All Comments on 'Never in a Million Years Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Worthless, Poorly Conceived, Poorly Written

And not worth any more of a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
all gone

you can stop here.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 16 years ago
Great dialogue

I'm enjoying this little story immensely. Your characters are realistic and the plot is completely believable, which to me, makes for a very erotic tale. The anonymous comment below seems familiar, and I can tell you for sure that Mr. Too Chickenshit-to-use-His-Name doesn't have a hot clue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You must be kidding???

"Your characters are realistic and the plot is completely believable"? Harry, what fucking world do you live in? This is not how believable characters behave anywhere. The writer isn't bad, and if he wanted to, he could have written something believable, which would have made the story good... instead, we end up with a fantasy world where a husband doesn't care when he finds out that his wife has decided that his feelings, emotions, and concerns, are of absolutely no interest to her whatsoever. So, Harry, when you pretend that it is beleivable, that you might behave this way if your wife did this... we know that you are either just a lier, or more pathetically, that you're lying to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a jackass in thinking,both of them

what if you finger a girl and got her off.this stupid.trailer trash thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
realistic and believable

Our hero is a bit of a mouse, but all in all a regular guy. Good story.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 16 years ago
realistic and believable

Our hero is a bit of a mouse, but all in all a regular guy. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Just a hand job now what happens next I guess we know where this is going although it would nice for the wife to turn around and say "sorry dear I won't do that again and I will stay faithful to you even though I did cheat on you this one time" of course most people will not think giving some one a hand job as cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well written, but unrealistic plot

Sorry, I can't agree with Harry that this is realistic at all . These two deserve each other, but not because they are ideal, rather because they are so immature and act like a couple of high school kids.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
When Harry uses his real name we can all use nicks

I find this as I did the first story, one of a slut sliding down a sliding board that has been greased. She had nude photos posted on line without him knowing. There goes the we tell each other everything line. When he found it, she admitted being massaged nude and having the guy look at her and taking pictures. Then she admitted massaging the guy nude, him asking to be given a blow job and her being tempted. They talk about it and she does it anyway without permission or consent of her spouse, blow job, jacking off, as Clinton said it isnt sex, but we all know it is anyway. Now she wants to take classes so she can jack off men professionally, what do we call this, oh yes a prostitute, whore, sex worker. And her comment to her husband he can do anything he wants, that means she plans to do anything she wants, with or without his permission. It is time to divorce her as said in Chapter One, this just makes it very evident it is pass time. Split now, make it amicable and get on with your life. Find a real woman, marry her, and have kids.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
very light (but believable)

The dialogs were shallow, consistent with the characters whose daily entertainment consist of dumbell workouts, body suits and such. The story was light as sugar candy, but believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Step Backwards

This was an insulting step backwards for a writer who chose an absurd path of male self humiliation and spousal disrespect with the idiot husband smiling through his jaded blinders.<P>

Why regression? - Just because he can is a poor reason.<P>

You can and have done better than 95% of the jackoff artists here.

magmamanmagmamanabout 16 years agoAuthor
Just a try at a change of pace..

This writer gets bored with the common scenarios, so I thought I would try a situation where a husband thought his life was one way....

Only to begin to discover it isn't.

There comes a point where a wife can reach their sexual peak and begin to wonder "What if?". Often the husband at this point finds his life is content.

Or he thinks so.

The end results can be disaster, can the husband avoid that or will he fail and spiral into it?

At least that was the direction I was headed, or I thought so. Not well received like I am mostly used to, no matter.

I am going to write the next chapter anyway....lol...MGM

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
That's the spirit!

...and thanks.

bear2readbear2readover 15 years ago
Another cuckold story

It seems to me that she's going to do whatever she wants, even keeping it secret. He should either tell her to stop completely or he will divorce her ass. I really get tired of the stories that says this shit is okay when it really takes away the trust, love and intimacy of a relationship that supposedly was nearly perfect. Do justice to a man being a man instead of fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Down

The tubes, another marriage bites the dust, too bad. Trust is a hard thing to get back and he can't trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Come On, Magna

It's been two years now. Tell us where it ended for them.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Ah yes the slippery slope begins

His poor judgement with the masseuse now burns his marriage to the ground - right?

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
You promised MGM

The problem is that this is so realistic that we can all see the logical conclusion.

I would not have been surprised if the making of the video tape did not lead to her passing the limits. I really thought that writing was fine even though the situation was scary...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
slut whore

didn't take her long to get her jollies off...if the guy has any sense he will kick the cheating bitch out.....once she has had another cock in her it will never stop as she will just go on cheating.....women are such controlling cheating fucking slut whores...get rid of the skank......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, so kudos on that.

Have to say the direction of the plot--though including consensual activity--leaves me with dread. I see heartache ahead....

Sorry. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES