All Comments on 'Naughty Miss Ch. 04'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i hope

it's the end youvw done enough damage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep them coming

I just love your stories of normal woman being transformed in to the lowest of the low. Please keep the stories coming...love the street whore thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The ending was dumb.

In todays climate, do you really think that no one would ever go to the police ith what they saw? It's not a question of when, it's a question of how many people would go running to the cops, their parents and the media. Transform them sure, humiliate them...why not but to blackmail someone with no choices left to them is stupid! A cornered rat will attack if it has no chance to escape.

iceblockiceblockover 15 years ago
Reality from Fiction

Ignore comments which seem to get reality and fiction mixed up darkcloud. I can never understand why people are unable to make a distinction between the two, no one called the cops cos it is fiction! The characters only ever do what the writer tells them, not what might happen in reality. Make the distinction people! While I think Sarah's story has come now to its natural conclusion, I'd personally love to hear more about Becky and specifically what she might have in store for Louise, as you have eluded to. Anything involving females dominating females, especially unwilling participants, and in your own dirty way, sounds just fine to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

More! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love Sarah xxx

Thank you - thank you thank you xxx

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago

Great story. I like reading a drawn-out process where the changes are slow, but as certain as can be.

The question, though, is what ever happened to Louise? You promise a possibility, but we're left hanging! I would love to see the high-n-mighty fall.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice finish!So now Miss Price is a whore, is she? Well, it seems she's been a whore all along

So now Miss Price is a whore, is she? Well, it seems to me like she's been a whore all along! Only now, everyone else can see it. What a shame she fell so far, so fast. She hardly had time to enjoy the ride!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really naughty

You're a fucking great writer... I was eager to know how it ends, but not wanting it to end... I loved it...

I wouldn't want that to happen to me... But it was great as fuckkk. Makes me want to be a Bitch to my future husband... XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That a very good story

That's a very good story i would love to read more.on how she gets used both in school and outside and how Becky gets her more girls to work with !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

I miss Miss Price, can we have her back?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice story

I definitely would like to read more n how she gets used maybe more in school play and out side used !

dieter40sndieter40snover 2 years ago

sehr geile geschichte, danke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the awesome story! For those interested, there’s more about Louise Laing in the Bike Shed Bitch series 😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous