Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt if their rendezvous point is very far away so we should know shortly if we're right."

"How will we know if we can't see them?" Jasmine asks but I'm already a few steps ahead of her.

"She'll have to take them back," I say. "Check the time. How long has she been gone?"

"A couple of minutes, why?"

"Because I need to know how long I can be inside the house when she takes them back," I say confidently.

"What? You're going into her house?" she asks.

"While she's gone," I confirm. "When she drives away, I'll duck under the garage door before it closes and scope out the love nest." I decided not to say fuckfest to Jasmine.

"How will you get back out?" she asks.

"Either through the garage or the back door depending on whether she has a deadbolt," I answer. We wait for eight more minutes, a total of ten, before the SUV reappears and the garage door goes up.

"Ten minutes," Jasmine says. "That's all the time you'll have." Her voice betrays her nervousness.

"That's plenty of time," I answer.

"What do we do now, just wait?" Jasmine asks.

"Well, we could just sit here and wait," I answer, pulling her tightly against me and brushing my fingers through her hair.

"Or...?" she asks.

"Didn't you once tell me you've had some experience in parked cars?" I ask.

"Only in backseats," she answers, looking over her shoulder at the back seat. "How long do you think they'll be inside?"

"Not sure so we better get to it," I smile. After turning off the dome light, I open my door and we scramble out on my side and into the backseat. Jasmine pushes me onto my back as soon as the door closes and starts unfastening my belt. I lift my ass off the seat so she can pull my jeans down and she quickly frees my hard cock from my boxers.

It doesn't take me long to remember how talented Jasmine is with her mouth as she caresses my balls and bobs her head up and down on my cock. Fuck!

"God! I've missed you so much," she says as he pauses for a breath and then nibbles along the side of my erect shaft.

"I missed you more," I tease and she bites the side of my dick in response. "OW!" I cry while she laughs and then slides her lips all the way down to the base of my cock. Nestled in her throat I don't give another thought to the bite. I just curl my fingers in her hair and hump my ass off the seat in sync with her rapid rhythm.

It occurs to me that Jasmine is still fully dressed as my urgency rises to a throbbing peak and I fuck her mouth with impatiently hard strokes. Her fingers continue to tease my balls as she drives me to my release.

"Oh God! I'm going to cum," I warn her as she pumps my cock with her hand and swirls her tongue around my cockhead. "Oh fuck!" My cock erupts inside her mouth and I jerk violently through a series of pleasure-inducing spurts that Jasmine successfully swallows without breaking her rhythm. She milks my cock completely dry before releasing it from her mouth and sitting back on her heels.

"Mmmm," she smiles while wiping a stray string of cum from her bottom lip. "I think I missed you more," she says as she tugs her jeans and thong down together and tosses them on the floor mat.

"Come on, Tongue-man, do your stuff," she says, lying back and spreading her legs. I'm still catching my breath from my orgasm as I lower my mouth to Jasmine's succulent pussy. She's already wet when my fingers slide her unruly hair out of the way and expose her pink pussy lips. I love Jasmine's thick bush but crisply trimmed pubic hair like Barbara's has its advantages.

Lowering my mouth, I take one long lick from the bottom of her pussy lips to the top, spreading them apart with my tongue. Her sweet flavor and familiar aroma send erotic signals to my spent cock and I take a deep breath before plunging my tongue deep inside her opening.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Jasmine cries as my tongue starts to explore her delectable pussy. I tongue-fuck her pussy, nibble her labia and flick my tongue over her clit until she's writhing around on the seat and moaning loudly. With one hand on her curly mound, I try to hold her still as I suck her engorged clit into my mouth.

"Ohhhh! Mike!" she pants, grabbing my head with her hands and bucking wildly against my mouth. I pump a finger into her blazing hole while sucking steadily on her sensitive love button.

"Ohhh! Yeah! Fuck yeah!" Jasmine clenches her pussy around my finger and digs her fingers into my scalp as her orgasm hits with a vengeance.

"Oh God! So good! So good, Mike! Oh FUCK!" she convulses against my face, squeezing her thighs tightly around my head until I can barely breath. Shaking and trembling, she pushes my mouth away from her pussy and collapses back on the seat.

"I definitely missed you more," she gasps while sucking air into her lungs. I drink hungrily from her thick flow of juices, swiping my tongue around her soggy opening as I breathe in her erotic scent.

