Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh! Yeah!" Jasmine cries, spreading her legs and pulling them up higher. I take my time, savoring each drop of her tasty juice before flicking my tongue across her moist lips again. She's writhing on my bed, squirming her ass around and trying in vain to make contact with my tongue. I take my time, teasing her while I lick all around her inner and outer folds.

"Eat me... Tongueman," she pleads softly and I comply, pushing my tongue into her wet hole, licking up and down the length of her slit.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she moans as I clamp my mouth over her wet pussy lips and lap hungrily at her dripping juices. Slowly tongue fucking her, I rock my head from side to side, letting the bridge of my nose lightly connect with her clit. She's bucking her ass off the bed, holding my head in both hands as she frantically grinds against my face. Licking to the top of her wet opening, I wrap my lips around her clit, and gently but rapidly suck on it while flicking my tongue lightly across its tip.

"Fuuuuuck!" Jasmine screams as my tongue unexpectedly detonates her clit, blasting her orgasm through her loins like a hand grenade. Gushing love juice all over my chin, she shoves my mouth away from her sensitive clit as her body shakes and trembles. I lick at her steadily flowing juices before moving my body over hers and gliding my hard cock into her quivering tunnel.

"Oh yes!" Jasmine murmurs, wrapping her arms and legs around me and squeezing me tightly against her. I leave my cock buried to its depth, not moving in or out, as our tongues entwine inside her mouth and I crush my lips against hers. Slowly, I start grinding my hips in a circular motion, squishing her pussy lips against the base of my cock and rubbing my pelvic bone against her clit. Jasmine's response is immediate and we lose ourselves in a slow sensuous dance as we try to merge our bodies into one.

Oh fuck! This isn't infatuation! This isn't just fucking! This is honest-to-God love making. My cock is moving of its own accord, pumping and churning inside her steamy cavern. Fueled by increasingly intense eruptions, her fiery pussy melts around my cock, engulfing and scorching me as our bodies undulate together. We never break the kiss, our tongues being a critical part of our libidinous dance. Our passions build higher and higher, reaching a torturous peak as our sweat-soaked bodies press together, writhing in harmony until we reach the summit.

"Oh God!" Jasmine screams, breaking the kiss as her orgasm thunders through her body.

"I love you! I love you! I love yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!" Jasmine howls, clawing my back as her body lurches uncontrollably, quenching her fervent longing by flooding her with pure unadulterated pleasure.

"And I love you!" I say, through clenched teeth as my eruption joins hers and I empty my potent load into her flood of hot juices. Our bodies jerk against each other while we ride out wave after wave of breathless titillation. As our breathing slows, our mouths again find each other and our tongues entwine in an impassioned kiss.

When the shockwaves finally subside, our exhausted bodies drift into a blissful sleep, wrapped in a cozy cocoon of warmth and love.

And that would be the end of our story, with Jasmine and I living happily ever after except for the interesting epilogue that occurs a few months later.

I'm working a day shift at the bookstore when Cynthia walks in just before I'm due to clock out. She stops directly in front of me and raises her eyebrows.

"Starbucks?" she says, her tone indicating that it's not really a question. "The latte's are on me." She turns and walks away. Regardless of how much grief she has caused us, my eyes are instinctively drawn to the undulation of her sexy ass cheeks as she struts towards the door. My cock twinges at the memory of my hands cupping those firm, round cheeks as I dug my nails into her flesh.

Fuck! What does she want now? Everything has been going so well with Jasmine. I'm even saving for a ring, although she doesn't know it yet. I can't imagine how Cyn could fuck up our lives now. I've spent so much time at Jasmine's house, getting to know her mom that I don't think Cyn can tell her anything that will make a difference now.

I finish my shift and hurry over to Starbucks. It's my twenty-first birthday and Jasmine has promised me a surprise. I don't want to be late.

It feels like a time warp when I walk in and Cyn is sitting at the same table, looking as delectable as she did when we first met. I sit down, noticing her blouse is gaping the same way and her coffee colored cleavage is just as enticing. I adopt a defiant look, willing myself to stare at her face instead of her sexy tits.

"I owe you an apology, Mike," Cyn says, smiling broadly as she takes in my bravado. "You were right and I was wrong," she adds, taking a sip of her drink.

Okay, I wasn't expecting that. I pick up my drink to buy time to process what she's saying. A Caramel Machiato, she remembered and that more than anything causes me to return her smile.

"I over reacted and I should have let you and Jasmine find out if you were right for each other. It seemed like I was doing the right thing at the time. I just thought Jasmine was so young and I already knew first hand what you could do to a woman." Cyn leans forward and puts her hand over mine. "You took me places, Mike..." she stops abruptly and just leans back. "Well anyway, you two seem to be doing very well together. I guess it wasn't just your bedroom manner," she laughs nervously.

"Have you told Jasmine?" I ask.

"Yes," Cyn smiles. "See, that being your first question is one of the things we all love about you, Mike. Jasmine told me the whole story about her refusal to date you because you are white and your willingness to continue the friendship even without sex. I was wrong, Mike. I'm sorry."

"Thank you," I answer.

"No, I should be thanking you," she sits forward and this time I let my eyes take in her considerable cleavage. "I have my husband back," she whispers. "We all do. Those videos allowed us to do what we should have done in the first place and that was confront them with the truth." She pauses to take another sip of her drink.

"That didn't work out so well for Barbara without the video," I respond.

"No, but with the video... well, you've never seen such accommodating husbands as we have now." Her hearty laughter is music to my ears and she doesn't seem to mind as I watch her tits bounce up and down. She leans forward and puts her hand over mine.

"I'm truly sorry, Mike, for all the trouble I caused you and Jasmine."

"Thanks, Cyn. This means a lot to me and I know it means a lot to Jasmine." I check the time on my phone. Jasmine will be waiting.

"I have to go, Cyn," I say, taking her hand. "I'm meeting Jasmine."

"Your birthday, right?" she asks.

"Yup, twenty-one!" I announce.

"She won't mind if I buy you a real drink, just a quick one," she says, standing up and taking my hand.

"Well..." I'm not sure I like where this might be going but I don't want to be rude to Jasmine's aunt now that she is back in our life.

"Come on," Cyn says, pulling me towards the door. "A couple of minutes for your Aunt Cyn." She smiles mischievously. A couple of doors down is a sports bar and Cyn leads the way to a back table. Holy shit! Sitting there with drinks half finished are Shelly and Barbara.

"Surprise!" they all yell as Cyn slips into the booth next to the other two. I stand there dumbfounded as the three laugh uproariously at my discomfort. The neglected black housewives in all their luscious glory are wishing me happy birthday.

"The neglected black housewives," I say, grinning from ear to ear.

"Except we are no longer neglected," Shelly says. "Thanks to you," she adds, raising her glass.

I could never cheat on Jasmine but as I take a chair across from them, my mind momentarily flashes on the foursome scene that Barbara had described to me months ago. I can vividly see Cyn and Shelly with their faces buried in each other's pussies while Barbara rides my cock and I play with her perfect tits. Shelly's massive breasts and unruly pubic hair contrast with Cyn's neatly trimmed bush and firm, high breasts. My cock stiffens when I focus on Barbara's designer pubic hair and long, dark nipples.

Before I conjure up any more images, a pair of hands clamps over my eyes. I catch a whiff of Jasmine's perfume just before she speaks.

"Guess who?" she asks as she leans her head down. "Don't even think about it," she whispers in my ear just before kissing my cheek and uncovering my eyes.

"I wasn't," I lie. She slides into the chair next to me and runs her hand up my thigh.

"You were," she laughs as she squeezes my hard cock.

"Okay, but I wouldn't have," I answer.

"I know," she says, kissing me on the lips.

"Hey, you two," Shelly cries. "You know we can't have any of that, so quit teasing us."

Everyone laughs and I order a round of drinks, adding a Sprite for Jasmine. We laugh and toast through several more rounds with increasing amounts of explicit sexual banter that is embarrassingly focused on my prowess with my tongue.

I can't believe they're sitting here comparing the intensity of their orgasms induced by my tongue. My face is bright red and I want to just slip under the table, especially when Jasmine joins in with her affirmation of my skills and even discloses her Tongueman nickname for me amidst much nodding and laughter.

"I thought Aunt Cyn was exaggerating," she says with a sly smile. "But um-huh, she was so right." Jasmine shakes her head as she grabs my arm possessively. "And he's all mine," she announces adamantly.

A casual observer might wonder what a young white guy was doing with these four gorgeous black women but I'm sure would never believe the incredible sex I've had with each of them.

"Here's to us housewives not being neglected anymore," Shelly adds to the end of one of my lengthy toasts about Jasmine and I. "But, Mike, if this thing doesn't work out," she waves her hand between Jasmine and I. "You know where to find us," she winks.

More laughter from everyone except Barbara who lifts her glass but smiles a little dejectedly. We clink glasses and Jasmine nudges me that it's time to go.

"We have some celebrating of our own to do," I say, pushing my chair back. "Thank you all for a wonderful birthday!"

Everyone stands and give us hugs. Shelly squashes her heavy breasts into my chest and squeezes my ass cheek as she wishes me a happy birthday. Cyn kisses me on the cheek and whispers another apology that I dismiss with a wave of my hand.

"I have no regrets," I whisper in her ear.

"Me either except how I treated you and Jasmine," she smiles.

Finally Barbara wraps her arms around my neck and stares longingly into my eyes, apparently looking for reciprocal feelings. I smile and she crushes her lips against mine in a hard, passionate kiss while she presses her body against me with an almost imperceptible grind against my hard cock.

"Happy birthday, Mike," she whispers, her hand lingering on my cheek. Before I can respond, Jasmine loops her arm through mine and we say our goodbyes.

"That was fun," I tell Jasmine as we walk back to the bookstore to get my car.

"I don't trust Barbara," she scowls.

"You don't have to," I answer. "You just have to trust me."

"I do, Mike," she says, turning to walk backward in front of me. "Take me home and unwrap your present," she says, indicating the buttons on her blouse.

"What are we waiting for?" I ask, grabbing her hand and drag her laughing towards my car.

As you can imagine, it's the best birthday ever!