All Comments on 'Nicka's Ambien Dream Ch. 03'

by shywifeshows

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First of all, raping your wife and setting her up to be raped is a moronic thing to do.

But to make it so stupid is criminal. She's fucked by a 12" cock and doesn't notice her pussy is sore? Or there is cum in it? Or the fact that she would be bleeding? If she didn't notice it, it's because she's as loose as a 40 yr old porn star and if sh was as tight as you say, she would definitely know she'ld been fucked. Throw in the fact that she woke up when he put her on the tub; but not when two guys fucked her. For over 40 minutes? Are you fucking kidding us you half wit?

You want to write a story about raping your wife and hurting her, that's your business; but at least have the common fucking courtesy of making it interesting.

shywifeshowsshywifeshowsover 10 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

I allow anyone to post because I do enjoy reading the responses, including the opinions of cowards who post anonymously.

There are hints in the story about how Nicka is dealing with her ravishment that will come out in future stories but you were too stupid to pick up on that - you quarter wit. Since you didn't provide a name, I will give you one. Ball-less boy or B-less-B for short.

B-less- B, you are reading in the non consent section, you moron, if you can't handle the dark content, go to the romance section, and if you like being shrill, have the balls to leave your user name, you flaccid prick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree

If this is your fantasy, if this gets you hot you are a sick little fuck stick, Mr.Shywifewearspanties. Do you know anybody with a 12" inch cock, p.s. we are all anons on here so stick it.

shywifeshowsshywifeshowsover 10 years agoAuthor
"I Agree" post is yet another flaccid wanker

There are two options to post. With username and anonymous. Obviously you are an opinionated eunuch. Sing me an aria little ball-less one! LOL

DanaBeDanaBeover 10 years ago
I largely agree with the author

Most of the negative anons can be grouped into two types. The first are people who don't read the category and are angry because of it. The second are the sad little trolls who just have nothing better to do than to head into the comments section on a story they disagree with and spout nonsense offering absolutely nothing constructive. Both types are useless to both the readers and the author.

There is an occasional neg anon that has some constructive criticism but they are few, far between and thanks to their rareness rather precious.

Keep the stories coming Shywifeshows. For each of these Anon folks that comment you can bet many more read with pleasure!

krowssolitudekrowssolitudeover 10 years ago
hmm...

I have to wonder what it is about this story is so threatening to some people. I prescribe to the belief that everyone is a mirror to our own fears, guilt, and perversions. For me and others this subject is hot, I'm old enough to know I don't need to apologize for my kinks, but I have to wonder what are the anons feeling so guilty about or afraid of, or threatened by because I promise you it's something they don't want to look at too closely. Especially since they obviously read through at least 5 pages of well labeled material that they claim to be so offended by to whine and point fingers. Nasty little hypocrites.

Please don't stop writing, there is such a lack of this kind of story tastefully and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic series

You need to continue it! Awesome about Nicka!

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Don't read it if it's not for you

I like it. Ignore the twits that only hate it after their done masturbting to it. To much guilt for them to accept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Too bad husband doesn't get "called in to the office" ; ) like the series a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I do hope for a part 4 with the brother having his way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous