Naked To The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I'm paid up for the time being."

"Yeah I'm afraid so. Thanks Tisha."

"Thank you Jake, you're one of a kind. I'll get the fixture and call you later."

"Okay. Sorry about Glenn by the way, I can't imagine what that's doing to you."

"I'm trying not to think about it."

After Jake left, Tisha finished her cooking, picked up the kitchen and went to the living room. As she sat there she replayed the events with Jake and without thinking her hand came up to her cheek where it had pressed into Jake's crotch. She could close her eyes and still remember the warmth and firmness she'd felt when she ran into him and it was having a big effect on her. Being without Glenn for two months was bad enough but to know it would be another two months was driving her crazy. She sat there and talked aloud to herself saying, "Face it girl you are so horny you're seeing spots." It was only minutes later she was naked in the bedroom and enjoying her vibrating substitute cock. In no time at all she was having her orgasm as she once again felt Jake's cock and balls on her face.

When Myra got home Jake told her about his day including working on Tisha's fixture and doing a temporary fix but left out the part about their incident. He continued with, "Oh yeah and Glenn has extended his tour for two more months without coming home."

"God that must be awful for Tisha."

"She's not the least bit happy that's for sure."

"I couldn't do it and I don't know how she can."

"I don't either. She might as well be single again."

As Myra stood up to go make dinner she said, "Just the loss of no loving would have me a basket case."

"That's because I have you so spoiled."

"Listen to you. Behave or you won't be getting dinner." Before he could respond the phone rang so he went to get it. When he answered he paused and said, "Honey it's Gina. She wants to talk to you."

When Myra hung up she found Jake and said, "Our daughter is bringing Wesley, or rather Wes home for us to meet him."

"This is getting pretty serious. When is this to happen?"

"In a couple of weeks. They'll be in town a few days and then they're heading back to school."

"Okay here's the big one. Are they staying in one bed or two?"

"You must be kidding. They're both over twenty one, they're practically living together so what do you think?"

"Just wondered. I'd rather they stay in separate rooms but what the hell I'm old fashioned I guess."

"Did we wait until we were married?"

"Yeah I get your point, I'll just stay out of it."

Chapter Four

A couple of days later Tisha called Jake about mid morning and said, "Hi, I have that fixture, so whenever you're ready." "I have to go to the office this afternoon so how about now?" "Now works, I'll put the coffee on."

Jake remembered their little incident when he was on the ladder so he said, "Don't forget the little ladder."

"Believe me I won't soon forget that little ladder."

As Jake hung up he had to smile as he remembered her reaction after running into his cock with her face.

When he got there she had the ladder set up and the coffee made so they started off with coffee and conversation. "Have you heard much from Glenn?"

"Not much. The jerk is getting pretty miserly with the emails and almost never calls anymore. I know there isn't much to talk about when he's aboard ship but it would be nice to hear his voice so I know he's alive." "I don't know how or why you do it but if it works for you..."

"Well it has in the past but I'm starting to rethink things. This is no way for me to live year after year."

"Maybe when he gets home you can work something out."

"Maybe. I hope so."

"On a happier note Gina is coming home in two weeks for a few days and bringing her boyfriend with her."

"Wonderful. I'll bet Myra is eager."

"That's putting it mildly. They'll probably stay in the same bed."

"Of course."

"That's what Myra said too. She's already doing deep cleaning around the house and she has an extra appointment with the hairdresser can you believe that?"

"Sure I can. Just go along with it."

"Like I have a choice. Okay, let's see this new fixture."

Tisha set the box on the table and Jake opened it finding a fairly simple but stylish fluorescent fixture and he said, "This will take a little bit because the mount is different but you'll really like the extra light you'll get with it."

"I'll throw in lunch as part of the payment too."

"Sounds good to me. I'll go get some other tools and be right back."

Jake was soon back and on the ladder. He removed the old fixture and said, "I think I'll take a minute and do a little better job with these wires." Jake was quiet as he went to work and Tisha sat at the table with a neglected cup of coffee in front of her. She watched him work and her eyes slipped down his torso to the place where she had pushed her face just days ago. She stared at him openly as his attention stayed with his little project and she watched his small bulge move and shift as he worked. Tisha was getting so turned on sitting there and she knew there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it at least for a while. She couldn't very well go use her vibrator while he was there.

As her eyes moved up and down his form she said, "You can take a coffee break if you want you know."

"Thanks, maybe before I start to mount the new fixture." Tisha was actually wiggling her butt in the chair as she watched or rather stared at him.

"I still can't believe you shave yourself...you know down there."

As he continued to work he said, "I really do. You can feel for yourself if you want."

"What? Jake do you realize what you just said?"

"I mean you can feel without...you know feeling everything."

"But Jake how..."

"Oh I forgot to tell you another secret. I often go without underwear too so if you just open the zipper you can feel...the area." Jake didn't look down but was so hoping she would do that. He doubted she would but he could hope. Tisha was frozen in place as she wrestled with herself. She wanted to feel inside and all around so much but she knew she shouldn't. Maybe if she did just feel his lower belly.

"Jake are you sure I won't touch...your...you know."

"Trust me I know where it is." Tisha's hands were shaking as she slowly pulled at his zipper and his hands stopped moving as he pretended to keep working. His total awareness was now right where Tisha was. When his zipper was down she tried to look without moving anything but she could see nothing. Her right hand slowly advanced and when her fingers first touched his lower belly his cock twitched involuntarily and he held his breath. Having not encountered his cock she felt a little braver and let her hand advance a little more until the zipper formed a ring around her wrist. All she could feel was warm smooth skin. No hair and no cock. She let her hand continue the exploration until her fingers discovered the base of his growing erection and her hand jerked back.

"Oh my God Jake you really are bald down there."

"Of course. Go ahead and look, I don't mind."

"Oh Jake I really shouldn't, I..."

"It's okay, we're not making love and you won't get pregnant from looking."

"I know but I..." Her will power was dissolving now like sugar in hot coffee.

"Undo the belt and you can see what a guy looks like shaved." Tisha was lost to her curiosity and her urges now. Her hands went to his belt and Jake felt her unfasten his shorts and slowly exposed his lower belly. He could feel his shorts slowly slipping down and he knew his cock would spring free in moments if she continued. Tisha was watching with rapt attention as more and more of him was exposed to her eyes and when she saw the base of his cock for the first time her breathing stopped and her eyes got larger.

Jake was having a hard time pretending to be working and in fact was looking down between his raised arms as she slowly exposed him. He was completely erect now and if she stopped he would go crazy. For Tisha, this would be the first grown man she had ever seen other than Glenn and her heart was racing in anticipation. Neither of them was talking now as each focused on the event that was unfolding. By some strange line of reasoning Tisha was thinking that if she didn't see the head of his cock it would be okay so she continued to expose more and more of him. He was bigger than Glenn or at least it seemed so to her and that further fueled her need to see more.

Not surprisingly she went just a little too far and his cock jumped free and almost hit her on the chin. It now bobbed just a couple of inches from her mouth and still she continued to stare at it as Jake continued to stare at Tisha. Her hand developed a mind of its own and slowly encircled his shaft for a minute. She was in a trance as she felt his warmth and the soft steel of his manhood. She suddenly realized what she was doing and jumped back like she'd been shocked and looked up at Jake. Still she didn't speak but she stared at him like she was looking for strength and direction. Jake's shorts had fallen around his ankles so he slowly stepped out of them and came down the two steps of the ladder. Tisha didn't move. She couldn't move if she wanted to and she wasn't at all sure if she did want to move. Jake put his arms around her and just held her close. He whispered in her ear, "You can do as much or as little as you want Tisha. Feeling your hand on me was wonderful and I want you so much right now." She could feel his breath on her ear and she could hear his soft words but she didn't know what to do. She wanted him so desperately. She could almost feel his warmth and his passion inside her and it was making her weak in the knees with desire.

Tisha finally looked up at him and said, "I want you so terribly much Jake but I just can't. I'm going crazy with desire for you."

"Would you like me to get dressed and leave?"

"Please don't leave just now. I think we need to talk but please just hold me close for another minute first." They hugged and she let her hands explore his bare ass and lower back as she felt his erection press against her in a valiant effort to enter her.

Chapter Five

Tisha finally stepped back and looked at his nakedness one more time. She was almost vibrating with desire but she stood firm and said, "I love looking at you Jake. I even like it that you're shaved smooth."

"You can look as much and as long as you want."

"You better get dressed while I have the will power to say that." As Jake slipped on his shorts and worked to get his hardness behind the zipper Tisha poured coffee for them. When she looked at him she could see a wet spot form on the front of his shorts where his cock head was pressing and she had to look away quickly. It was a long time of studying coffee cups at the table before either of them spoke.

"Tisha, I'm sorry. I think I took advantage of you at a time when you are very vulnerable."

"That was all my doing Jake. I wanted to touch you and to see you naked." She looked up from her cup and said, "Jake I wish we could make love I really do. You can't believe how much I wish that but I just can't."

"I understand and I'm sure you're right but I want you so much I'm not exactly thinking straight."

Once again they were quiet until Jake said, "Why don't I finish the light fixture. Maybe it will help ease the situation and we can talk better."

"Okay. I'll start our lunch." Each of them went about their assigned tasks and the new fixture was soon mounted and working. Jake gathered his tools and folded the ladder as Tisha put lunch on the table. Their working did seem to help, but had either of them hinted that they wanted to make love it would have been over.

Jake broke the silence when he said, "You know I was surprised when you unfastened my shorts and I was almost going crazy hoping you would take them down. You can't know how surprised I was when you did. I was afraid I would cum I was so excited."

"You were so hard I just couldn't resist touching you." Once again they stopped talking and finished eating.

After lunch Jake helped her rinse the dishes and then said, "I better get home to the shower. I have to be in a meeting in just over an hour."

Tisha stood in front of him and said, "I still owe you two kisses you know."

"Under the circumstances you can skip them if you want to."

"Oh no, I always pay my debts." Tisha kissed him lightly on the lips as before but then followed it by putting her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her. She kissed him with all the passion she had been feeling and trying to control and it seemed to explode through her lips and tongue.

When they stopped they just stared at each other until Jake said, "Tisha that was without a doubt the most powerful kiss I've ever had and unless we change our minds about making love we better not do that again. See what I mean." With that he put her hand on his erection through his shorts and said, "Until a minute ago I was completely soft." Her hand lingered on his hardness as it moved up and down the shaft and she looked into his eyes. She took her hand away and stepped back to once again break the spell and took a deep breath. As Jake turned to leave he paused and turned back saying, "Remember when you wanted to know one of my secrets because I knew one of yours?" "Yes." "You've seen me naked now so I think it's only fair that I see you naked soon."

"Oh God Jake that would not be a good idea. I'd love for you to see me naked but that would not be a good idea."

"I really would like to see you naked. Just a thought. Bye love." Jake wasn't gone a minute before Tisha was in her bedroom with the vibrator as he raced home and quickly jacked off before jumping in the shower and heading for the office for an afternoon of meetings.

A week or so later Myra was home before Jake so she took a moment and called Tisha to chat. "Hi neighbor."

"Hi Myra you're home early."

"A rare event that's for sure. I just wanted to say hi and to see how you're getting along."

"I'm doing okay, got time for coffee?"

"I better pass this time. I have so much to do..."

"Yes Jake told me about Gina's boyfriend coming. I'll bet you're excited."

"You know I am. I'm dying of curiosity too."

"I would be too. I expect detailed reports you know."

"Of course, I'll keep you posted."

"Myra thanks for loaning me Jake again. I now have a new and safe light fixture."

"You're welcome. If you need anything at all from either of us please call and I mean that."

"Thanks Myra it helps to know that."

"I better go get dinner started. I'll talk to you soon." After they hung up Tisha stood there and thought that what she really needed and wanted was Jake and that wasn't something Myra would likely be willing to share.

