Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie doesn't hang around for hugs and kisses and Stephanie flips over onto her back as soon as he leaves the room. With her legs spread, she's rubbing her pussy when the next guy walks in already naked.

"Who's that?" I ask Jasmine who releases my cock and checks out the video image.

"Shelly's husband," she answers. "I forget his name, Ron or Rob or something. Damn! He's big!" She gasps but I don't know if she means him or just his erection. By the looks of him it could be both. His giant cock sways in front of him as he crawls up on the bed. Stephanie seems to be giving him instructions just before he buries his face in her ample breasts.

"That's her boss," I say, not knowing why I thought I should supply that detail.

"She seems to be bossing him," Jasmine says, dismissing my comment. She watches for a while as Rob/Ron alternates between Stephanie's stiff nipples. "I want to see if that thing fits inside of her," Jasmine says.

"If Barbara's right, it's been going in there for a while," I answer; selfishly wishing she wasn't so distracted and would get back to my cock.

"I know this is wrong, but I just want to see it go in," she says sheepishly. We both watch as Shelly's husband continues chomping on Stephanie's tits. With the sound down, we can't hear what she's saying but she appears to be giving him more direction and he releases her breasts and positions his black monster against her widespread pussy.

"Looks like you're going to get your wish," I tell her as Rob/Ron leans on Stephanie's thighs, spreading them farther apart and guides his over-sized cock into her splayed open pussy.

"Jesus!" Jasmine gasps as his solid rod slides right in with apparently no resistance. That must be one well-fucked pussy to take that large cock so easily. Stephanie smiles broadly as she pulls him down on top of her and he starts pounding into her.

"Jealous?" I tease as I watch Stephanie's tits flop back and forth with his fervent rhythm.

"No way!" she cries, turning her face back to my cock. "You're the perfect size for me." The brief pause has taken some of the urgency out of my erection but with a few quick strokes Jasmine brings it back to its former rigidity and slips my cockhead into her warm mouth. Between the video feed and Jasmine's long-drawn-out blowjob, my cock is achingly hard but fastidiously just under the threshold for release.

She continues sucking and licking my cock as I watch Stephanie change partners again. For some reason Barbara's husband is treated to a blowjob. Stephanie seems to be the one calling the shots about what each guy gets to do. She has this one lie on the bed while she kneels between his legs. As I watch her pale lips wrap around his thick, black shaft, I am getting so ready for Jasmine to finish me off but she seems in no hurry to set a rhythm that would do it.

"Mmmm," I moan encouragingly, hoping she'll get the message but she just keeps licking, stroking and nibbling up and down my throbbing shaft. Even though it's torturous, it is also one of the most erotic blowjob I've ever had. The leisurely pace, without any urgency to make me cum, is driving me crazy. I wish we were in my bed and Jasmine was naked but then she probably wouldn't be taking such an unhurried approach.

I check the time on my phone and I'm surprised that we've all been at this for almost two hours already. Fuck! No wonder my cock is so sensitive. I curl my fingers in Jasmine's hair and hold her head while I try to push my cock farther into her mouth but she's having none of it. She pushes my hand away and lets my cock spring free.

"Getting anxious?" she says breathlessly.

"Yes," I answer honestly.

"Patience, white boy," she laughs while glancing at the laptop screen. "If what you've heard is true, there is going to be quite a finale to watch and that's when I'll make you cum."

"You're amazing, do you know that?" I tell her, brushing her hair from her eyes. "That's a brilliant idea."

"I know, " she says, watching Stephanie blowing Barbara's husband while she gently strokes my cock. "I'm amazing and brilliant and don't you forget it," she playfully adds.

"Never," I answer as I rock in rhythm to her strokes.

Now Stephanie is really going at it with the dentist and we both watch her head bobbing like crazy while she pumps his hard cock in and out of her mouth. He grabs the sides of her head and bucks his hips up, fucking her mouth to a thunderous climax. Jasmine's hand has stopped moving on my cock as she stares at the cum-swallowing scene playing out on the laptop.

"Wow," she whispers. "I've seen a few porn videos but they are really fake looking compared to the real thing."

"We seem to have a knack for being in the right place at the right time," I answer glibly and she smacks me on the arm.

"Don't get used to it," she says. "I don't plan on making this a habit."

"I hope you only mean the watching part and not what you've been doing to my dick because that is incredible."

"Glad you like it," she smiles as she again sucks my cockhead into her mouth and swirls her tongue across the dome.

"God! That feels so fucking good," I cry as I watch Stephanie suck the dentist's cock back to a rigid hardness. He has turned crosswise on the double bed, so we are now looking at Stephanie's ass as she kneels between his legs. She must have called the others because they walk into the room just as Stephanie mounts the fully recovered cock. Once again giving directions, she positions each guy where she wants him.

"I'm not going to watch this," Jasmine says as her uncle stands next to the bed near Stephanie's face. That's fine with me especially when she attacks my cock with a renewed vigor. Jasmine fondles my balls with one hand while she sets a steady rhythm up and down my cock with the other. Her tongue is making up for lost time all around my sensitive shaft and I'm getting close to shooting my built up cum into her talented mouth.

It looks like Shelly's husband will be fucking her ass and once he gets into position he's pretty much blocking our view of everyone else. Not wanting to stare at this guy's dark ass, I close my eyes and just enjoy Jasmine's vivacity.

"Ohhh fuck!" I groan as the combination of her hands and her mouth push me over the edge and I start spewing a shitload of cum into her eager little mouth. "Ohhhh! Fuck yes!!" I scream as I jerkily deposit what feels like a gallon of cum from my convulsing cock.

Jasmine keeps pumping me, sucking and swallowing every bit of my cum until I'm completely drained and I fall back onto my seat, gasping for air.

"Wow!" she exclaims as she sits up, licking her lips. "I think that's the most you've ever cum."

"What did you expect when you've been playing with it for hours?" I say, still panting.

"Not to mention the extra stimulation of an interracial foursome," she teases.

"That was incredible!" I tell her, still catching my breath. On the laptop screen the foursome are still going at it but all we can see are the muscles on Rod/Ron's ass clenching as he thrusts into Stephanie's asshole. Trust me, it's not a very erotic sight.

"What happens next?" Jasmine asks as I pull my jeans back up.

"I edit the footage and create a blackmail DVD for Aunt Cyn," I answer. "Then I meet with her to renegotiate."

"You mean we meet with Aunt Cyn," Jasmine corrects me and I smile as I nod in agreement.

"That's what I meant," I say as I finish fastening my jeans. "It looks like the party inside is winding down. I probably have time to reciprocate." I raise my eyebrows as I pull her towards me.

"I'm fine," Jasmine says. "And you need to be ready to get that camera." Ron/Rod seems to have finished first, followed quickly by Reggie. With her mouth and ass empty, Stephanie is riding the cock in her pussy like a wild woman.

"You would think she'd be exhausted by now," Jasmine comments about the on screen action. "She's such a slut! I can't imagine doing anything like that."

"Good, because I don't plan on sharing you," I answer, kissing the top of her head.

"I mean, first of all it looked uncomfortable as hell and secondly, I'd rather have one guy several times than several guys all at once."

"As long as I'm that guy!" I answer, squeezing her against me.

"Of course," she agrees, settling into my arms as she turns her face away from the video where Stephanie is finally climaxing. It appears that she's employing some theatrics in her finale and I watch her shake violently around before throwing herself down on the dentist's chest.

Jasmine and I sit quietly in the car, cuddled in each other's arms as we wait for the garage door to open. About twenty minutes after they've finished in the bedroom, I see light under the door and it slowly starts to rise.

"Gotta go," I say, giving Jasmine a quick peck on the cheek. I slip out of the car, scurry across the neighbor's yard and flatten myself against the side of Stephanie's garage. I repeat my maneuver from the other night and retrieve the camera without incident. Fortunately the back door isn't chained and I slip out and we're on our way before Stephanie returns.

"Do you want to come over for a while," I ask Jasmine.

"Not tonight, Mike," she says. "This whole thing is kind of disgusting. I want to take a shower and go to bed."

"I didn't think the whole night was disgusting," I tease.

"Not the whole night," she agrees, patting my thigh. "Just the part inside the house. I don't understand it from either viewpoint; hers or theirs. Why would she degrade herself like that and why would those men want to all fuck her at the same time?"

Thinking her question is rhetorical, I don't answer.

"You had a threesome with Aunt Cyn and Shelly, right?" Jasmine asks. I just nod. "Would you want to be with two other guys fucking one of them?"

"No," I answer, wondering how much I should disclose about Shelly's motives. "How much do you know about that threesome?" I ask.

"Not very much, but I can imagine how you might enjoy being serviced by two women at once," she says.

"Okay, I did enjoy it, but Shelly enjoyed it the most," I answer cryptically, waiting to see if Jasmine takes the hint. She doesn't.

"What do you mean?" she asks as we turn down her street.

"Shelly orchestrated the entire thing because she wanted a sexual relationship with Cyn, not because she wanted a threesome with me." There it is, right out there in the open. Jasmine's jaw has dropped and she's just looking at me.

"Well that's a different thing all together," she says, clearly flabbergasted. "So, Shelly and Cyn weren't just sharing you, they were... um..." I nod my head. "With each other?" she asks. I nod again.

"Whoa, I wasn't expecting that," she says. "Couldn't we have used that to blackmail Aunt Cyn?" I told you this girl was smart.

"I tried that and she said she would still go through with her threat even if it meant full disclosure of her relationship with Shelly. They're still spending Thursday nights together, just the two of them as far as I know."

"I hope this video works," Jasmine says as we sit in the car in front of her house.

"It will," I assure her. "I'll call you when I have a DVD made that we can show Cyn." Jasmine kisses me hard on the mouth and gets out of the car.

"Love you," she says just before closing the door, preventing me from responding in kind.

It only takes a couple of hours to edit the juicy footage that should give Cyn second thoughts. I also make a DVD for Barbara to use with her husband and one for Shelly, although I'm not sure she'll want it. I only included footage from the individual trysts, not the group fuck. The visual was better and the audio was much more incriminating.

I call Jasmine the next day and we decide to meet with Cyn the following Monday.

Jasmine arranges for her Aunt Cyn to meet her after school on Monday before her mom gets home. I pick her up from school and we're waiting in her living room when Cyn walks in.

"What is he doing here?" she demands without any preamble.

"We need to talk to you, Aunt Cyn," Jasmine answers.

"I thought I made myself clear," Cyn says with her hands on her hips.

"We would like you to reconsider," I offer quietly. I have the laptop on the coffee table with the most explicit scene cued up. It was Jasmine's idea to try to reason with her first.

"You could have saved us both some time," Cyn says. "I am not about to reconsider!"

"We love each other," Jasmine says quietly.

"It's infatuation, girl!" Cyn yells.

"Then why not let it play out?" I ask. "If it's only infatuation, it will run it's course."

"Jasmine," Cyn says, ignoring me. "Listen honey, I know you think what you're feeling is love. I've experienced Mike's charms first hand, remember? I know that when he gets going on you he can make you believe that down is up. He's a very talented lover, but that doesn't mean he loves you."

"What if you're wrong?" I ask. "What if this is the real thing?"

"You are what's wrong!" Cyn points at me for emphasis. "You just need to march your white ass out of here before I tell her mama all about you!"

"Aunt Cyn..." Jasmine pleads.

"I will do what I have to do!" Cyn interrupts her niece. "Now, are you leaving?" she asks, turning back in my direction.

"No," I answer, shaking my head. "I've something to show you first."

"You don't have anything I want to see. If you won't leave, then you two will pay the consequences!" She turns to go and I tap the play button on the laptop.

"Oh Reggie, fuck my ass!" Stephanie's voice fills the room a little louder than I intended but it has the desired effect. "You love my tight white ass, don't you Reggie?" Cyn has stopped in her tracks and turned back toward us.

"You know I do, Baby," Cyn's husband's voice jumps from the tiny speaker.

"What the hell?" Cyn steps back and I turn the laptop screen towards her. "Oh my god! What have you two done?" she asks. Jasmine stands up and helps her aunt to a chair. Cyn sits down, takes a quick look at the video and turns away.

"Shut that off, you've made your point," she says angrily. "What do you expect to gain with that? I already knew he was fucking her," she says indignantly. I expected this response and I'm ready for her.

"But everyone else doesn't," I answer. "What if this went viral on the internet?"

"There is nowhere you could post this video that anyone in our congregation would see it," she counters. Having anticipated this response too, I hand her a stack of papers I had ready next to the laptop.

"What is this?" she asks, looking at the list of names.

"The email address of everyone in your husband's congregation." I answer. "You'll notice it starts with the church council and then the deacons." I sit back, maybe a little too smugly. Cyn looks over the list and I see her shoulders slump in acquiescence.

"You wouldn't," she says but her voice lacks conviction.

"We don't want to but you haven't given us much choice," I answer. "You threatened us. We're just threatening back and we're as serious about this as you are."

"I just want what is best for you," Cyn addresses Jasmine. "I just want you to have a happy life with someone of your own race."

"Yeah, that seems to be working out well for you," I say sarcastically, nodding towards the laptop. Before Cyn can respond, Jasmine gives me a scowl and waves her hand at me to be quiet. She's right. I shouldn't be rubbing salt in the wound. I sit back and let Jasmine take over.

"We don't want anyone to ever see this video, Aunt Cyn," Jasmine says quietly.

"What do you want?" Cyn asks resignedly.

"We just want you to let us be together. We want a chance to see if there is more here than infatuation." Cyn studies her niece and then looks at me.

"You're bluffing," she finally says.

"There is two hours of video, taken inside Stephanie's bedroom," I say, handing her a DVD as I return her glare. "We went to too much trouble to be bluffing. It wouldn't take me very long to start emailing selected clips from this video."

Cyn abruptly stands up. "Fine! I'll leave you two to your infatuated frolicking. Fuck each other's brains out for all I care. Just mark my words, nothing good will come of this!" She grabs the DVD and stomps out the door.

"Well, that went well," I deadpan and immediately wish I hadn't said it. Jasmine looks forlorn and I move next to her on the couch, wrapping my arms around her.

"My mom will be home soon," Jasmine says. "Can we go to your place?"

"Let's go," I answer, pulling her to her feet.

"I wish we didn't have to do that to Aunt Cyn," Jasmine says on the drive to my apartment.

"She didn't give us much choice," I answer.

"Mike," Jasmine says hesitantly. "What if she's right? What if this is just infatuation?"

"Do you really believe that?"

"No, but I thought I loved Jimmy, too," Jasmine says, displaying quite a bit of introspection for an eighteen year old.

"We won't know unless we're allowed to spend time together," I say. "The only thing that will make the blackmail right is if we prove Cyn wrong."

"I know, but..."

"There aren't any guarantees, Jasmine." I glance towards her. "I love you and I'm going to do my best to make this work for us for a long time."

"I love you, too," she says, visibly relieved. "And in a few minutes, I'm going to show you how much I've missed you," she adds as we pull into the parking lot.

You'd expect that we'd be stripping each other naked as soon as we're inside my apartment but by some unspoken agreement we are taking it slowly. Jasmine takes the lead walking into my bedroom and closing the door behind us.

Turning to me, she kisses me lightly on the lips as she starts unbuttoning my shirt. As it falls off my shoulders onto the floor, she unbuckles my belt. I slip off my shoes as she's unfastening my jeans. My cock springs out when she tugs my jeans and boxers down together. Kneeling on the floor, she kisses the end of my prick as I step out of my jeans and she tosses them aside.

Neither of us has spoken since we entered my apartment and it seems Jasmine intends to keep it that way. She motions for me to lie down on the bed before stepping back and slowly stripping off her clothes. It's not a striptease but just a very comfortable, unhurried unveiling of her beautiful body.

I lie transfixed with my cock pointing at the ceiling as she unclasps her bra and shakes her tits free of their restrains. Damn! I will never get tired of looking at her perfectly shaped breasts. My eyes follow her taut nipples as she shimmies back and forth, pushing her jeans down. Wearing only her thong, she sits on the edge of my bed and gently caresses my rigid shaft.

"This isn't just infatuation," she says quietly.

Slipping off her thong, she lies down beside me and I wrap my arms around her. We're on our sides and I kiss her lips as we press our bodies together. She reaches down and pushes my cock up so it isn't poking right into her abdomen while I move my hand over her breast, teasing her nipple.

"You are so beautiful," I tell her, breaking the kiss and moving my head down to her taut nipple. I suck and lick her thick, black nubs as she softly moans her appreciation. I feel her shiver when I squeeze the sides of her soft breasts while blowing my hot breath over her moist nipples.

"I love you, Mike," she barely whispers as another shiver rolls through her body. I kiss her lips again, pushing my tongue into her warm mouth. She hungrily sucks on my tongue as my hands roam from her breasts down her sides and massage her hips.

"I love you, too, Jasmine," I whisper, trailing kisses down her magnificent body. Kneeling between her legs, I lick her inner thighs while sliding my arms behind her knees. She lets out an extended moan when I lift her legs into the air and flick my tongue across her pussy lips. Damn, she tastes good.