their cute bottoms. And, it was an inherently funny thing to do. "Other talc alternatives include slippery elm bark, kaolin clay and bentonite clay. There are quite a few useful brands, such a Jason's Chamomile Body Powder, Baby Bee Talc-free Buttermilk Powder from Burt's Bees and California Baby Non-talc Powder."

By the time her lengthy lecture was done, both Suzannah and Robert had very white bottoms.

"A clean, healthy baby is a happy baby."

Neither Suzannah nor Robert though were particularly happy babies, as they could see, looking back over their shoulders, their talc white bottoms. Surely Miss Spock did not expect them to leave the class this way.

Before they could express their concern, the bell rang for the end of the class, and the girls quickly dispersed.

"Well, saved by bell," Miss Spock exclaimed. They did not feel particularly saved. Miss Spock escorted them from the classroom with their lily white powdered bums.

On to the Final Debriefing

Hank furrowed his brow at the sight of the white powdered fannies of Suzannah and Robert. "What the hell happened to you guys?" he asked.

"Don't ask," replied Robert, feeling terribly embarrassed. He looked around. They were again attracting quite a number of students, their white bottoms in particular drawing attention, like the white tails of does in the wood.

Mr. Adams shook his head. He had felt very sympathetic to The Program participants, but never more so than now. What a shame to end the day with white powdered bottoms. He knew that this was going to draw quite a bit of taunting and mocking.

He decided to just let them go. Participants were not suppose to run to classes. They could walk briskly, but they couldn't just run by students who might want to ask them to pose. Mr. Adams, though, felt that they had done more than enough for The Program. "Listen kids, the Administration Building is across the Commons, but why don't you white dove tails make a run for it and don't stop for nothing."

Robert could not have been more grateful. Suzannah was willing to walk, but she could see how much her partner did want to make a run for it. And, besides, it would be fun to end it this way. "Let's go!" Suzannah exclaimed, and she took off running, her little titties jigging like jello. Robert quickly followed suit, his penis flaying in the wind and bouncing against his thighs. Hank ran after them, smiling at the sight of their white bottoms in the light of the sun.

Like Chrissie and Michael, they were actually laughing as they ran across the Commons. They could see the mouths of the students gaping wide, but before they could ask for a pose, they had dashed by. It was their turn to giggle and laugh in triumph.

When they reached the entrance to the Administrative Building they dashed inside and bent over, laughing and gasping for air, lost in their thoughts, their memories, of that momentous day.

Suzannah was very pleased. It had been much more difficult than she had thought it would be, but she felt that she had achieved a number of significant accomplishments and made a considerable contribution to the eventual success of The Program. She felt particularly good about how she stepped forth in Miss Baker's class, how she initiated and guided the lesson in statistics in Mr. Bernoulli's class, and even how she inadvertently contributed to Miss Spock's class, although she had to (and would) give most of the credit for that to Robert, as he had initiated the wetting. But, she was most proud of her contribution to the discovery of the theorem of the expanding numerical with Professor Hunting. Yes, it had been a very, very fine day indeed. Frankly, she wished that it would, that it could, continue. She knew her parents would be so proud. Well, actually, she knew that they would probably be a little shocked. Parents can be so conservative. She wasn't really planning on telling them about it, at least until the findings were published.

Robert also felt pretty good about the day. He certainly had enjoyed, at least physically, the experience with Miss Baker and her students. Any orgasm was enjoyable, even when one is wearing diapers. But, the best experience was, of course, the luncheon with Ms. Billingsley. He left that session with a strong sense of pride and self-worth. He no longer felt like a freak. But, there had also been quite a bit of it that was embarrassing; actually, really humiliating. Perhaps the wearing of the diapers and then having to leave the class with a powdered bottom was the worst of all, although having to jerk off for Alice was a close second, and the beginning of Miss Baker's class was also pretty bad.

Mrs. Edwards strolled down to join them.

As Mrs. Edwards approached, Hank wished them well. "You kids did very well," he said. "You know," turning his attention to Suzannah, who was smiling so broadly, like she had just won some major award, "I really think that in many respects you two actually had it tougher than Chrissie and Michael and, yet, you really shined."

Suzannah's face lit up, and tears formed in her eyes. She couldn't be happier. It was so nice of him to say that, and so wonderful to hear. It made her feel terribly, terribly gratified and proud. She had done it. She had done good. She gave Hank a big hug, forgetting for the moment that she was pressing her naked little titties against the man. "Thank you, Mr. Adams," she said quietly, trying to control her emotions.

1...345678