Tisha couldn't think of a reason to have Jake come over so one day she called and when he answered she said, "Hi stud got time for coffee?"

"As a matter of fact I do have but why don't you come over here for a change?"

"I'll just do that. See you in a couple of minutes." The temperature was already getting quite warm so she quickly slipped on a pair of shorts and a thin sleeveless blouse and walked across the lawn to his back door. Without knocking she went in and found Jake standing there in shorts and no shirt pouring the coffee. "I guess we're both getting ready for a hot day." When he turned and saw her he smiled and his heart rate jumped a little. "Damn lady you look so comfortable and sexy this morning."

"Thank you so do you." They sat down and Tisha said, "I'll bet it's getting tense around here now that it's almost time for Gina and company."

"It's getting almost comical to watch Myra. She's always been so close to Gina and with her being our only one I guess I can understand it."

"Just be a good boy because Gina will be watching for signs of approval both verbal and nonverbal." "I know and I will behave, at least for now."

"I won't stay because I know this is cutting into your office time."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. How have you been getting along?"

"Do you want the light hearted strong woman answer or the truth?"

"The truth. Always the truth."

"Not worth a damn Jake. I'm trying so hard not to be bitter toward Glenn but it isn't easy. I'm afraid he isn't going to enjoy the first few days ashore if and when he ever gets home."

"I hope you can work it out I really do."

"We can if he's willing to make some changes. Time will tell. How have you been doing?"

"I'm doing okay."

"Do you think about our close call that day?"

"Are you kidding, I think about it every day."

She looked at him intensely and said, "I do to. I can still feel my hand on your...cock. I can still see you standing there naked and shaved. I can still feel the desire I was feeling so intensely that day. Jake I can't control myself when I'm around you and yet I can't stay away from you. I don't know what to do."

It took Jake several seconds before he responded with, "Tisha I don't know what to do either. How do you think you would feel afterwards if we made love?"

"I honestly don't know. I know what I should feel but I don't know what I really would feel. Making love to you would be wonderful I have no doubt. It's the afterwards that's the hard part. How would you feel?" "About the same I think. I

doubt very much that if we made love one time that would be the end of it. I would want you again and again. Tish how much of what you feel do you think is just from not making love to Glenn for so long?" "God I don't know. I'm sure that has to be at least a part of it of course, but Jake you do something to me that makes me weak in the knees. Do you know how powerful it is to know that you desire me so much? Jake you have Myra and yet you want to make love to me. Why?"

"Tish honey you have a way about you that totally consumes me. I can't be near you without visualizing you naked and us making love. Do I still love Myra? Of course I do and I wouldn't want to hurt her for anything, but there still isn't a day that goes by that I don't imagine us making love."

"So you don't think we would end up married or something?"

"No at least I don't think so."

"Jake would you just hold me close for a minute?"

Chapter Six

They stood up and held each other close for a long time without saying a word. They could each feel the warmth of the other and could feel the rise and fall of their chests as they breathed and Jake could feel the firmness of Tisha's breasts pressing into his chest. He kissed the side of her neck and said softly, "Tish you feel so good in my arms." She didn't say anything but hugged him tighter and enjoyed the feeling of his smooth back in her hands. Jake turned his lips toward her ear and whispered, "I want to see you naked. Let me take your clothes off."

She took in a shaking breath and as she slightly nodded her head whispered back, "Yes, please undress me."

"Let's go in the living room." They were quickly holding each other tightly again and not speaking.

Jake released his hold on her and let his hands go to the top button of her blouse as his eyes connected with hers. He moved to the second and then the third button before looking down and her slowly emerging bra and he could see the swell of the tops of her breasts as he advanced on the fourth button. With his hand on the last button he looked back at her as she quietly stood there and watched his face as she was slowly undressed. He slipped her blouse off of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor and then reached for the fastener on the front of her shorts. Her breathing was fast and her passion was overflowing now and she knew he could do whatever he wished with her. When her shorts slid to her ankles she stepped out of them and slowly pushed them to one side with her foot.