We're only naked from the waist down but that's all that matters right now. I kneel on the seat between her legs and position my fully recovered cock at the threshold to her love canal. She opens her thighs a little wider and my cock glides smoothly into her slick hole. Jasmine locks her heals around my ass and pulls me deeper inside as I piston my cock in and out of her soggy pussy.

Our urgent need recovers quickly and she's bucking her hips off the seat as I repeatedly slam into her with my hard cock. There isn't room for us to stretch out so I can't kiss her while we fuck. I just grab her thighs and pound my cock into her until I feel her pussy muscles tighten around me. With one final thrust, I jam my cock deep inside her quivering pussy, sending us both over the top.

"Oh God! Oh Fuck! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh!" Jasmine cries as the shockwaves crash through her body and I shakily spew a large load of cum deep inside her pussy.

Pulling out my spent cock, I scoot back so I can lean down and kiss her lips. She sucks my pussy soaked tongue into her mouth while pushing her fingers into my hair and pulling my face tightly against hers.

"This idea of yours better work," she says when we break the kiss.

"It will," I answer confidently. Looking up, I notice a light in one of the upstairs windows. "I bet that's where they are. We better get dressed," I add, kissing her quickly before sitting beside her.

We dress and move back into the front seat. The car smells like raw sex and I lower my window a few inches, although the smell is not unpleasant.

"When she takes them back, I'm going to go in and check it out," I remind her.

"I'm going with you," she insists.

"You can't," I answer. "Someone has to keep watch." Then an idea hits me. "Wait here, I have an idea," I tell her, popping the trunk and getting out of the car. I get the laptop and Bluetooth camera from the trunk.

"We can do a dry run," I offer, getting back in the car and booting up the laptop.

"What do you mean?" Jasmine asks, scooting away to give me room to work on the computer.

"This is a Bluetooth camera," I say, handing it to her. "Next week I'm going to sneak it into Stephanie's bedroom," I explain. "This signal booster should let us capture the video from up to 100 feet away." I hold up the tiny USB device to show her before plugging it into the laptop.

"Wow! Is this legal?" Jasmine asks, inspecting the tiny camera.

"Probably not, but neither is going into her house without permission but I can't imagine this will ever end up in a courtroom." The camera is already linked to the laptop so once it boots up, I just click on the video capture software and the screen fills with a shot of Jasmine's face looking into the camera.

"When they leave, I'll take the camera with me and you can watch on the laptop to make sure we have a good signal." I turn the laptop so she can see the image. "This screen lets off a lot of light, so wait until she drives away to open it," I advise, lowering the lid until it is almost closed.

We snuggle close and sit quietly, enjoying the silence of our post-coital intimacy. God, I've missed her!

"The garage door is opening," Jasmine cries, jolting me alert as she points at the white door starting to rise.

"Okay," I grab the camera from her and open my door. "Keep an eye on the time. We'll communicate with our phones," I say, kissing her quickly and ducking around the back of the car. I sprint across the grass and stand with my back to the side of the garage, hopefully out of sight of her headlights.

I hear the garage door start to close, but I wait until she's in the street and putting the car in drive before I whip around the corner and duck under the garage door just before it closes. The garage is lit from the light of the door opener and I quickly make my way to the inside door while calling Jasmine on my cell.

"Hey," she answers, whispering like she can be overheard.

"I'm in," I say as I walk in the house. "It didn't look like they noticed anything."

"No, they kept going but I saw you as clear as day. I hope there aren't any noisy neighbors."

"Well, just keep an eye out, this won't take long." I hold the camera up so Jasmine can see what I'm seeing. "How's the signal?" I ask.

"Perfect. I can see the kitchen," she says. "This is weird. Hurry up, okay?"

"I'm going to go upstairs now." Walking through the kitchen, I notice some half-empty glasses and a bottle of whiskey on the counter. Keeping the camera in front of me, I show Jasmine the direction I'm headed. The stairs are around the corner near the front door. I take them two at a time.

"The light came from the end of the hall," Jasmine says, her voice startling me in the quiet house.

"Yeah," I answer, moving quickly. The lights are all off and I'm pondering whether to turn them on when I hear Jasmine's voice again.

"Three minutes, Mike," she says, helping me make the decision.

"We won't know if the camera works unless I turn the light on," I tell her, reaching for the switch. The bedroom has the same heavy sexual aroma as my car and the sheets are messy with several wet spots.

