Naked To The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake paused then and looked at her standing there in her bra and tiny thin panties. Very much like the ones that he'd seen in her drawer that day. That day that had started them down this path of building passion. Before going any farther he pulled her close to him and said, "God you are more beautiful than I had envisioned." He felt her bare skin in his hands as he slipped one down to feel the top of her panties and then on to feel her heat of her round firm butt coming through that thin gauzy fabric. His hands settled on the hook of her bra and he unfastened it letting it come forward. Then he stepped back and watched as he slipped it forward revealing her breasts to him at long last. He looked at her and saw her watching him intently with moist eyes and cheeks flushed with desire and then his eyes went to her breasts and his hands reached out to touch them and pay homage to them.

Before he could reach for her panties she reached for his shorts and quickly undid them, allowing them to slide down his legs and revealing his very hard and wet tipped cock to her. He was trying so hard not to rush this perfect moment but he wanted to see all of her. His hands slowly peeled her panties down and she now stood before him completely nude and with every pore hungry to make love to him.

Jake quickly pulled her close so he could feel all of her against him and she could feel his erection pressing against her puffy lips. "My God Tisha you look

wonderful to me. I have to make love to you. I have to worship all of you right here and right now."

"Oh yes make love to me honey. I have to feel you inside of me." This moment deserved a bed so he took her hand and led her to the guest room and peeled off the comforter before they lay down together.

At that moment there was no thought of Glenn or Myra. Their whole universe was at the point where his cock paused at her entrance as she held his cock and rubbed it against her before he advanced and his cockhead divided her lips. Tisha took a quick breath as she felt him start to fill her as he eased forward only to withdraw and then slip deeper into her. As she felt him invade her, her eyes were shedding tears and she cried out, "Oh God yes, yes." Jake was holding himself above her with his arms and as his cock disappeared into her he watched her and worshipped her face and breasts with his eyes. Nothing else mattered at that moment beyond their coupling and their long denied passion.

Jake was determined not to go off quickly like a teenager and took long slow and deep strokes into her and out almost to her pussy lips before slowly advancing on her again. Her hands were all over his back and her pelvis wanted to push up every time he withdrew. As his pace slowly increased Tisha had her first orgasm with him. It had been so very long since she'd felt a man inside her, and to her right then there was no other man in the world for her but Jake. He paused as she climaxed but as soon as she relaxed a little he started again. His balls felt like they weighed two pounds as they would swing back and then forward to tap against her when he went deep into her. His orgasm was building as he went faster and he said in a shaky voice, "Tish honey I'm going to cum baby. I can feel it trying to reach you." He couldn't talk anymore as his ass started pounding into her and she went into one long orgasm before he could start his. A moment later he pushed into her deep and hard as his back arched and he shot deep into her. His cock seemed to squeeze fluid into her for a long time before his body collapsed onto her and he could feel her breasts as she breathed rapidly.

The only thing that could come close to what they had just experienced was the sweet overwhelming afterglow they felt as they lay together catching their breath. Jake finally slipped his shrinking cock out of her and lay beside her and a moment later she turned on her side to face him, reached out and put her right hand on his side. She just looked at him for several seconds before saying, "I always knew it would be wonderful with you but I never dreamed it could be so good. Jake honey I think we have just started something that will be hard to control." "I think you might be right. I have to have you again and again just like I said."

"I wish it wasn't over today."

"Do you have to leave?"

"No but..."

"Then stay and so we can make love again."

"Do you think you can...get hard again?"

"Oh I'm pretty sure I can yes, but right now I need the bathroom."

"Me too. I feel something trying to sneak out of me."

Chapter Seven

They were completely comfortable with each other now and while Trish emptied her bladder Jake watched her and while he emptied his she washed up and watched him piss. He smiled at her and said, "Did you know that assuming a person is healthy their urine has little taste other than sometimes being salty and it's almost a sterile fluid?"

"Really? I almost hate to ask how you know that."

"I read about it a while back."

"Not much taste, really?" "A little like warm salt water and sometimes not even a lot of salt. Many cultures actually drink it as part of rituals or a bonding gesture or just because they want to. Even here in the States some people drink it. I've seen videos of them doing it."

"Interesting."

"I thought so."

"Is this typical of what you like to read?"

"No of course not and that isn't something you could share with just anybody because they might think you're a little weird."

"Yes they just might. Do you think you could do that?"

"Probably. I mean if it's nearly tasteless and almost sterile why not?"

"Yeah I guess so. I'd have to think about it for a while first though."

As they got back in bed she said, "I have to admit that at first your being shaved seemed a little weird to me too but now I really like the feeling and I can't get enough of looking at you."

"Good because I can't get enough of looking at you either."

"Even though I'm not shaved?"

"Even though. Of course I'd love it if you were shaved too." They kissed then, a long gentle but passionate kiss that caused him to start to grow again. Then he whispered, "Just lie still honey." He slipped down and started to touch and suck on her breasts and flick his tongue back and forth across her nipples before biting and pulling them gently.

He then started a trail of kisses all over her belly that led down until his lips touched the top of her pussy lips and she moaned softly as her legs opened wide in complete submission and acceptance of him. Jake used his tongue to bathe and tease her lips and let the tip of his tongue dance on her clit briefly from time to time. There were so many things that he wanted to do with her and for her, but for the moment he wanted his cock inside her again. He retraced his steps until he was once again worshiping her tits before kissing her again.

When he mounted her again it was with one smooth motion sliding his cock into her very wet and willing pussy and they made love again. It was almost like it was their first time again as Tisha had a hard orgasm and though it took him a lot longer he once again deposited his seed deep in her as she had one last small climax. Once again they were side by side enjoying those sweet moments together and he said, "I can't get enough of you. There are so many things I want us to share in bed. I have to warn you I'm pretty liberal when it comes to lovemaking. Very little is off limits as far as I'm concerned as long as both experience pleasure from it."

"Is that another way of saying Kinky?" "

No I wouldn't go that far I don't think but you'll have to decide as we go along."

"I already can't get enough of you. I can't imagine more right now."

"If you're willing there is a lot we can share."

She couldn't stop looking at him as she said, "It's going to take me days to relive and accept what we've just shared. I'll have to save the rest for later, and yes I am more than willing." As much as they wanted to keep making love they couldn't so they got up and went out for coffee, choosing to stay naked a while longer. Tisha was the first to raise the question, "Do you feel any guilt?"

"Not yet, you?"

"No...well maybe a little. More about Myra than Glenn though."

"I might later but I don't right now. There is a down side to all of this though."

"Oh what's that?"

"I was jacking off and cumming all over myself once or twice a week thinking about you but now I will only be satisfied with being with you."

She smiled at him and said, "Did you really?"

"I sure did."

"Now that you mention it my vibrators won't be very helpful to me anymore either, but I'm okay with that.

"Jake I hate to be so serious right now, but we have to be very careful in the future. I am going to want us to make love every day but we just can't. I'd rather have you less and not get caught than lose control and ruin our lives."

"I know. We'll just have to take it one day at a time I guess."

"You know I did worry that the only reason you were affecting me so was because Glenn was gone but now that we've made love I don't care nearly as much whether or not he comes home. He has some serious fence mending to do when he finally gets here. I just hope it isn't too late for us."

"Tish is there any chance that what we're doing will make you not want to try with him?"

"Glenn and I have been married a lot of years and I'm not eager to just throw it all away."

"Okay just so you're sure."

"I think I am. I have a lot of thinking to do in the coming weeks, but it will be what it will be. Now I hate to spoil the party but I better go to the bathroom and get out of here and let you go to work. I'd hate to have you going back to the office everyday again."

"That makes two of us."

Tisha smiled and asked, "Do you have to go too?"

Jake smiled and shook his head and said, "No I mean I'd hate to have to go to the office everyday again. But I do have to pee too." The two of them went to the bathroom and he waited while she went and then he stepped up to the toilet to go.

"I want to hold it while you go."

"What? I'm not sure I can go if you give me another erection."

"Let's try, I've never done that before and I want to see what it feels like."

"Okay." Tisha stood behind and to his right and held his cock in her fingers as he tried to go. Just as he feared he started building another hard on but he continued to stand there until at last he started a stream going. Tisha held it and moved it around causing his stream to go from one side of the bowl to the other until he finally finished. "Now give it a gentle shake to get rid of the last drop."

"I have a better idea." With just a little difficulty getting into position she took him in her mouth and sucked him dry.

"I'm certainly the last one to complain but what brought that on?" She kissed him and said, "I wanted to see if I could taste that last drop of urine."

"And could you?"

"Not at all but I sure liked the feeling of your cock in my mouth."

"So did I."

Tisha dressed and with one last kiss headed home. Jake went to the guest room and after checking the sheets remade the bed and picked things up before getting his shorts on and going back to work. He was a couple of hours behind so he managed to eat and work at the same time and was almost caught up when Myra came home from work. "Caught you working late."

"Guilty as charged. I got a little distracted today so I'm just finishing up a few things. I'll be done in half an hour or so."

"How about some wine out back when you're done?"

"Perfect."

Chapter Eight

Jake finished up and headed to the back porch where he found Myra waiting for him in the nude. His first reaction was, oh shit I hope I can rise to the occasion. He picked up his glass and asked, "Is it my manly physique or is it something else?"

"Of course it's your manly physique. Well that and I'm horny."

"I can accept that."

"I'll drink quickly then."

"Take your time and you can drink in my naked beauty at the same time."

"And you have that in abundance."

"A right and proper answer lover, of course it would have been better had you offered that up front."

"True enough but I was struck dumb by your good looks."

"You are one smooth cookie."

"Thank you."

As soon as their glasses were empty Jake got up and asked, "Could I interest you in a little stroll inside my love?"

"You must be psychic I was thinking the same thing." They were soon lying side by side and kissing lightly and touching each other in anticipation making love. Jake was only about half erect but wasn't too worried. Myra was good in bed and he never tired of looking at her and had he not come twice earlier in the day he would be more than ready at the drop of a hat. "A little slow to get started are we stud?"

"Just a momentary delay. I had a draining day so it just might take me a minute or two longer."

"Not a problem. As long as you keep touching me like that you can take all night if you want to."

Jake was soon up to the task and as they kissed she said, "Honey would you take me from behind this time?" "I'll take you any and every way you want love."

"Brave talk for a slow starter."

"All the better to last longer for you." They made love and before it was over they did make love for quite a while. It surprised him that there wasn't a lot of difference in the way the two women felt when he was inside of them. They responded to different things differently but felt quite alike and if he closed his eyes he could imagine it was either Myra or Tisha.

Afterwards as they lay there she said, "You are my studdly lover."

"I'm glad to know that, now what can we do to have you come home horny more often?"

"I don't know where that came from but the last few days I've been feeling pretty charged up for some reason."

"Maybe if we keep at it we can encourage the feeling."

"You horny pervert."

"Thank you, you say such sweet things. Honey do you still like me being shaved?"

"You've been that way for so long I don't think I'd ever want you to stop now. Why? Do you want me to shave too?"

"As a matter of fact I'd love it but I was just wondering I guess."

"You tired of shaving down there?"

"No it's just part of my daily routine now."

"You'd really like me to shave? I'll think about it."

"Just in case you don't remember it takes a week or two before the razor rash goes away though."

"Yuck."

"It isn't bad though."

"Jake after Gina leaves let's see if we can get away for a few days."

"Any place in particular?"

"Just someplace quiet where we can be alone."

"I'm sure I could get away with maybe a weeks notice."

"Good."

"Anything you're not telling me?"

"No not at all. We just need a break in our routine and a chance to be together without distractions."

"I like it. It would give me time to become the perfect pervert for

you."

"Like you need more time for that."

"And here I thought I wasn't being appreciated."

"I'll even find us a place to go. All you have to do is go along and see to my every need."

"Oh is that all? Will I be tied to the bed during this time?"

"Now that's an idea too."

"Me and my big mouth."

"On second thought restraints would hinder you waiting on me."

"I have to get up before this gets any farther out of hand."

In the days leading up to the arrival of Gina and Wes, Myra had talked to Tisha a few times but Jake and Tisha hadn't been together again. It wasn't for lack of desire by either of them but until after Gina was gone schedules were becoming somewhat irregular with Jake. He finally took a few minutes the day before Gina's arrival and called Tisha. "Hi."

"Hi Jake."

"You doing okay?"

"I'm doing fine. I miss you though."

"How are you feeling about our time together, any regrets?"

"Not really how about you?"

"Not at all. I can't wait until I can see you again though."

"I want to see you too."

"Myra wants to get away for a few days after Gina leaves so it may be a while before I can see you again unless you call with some kind of emergency before then."

"I'll see what I can do."

"If you do need me just make sure it's plausible just in case Myra wants to come along and visit with you."

"I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for warning me."

"I better go love because the more I hear your voice the more I want to come charging over there."

"Maybe you better go jack off and think about me."

"Maybe I better do that. In fact why don't you stay on the line and I'll do it now and use the speakerphone."

"A dirty phone call. I've never had one before."

"Why don't you get naked for me and we can share this."

"Give me a minute and I'll call you back."

A few minutes later Jake answered the phone and she said, "It's me and I'm naked and turned on."

"So am I. I'm lying on the couch and I'm sliding my hand up and down my cock as I listen to you and remember our time together."

"I'm lying on the bed and I have my long red vibrator turned on and touching my pussy. By the way I have a surprise for you when I see you."

"You won't tell me?"

"No you have to wait but you'll like it."

"Oh honey my cock is so hard and it's not going to take me very long to cum I'm afraid."

"Just let me know when you cum honey and tell me about your cum shooting on you."

Back and forth they went verbally seducing each other until Jake finally announced, "Oh here it comes love." There was a moment's silence until she heard him grunt and then breathe deeply. "Oh Tisha I have come almost up to my chin honey. Your voice did me in." She didn't respond but he soon heard her gasp followed by silence except for the buzz of her vibrator for a second.

Then she came back on and said, "I stand corrected the vibrator still works. Well that and listening to you cum."

"I'm glad. I miss you Tish but this helps until we can see each other again."

"Thanks for calling Jake."

"You're welcome. Now maybe I can concentrate on work for a while. Bye for now."

Myra was home from work early so she could be sure the house was ready for company. She came out of the bedroom in her tiny thong bikini that she wore for private sunning only and announced she was going to go sun for an hour before dinner. Jake finished his work and with coffee in hand went to look out at her. She lay there nearly naked in the yard and in plain sight of Tisha's if she happened to look out the right window. When she turned over onto her belly to get some sun on her back Jake watched her butt for a while. It was one of her best features and he never tired of looking at it, covered or bare. He decided she needed some attention

with the lotion so he slipped out and as he neared said, "Sexy lady how would you like me to apply some lotion on that sweet ass of yours?"

"You silver tongued devil you. That's one of the things I need."

"And the other thing?"

"That will come later after the lotion."

"Oh. I better do a thorough job then."

"It would be in our best interest yes."

He started applying lotion on her feet and slowly made his way up to her butt where he spent a considerable amount of time making sure she was well protected before moving up and undoing her bra hook. His hands were soon on her sides and caressing the sides of her breasts as she moaned approval. Then he said, "Okay lover, turn on your back for me now." With one hand more or less holding her bra in place she turned over and he started at her feet again until he arrived at her pelvis. With fresh lotion on his hand he started to massage the insides of her thighs and let his fingers slip under her thong and touch her mound again and again. He abandoned that and made for her top and was soon under her bra and paying a lot of attention to her breasts especially her nipples. Myra soon gave up on the bra and let it fall away as his hands took turns with both breasts and then down to her mound again letting a finger slip between her lips before leaving her wanting more.