New Beginnings

Story Info
Kat and Leo take their friendship further.
963 words
4.03
14.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat and Leo had been friends for too long. Having witnessed each other's entrance into sexuality, there was little they didn't know about one another. Kat had always had a thing for Leo, and it had only intensified since that moment she caught him stroking himself in his bedroom.

Having let herself in that day, she had headed upstairs, and seeing the door was cracked slightly, had decided to peek instead of just barge in. Leo lay on his bed, brown hair grazing his shoulders, firm cock in hand, pumping furiously away.

The smut he was looking at was creased from tension, and his stomach had a film of sweat across it. Kat began to get wet, eyeing his body.

Iyeat was then that she made the decision. She would seduce him with all her might.

That was a month ago. Finally Kat had gotten the courage to go through with it and as luck would have it, Leo had invited her over for a movie and to "shoot the shit". It didn't matter that she had something else entirely on her mind.

Arriving at Leo's house later that night, Kat felt the familiar tremble of anticipation in her gut. As she entered, Leo hollered from the kitchen that he was just getting some snacks together and for her to choose one of the movies on the coffee table.

Lying scattered on the table were the movies: Rambo, Die Hard, Rocky, and Predator. Any other time Kat would have jumped at watching one of these classics, but tonight she was on a mission.

"If you don't mind, I brought one we haven't seen, it isn't an action movie though!" she yelled. "Put it in, I trust you!" he called back.

Taking the movie Secretary out of the case, she slid it into the DVD player.

Soon Leo entered a bowl of popcorn in one hand and two Cokes in the other.

"What did you say you brought?" he questioned. "Secretary, I think it's going to be interesting." she responded.

Having chosen a pair of black short shorts and black "evil dead" t-shirt, she looked casual enough, if only he knew that lurking beneath was a lace red cami and matching panties, she'd forgone the bra, so that if she became aroused... her nipples would perk, and hopefully attract Leo's attention.

Midway through the movie, Kat draped her long legs across Leo's lap. Absently he began to caress her ankles. Her lithe body tensing with each stroke. When a particularly intense scene came on Kat felt Leo's cock grow harder and his hands went still.

Seizing her moment, she lifted one foot and grazed the hardened muscle below. Moving gracefully up and down she stroked his member, and never took her eyes off the screen. Leo's breath became labored, and Kat's panties became tainted with fluid.

She felt his hand creep its way up her thigh, hesitating at the hem of her shorts. Kat (sensing his nervousness) spread her legs a little wider, and in doing so, she felt a finger creep its way to the underside of her panties.

The shorts were tight, and so he was only able to barely graze her sex. He let out a grunt as he grew frustrated. Unbuttoning the shorts, Kat eased her slender legs out.

"Is that better?" she questioned. "Much." was his response. With smooth rapid strokes, Leo began to tease her clit into submission, bringing her close to release before easing back and letting the feeling die down. The pressure would rise, become tangible than fall back again. Its was delicious and agonizing all in the same moment.

After thirty minutes of this excruciating yet delightful foreplay, Leo brought her to orgasm. The release was mind-blowing. A toe curling, hands gripping the couch, every fiber of her being singing with pleasure, kind of release. Feeling light, she turned.

Placing each leg on opposite sides of Leo's waist, she whispered, "I can't wait any longer for that cock of yours."

She felt Leo take a quick breath...Her fingers grazed along the waistband of his jeans; with a tug she unbuttoned them.

Sliding his pants down, she drew his cock in her hand. Pumping slowly, she gazed into Leo's eyes. "Are you ready?" she questioned.

A nod is all that Leo can muster...

Kat slowly lifts her body onto her knees. Gripping his cock in one hand she lowered herself slowly down...agonizingly slow...her body was tight, resistant and because of this she hesitated. Leo let out a low growl, and the hairs on Kat's arms rose. Her nipples became stiff.

With just the head of his cock in her wet pussy, Kat's body was on fire. Her breathing became faster. Her brow broke out into a sweat.

She sat there watching Leo's face; she slowly slid down, and up, repeat, repeat, repeat. Then as she rose and brought him almost completely out of her, she slammed down as hard as she could. That was enough for Leo, lifting her up; he pushed her against a wall. Slamming into her over and over, Kat could feel another orgasm rise. By the frequency of Leo's moans he too was getting closer...

Kat tightened her pussy around Leo's shaft. As he pulled out she would tighten when he entered she'd relax. Soon Leo's teeth were buried into the mound of flesh above her breast and he was pushing furiously. As she felt him gain momentum and get closer she started to thrust in time with him.

Their bodies moving like the ebb and flow of tide. In one split second they were able to release. Their fluids mixed together, dripping down their thighs. They stumbled back. Collapsing on the floor.

And thus their friendship began a new journey.