"This is obviously where we want the camera," I tell her, looking around for a good spot. "Tell me how much of the room you can see?" I ask placing the camera on the dresser beside the bed, tucking it between a ceramic crock and a small jewelry box.

"I can see part of the door and all of the bed over to the nightstand," she answers. "Six minutes," she adds as I crawl onto the bed and look over at the camera. It's pretty visible. I move it back a little and try again. Perfect! I'm counting on them being too distracted to notice something on the dresser.

"How's that?" I ask Jasmine.

"Eww, you're on her bed!" she blurts.

"How's the viewing angle?" I ask.

"Same as before. You need to get out of there, Mike."

"Right now," I answer, grabbing the camera while I take another look around the bedroom. Peeking my head in the bathroom, I see a bunch of towels on the floor. Of course, the men would want to wash off the sex before they go home.

"There's a car coming," Jasmine yells. "That was fast!"

"Coming out now!" I take the stairs two at a time. The front door is chained. So is the kitchen door. Damn! She'll remember chaining them. I head for the garage and plaster myself against the wall just to the left of the overhead door. A few seconds later, the garage door opener jerks to life craning up the large wooden door.

"Mike!" Jasmine yells. I quickly disconnect the call and shove the phone in my pocket. As the SUV pulls in, I crouch below the windows on the passenger side, out of sight of the driver. I hear the driver door open and her heels clicking on the cement floor. A moment later the garage door springs to life again and I wait for the sound of the entry door closing before making my exit.

Ducking under the garage door, I slip into the shadows beside the house to catch my breath before running back to the car.

"Jesus, Mike," Jasmine greets me. "You cut that awfully close!" She still has the laptop on her lap but the lid is nearly closed. We both look up at the house as the light comes on in the corner bedroom. "Do you think she'll at least change the sheets?" Jasmine asks disgustedly. I just shrug as I start the car.

"Next Thursday I'll plant the camera when she goes to get the men and then retrieve it when she takes them back," I explain to Jasmine who has been silent since we left Stephanie's house. "You're still okay with this, right?" I ask, placing my hand on her thigh for reassurance.

"Oh yeah!" she answers. "I'm just thinking about how Aunt Cyn is going to feel when she sees this."

"We don't have to go through with it."

"Yes we do!" she insists. "The alternative is that we can't be together," she sighs. "I just wish she hadn't pushed us to this."

"Me too!" I respond, feeling as melancholy as Jasmine. I drive to the bookstore where Jasmine and I kiss like long lost lovers before she has to leave.

"Mike," Jasmine says as she opens her door. "Next week, are we going to watch them as they're doing it?" she asks. I hadn't really thought about that.

"Unless we can find something else to do," I answer and her responding smile is absolutely radiant.

"I'm kind of morbidly curious," she says. "But kind of appalled, too."

"I feel the same," I assure her, although I do kind of wonder what this Stephanie woman looks like to entice these three men away from their sexy wives.

The next week is like a blur. Barbara calls for a progress update and I thank her for talking to Jasmine. She lingers on the phone after I explain what's happening next Thursday. I think she's waiting for an invitation but I just tell her I'll call her next Friday and let her know how it went. Jasmine and I text all week and except for not being able to see her, it's almost like old times.

When Thursday finally arrives, Jasmine and I follow the same routine as before except this time, I'm walking down the street, or at least pretending to, when the garage door opens. As soon as the SUV drives away, I run to the garage and slip under the door.

The kitchen is clean and she's put some snacks on the coffee table in the living room. They must start here before heading to the bedroom. I quickly climb the stairs, go into the front bedroom and plant the camera on the dresser exactly where I had it last week. There is enough clutter on the dresser that I'm hoping it will obscure the view of the camera.

"How's it look," I ask when Jasmine answers her phone.

"Just like before. I can see everything," she says. "Now get out of there."

"On my way!" I respond, racing down the stairs and through the living room. I can't believe my good fortune when the chain on the back door isn't hooked. Slipping out onto the patio, I find my way around the house and open the side gate.

"Is it clear?" I ask.

"No cars in either direction," Jasmine responds. I jog over to the car and jump in the driver's seat.

"Keep the laptop closed until they pull into the garage," I say but she's one step ahead of me.

"God, I'm so nervous," Jasmine says. I'm about to reassure her when headlights appear at the end of the street. We scrunch down in our seats while watching the garage door open and the SUV disappearing inside.

"Okay, here we go," I say, opening the laptop and staring at the empty bedroom.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for this," Jasmine whispers. "Do we have to watch it?" I think about her question for a minute before answering. We're recording so I can always watch it later but...

"We have to monitor it in case they spot the camera," I answer tentatively, assessing her response. I set the laptop on the passenger side floor and tilt the screen so I can still see it but it doesn't light up the inside of the car.

"Oh, right," Jasmine says, seemingly lost in thought. "Well, I don't have to watch it," she says, smiling as she traces her fingers up my jean covered thigh. "If I remember correctly, watching interracial sex makes you very hard," she teases. I laugh at the memory of Jasmine and I watching her boyfriend and my date having sex in the backyard at a party. I did get pretty turned on.

"I don't need any outside stimulation to make me hard when I'm with you," I respond, kissing her on the mouth. Jasmine is squeezing my hard cock through my jeans when we're startled by a voice coming from the laptop's tiny speaker.

"How come you're always first, Reggie?" A female voice asks. Both of our heads pivot towards the sound.

"Because I refuse to eat your pussy after those other lunkheads have filled it full of cum," Uncle Reggie answers. "And you know how much I love the sweet taste of your pussy," he purrs. They are stripping off their clothes as they speak and I watch Stephanie hang up her blouse and start to unfasten the clasp on her bra.

"Eww," Jasmine says. "I don't want to see my Uncle Reggie's junk." She turns her head away. "You watch it and I'll just play with this," she says, tugging at my belt and unfastening my jeans. I raise my ass so Jasmine can pull my jeans down, springing my hard cock free.

"Hmmm," Jasmine teases. "You seem to like watching naked white women," she adds as she lowers her head and licks around the dome of my cockhead.

"I like what you're doing," I answer but I'm still watching the camera feed on the laptop. Stephanie has shrugged out of her bra and released her sizable breasts with a flirtatious shake. It's hard to tell but she appears to be in her late twenties or early thirties, with long blonde hair and an hourglass figure -- large breasts, flat stomach and curvy hips.

"Do all white women shave?" Jasmine asks, glancing at the screen as Stephanie finishes peeling off her lacy thong, revealing a smooth pussy mound. She didn't say anything about the substantial boner her uncle is sporting.

"It's not just white women," I answer too quickly.

"Barbara?" Jasmine asks, raising her head to look at me but keeping her hand slowly moving on my cock.

"She had a unique style to hers," I smile as I watch Stephanie get settled on the bed and Reggie crawl up between her legs.

"Would you like it if mine was shaved like that?" Jasmine asks but before I can answer Stephanie's voice comes booming from the laptop.

"Oh yeah, Reggie! Eat my pussy!" she cries.

"Do we have to have the sound up?" Jasmine asks, raising an eyebrow to me as she peeks at the screen.

"No, you can turn it down," I answer. She reaches over and taps the volume button, eliminating the sound, and then resumes her playful licking of my cock.

I lean back and enjoy Jasmine's extra slow teasing of my cock while I watch Reggie eat Stephanie to a bed-thrashing orgasm. He flips her over and she pushes up on her hands and knees while he kneels behind her. Jasmine is lightly stroking the sides of my cock while she gently sucks on my engorged cockhead. Reggie positions his thick black cock behind Stephanie. The camera view is from the side and I can't tell if he's fucking her pussy or her ass but it might be her ass because it's taking him a while to get it all the way in.

God! This is surreal. Sitting in a car, with Jasmine playfully teasing my cock while I watch her uncle ass fuck his... what? His mistress? My cock is rock hard and I can feel the tension build.

"Keep that up and you'll have a mouthful," I warn her.

"Isn't that the idea?" she says, giving a quick glance at the laptop. "Are you enjoying the show?" she teases while corkscrewing her hand up and down my rigid shaft.

"I'm just monitoring this in case they spot the camera," I say jokingly. "I'm enjoying what you're doing."

"Good answer," she laughs before sliding my cock back into her warm mouth. Between Jasmine's prolonged teasing and the erotic images on the laptop, a slow burning tension amasses in my dick and I feel like I could shoot a hole in the roof. Jasmine's tongue continues to torment my hard, throbbing cock while Reggie and Stephanie pound their way through to a violent climax.